Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Isn't there another HW who is close to Stern's wife? Haven't we seen her (Beth) make an appearance on one of the shows?

Or did I dream that?

Nope you didn't dream it, unless I did too. Lol.

I remember her sitting with a NY housewife at a fashion show but can't remember which lady it was, maybe Kelly?

Yes, Brandi was Mos definitely drunk tweeting lol.

I just love that she is so pissed that LV and Kyle called her out as a liar about being fired.

Didn't she say Adrienne was fired at some reuion , when the truth was Adrienne decided on her own not to return.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

Wow, and I didn't think she could get any worse.  Definitely drunk tweets.   Her usual "poor me" they were mean to me, etc., but I suspect that the low blow about Mauricio leaving and starting his new agency came from her breakup with JR.    She is not just burning bridges, she's exploding them.   I think she's going downhill fast.  No home, no job = panic.   It's all everybody else fault.  

I did love the tweet about her never wanting to be on TV.    She would kill to be on TV again, in any capacity. 

• Love 8
(edited)

She's now spinning why her broke ass is broke:

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account
‏@BrandiGlanville

Don't EVER hire business managers, always be I charge of your own money!!!!!!

7:16 AM - 27 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/614799581541314560

Text of other tweets:

6/26/2015

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
Super excited to be on the @HowardStern show on 7/1 at 9am EST! For a free SiriusXM subscription click on the link http://t.co/FpFPYybSpc
Details12 : 39

know what happens when your good friend the STUNNING @BethStern happens to be married to the GREAT @HowardStern U get to do his show #NYC
Details12 : 47

Andy Cohen ‏@Andy 19h19 hours ago

@BrandiGlanville @HowardStern now this is gonna be good
@Andy @HowardStern isn't it always with H.S
Details13 : 32

Looking for places for the boys and I to live all morning haven't found anything and I want to scream but instead I'm eating /
Details13 : 35

Just looking on-line I can't wait for @HowardStern both @Lisavanderpump & @kylerichards17 r so full of fucking shit it's GROSS #TRUTHCANNON
Details20 : 44

The only reason LVP sent me a bland lame email is to have something to talk about in interviews.She wants any1 that calls her on her BS dead
Details20 : 47

If I was fired I would just say it, I was not asked back as a full time player but I have been asked back that doesn't equal fired.
Details20 : 54

Let me tell u what I wouldn't do 4 a TV show @kylerichards17 exploit 1 sisters sobriety&fuck over the other @KathyHilton husbands business!
Details20 : 57

LexyinLA ‏@Lexy90042 12h12 hours ago

@BrandiGlanville @bravoholclique @kylerichards17 @KathyHilton Brandy, I think you kept Kim's addiction prob to yourself when she needed help

@Lexy90042 @bravoholclique @kylerichards17 @KathyHilton nope I went other sister Kyle who said save it for the show… #TRUTHCANNON
Details21 : 07

@kylerichards17 #truthcannon your husband use to work for kathy's husband until he secretly stole agents& clients to start the Agency #STFU
Details21 : 00

Gretchen Contrael ‏@gretchenlee11 12h12 hours ago

@BrandiGlanville your truth and the real truth seem to be in dispute by most fans and cast mates #doyouwatchyournastiness

@gretchenlee11 no but I have lived through theirs
Details21 : 01

Me ‏@SpeakMyMind75 12h12 hours ago

Now THIS is the @BrandiGlanville we all know & love...telling it LIKE IT IS BEOTCHES!!!!

@SpeakMyMind75 Fucking over rich bitch liars
Details21 : 01

Jessica Cantarelli ‏@MetromixJessica 12h12 hours ago

@BrandiGlanville oh shut up Brandi. You never know what you're talking about.

@MetromixJessica fuck you i do more then you will ever know
Details21 : 02

@chuxbutt @kylerichards17 @KathyHilton #truthcannon it goes both ways, talk about me call me a liar which I am not- you will get it back
Details21 : 03

royal lyn ‏@r0yal_lyn 12h12 hours ago

@BrandiGlanville Brandi does LVP just run shit now? I mean what's the point if the housewives get to run shit and give orders?

