Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

So it seems the "big news" she was waiting to announce is that she's coming out with bar wear - corkscrew, flask, cocktail shaker, etc.   Oooooh big deal - NOT!     Like there's not a ton of this type of stuff everywhere!    So, her new empire consists of cheap bar crap and tee shirts.  Yep, she's really on the move.

• Love 5

So it seems the "big news" she was waiting to announce is that she's coming out with bar wear - corkscrew, flask, cocktail shaker, etc.   Oooooh big deal - NOT!     Like there's not a ton of this type of stuff everywhere!    So, her new empire consists of cheap bar crap and tee shirts.  Yep, she's really on the move.

lol

She has the whole line of barware but forgot the Unfiltered Wine Straw. :)

• Love 3
(edited)

Confession: I do find her entertaining.  In this way- reading the stupid shit she does, then acting all shocked and appalled by it on here (which I generally do when I need a break from work and/or life).  There's something enjoyable to me in just how low-brow it is. 

I don't think she's funny, I tend to think insult humor works when you're amusingly self-deprecating, not just exposing low self-esteem, or you're all kinds of oblivious and fabulous.  She's neither, imho.  I won't buy her products, 'cause I feel like they'd be hard to track down and not very good for the price.  And I'm no longer amused by her on television- I was a supporter at one point, then I think I loved to hate, then it was just annoying.  

Point is, for me this is where she should live.  A reality show has-been, maybe popping up occasionally on low-tier shows on lesser cable networks (like a guest in that salon show on WE...or OWN, whichever so I can be all "OMG this bitch is still around?!"), doing stupid stuff on social media to try and retain fame as she fades from my memory.  That sounds really harsh, I set out trying to defend her entertainment value...

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 3

Confession: I do find her entertaining.  In this way- reading the stupid shit she does, then acting all shocked and appalled by it on here (which I generally do when I need a break from work and/or life).  There's something enjoyable to me in just how low-brow it is. 

I don't think she's funny, I tend to think insult humor works when you're amusingly self-deprecating, not just exposing low self-esteem, or you're all kinds of oblivious and fabulous.  She's neither, imho.  I won't buy her products, 'cause I feel like they'd be hard to track down and not very good for the price.  And I'm no longer amused by her on television- I was a supporter at one point, then I think I loved to hate, then it was just annoying.  

Point is, for me this is where she should live.  A reality show has-been, maybe popping up occasionally on low-tier shows on lesser cable networks (like a guest in that salon show on WE...or OWN, whichever so I can be all "OMG this bitch is still around?!", doing stupid stuff on social media to try and retain fame as she fades from my memory.  That sounds really harsh, I set out trying to defend her entertainment value...

The problem with Brandi is her venture into reality TV every time she stepped up to the plate she would swing for the fences.  Eventually you  keep missing and try too hard swing all the way around and end up on your backside.  So we have all watched her fall on her ass and no one seems to be interested in watching her get back up.   She's been ejected from the game and because she was married to Eddie she had the good sense to get a decent agent and now there are no offers that suit her.

Her one thing to sell was her husband's affair with LeAnn Rimes.  She did her best to destroy both their careers and build a career for herself as first a victim, then a writer who was pretty one note, her sex life with Eddie, without Eddie and pretty anyone who would bang her .  So we are full circle, Brandi is broke and alone with her mouth writing checks she can't cash and all of a sudden the rumors are LeAnn Rimes is broke and ready to lose her house.  Brandi always seems to be at the ready to make money off her ex and his Mrs..  I have always wonder if in retrospect if Brandi realized just how wrong she played her cards.

• Love 5
(edited)
I have always wonder if in retrospect if Brandi realized just how wrong she played her cards.

For some reason this (and the rest of the post) makes me think there should be some kind of Famewhore Rehab tv show, where each episode covers one former contestant, they talk through (and show) their best/worst moments, show a little bit of post-fame life, and then help them develop something new so it ends on a high note.  

