Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Oh my now  Brandi is mad at her attorney. Sounds like she has run out of money and needs to pick a fight.  No one over the age of 22 thinks "unfiltered" is cool.  It denotes dirty.  She needs to stop getting branding ideas from fellow drunk tweeters. 

It is very hard for me to follow what you posted. What is she saying? I get that there are two separate topics. But I am not following either of them. 

I think she is saying  her attorney retweeted a story about her and the attorney used her for her fame. The second one is about how she failed to secure the exclusive rights to unfiltered.

I look at it a different way, StewedSquash.  When I don't know what Brandi is saying, I can't get upset.  Even Brandi doesn't know what she's talking about.  She just rattles on, sips on her glass of Unfiltered, and rattles on some more.  Brandi is empty -- emotionally, financially, materially, intellectually, and in every other way.  She has no home, no job, no security, no trust in people she should be able to count on.  She has no love from others and no love for others.  She babbles only to hear her own voice.  The biggest truth, which she can't face, is that she's caused it all.  So far, her bills to defend herself in the Joanna Krupa case amount to $54,000, and the case hasn't even been heard yet.   Who could understand her when she can't understand herself?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Love 3

Not a huge Brandi fan but heard her on Howard and had to come here to check out what you guys are saying.  She was actually really entertaining I thought, and actually said a lot given the lawsuits against her.  I felt like she was trying to hint that her new show was on Bravo.  I can see Andy throwing her a bone and letting her do a Kandi's Ski Trip type thing.  I wouldn't watch but if it gets her some money, good for her.

I liked Brandi the first few seasons but she really depresses me.  Howard kept telling her she was necessary on the show because you need somebody to mix it up.  There is just something so constantly butthurt and rude about Brandi all the time, I can't enjoy her.  She goes way too far with her behavior and insults.  I compare her to somebody like Kenya, who is also hated, but I think even the people who don't like her will admit she knows how to insult somebody in a shady and intelligent way, and doesn't have the stink of desperation that Brandi does.  Also, frankly, Brandi just comes across as poor white trash on her particular franchise.  It's kind of sad to hear that she made a total of like $130k for her first two seasons of RHOBH.  That's a really low price to sell your dignity.

I hope she doesn't come back, but I do feel there will be a vacuum on the show without her, I hope they can cast someone to cause conflict without being so trashy.

• Love 4

I thought that the Stern interview was listenable but I guess I know too much and was rebutting as it went along.

The first rebuttal was when child support was discussed, I just wonder if all the people who marvel at the supposedly low amount of child support that Eddie pays Brandi realize that the children are with Eddie as much if not more than when they are with Brandi.

Then there was the accusation that Lisa and Kyle implying that Brandi was fired is affecting her house search.  First of all that is ridiculous because.  Secondly,Brandi has known that her lease was not being renewed for several weeks, ago and Lisa and Kyle's comments were made less than a week prior to Brandi's appearance on Stern.

Of course there was the I am strapped for cash but decided not to renew my contract dichotomy.

Another interesting thing was when Brandi mentioned that the money she gets from the podcast only covers her gas money, Brandi then brings up breaking into radio and suggests that Brandi look into positions at a small radio station, Brandi rejects that, it seems like she would rather work for gas money at the podcast because the owner has a plane and boat.

What was interesting to me was that it seemed like Howard saw through Brandi and offered to assemble RH PTB and mediate in an attempt to get Brandi back on the show, Brandi firmly rejected his offer.

• Love 4

Not a huge Brandi fan but heard her on Howard and had to come here to check out what you guys are saying.  She was actually really entertaining I thought, and actually said a lot given the lawsuits against her.  I felt like she was trying to hint that her new show was on Bravo.  I can see Andy throwing her a bone and letting her do a Kandi's Ski Trip type thing.  I wouldn't watch but if it gets her some money, good for her.

I liked Brandi the first few seasons but she really depresses me.  Howard kept telling her she was necessary on the show because you need somebody to mix it up.  There is just something so constantly butthurt and rude about Brandi all the time, I can't enjoy her.  She goes way too far with her behavior and insults.  I compare her to somebody like Kenya, who is also hated, but I think even the people who don't like her will admit she knows how to insult somebody in a shady and intelligent way, and doesn't have the stink of desperation that Brandi does.  Also, frankly, Brandi just comes across as poor white trash on her particular franchise.  It's kind of sad to hear that she made a total of like $130k for her first two seasons of RHOBH.  That's a really low price to sell your dignity.