@r0yal_lyn Don't know but to talk shit about me 4 not being back after all I have done &put up with from her is gross.Its senior bullying
Details21 : 09

Keauna Caine ‏@CutiieWitaBooty 12h12 hours ago

This is why I love @BrandiGlanville . What is #RHOBH without her?

@CutiieWitaBooty I have been trying to stay above the fray but looking on line- pissed me off
Details21 : 04

@LAmaleCA @BrandiGlanville there is no 17 at the end. She is not getting your tweets Hun.

@CarlaFiggy @LAmaleCAIve had her blocked for ages so she doesn't come up in my @'s please feel free to forward
Details21 : 06

Luke ‏@lukegriffo 12h12 hours ago

@BrandiGlanville @kylerichards17 please stop, Brandi. Your behaviour is unacceptable.

@lukegriffo @kylerichards17 I can't- its gross of them to talk of me calling me a liar- I will not stand for that
Details21 : 11

@saintsbebe

@BrandiGlanville are these outbursts going to get you fired?

@saintsbebe for telling the truth about former cat mates lies- I guess we will see.
Details21 : 12

Im done for the night & I promise to never google myself again!
Details21 : 13

KAT ‏@KAT23430073

@BrandiGlanville @kylerichards17 @KathyHilton keep it real Brandi you would, and you have done anything to stay on tv. You blew it. period!

@KAT23430073 @kylerichards17 @KathyHilton I never wanted to be on TV it fell into my lap last year wasn't my best I'm the first 2admit that
Details21 : 55

Donna 929 ‏@ssumer929

@BrandiGlanville @HowardStern @LisaVanderpump @kylerichards17 aww poor poor Brandi a little bitter are we? LOL

@ssumer929 @HowardStern @LisaVanderpump @kylerichards17 nope not at all-I just know these women very very well don't appreciate lies
Details22 : 05

Listen I saw some videos that shocked me-I'm not bitter & if I am add vodka& soda & call it a MF day❤️❤️❤️
Details22 : 08

ATXGirly @ATXGirly
@cherylbuthod @stkhlder3 @LisaVanderpump @KyleRichards @BrandiGlanville @Caitlyn_Jenner http://t.co/Yb893uik10
Retweeted by Brandi Glanville
Details22 : 30

6/27/2015

Don't EVER hire business managers, always be I charge of your own money!!!!!!
Details7 : 16

Lu ‏@popplanet1

@BrandiGlanville love you B, but don't like when you attack LVP...

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

Off the rails! #byefelicia If Brandi had any hope of continuing on as "friend of" I think that just went out the window

She was no one's friend anyhow and she knows it too. No one would had enjoyed filming with her even if the production made them. Brandi even said she wasn't fired but was given a a downgrade of sorts. So even if it were true for just a little again she'd been like Laurie from OC. She would had came back only when the production felt they needed to spice up the drama maybe at an event or dinner party or trip. But how much would she been paid - 20k? 40k? Major drop off from the six figures and bonuses she was getting.

Definitely drunk tweets.

Yep "Cat mates"

• Love 1

She was no one's friend anyhow and she knows it too. No one would had enjoyed filming with her even if the production made them. Brandi even said she wasn't fired but was given a a downgrade of sorts. So even if it were true for just a little again she'd been like Laurie from OC. She would had came back only when the production felt they needed to spice up the drama maybe at an event or dinner party or trip. But how much would she been paid - 20k? 40k? Major drop off from the six figures and bonuses she was getting.

Yep "Cat mates"

Well, Andy has not said she was offered "friend of", only Brandi and a few bloggers have made that claim , so I am not giving that idea much credence at all. This is coming from the same woman that claims she never, ever wanted to be on TV to begin with, ummmmmm, did she forget the show she and friend Jennifer tried to pitch right after the divorce/before BH HWs? LOL I don't see Brandi turning down any paycheck.  JMO

• Love 3

She needs a breathalyzer apparrow-10x10.png on her phonearrow-10x10.png...