Almost like "The Profit" or "Tabatha Takes Over," but for people.

(I watch too much reality television.  In my defense, it's almost always background noise.)

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 3

Sorry, I have not been spelling or puctuating well tonight. A few drinks in and off to see Aerosmith in concert.

Uh oh. You're sounding like Brandi right now. Next you're going to tell us you've got the flow...

(Regardless, have fun at the concert. Dream on!)

• Love 3
(edited)

http://www.licensemag.com/license-global/brandi-glanville-adds-wine-line

Anybody think there will be a demand for Brandi's trite crap come Sping 2016? Hopefully, her wine is sold out by then. Somehow I think she will be talking about holiday specials for her swill. This licensing is not a big deal. She has some type of licensing agreement for "Unfiltered" gee what is next, "unwashed" "unclean" I question three types of wine openers?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1
(edited)

I would, personally, not feel rid of Brandi if she were merely sharing a deserted island with a man and a woman.  It sounds all too ideal for BrandiButt.  My solution would be more complicated but, in the end, more secure.  I'd have NASA build a rocket for one, put Brandi inside of it, and aim it at the furthest black hole.  She'd be suctioned in there and disappear to some far off Neverland, never to tweet again.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

Wow. Brandi can't seem to keep even her recently published lies straight. She originally said that Kyle sent her a cease and desist and went on and on about how you can't sue your cast mates. Now she is saying that it was Mauricio that sent it, which I always figured was the actual case because it was his business that she was trying to slander. 

It wasn't  too many days ago that Brandi claimed she was back in the rack with an ex.   Time for Brandi to find a new story in life other than Mauricio and Kyle,  next C&D letter needs to go to JR and let him know time to push off if he can't keep his allegiances straight.  He is dating a twit who regularly disparages the CEO and his wife of the company where he works..not owns. 

• Love 2

Brandi♋ is approximately 6 years to the age of 50. She is the opposite of starlet.

JR (?) really irks me.

I am thinking there is a reason he is handsome, successful, single (maybe never married and no children) at age 47 years old and the best he can do is roll around with Brandi who insults the boss' wife.  I also think The Agency should drop Brandi as a client;

• Love 1

I don't say this with any anger or rancor at all, but just as an opinion or observation.  I honestly feel that Brandi could disappear off the face of this board forever, and I wouldn't miss her.  In fact, since Bravo has fired her, I question whether she even deserves to be on this board.   I guess Brandi represents everything distasteful to me, so that when I see her name, I think "Ugh."  I don't doubt that there are members of this board who would miss having Brandi to kick around, and I can understand that, but I don't think I'd be one of them.  She's brought so much negativity and bad feelings.   I'm just wondering how others feel about Brandi's thread remaining here.                                                                                                                          

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't say this with any anger or rancor at all, but just as an opinion or observation.  I honestly feel that Brandi could disappear off the face of this board forever, and I wouldn't miss her.  In fact, since Bravo has fired her, I question whether she even deserves to be on this board.   I guess Brandi represents everything distasteful to me, so that when I see her name, I think "Ugh."  I don't doubt that there are members of this board who would miss having Brandi to kick around, and I can understand that, but I don't think I'd be one of them.  She's brought so much negativity and bad feelings.   I'm just wondering how others feel about Brandi's thread remaining here.                                                                                                                          

I personally think her thread should stay simply because for better or worse she was on the show. We can't have threads for Joyce and Taylor and not have a thread for Brandi just because she is no longer on the show. Whether or not people want to use the thread to bash or not, I don't like the idea of getting rid of her thread because it would be kind of like pretending that she was never on the show. I'm fine with pretending that for the sake of going back to enjoying the show, but I don't want to rewrite the history of the show by getting rid of her thread.