I hope she doesn't come back, but I do feel there will be a vacuum on the show without her, I hope they can cast someone to cause conflict without being so trashy.

Brandi made the claim that 1 of the shows she is working on/considering is a "reality show", not on Bravo, which means she was let got/fired, otherwise, she would not be allowed to be on a reality show on another network, it is in all the HW contracts. She was lying to save face and nothing more IMO. LOL

• Love 3

I must officially say--I have no idea who Brandi is tweeting about in the attorney realm.  She just seems to ramble on.  Now she is thanking the masses for the invites for 4th of July but is staying home at the request of her kid with the broken arm. What one has to do with the other is beyond me.

• Love 1

In her weekly Brandi snaps thing for the Australian magazine she said: 

"Well, this week has been crazy!  I spoke to Yolanda Foster and Kim Richards.  Lisa Vanderpump actually emailed me.  She was the first to email after I GOT FIRED, which was very weird.  I was shocked, it was very unexpected.  I feel like she did it so I'll tell people she did it.  Everything with her is a plan - everything is very strange.  RHOBH isn't done though - they want me part time.  I don't want to close that door but I have other offers.  I have choices and that's what the hard part is - I want to make a great choice.  I might only get one chance at that"

So, despite all her yammering that she wasn't FIRED, she clearly says it, in her own words, on this blog.

• Love 3

I was laughing hard as I typed that out. lol

I was thinking it was more of Eddie going from one girl to the next but your way is interesting too.

Kazu, I always knew I loved ya but after seeing you comment about Diabla (shudder) and post something from In Living Color on the same page made me love you even more!

• Love 1
(edited)

"Well, this week has been crazy!  I spoke to Yolanda Foster and Kim Richards.  Lisa Vanderpump actually emailed me.  She was the first to email after I GOT FIRED, which was very weird.  I was shocked, it was very unexpected.  I feel like she did it so I'll tell people she did it.  Everything with her is a plan - everything is very strange.  RHOBH isn't done though - they want me part time.  I don't want to close that door but I have other offers.  I have choices and that's what the hard part is - I want to make a great choice.  I might only get one chance at that"

So, despite all her yammering that she wasn't FIRED, she clearly says it, in her own words, on this blog.

Edited by zoeysmom

Very strange no room to type after a quote. 

Brandi is assuming the show will need an update along the lines of what happened to her.  They don't.  She also assumes if Yolanda returns Yolanda will want to waste her time with Brandi instead of her famous model daughters, or her King, or her Lyme Disease.   Was there ever a moment last season that one on ones with Yolanda and Brandi didn't involve the two of them discussing Brandi's behavior.?  It just seemed all season Yolanda was having to clue Brandi in about her behavior.  If Yolanda wants to blow her limited opportunities on RHOBH on Brandi so be it but there is no reason to have a round up of two FOH getting together and discussing their lives.  Yolanda has previously said she doesn't covort with Brandi outside of filming season so now we have a desperate Brandi   trying to stayed tied to the show.

• Love 2

"Well, this week has been crazy! I spoke to Yolanda Foster and Kim Richards. Lisa Vanderpump actually emailed me. She was the first to email after I GOT FIRED, which was very weird. I was shocked, it was very unexpected. I feel like she did it so I'll tell people she did it. Everything with her is a plan - everything is very strange. RHOBH isn't done though - they want me part time. I don't want to close that door but I have other offers. I have choices and that's what the hard part is - I want to make a great choice. I might only get one chance at that"

It must be exhausting for her to try to keep track of all her lies. Add to that she is dumb as a rock and you have the craziness that is Brandy
  • Love 4

Very strange no room to type after a quote.