Ironically, Brandi invented an app that supposedly keeps one from drunk tweeting:  http://www.realitytea.com/2014/07/15/brandi-glanville-promotes-her-own-app-wine-and-t-shirts/

Perhaps it was too complicated for her to use.

Brandi obviously made a far bigger deal over Lisa and Kyle's comments than they make of hers.  Brandi doesn't get it you don't get into  a one sided Twitter rant on a Friday night.  Hard to get publicity.   So I expect her to really act up on Howard Stern 36 hours before a holiday weekend.  I am guessing Howard will ask about his good friend Andy Cohen and Andy will be creditedarrow-10x10.png with saying some obnoxious things about Brandi's former co-stars-complete with another self-serving statement about how she doesn't lie..  

Brandi only has two co go to methods to get attention-talking smack about her former co-stars and other RH in general and claiming to be the victim of Eddie and LeAnn.  No one cares about how Eddie cheated on Brandi any longer and after one season no one will care about Brandi's feelings towards her co-stars. 

• Love 4

Brandi may have been offered the "friend-of" housewives gig; however if there was no Yolanda or Kim, then she clearly she wasn't coming back. Kyle did not throw Kim under the bus this last season and I have no problem with forgiving her over limo gate of season one given what we witnessed this season.

I have no doubt that Mauricio leaving Rick Hilton's firm caused friction in thier family; however clients/realtors have the right to follow Mauricio if they so choose. Whatever you want to say about Mauricio, he appears to be pretty damn good at his job. Maybe Rick Hilton's firm should have done more to keep him. Speaking from experience, there are bound to be hurt feelings anytime a long term work relationship comes to an end. Brandi clearly doesn't have a clue about how these things work, nor has she learned a thing about keeping her mouth shut when it comes to matters of people's professional business.

• Love 8

Nope you didn't dream it, unless I did too. Lol.

I remember her sitting with a NY housewife at a fashion show but can't remember which lady it was, maybe Kelly?

Yes - that's what I remember - a fashion show in NY - I think it may be Kelly too.

Kyle's response to Brandi's drunk tweets was as classy as it gets.  Kudos to her for not getting down in the mud - she knows that a twitter war is exactly what Brandi wants.  From Kyle's perspective, Brandi is past history, she never has to deal with her again.  Let Brandi wallow in the slime all by herself. Kyle has nothing to gain by engaging her.

As for Brandi's tweets, sounds like someone is not as happy with her status as she claims.

• Love 7

It's too bad for Brandi that she isn't half decent.  If she were, people might want to help her.  But she's so hateful, so vile, uncouth, unprincipled and filthy that nobody wants to get within spitting distance of her.  I've always thought that she was an alcoholic, just as bad as Kim is, and that the reason she spent so much time with Kim is because they had alcoholism in common.  I think that Brandi has committed professional suicide with those tweets.  Who would want to hire her after this?  For that matter, who's going to want to waste their money on her next book, knowing full well what she's like?  Might as well read a fairy tale.  It's too bad, but Brandi did it to Brandi, and she has no one to blame but herself. 

• Love 6

I am going back through Brandi drunken tweets-she manages her own money and doesn't have a business manager.  Last year she was tweeting she had people who managed and invested her money for her.  So does this mean her business manager fired her?  No offense to Brandi but if you are making less than a million bucks a year a business manager is a big expense.  She could get by just fine with a CPA, unless of course Carlton's husband's talent agency wanted to take her on.

Brandi and not wanting to appear on TV:  Why did she have her agent contact Cedric's agent and arrange the fake lunch and stroll for the cameras?   Wire Wrap also pointed out Brandi and Jennifer's show Model Behavior which was never picked up but produced by a RHOA producer.  

Now Brandi is saying Kyle said to hold up on helping Kim with her addiction and save it for TV?  Kyle and Brandi stopped speaking after Kim relapsed.  Brandi was the one using Kim's addiction as her story line.  Didn't Kim say the late night phone call was not about her addiction but a person close to her.

Me thinks once again Brandi is the one getting caught in her web of lies.