ETA: To put it another way. I LOVE RHNY. I love the show so much that I had to make a conscious decision to stop posting on those threads because they are so negative that they diminish my enjoyment of the actual show. I am sure plenty of people feel like Brandi diminished their enjoyment of BH, but I would never ask that any of the NY threads be taken down. I just don't read those threads.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 6

Matilda, last night I was in a "revenge for Brandi" mood and thought this was a good idea.  Today, it doesn't!  LOL  I was thinking that since Brandi enjoys slapping people in the face, this might be the perfect slap back.  But Brandi doesn't come to this website (that we know of), so how would she know?  Besides, Brandi already has a pretty good idea of what most people think of her, so purging her from the board wouldn't mean much.  Back to the drawing board, but thanks for your reply.

• Love 1
(edited)

Lura, I think the best "revenge" would be for this thread to remain but get less and less posts as people stop caring and Brandi fades into irrelevancy, even as she still tries desperately to keep herself in the public eye.

Edited for clarity

Edited by EVS
  • Love 4
(edited)

I am thinking there is a reason he is handsome, successful, single (maybe never married and no children) at age 47 years old and the best he can do is roll around with Brandi who insults the boss' wife.  I also think The Agency should drop Brandi as a client;

I wish I could remember where I saw this, but he always has someone during the in betweens with Brandi.  Whether it is a matter of days or weeks.  And by this I don't mean someone he goes out to dinner with but someone who parks her toothbrush next to his.   Someone who knows him called him the constant fifth date.  the guy who still wines and dines but expects you to fluff your pillow on your way out as well.   Since there was a period when this past season started when Brandi on the show talked about how she was with JR but he was cheating on her -- with the woman he was currently living with -- I tend to think that both are simply using the other and at some point Brandi will tweet about being naughty with her ex at the same time he posts his Vegas drunken marriage on his Facebook page (to someone who is not Brandi).

I do wonder though if JR uses Brandi to tweak Mauricio slightly and now she has been fired from the show, is a plain old liability.  At some point I think that his character as you ascribe to in regards to his age and his proclivity for short term "relationships" with full benefits is part of the bigger picture and how he operates in the professional world as well.  He makes a great salesman but a horrible employee.  At some point soon I think JR is going to find Brandi or The Agency.  The first might allow some sick laughs (because I still don't get what he sees in her unless he thought the two would become co-stars to Kyle's storyline on the show), the second though is what affords him the nice bathroom shelf to let some toothbrush sit next to his for a couple of weeks.

Edited by heebiejeebie
  • Love 1
(edited)

I do think that J.R. enjoys the bosses' wife being agitated because those acts in turn bother Mauricio. I always got a niggling feeling and fleeting thoughts that J.R. is jealous of Mauricio and enjoyed Brandi's obsession with Kyle and her fanatical "torturing" of Kyle. Really, it appears that J. R.'s relationship with "Tweety Twat" is a liability to the THE AGENCY--insulting and unsavory tweets with THE AGENCY's name attached, publicly maligning THE AGENCY and Mauricio.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 2

It is my understanding that Brandi was dating this guy for a very long time and would have these "break ups" that seem to coincide with her single girl persona. She was dating JR and flying to Chicago to be set up on a date with Steve Harvey. So I never really knew what to believe. Also, Brandi made reference to the fact that JR figured she could be around Kyle because all the arguing between she and Kyle was just for show. So this guy JR, a former Hollywood agent, was either the most clueless boyfriend on the planet or was believing the crap brandi told her kids. I believe right before the Reunion filmed JR, Mauricio and Kyle were in Utah and Brandi tweeted she didn't go because she would beat Kyle if she saw her. How does a boyfriend just not know that about his girlfriend?

• Love 1

Brandi is now posting on Twitter a picture of herself and some guy and calling him her "new boyfriend."  He looks pretty happy to be there.  I think Brandi is a certified mental case.  She's trying to prove something to somebody.  She pollutes every show and every website she's on.  Truly despicable.  I suppose she got one of her sons to take the picture of herself with her latest bedfellow.  Eddie should get full custody.

