Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

Another great fan video (beautifully edited) using one of my all-time favorite songs -- pay attention to when the singer changes from the female voice to the male voice...

Oliver & Felicity || A Thousand Year {S1-S3}

Published on Apr 23, 2015, by Smoaking Queen

Sniffle sniffle ILL BE OKAY. God these two kill me sure looks like Endgame. I prefer this song for Olicity more than I would Edward/Bella

• Love 3

Holy mother of .... wow! I was skeptical when TanyaKay said it was hotter than the one with the score, but I stand ... no, I sit corrected because my legs became jelly. Excuse me, I'll be in my bunk.

It is so hot, I felt like a perv watching two people in their privacy from a window or a closet!

• Love 2

I don't know. I sorta like the score music behind it. I feel like it adds momentum & build up. It felt more intimate with the music. Don't get me wrong though, I loved both clips! Feel like watching multiple clips are very important for the scientific research, so I will gladly watch more videos just to be sure due diligence is done.

• Love 2

Feel like watching multiple clips are very important for the scientific research, so I will gladly watch more videos just to be sure due diligence is done.

This is how I feel as well. I appreciate everyone's due diligence in helping me make many, many scientific evaluations of however many versions of this footage is available. Science thanks you.

• Love 8

Holy shit that unscored version, so much hotter than the scored version... I need water and some ice, may have to put them together in a bucket and pour it on myself... a cold shower will also work.

I really think the score is what has been causing the scene to feel disjoined for me. it looks so much better without it.

I do however think the score is super beautiful but, yea.

• Love 1

I agree.

The score makes the scene polished in the way of TV love scenes, so when little things look less TV-slick and more real life-like, for example Emily's flicking her hair out of the way, it seems too realistic for the intended TV-styled love scene.

Take the score away and it becomes a way more intimate scene especially with the sighs and clothes rustling. Hair flicking, leg lifting, and stepping around barriers are more realistic. Definitely made that scene way hotter and more natural without the score.

But I do love the score, and the way they have been using and building on it, with Oliver and Felicity since towards the end of season 2. 

• Love 9

Sniffle sniffle ILL BE OKAY. God these two kill me sure looks like Endgame. I prefer this song for Olicity more than I would Edward/Bella

Aww were you an Edward Bella fan?

These kids will destroy me. It's so weird that Olicity weren't planned but the writers easily could've said they were. The way they wrote Lauriver made it seem like they weren't (healthy) OTP.

Aww were you an Edward Bella fan?

These kids will destroy me. It's so weird that Olicity weren't planned but the writers easily could've said they were. The way they wrote Lauriver made it seem like they weren't (healthy) OTP.

Not an Edward/Bella fan AT ALL. I knew it was intended for them though after watching those damn movies lol enjoyed them but not like the crazed Twihards. As for Olicity you know I ship those two HARD. The last episode killed me, it really felt like they were saying this is endgame. SA and EBR are so damn good at portraying the deep love Oliver and Felicity have for each other GUH the glimpse we got of them as a happy Couple left me wanting more, stop torturing them MG LOL

• Love 1

I don't know. I sorta like the score music behind it. I feel like it adds momentum & build up. It felt more intimate with the music. Don't get me wrong though, I loved both clips! Feel like watching multiple clips are very important for the scientific research, so I will gladly watch more videos just to be sure due diligence is done.

I feel like the score elevates the romance and emotion while the unscored version does a good job of focusing attention on the physical actions (and reactions) with every rustle of fabric, squeak of the mattress, sigh and kiss.  It was more raw.     

I deeply appreciate each for their own merits. 

• Love 7

This is so beautiful.

This is like a sucker punch right in the feels. I have never liked that song. Almost didn't watch it just for that reason, thank goodness I changed my mind. That video & Olicity just reversed every negative emotion/opinion I had of that song. Excuse me while I cry in my little corner over here. M-Art Revenge is an amazing video editor, I love her stuff!