Over on Kim's thread there is a poor imitation of someone trying to defend Brandi and bring Harry Hamlin and Lisa down. Black Mamba found the piece let's see if it gets widely picked up on the internet before Brandi's Howard Stern Show appearance.  I think she and her minions planted it there so she can claim it is all over the internet and she can talk about it with Howard.

Brandi's intro to Bethe Stern came courtesy of none other than Kristen Taekman.  Taco Tuesday in the Hamptons.   According to Brandi.

• Love 3
(edited)

Well, Andy has not said she was offered "friend of", only Brandi and a few bloggers have made that claim , so I am not giving that idea much credence at all. This is coming from the same woman that claims she never, ever wanted to be on TV to begin with, ummmmmm, did she forget the show she and friend Jennifer tried to pitch right after the divorce/before BH HWs? LOL I don't see Brandi turning down any paycheck.  JMO

Brandi is the Queen Lying Liar Who Lied, so I believe nothing that comes out of her mouth.

That drunk tweetfest was pathetic. I feel bad for her kids. Her behavior is ridiculous.

Edited by pawsodoom
  • Love 6

Now Brandi is saying Kyle said to hold up on helping Kim with her addiction and save it for TV?  Kyle and Brandi stopped speaking after Kim relapsed.  Brandi was the one using Kim's addiction as her story line.  Didn't Kim say the late night phone call was not about her addiction but a person close to her.

How ridiculous she is.   Kyle may be alot of things, but there is no way anyone (least of all Brandi) could convince me that Kyle actually wanted her sisters addiction to play out on TV. 

• Love 5

Wow now Brandi is tweeting about her "real friend" Kim!

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 4h4 hours ago

Just had an AMAZING talk with my REAL friend @KimRichards11 &she is doing amazing in treatment &has never sounded better or more grounded

She got so much backlash after last night's drunk tweeting, I'm sure she quickly called Kim to tell her how mean Kyle & LisaV are to her - and how it's so unfair because she doesn't have a place to live and is out of a job!!!    Let's see last night, mean/ugly/vulgar - today, pics of puppies, and a call to her good friend.   What's next?  Pics of her making some food for the boys????  #Desperation

• Love 6
(edited)

How ridiculous she is. Kyle may be alot of things, but there is no way anyone (least of all Brandi) could convince me that Kyle actually wanted her sisters addiction to play out on TV.

Brandi even defended Kyle in season 2 over Kim's disrespectful actions on the Hawaii trip. Me thinks Brandi changed her mind when the Brandiloons suggested her not to be friendly or even entertain defending Kyle especially what happened with game night that season. I get loving your fans but have your own damn brain.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

Kyle and LVP amused me on Twitter.  Both of them are playing "so above it all" where Brandi is concerned.  Don't think for one minute they aren't out for themselves in this!  I can almost picture the two of them with their noses in the air, pretending that they are so much better than this riff raff, Brandi.  They're acting like two oh-so-decent Beverly Hills matrons who wouldn't think of uttering an unkind word about a soul!!!  It's high school all over again, and these two think they're queens of the hop, as if we wouldn't see through it!

• Love 1

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 6h6 hours ago

Im hoping that all the paperwork for my BIG NEWS will be done so I can tell @HowardStern!

What paperwork?  One year lease on a new place?  Her dad's signature as co-signer for a condo?  A defamation lawsuit from Mauricio"  Oh the possibilities are endless. 

• Love 9

It's easy for me to identify with this because when I read Brandi's tweets I have my nose in the air and am thinking I'm better than riff raff Brandi. lol

I know right?! I am a lower middle class bitch living in Georgia, and I STILL feel like I am better than Brandi. So, if a Rich Bitch BH woman like Kyle or Lisa isn't going to sink to her level, who am I disagree?

• Love 15

Kyle and LVP amused me on Twitter.  Both of them are playing "so above it all" where Brandi is concerned.  Don't think for one minute they aren't out for themselves in this!  I can almost picture the two of them with their noses in the air, pretending that they are so much better than this riff raff, Brandi.  They're acting like two oh-so-decent Beverly Hills matrons who wouldn't think of uttering an unkind word about a soul!!!  It's high school all over again, and these two think they're queens of the hop, as if we wouldn't see through it!

