Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

Hah! That's actually pretty good. I sometimes miss the long opening credits that shows used to do.

I'd take long opening credits over OQs repetitive monologue anyday. That us getting a little tiresome 4 years in.

• Love 1
(edited)

I keep meaning to post this and forgetting.  I've been adding my favorite

to one big playlist on Youtube.  It makes it easier to go back to older videos if my favorites are all in one place.  Looking at the list made me realize that I want more Diggle centric vids.  Also, I'd love more Sara videos as well.  Any recommendations? Edited by Luckylyn

I keep meaning to post this and forgetting.  I've been adding my favorite

to one big playlist on Youtube.  It makes it easier to go back to older videos if my favorites are all in one place.  Looking at the list made me realize that I want more Diggle centric vids.  Also, I'd love more Sara videos as well.  Any recommendations?

Sorry, not Diggle, but this isn't on your list, though you have something else by the vidder:

Also, this one contains a lot of Sara:

• Love 1

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion here, and I certainly don't dismiss the tremendous talent of Lord Mesa and the like, but seeing adult characters drawn as adorable little kids kind of weirds me out. I don't really know why. I wish it didn't - clearly this is a very popular trend!

• Love 2

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion here, and I certainly don't dismiss the tremendous talent of Lord Mesa and the like, but seeing adult characters drawn as adorable little kids kind of weirds me out. I don't really know why. I wish it didn't - clearly this is a very popular trend!

i'd say Lord Mesa work is pretty decent on the ratio.. on the other hand, some other stuff? not so much.

I finished a new Oliver/Felicity video sooner than I planned because the end of 4x08 was wonderful inspiration.

edited: Apparently, youtube blocked my video.  That's two weeks of work down the drain :(  I'm just going to remove it from youtube since it won't play now.

Edited by Luckylyn

I finished a new Oliver/Felicity video sooner than I planned because the end of 4x08 was wonderful inspiration.

edited: Apparently, youtube blocked my video.  That's two weeks of work down the drain :(  I'm just going to remove it from youtube since it won't play now.

If you didn't have one just add a disclaimer in the video about/notes section that Arrow is the property of the CW and DC comics, no money is made from this video, this is for pure fun. That usually does the trick.

It's the song choice "You're All I need to Get By" by Marving Gaye and Tammi Terrell that got the video blocked not the clips.  Arrow production has been pretty awesome to vidders and not blocking our fan videos.  I'm not giving up.  There's another version of the song that I hope Youtube will accept but it will take me time to recut the video since the timing is totally different despite the lyrics being the same.  I'm a little down about it because I really liked the original cut but I accept that owners of material have the right to say no even if I don't get why when I don't make any profit from the song's use.

• Love 1

The tight close up shot on GA's big introduction to SC was such a silly choice. They could have darkened it up just a little bit. I mean I get I'm supposed to fanwank the intelligence level of the entire population of SC. But really, couldn't they have tried to make it look a little less obvious who the GA is?

I feel bad about doing this but here goes:

The fic An After Death Predicament  contains a graphic attempted rape (of Felicity) in Chapter 1. The only reason I'm posting this is because there was no warning, not even a hint that this was going to happen (it also contains the usual dumb tv rape trope - alleyway late at night, attacked by strangers).

I've said it before and I'll say it again - choosing "Chose not to use archive warnings" shouldn't be seen as carte blanche to include everything and not warn for it - you can still warn in tags, or put in an end note and warn for spoilers before directing readers there, both things which I've done.

More positive rec? Well, Waiting is a good one-shot - I liked the reaction to the fact that Oliver was actually stabbed in the fricking back, which no-one on the fricking show actually acknowledged. Also the sex is pretty hot.

Though I have a question - this writer tags for every sex act. I mean, really? If I tag for smut, isn't it a given that there's going to be sexing? Or should I have been doing that all along?

• Love 5

Though I have a question - this writer tags for every sex act. I mean, really? If I tag for smut, isn't it a given that there's going to be sexing? Or should I have been doing that all along?

I think some fic writers tag for specific acts so it's easier for people to find that if they're looking for that one specific kind of thing instead of general smut. 

• Love 3

The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup. :)

Personally never liked Folgers but their commericals hit me in the feels, i love them. The step dancing one was good. Their holiday ones of late have been tear jerkers.

Edited by kismet