• Love 6

On Twitter, somebody got after her for being drunk in Hollywood (or some other place), and she replied that she wasn't drunk there, she was drunk in West Hollywood.  She doesn't seem to have any problem admitting it.

• Love 3

She goes out, get drunk, throw gang signs (she's way too old for that) to the camera's, then wonders why people react the way they do.   Just like clockwork, this morning she tweeted a pic of her sons at the local IHop.   Always her standard bid for sympathy.   Then later today, when people responded to her actions from last night, again, as usual she becomes defensive.   Her latest tweet.

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account
‏@BrandiGlanville

my plate is full & if haters wanna hate do it off my timeline-I'm moving 4 the 7th time in 6 yrs & supporting 2 boys on my own+ a BS lawsuit

She's the one and only reason she has to keep moving.  She the only reason she's out of a job, her boys spend 1/2 their time at their father's, so she's not on her OWN.  Which I find an incredible insult to the many single mothers out there working two jobs, truly being a single parent with absolutely no help.  And finally, the lawsuit was brought on by her filthy mouth which she takes as humor. 

• Love 9
(edited)

First off what happened to devoted mom Brandi not going out when she has her boys. 

Second why does she announce where she is going for dinner.  This is exactly what she did the night of the tampon incident. 

Third Craig's is in WeHo not BH

Fourth Why doesn't Brandi lease a place and get a three year lease.  This business she is waiting to buy a house has sailed.  Find an affordable place and get a longer lease.

Fifth Why is her cooking something always seem like she is trying to convince the world of some extraordinary achievement.

I think her teaming up with Darrin for publicity is strange and what about him answering the questions for her - is he her new manager?

ETA There is a swell house available in Sherman Oaks (Kim's old place) that apparently has long term leases.  Brandi should go to Hilton & Hyland and see if they have the listing.  One thing for certain she knows where it is.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
(edited)

As the Brits would say, "Here, here!," zoeysmom.  As right as I think you are, "poor" Brandi would be humiliated without the 90210 zip.  While I like your advice, I was just thinking last night that she ought to go back to Sacramento where things are slightly less expensive, find a place to rent, and search the want-ads for jobs.  I will be very, VERY surprised if she isn't washed up in Hollywood.  Who would hire her with her track record?  Her so-called career is finished unless Hustler wants middle-aged models, and she would need JARS of face and body makeup to pull that off. 

Brandi is a classic flash in a pan -- a young girl who was pretty, had stars in her eyes, and wanted to make it, no matter what.  She made so many mistakes along the way that she's now wearing the word FOOL across her forehead.  She is now met with derision every time she opens her mouth.  The best thing she could do for those two boys is close the door on her misguided daydreams and her scandalous, unhealthy past, and make a life for herself and her kids in an entirely different atmosphere, IMHO.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 5

As the Brits would say, "Here, here!," zoeysmom.  As right as I think you are, "poor" Brandi would be humiliated without the 90210 zip.  While I like your advice, I was just thinking last night that she ought to go back to Sacramento where things are slightly less expensive, find a place to rent, and search the want-ads for jobs.  I will be very, VERY surprised if she isn't washed up in Hollywood.  Who would hire her with her track record?  Her so-called career is finished unless Hustler wants middle-aged models, and she would need JARS of face and body makeup to pull that off. 

Brandi is a classic flash in a pan -- a young girl who was pretty, had stars in her eyes, and wanted to make it, no matter what.  She made so many mistakes along the way that she's now wearing the word FOOL across her forehead.  She is now met with derision every time she opens her mouth.  The best thing she could do for those two boys is close the door on her misguided daydreams and her scandalous, unhealthy past, and make a life for herself and her kids in an entirely different atmosphere, IMHO.

I think, Brandi was going to sell real estate before she hatched this plot to get on RHBH.  She can't really leave LA because of her custody arrangement.  She can live as public or private a life as she wants.  She should ask Kim who was invisible for 15 years at a time how easy it is to blend with the scenery..