Brandi is the one trashing her former co-workers, not the other way around. Lisa/Kyle, for the most part have kept their mouths shut, when pushed to give comments both said they "wished her, Brandi, well". It was only when asked if Brandi was telling the truth did they allude to her lying, "truth cannon my ass"/Kyle and "crock of poo"/Lisa. I have no doubt that they could have put her on blast, revealed her secrets or even le about her as Brandi does them but they chose to remain above Brandi's own behavior. IMO, they acted like adult women, something Brandi knows nothing about! JS LOL

• Love 13

Kyle and LVP amused me on Twitter. Both of them are playing "so above it all" where Brandi is concerned. Don't think for one minute they aren't out for themselves in this! I can almost picture the two of them with their noses in the air, pretending that they are so much better than this riff raff, Brandi. They're acting like two oh-so-decent Beverly Hills matrons who wouldn't think of uttering an unkind word about a soul!!! It's high school all over again, and these two think they're queens of the hop, as if we wouldn't see through it!

If Brandi is having a bitch fit

because Kyle and Lisa V didn't say "no comment" or lie for her than what does that say about her! They have no ties to Brandi anymore. None at all. What did she expect? It's Brandi who is the idiot who is stupid to spin how she claimed to have moved on when it was Bravo/E/NBC/Universal who put it out there. No wonder Kyle said truth cannon my ass and Lisa V said crock of poo. Brandi thinks most of the fans are dumb enough to believe it was her decision when this woman has been saying for years she needs her paycheck especially now since Eddie only gives her a thousand in groceries which still makes me eye roll.

• Love 7

I am embarrassed to reveal how much time I spend, a lot of time, wishing that Brandi and Jaqueline Laurita were best friends that are now enemies. It would break Twitter, for sure.

They have a lot in common. Both drink like fish, break their friendships and expose information especially coming for children. I know Tamra and Jac are friends though.

• Love 3

They have a lot in common. Both drink like fish, break their friendships and expose information especially coming for children. I know Tamra and Jac are friends though.

They both have a dislike for Kyle as well. Brandi loathes Kyle and wishes death upon her. Kim may not go that far with her dislike however, she has been so vile towards Kyle it wouldn't be hard to imagine that Kim has hated Kyle many times on many occasions.

• Love 2

It's easy for me to identify with this because when I read Brandi's tweets I have my nose in the air and am thinking I'm better than riff raff Brandi. lol

Bahahahaha love the honesty sprinkled with sarcasm!

Brandi also tweeted something about Kristen Doute (VPRules) being Real about LVP on some YouTube video, referring to LVP's evil ways no doubt...I haven't seen the video.

She tweets about the difficulty about renting another home and mentions her excuse for not having her own home: "it's too expensive to buy right now" or similar words...ok...this is breaking news to Brandi on the cost of real estate in that area??! What did she do with all her money? Vaginal renewals, tens of thousands on booze, Botox, plastic surgery, booze, hooker underwear ensembles, booze, sex toys, dogs/vet bills, booze, etc.

You know Brandi, after one season of wondering why they asked you on the show because I thought you were a dimwit (season 2) you slowly won me over. I felt sorry for you. Not anymore, always trust your first impression of someone...I probably would have been more blunt with her than Kyle if her kid dropped his pants in front of my kids and relieved himself in front of dozens of people. I feel sorry for the future wives of her sons.

• Love 5
(edited)

Brandi also tweeted something about Kristen Doute (VPRules) being Real about LVP on some YouTube video, referring to LVP's evil ways no doubt...I haven't seen the video.

She tweets about the difficulty about renting another home and mentions her excuse for not having her own home: "it's too expensive to buy right now" or similar words...ok...this is breaking news to Brandi on the cost of real estate in that area??! What did she do with all her money? Vaginal renewals, tens of thousands on booze, Botox, plastic surgery, booze, hooker underwear ensembles, booze, sex toys, dogs/vet bills, booze, etc.

You know Brandi, after one season of wondering why they asked you on the show because I thought you were a dimwit (season 2) you slowly won me over. I felt sorry. for you. Not anymore, always trust your first impression of someone...I probably would have been more blunt with her than Kyle if her kid dropped his pants in front of my kids and relieved himself in front of dozens of people. I feel sorry for the future wives of her sons.