Brandi is assuming the show will need an update along the lines of what happened to her. They don't. She also assumes if Yolanda returns Yolanda will want to waste her time with Brandi instead of her famous model daughters, or her King, or her Lyme Disease. Was there ever a moment last season that one on ones with Yolanda and Brandi didn't involve the two of them discussing Brandi's behavior.? It just seemed all season Yolanda was having to clue Brandi in about her behavior. If Yolanda wants to blow her limited opportunities on RHOBH on Brandi so be it but there is no reason to have a round up of two FOH getting together and discussing their lives. Yolanda has previously said she doesn't covort with Brandi outside of filming season so now we have a desperate Brandi trying to stayed tied to the show.

I still think Yo is just smart enough not to poke the Bear. She probably confided something to the Skank she really doesnt want made public and she has since realized that Brandi has no limits when she is passed off. So she just keeps her calm. No way that is a real friendship. Brandi obviously doesnt have those.
  • Love 4

IMHO, Brandi's tweet is so transparent that you could see right through it.  It's a clear case of "Brandi says" vs. "Brandi means."

She thanks her "many friends" for all of their invites.  What she's doing is wanting the world to buy the notion that she's loved by many, wanted by many, and hugely popular.  The truth is that maybe one person asked her what she's doing for the 4th of July.

The "Bravo wants me" line is truly gag-worthy.  Here again, she's trying to sell herself by writing about all the people who want her.  The folks at Bravo must be looking at each other and asking, "We DID fire her, didn't we?" 

Brandi's ploy about hearing from LVP is nothing more than advertising to the world that Lisa has contacted her, as if that's something to brag about.  The last we viewers knew, Lisa had turned down Brandi's many pleas for friendship, so it's important to Brandi to advertise that even Lisa wants her!

Finally, Brandi can't rest until she's shown that she's a good and caring mother.  She turned down "all of those invitations" to be with her son!   For all we know, the doc gave her son a few pain meds and told Brandi to keep an eye on him.  If anything happens to him and she's out drinking, she's in duck soup, so she has to cancel her plans.  Brandi is predictable and pathetic, but she's still a schemer and a liar in my eyes.

• Love 4

I was thinking it was more of Eddie going from one girl to the next but your way is interesting too.

Kazu, I always knew I loved ya but after seeing you comment about Diabla (shudder) and post something from In Living Color on the same page made me love you even more!

Sweet. :-)   I was thinking about that chick, Diabla yesterday. Man, there are times when I would pay good money to watch something on television. Watching Diabla  go after Brandi would be one of those moments. Call me Diabla for wanting to see that happen. lol

In total agreement with you there, Lura.

• Love 2

Going over the pics she posted by the pool.  Who does that?   She said she was alone with the boys, so one of the boys took the pics?  The one of boys in the pool -neither one had a cast on his arm, so I'm assuming it was a friend.  Ah yep, I know when my kids had friends over, I put on red high heels and a string bikini.  Doesn't everyone?   Her kids must be humiliated, especially the older one.   Oh well, they won't have these friends long, they are moving again.   And tonite she's back on twitter, taking compliments from strangers.   She is truly pathetic.  She tries so hard to portray herself as this great mom, but only seems desperately lonely, panicking and reaching out to anybody who will give her any type of acknowledgement. 

• Love 5
(edited)

While it's true that we really can get going on criticizing Brandi, I would say to KFC that there could be reasons for it.  I used to think the very same way that she does.  However, three things changed my mind:  Brandi's language, Brandi's exposure of her body to the world, and Brandi's lying.  My back doesn't arch every time I hear a so-called "bad word," but using the "c" word twice in one sentence goes too far for me.  Once I got my fill of Brandi's tongue, I couldn't take it anymore.

I think my other point is solid, too.  We have been sick of Brandi for so long, yet she has remained on the show.  Now that she's FINALLY gone (I hope), we're celebrating and, in relief, talking about everything we couldn't stand about her.  Finally, it's OUR time!  Do we carry it too far?  Probably.  But let us celebrate.  We've had to listen to it and watch it for years.  It's good riddance time!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

Brandi claims she can come back part time.  Has anyone read where she signed an actual part time contract?  Portia, LuAnn, Katie, Lizzie, all signed contracts and were paid and later demoted from FT to PT.  Camille obviously came back for just a few cameos.  In any event they signed contracts and contracts even for bit players have confidentiality clauses in them.