• Love 3

Another day another try.  Brandi discusses the very essence of why she should have never been cast and why I believe producers need to stop looking for the ratings boosting behavior and stay true to believable storylines.  This includes LVP who for whatever reason thought it a good idea to foster Brandi.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-reveals-that-being-on-rhobh-was-stressful-says-shes-happy-to-be-unemployed/  I do think these TV shows in the works are far more fleeting than Brandi lets on.  Not to be ageist but there is nothing particularly interesting about a 45 year old mother of a teenager going around acting like a foul mouthed, drunken twenty year old.  Whatever happened to her next book?

• Love 3
(edited)

As some predicted, Brandi is back to picking Twitter fights with LeAnn Rimes for attention

From inquisitr.com 

LeAnn Rimes Called Out By Brandi Glanville On Twitter After She Labels Her 12-Year-Old Son
LeAnn Rimes has just been called out by her husband’s ex-wife, Brandi Glanville.

On July 21, LeAnn Rimes took to Instagram — she shared a photo of herself, Eddie Cibrian, and his son with Glanville, Jake — claiming Cibrian’s second son, Mason, was acting older than he was — and being “anti-social.”

“Tent tumbling @tentsile got these boys making me laugh and keeping the sadness at bay #sickmom #family our 4th member is 12 going on 16 and anti social today lol #lovethemallsomuch.”

After seeing LeAnn Rimes’ message, Glanville took to Twitter, where she confirmed her son was 12, not “12 going on 16,” and slammed Rimes for labeling her son.

Brandi Glanville ✔
@BrandiGlanville

@leannrimes Mason is actually 12. I gave birth to him June 2,2003 he is ANYTHING but anti-social sorry that ur mom is ill but stop labeling!
10:15 PM - 21 Jul 2015

Glanville then shared a second tweet, in which she was clearly misinformed, believing Mason didn’t want to get on a trampoline, when in fact LeAnn Rimes and her family was in a tent.

Brandi Glanville✔
@BrandiGlanville

It's hard to bounce on a trampoline with a cast on &it doesn't make u anti-social especially when u broke your arm on that very trampoline
10:20 PM - 21 Jul 2015

-snip-

http://www.inquisitr.com/2271879/leann-rimes-called-out-by-brandi-glanville-on-twitter-after-she-labels-her-12-year-old-son/

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

As some predicted, Brandi is back to picking Twitter fights with LeAnn Rimes for attention

From inquisitr.com 

I always thought Brandi fueled the war for her benefit.  Obviously Brandi does not wear unemployment well.  I was waiting to hear how the kid broke his arm.

• Love 3

And there's this tweet:

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 1h1 hour ago

My alarm just wen off police are on there way

Anything for attention - your alarms go off, police on the way, so make sure your tweet about it.

• Love 5

And there's this tweet:

Anything for attention - your alarms go off, police on the way, so make sure your tweet about it.

When is she moving out of that place.  Did she count the dogs?

Typing and grammar are not her friends.

• Love 2

She's moving today, and has already said there is a HOT guy living in her condo complex.   Somebody should warn him ;-)  Yesterday she set out a snarky text about how only one of her friends is helping her move.   OMG she's moved so often, it's no wonder why they don't want to help.  Oh, and what happened to her moving guys, and the college student she was "still seeing"?

• Love 2
(edited)

I quit asking (and helping) people move at 20. What a way to lose friends!

Rent A Center will come take back their furniture Brandi. ha

I think Brandi has some brain damage from drinking and/or drugging. Not saying this to be funny, being totally serious. 

A friend told me that going to IHop on a weekend morning is where all the drunks take their kids after the kids suffer a disappointing evening the night before. Oh tonight will be different, mommy/daddy will stay home and not drink! No babysitter tonight! Never mind, let down yet again. 

IHop -the land of broken promises. 