• Love 1

I found a song for Ray regarding Olicity LOL "A woman in Love" By Tom petty.

This is like a sucker punch right in the feels. I have never liked that song. Almost didn't watch it just for that reason, thank goodness I changed my mind. That video & Olicity just reversed every negative emotion/opinion I had of that song. Excuse me while I cry in my little corner over here. M-Art Revenge is an amazing video editor, I love her stuff!

I know right? I got emotional watching it. That first line of the song is DEFINITELY something Oliver would think about his lady

• Love 1

Hi.  I've never posted in this forum before because we are still catching up on the show.  We started watching about 3 months ago and have just finished episode 12 of season 3.  But, I wanted to hop in and ask if you've all seen this yet:

Girl Does Not Fail Her Prom with ‘Arrow’-Inspired Dress

^^That explains why she did it, this is the picture:

Arrow-prom-dress.jpg?resize=720%2C720

I think it's beautiful!

Edited by Shannon L.
  • Love 10

Watching DWTS and they have Mark & his partner dressed as LoA style ninjas. And my first thought was look at that LoA has invaded another show.  So maybe LoA plotline will be good and finally Oliver will learn how to dance (if he doesn't already)! :)

Perhaps my fanfic dreams will finally come true. Oliver Queen must dance at least once by the series finale or I will be so disappointed.

• Love 2

Hi.  I've never posted in this forum before because we are still catching up on the show.  We started watching about 3 months ago and have just finished episode 12 of season 3.  But, I wanted to hop in and ask if you've all seen this yet:

Girl Does Not Fail Her Prom with ‘Arrow’-Inspired Dress

^^That explains why she did it, this is the picture:

Arrow-prom-dress.jpg?resize=720%2C720

I think it's beautiful!

I think so too!! I even commented on her post on facebook of this dress I told her it was badass

• Love 1

The quotations are so funny because sometimes they are just so true. Like the whole Raylicity was over when I said ILY and you went for hospital jello. Or sometimes they are so hysterically out there & funny, like the whole hotel management & sword allergy plot line. Just pure funny!

Watching DWTS and they have Mark & his partner dressed as LoA style ninjas. And my first thought was look at that LoA has invaded another show.  So maybe LoA plotline will be good and finally Oliver will learn how to dance (if he doesn't already)! :)

I so had the same reaction!!!

• Love 1

Driving to work today, heard a song that is perfect for Oliver/Diggle/Felicity/Roy, It was "When I See You Again" by Wiz Khalifa (f/ Charlie Puth). Its originally from Fast/Furious 7, really sad video for Paul Walker on YouTube. Only part of the song that is a little off, is that neither OQ or RH are likely in a better place. But the rest of the song holds up. 

"See You Again"
It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

Damn, who knew?
All the planes we flew
Good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here talking to you
About another path
I know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up
Look at things different see the bigger picture
Those were the days
Hard work forever pays
Now I see you in a better place

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (I see you again)
We've come a long way (yeah, we came a long way) from where we began (you know we started)
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (let me tell you)
When I see you again

First you both go out your way
And the vibe is feeling strong
And what's small turn to a friendship
A friendship turn into a bond
And that bond will never be broken
And the love will never get lost (and the love will never get lost)
And when brotherhood come first
Then the line will never be crossed
Established it on our own
When that line had to be drawn
And that line is what we reach
So remember me when I'm gone (remember me while I'm gone)

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride

So let the light guide your way, yeah
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take will always lead you home, home

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

When I see you again
When I see you again

• Love 1

I absolutely love how talented so many Olicity fans are. How fast and efficient they are to make these videos. They are way ahead in total number of videos than any other couple I've ever seen.

• Love 1

I don't ship real people, but this fan vid made me smile (nothing romantic implied)...

Stephen Amell & Emily Bett Rickards (Humor)
Published on Apr 6, 2015, by kastwin

• Love 2