• Love 2

Brandi's possible defense to the Joanna Krupa lawsuit http://www.allabouttrh.com/what-is-brandi-glanvilles-defense-strategy-in-joanna-krupas-lawsuit/#comment-2327042

Brandi went after Joanna on WWHL. Joanna's stuff, white trash etc isn't definitive. Good luck to Brandi with that one.

Brandi started this fight when she told Adrianna at the Upfronts a few years ago that Mohammed cheated on Yolanda with JK while they were still married and it was that affair the ended the marriage. Something Yolanda has never admitted to doing but she has also never denied saying either. IMO, it was Brandi that kept it going as well with the "fish smell" comment/lie but to make matters worse, she just had to claim that the smell comment came directly from Mohammed with Lisa as a witness! She dug herself a deep hole and keeps digging it deeper and deeper IMO.

• Love 3

Another day, another set of "I've been done wrong" tweets from Brandi, this time it looks like her lawyer did her wrong.  ETA:  OK if I read the tweets and put different emphasis, she may be referring to the lawyer of one of her adversaries.

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 1h1 hour ago

Happy 4th to EVERYONE!Even lawyers who abuse our legal system&there clients,for self promotion & press!

9:31 AM - 4 Jul 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/617370123242835968

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 1h1 hour ago

it seems unethical 4 a lawyer 2B tweeting about his case,posting links to negative stories about own client doingEXACTLY what he claims I am

9:38 AM - 4 Jul 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/617372000361713664

Quinn - I think you're right.  Sounds like she is posting about someone else's lawyer (Joanna's?) posting stories about their client (not Brandi). So the lawyer is doing what the lawsuit claims Brandi has been doing.

Y'all can send translation fees if you'd like.  :)

Re the red bikini:  Maybe Brandi is trying to show her sons' friends how hot she is.  If she wears a bikini when friends come, does she bother with it around the house?  The boys may not be shocked because they've seen it all, and it no longer means anything. 

You know, Brandi may be homeless and out of work, but I'll betcha she has a bikini for every day of the month and two on Sundays.  Despite the cost of a bikini in Beverly Hills, Brandi seems to come up with the money when she wants to. 

• Love 2

Jeff Lewis was on WWHL tonight and finally disputed that Brandi's antics on their prior joint WWHL appearance was a joke. He said that they did have an agreement that they can go after each other with barbs and insults, but he thinks one of his barbs went too far, so she reacted the way she did - with throwing wine at him and bursting into tears, but that part was unplanned. Or all on Brandi.

• Love 5

Jeff Lewis was on WWHL tonight and finally disputed that Brandi's antics on their prior joint WWHL appearance was a joke. He said that they did have an agreement that they can go after each other with barbs and insults, but he thinks one of his barbs went too far, so she reacted the way she did - with throwing wine at him and bursting into tears, but that part was unplanned. Or all on Brandi.

I like that he also said that his reaction was genuine and not acted.  (He also said that he could not act and that was why he was on Bravo - hee!)  My impression was Jeff is not too fond of Brandi anymore.  Jenni did not seem to like that incident either.

So more lies from Brandi.

• Love 5

I caught that WWHL show, and Brandi managed to make that entire segment so confusing.  I thought she'd had several drinks before it started.

• Love 2

I agree there was some mutual agreement regarding the barbs and I think Brandi decided to hijack the show with the fake tears and p&ssed everyone off because it became dead air time.  All I can say is she didn't burst into tears-she said she wastrying to keep from laughing.

• Love 1

http://www.etonline.com/news/167548_housewives_star_tamra_judge_calls_bullst_on_brandi_glanville_s_exit/

When your good friend Tamra Barney calls BS on you . . .it is time to roll up the sidewalks. 

Ha! I didn't know they were friends, but it makes sense that they would be. Both are trashy and believe their purpose on the show is to bring conflict on the show. Which is a stupid thing to say when Andy and BRAVO are trying to convince the audience that the shows aren't fake.

• Love 1

Ha! I didn't know they were friends, but it makes sense that they would be. Both are trashy and believe their purpose on the show is to bring conflict on the show. Which is a stupid thing to say when Andy and BRAVO are trying to convince the audience that the shows aren't fake.