Edited by This2getsold
  • Love 1

And there's this tweet:

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville "my ass itches. I wiped. Feels gud"

Two minutes later..."feeling thristy. got wine!"

Two and a half minutes later..."got an eye twich"

Five minutes later..."cant find no tampons"

1 hour later..."so lucky 2 have wealthy frends...duces bitches!"

1 hour and two minutes later..."delivery guy at my door...soooo HOT lookin"

1 hour and five minutes later..."just had sex with HOT delivery guy on Jakes bed!"

Spelling errors done on purpose.

• Love 5

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville "my ass itches. I wiped. Feels gud"

Two minutes later..."feeling thristy. got wine!"

Two and a half minutes later..."got an eye twich"

Five minutes later..."cant find no tampons"

1 hour later..."so lucky 2 have wealthy frends...duces bitches!"

1 hour and two minutes later..."delivery guy at my door...soooo HOT lookin"

1 hour and five minutes later..."just had sex with HOT delivery guy on Jakes bed!"

Spelling errors done on purpose.

Did she actually tweet these or is this a parody?  I see a pattern with Brandi getting angrier and angrier on Twitter, I wonder if her followers will begin to diminish?

I really can't quite understand why she needs all this help with moving. . . she hires movers--is this all about unpacking?

• Love 1
(edited)

It was a parody. I was making fun of Brandi's tweet about her alarm going off and the police are on her way. Just going by some of the tweets that have been posted over the seasons on the old board and here, Brandi tweets just for the sake of tweeting. She's a tweeting twat. There was that one tweet where she posted about having sex on her son's bed with some random guy. That is why I posted that one fake tweet about the delivery guy.

I agree with the poster above who commented that Brandi tweets just to get attention, no matter how mundane the situation is.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

It was a parody. I was making fun of Brandi's tweet about her alarm going off and the police are on her way. Just going by some of the tweets that have been posted over the seasons on the old board and here, Brandi tweets just for the sake of tweeting. She's a tweeting twat. There was that one tweet where she posted about having sex on her son's bed with some random guy. That is why I posted that one fake tweet about the delivery guy.

I agree with the poster above who commented that Brandi tweets just to get attention, no matter how mundane the situation is.

I thought them too funny for Brandi. . . .and was too lazy to check her Twitter page.  Thanks for the laugh.

• Love 3

Sadly, no one would be shocked if she really made all those tweets, it would just be a normal day of Brando tweets! LOL

• Love 2
(edited)

Dumb me.  I fell for it hook, line and sinker!  It sounded exactly like Brandi, especially the tampon line!  LOL!  I wanted so much to go to Twitter and tell her not to worry about the tampons because she won't be needing them any day now.  I almost gag when I think of her moaning about menopause and educating the masses about how miserable it is.  "Damn hot flashes.  Need another glass of ice cold Unfiltered."  ...  "Oh well, guess this is better than flashing my string on the streets of BH."  Blech!

Brilliant, Great Kazu!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

I just remembered the question I meant to ask.  Somebody who's up on things mentioned that Brandi is moving tomorrow.  Did I miss that?  I read a bunch of posts that I hadn't read, but I didn't see that one.  Has she rented a house somewhere?  Where is it?  I know Sherman Oaks was talked about.  Do the boys have to switch schools yet again?  If so, those poor kids!  Nothing but revolving doors for them.

I just remembered the question I meant to ask.  Somebody who's up on things mentioned that Brandi is moving tomorrow.  Did I miss that?  I read a bunch of posts that I hadn't read, but I didn't see that one.  Has she rented a house somewhere?  Where is it?  I know Sherman Oaks was talked about.  Do the boys have to switch schools yet again?  If so, those poor kids!  Nothing but revolving doors for them.

If memory serves me correctly, it doesn't always LOL, the boys go to school in the school district where Eddie/LeAnn live, not in Brandi's area. So any move she, Brandi, makes will not affect where they go to school but will affect how long it takes her to get them to school on time because she drives them when they are with her.

• Love 1