Yes Brandi quote lunatic Kristen for credibility. If Brandi had a brain in her head she would have bought a house a few years back when the market was still struggling and interest rates were historically low.But Brandi wouldn't buy a decent average sized home. She rented a bigger one. Idiot.She rents an expensive car gets all her face fillers wastes hundreds of thousands of dollars and then plays "poor me". No one is buying it any more. Good riddance Drunken Skank. Edited by chlban
  • Love 6

I'm laughing outloud here! 

If Brandi weren't so disgusting, she'd be laughable.  All of that cheerleading about her BIG NEWS!  What is she, pregnant?  Dear God, don't let it be THAT!  Is she trying to have such a storyline that Bravo will be sorry they let her go?  She's clearly trying to divert everyone's attention away from her Bravo demotion.  Someone please reassure me that Andy isn't creating a new show for her.  I wonder when it's going to occur to Brandi that some people are getting tired of her.

• Love 1

You know Brandi, after one season of wondering why they asked you on the show because I thought you were a dimwit (season 2) you slowly won me over. I felt sorry for you. Not anymore, always trust your first impression of someone...I probably would have been more blunt with her than Kyle if her kid dropped his pants in front of my kids and relieved himself in front of dozens of people. I feel sorry for the future wives of her sons.

I am convinced that production rented the houses for Brandi and that is why she had to move before the start of filming each year, they only signed year lease each time in case the let her go. I think they did the same for Kim but went though the Hilton Agency for hers and were able to get the last house for 2 years, which meant the lease was/is over now as well.    JMO

• Love 2
Brandi is the one trashing her former co-workers, not the other way around. Lisa/Kyle, for the most part have kept their mouths shut, when pushed to give comments both said they "wished her, Brandi, well". It was only when asked if Brandi was telling the truth did they allude to her lying, "truth cannon my ass"/Kyle and "crock of poo"/Lisa. I have no doubt that they could have put her on blast, revealed her secrets or even le about her as Brandi does them but they chose to remain above Brandi's own behavior. IMO, they acted like adult women, something Brandi knows nothing about!  LOL

Since my post has gotten such a reaction, I think I'd better make it clear that it was meant as a chuckle and needed more of an explanation.  I wasn't being soft on Brandi or tough on LVP and Kyle.  Here's what I meant:  Lisa had a bad year, and Kyle had a bad season herself.  They know what it's like.  Now, the tide has turned, and they're the ones wearing the white hats while Brandi is the villain wearing the black hat.  Clearly, LisaV and Kyle are happy that it isn't the other way around.  Surely. somewhere in their hearts, they must wish they could write nasty replies to Brandi, but instead, like BH "ladies," they're replying with non-answers or not replying at all, which I think is smart.  They're letting Brandi go wild with her accusations and dig her own grave.  It made me smile to see that Brandi was out on a limb on her own.

• Love 6

I am convinced that production rented the houses for Brandi and that is why she had to move before the start of filming each year, they only signed year lease each time in case the let her go. I think they did the same for Kim but went though the Hilton Agency for hers and were able to get the last house for 2 years, which meant the lease was/is over now as well.    JMO

I have a sneaky feeling Brandi's next abode will be tied to her new show.  I think the ink will dry on her new deal after they see what kind of publicity she garners with her Twitter meltdown. It is sad to think these women earning in the mid-six figures need Bravo to find housing.

• Love 1

So Brandi is beginning to get the desired response she wanted in anticipation of her Howard Stern performance:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/06/27/brandi-glanville-bashes-kyle-richards-lisa-vanderpump-says-mauricio-umansky-stole-agents-kathy-hiltons-husband/

Did you see the comment where the poster said that she wasn't a truth cannon, but "a screeching little monkey throwing poo at everyone"? I think that is a perfect description of her.