During the Adrienne Maloof debacle Tamra proudly called her a friend and liked that she was such a truth cannon.  I will see if I can find the pic but there is one of Tamra, Jeff Lewis and Brandi dining at one of Lisa's establishments after the Brandi/Lisa fall out.

Old photo http://www.realitytea.com/2014/01/06/what-were-brandi-glanville-and-tamra-barney-doing-hanging-out-at-lisa-vanderpumps-restaurant-sur-this-weekend/#/slide/1

• Love 1

I agree there was some mutual agreement regarding the barbs and I think Brandi decided to hijack the show with the fake tears and p&ssed everyone off because it became dead air time.  All I can say is she didn't burst into tears-she said she wastrying to keep from laughing.

I don't buy Brandi's excuse. I think there's something psychologically wrong with her, and I don't mean that in a diagnostic way (although that could be true, too), but more in a hard-time way. Remember when she was getting a facial, and she burst into tears? Or having drinks with the ladies, and she throws wine at Eileen. That's not normal behavior. Brandi had been on the show for years, and had never exhibited this kind of unstable behavior. Something was different this year.

Here's what I think happened on WWHL: Both Brandi and Jeff are sarcastic, acerbic people, so they agreed they could engage in that kind of shtick with one another. Jeff made a joke about Brandi's eggs that Brandi felt went over the line, so she got angry and petulant. Look how she reacted when she felt Andy insulted her at the reunion (the dog comparison) - she was pissed, and that was real. Same thing here. It's classic dish it out but can't take it personality. Because she was a) drunk; b) unstable; and c) angry and embarrassed that Jeff referenced her STD, she got uncomfortable and hot in the moment, and started to cry. She quickly turned her back to the cameras because it was all happening LIVE, and she was embarrassed. Notice that the scene stayed tense 'til the end of the show, with Andy consoling her and Jeff apologizing for the joke. Not once did she laugh or say she was kidding. It was only afterwards when she realized she had a meltdown on live TV that she tried to spin it as a joke for PR damage control.

• Love 9

How can she rationalize spending 50K on lawyers, just because she can't keep her mouth shut, but then goes on to say she will defend herself for her kids?????  Didn't she double down on the JK thing a couple of weeks ago by sending an order of fish over to JK's table while seeing her at a restaurant?   She has no impulse control. 
Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 5h5 hours ago

Wow 50 gs in! WOW it sure does cost to be HONEST &UNFILTERED if your on a reality show! Good times!

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 46m46 minutes ago

@Tish_185 @bravoholclique I am a warrior & I will fight as I did through my divorce for my kids & what's RIGHT for there future $$ &all

• Love 2

How can she rationalize spending 50K on lawyers, just because she can't keep her mouth shut, but then goes on to say she will defend herself for her kids?????  Didn't she double down on the JK thing a couple of weeks ago by sending an order of fish over to JK's table while seeing her at a restaurant?   She has no impulse control. 

Wow 50 gs in! WOW it sure does cost to be HONEST &UNFILTERED if your on a reality show! Good times!

@Tish_185 @bravoholclique I am a warrior & I will fight as I did through my divorce for my kids & what's RIGHT for there future $$ &all

In response to Brandi's tweets.  Well dumbass don't tell lies.  No one believes Mohamed told you any such thing.  Oops you admitted you made it up because you were mad.  Wait until you get the next round of attorneys' fees and get to pay Joanna's.  If Howard tern thinks you have gone to far in your insult to woman you have never even met then perhaps it is time to rethink being unfiltered.

What ever happened to all of Brandi's deals that were moments away from being inked?

• Love 3

Oh Tamra, it takes a liar to know a liar. Wasn't it Tamra who was spouting a bunch of nonsense at the end of last season (when there were rumors she would get fired) that she didn't know if she "wanted" to come back because of all the negativity? And yet now she is saying that no one ever voluntarily leaves the Housewives. Guess she just outed herself as a liar. Tamra was ready to save face  just as much as Brandi. These people need to stop vilifying others to make themselves feel better about themselves.

• Love 2

Oh Tamra, it takes a liar to know a liar. Wasn't it Tamra who was spouting a bunch of nonsense at the end of last season (when there were rumors she would get fired) that she didn't know if she "wanted" to come back because of all the negativity? And yet now she is saying that no one ever voluntarily leaves the Housewives. Guess she just outed herself as a liar. Tamra was ready to save face  just as much as Brandi. These people need to stop vilifying others to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Funny how the desperate all sing the same song. 

• Love 1

Her kids must be so darn proud!   Did she ask, a few weeks ago, for people to take it easy on twitter because her older boy has an acct? 

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 34m34 minutes ago

Apparently it's "boobsday" Wednesday on @ENews #girlsareout pic.twitter.com/8oA3EemDXl

• Love 1

Wow 50 gs in! WOW it sure does cost to be HONEST &UNFILTERED if your on a reality show! Good times

This is the epitome of Brandi's immaturity and hypocrisy. In my post above, I talked about how ultra-sensitive Brandi is to criticism - even mild criticism or light ribbing. Yet when she says damaging, hurtful and humiliating things about other people, she's just being "honest" and "unfiltered," and how dare they get offended and fight back.

This is why I want Brandi to lose this lawsuit, and lose big. But sadly, I don't even think that would teach her anything. Maybe if they settled, and part of the settlement included a public apology. I feel like that, more than anything, would take the wind out of her sails.

• Love 6

This is the epitome of Brandi's immaturity and hypocrisy. In my post above, I talked about how ultra-sensitive Brandi is to criticism - even mild criticism or light ribbing. Yet when she says damaging, hurtful and humiliating things about other people, she's just being "honest" and "unfiltered," and how dare they get offended and fight back.

This is why I want Brandi to lose this lawsuit, and lose big. But sadly, I don't even think that would teach her anything. Maybe if they settled, and part of the settlement included a public apology. I feel like that, more than anything, would take the wind out of her sails.

If I were Brandi I would very quickly buy a home any home because after Joanna's lawsuit she will most likely have to file BK.  I am sure any future book contracts are in Joanna's attorney sights.  If she thinks she has a difficult time renting a house now wait until she files BK.

Brandi apologizing means nothing because a month later she will "blame" whoever made her do it.  Right now she is blaming Bravo for her statement about leaving Bravo, only proving people can put words in Brandi's mouth.

• Love 3

1. Learn to spell, Brandi.

2. How much of a dumbass is this woman? There wouldn't be a lawsuit in the first place if she hadn't lied and been a bitch about it. No Brandi, you are not "a warrior" or fighting for your kid's future. You're an idiot who caused this entire situation for yourself and now you're being called out on it.

• Love 3

Bless her heart

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account

‏@BrandiGlanville

@TamraBarney please STFU about me cuz you don't know what your talking about& I wasn't lying about what I make- maybe U need a better agent

10:08 AM - 9 Jul 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/619191364039876608

‏@BrandiGlanville

I like @TamraBarney just shouldn't talk about what she doesn't know about that's it I'm on my period & feisty spice!Lunch with @darinharvey

2:03 PM - 9 Jul 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/619250510118301696

‏@BrandiGlanville

I might have slipped and fallen into my ex boyfriends arms/ bed last night - accidents happen ❤️

2:03 PM - 9 Jul 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/619250510105739264

• Love 1

Ok, so the picture I'm getting is she was drunk, had her period, then decided to drunk f$&@ her ex.  Which one?  JR or Darin?   Either way, it's all around a mess.  Who does this, but more, who tweets this kind of stuff.  Her kids must be so proud.

• Love 3

Ok, so the picture I'm getting is she was drunk, had her period, then decided to drunk f$&@ her ex.  Which one?  JR or Darin?   Either way, it's all around a mess.  Who does this, but more, who tweets this kind of stuff.  Her kids must be so proud.

JR is a loser.  Brandi is the gift that keeps on giving.  Love, love that she is in a fight with Tamra.

Brandi claimed Eddie worked part time and made $300,000.00. If Brandi is getting support from him she makes less money.  Game, set, match.

• Love 4
(edited)

This is the best description of her I've read.  You tell her her hair looks bad, she'll reply that you live in the valley, went bankrupt, and bought your children on the black market.  But there is that other side, where the honest unfiltered (yet producer-driven?) side comes out because she just feels offended by you, when you don't exist the way she wants you too.  Of course that comes with a righteous fury because it's about honesty/hypocrisy or some such.  

If she wants the show to have to do an update on her, she has to go away for awhile first.  That's why I like seeing Camille, for example.  Brandi tweets her every thought, I kind of already know what she's doing. 

Also...has she ever explained the connection between announcing that someone's vagina smells and being right in the moral way she seems to mean it?  Is this some kind of bizarre freedom of speech thing for her, where she has to fight for our collective right to be totally insensitive jackasses when handed a microphone?  If it is...seems she could find a lawyer to take her on free of charge, because of the principle.

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 4

Also...has she ever explained the connection between announcing that someone's vagina smells and being right in the moral way she seems to mean it?  Is this some kind of bizarre freedom of speech thing for her, where she has to fight for our collective right to be totally insensitive jackasses when handed a microphone?  

It's like she thinks she's Kathy Griffin, who probably has a legal team on stand-by when she does her act, and truly does fight for her right to joke about celebrities, and even disparage them. I think she's been sued, or threatened with a lawsuit tons of times, and wins every time. But Brandi doesn't seem to get that no one is applauding her so-called "truth telling." And no one is entertained by it, either. She's just an insensitive jackass, as you put it (and I'll throw in drunk) who goes around spreading secrets and lies. She's no hero.

• Love 3
(edited)

It's like she thinks she's Kathy Griffin, who probably has a legal team on stand-by when she does her act, and truly does fight for her right to joke about celebrities, and even disparage them. I think she's been sued, or threatened with a lawsuit tons of times, and wins every time. But Brandi doesn't seem to get that no one is applauding her so-called "truth telling." And no one is entertained by it, either. She's just an insensitive jackass, as you put it (and I'll throw in drunk) who goes around spreading secrets and lies. She's no hero.

Brandi entire persona revolves around the notion she thinks she is funny all the time.  The comediennes she tries to emulate have worked hard and had a lot of flops.  I haven't read her books but the excepts I saw were not laugh out loud funny - she basically insults at a base level - especially when it comes to LeAnn.  Time and time again her "funny" has backfired.  becoming Chelsea Handler requires more than making out with her brother and turning their mutual agent into some sort of BFF.  Her next book isn't in the works because  she has run out of material and has reduced herself to this tweeting, drooling fool who believes she has the twenty somethings as a fan base.  Her last big exposure on Howard Stern resulted in the world seeing her as washed up.   She was still talking about what she talked about two or three years ago on Howard Stern and in her books. We are at about a month out since she got fired and there are no new job announcements.  The best she can do is talk about sleeping with a guy she breaks up with every other day.

Jeff Lewis is the perfect example as someone Brandi tried to use as a partner when her impromptu fake cry went awry. . .  Jeff claims he didn't mind the wine in his face he minded being implicated on a set-up to get Andy.  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/07/09/brandi-glanville-now-says-unexpectedly-fired-rhobh-jeff-lewis-brandi-throwing-wine-face/  There was nothing funny, sympathetic or even good TV about her little stunt.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

Brandi has yet to understand that saying something out of anger or starting then spreading gossip based on lies (she makes up) intended to hurt someone is not consider joking by anyone. She only calls it "joking" when she gets called out on her bad behavior and/or her lies, not before and the 'HW' shows are not "comedy" shows. JMO

• Love 6

Brandi has yet to understand that saying something out of anger or starting then spreading gossip based on lies (she makes up) intended to hurt someone is not consider joking by anyone. She only calls it "joking" when she gets called out on her bad behavior and/or her lies, not before and the 'HW' shows are not "comedy" shows. JMO

Nor is "it is all over the internet".  That is not really accurate-she makes it all over the internet by bringing it up.  Very few paid attention to the Van Pattens' 12 year old tryst until Brandi not only brought it up but then had to throw wine in Eileen;s face and keep talking about.  Joe Francis had made a lot of claoms about people but as a felon convicted of fraud related crimes-his word is iffy.  So she will keeping paying out money until she is able to recognize the difference.

• Love 2