• Love 8

So Brandi is beginning to get the desired response she wanted in anticipation of her Howard Stern performance:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/06/27/brandi-glanville-bashes-kyle-richards-lisa-vanderpump-says-mauricio-umansky-stole-agents-kathy-hiltons-husband/

So who do you suppose Brandi will claim told her Mauricio "stole" clients and agents:

Kim Richards

Lisa Vanderpump

Mohamed Hadid

Kathy Hilton

JR

Brandi is poisonous to people around her.  After watching her stab "friends" in the back time and time again, JR must know that his time would come.

• Love 4
(edited)

I believe this is it as well. There was that comment by Brandi about filming not being allowed in one of her rental homes. That Malibu party from hell was surely a rental, not a home that belonged to Brandi's "friend". Bravo wanted to be able to have Brandi fit in with the rich and famous and to do so would mean finding a home that would look like something Brandi could afford to rent while at the same time having a home that was in a decent zip code. The problem is, not a lot of people are willing to rent out their homes and allow filming to occur because of what that may bring. If they only knew beforehand that the person that would be living in it would be Brandi, the person who allows her dogs to shit and urinate all over the damn place without cleaning it up. It kinda makes sense that Brandi wouldn't bother to clean up since she is not responsible for the security deposit. Not that Brandi would clean her own house if she owned one. That chick reeks through my television screen.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

I think that the HWs may get a stipend for housing and Bravo / the production company may even serve as some kind of co-signer but IMO Brandi moving every year is on Brandi and her inability to handle her business.  Brandi moved multiple times before she got on the show, first she blamed Eddie for her moves, then she accused her landlords of being shady and it looks like she is gearing up to blame her business manager for her current difficulties..

• Love 1

I believe this is it as well. There was that comment by Brandi about filming not being allowed in one of her rental homes. That Malibu party from hell was surely a rental, not a home that belonged to Brandi's "friend". Bravo wanted to be able to have Brandi fit in with the rich and famous and to do so would mean finding a home that would look like something Brandi could afford to rent while at the same time having a home that was in a decent zip code. The problem is, not a lot of people are willing to rent out their homes and allow filming to occur because of what that may bring. If they only knew beforehand that the person that would be living in it would be Brandi, the person who allows her dogs to shit and urinate all over the damn place without cleaning it up. It kinda makes sense that Brandi wouldn't bother to clean up since she is not responsible for the security depositarrow-10x10.png. Not that Brandi would clean her own house if she owned one. That chick reeks through my television screen.

Brandi claimed Season 4 she was being sued by her landlord from the Season 3.  The house she had Season 4 (the one JR found for her and the dog went missing from) shortly before the end of her lease she was calling her landlord a "crooked motherf*cker". 

I think the dog potty would be tough to overcome.

(edited)
I think the dog potty would be tough to overcome.

Do you think that landlord could have taken Doggy for a ride, maybe knowing that Brandi was out of town?  Oh, no, that wouldn't have worked because Brandi had a house sitter or a doggy sitter on the premises.  Just thinking that if I were the landlord watching that show and saw a goddy's calling card all over my floor, I would have tried to think of a solution, too.  I wonder what did happen to the dog.  I'm surprised it wasn't found since so many people were looking for it, and there were posters up on telephone poles.  Strange.  I don't like thinking about the wild animals around there.  Poor pup.  Brandi didn't even try to train them, did she?

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

Yes Brandi quote lunatic Kristen for credibility. If Brandi had a brain in her head she would have bought a house a few years back when the market was still struggling and interest rates were historically low.But Brandi wouldn't buy a decent average sized home.

Not to mention the fact that had she played her cards right, I feel sure Mauricio would have helped her find something. I know she can't afford the houses he sells, but he has access to listings and agents and could have been very beneficial.

• Love 5

Not to mention the fact that had she played her cards right, I feel sure Mauricio would have helped her find something. I know she can't afford the houses he sells, but he has access to listings and agents and could have been very beneficial.

Last year brandi claimed she had been pre-approved for a loan but missed out on buying the house.  According to Brandi, who never lies, between 2012, when she had to pre-pay for the dump in Tarzana and 2014, she was able to qualify for a loan.  What I don;t understand is why Brandi wasn't working out lease options on these places.  Conservatively speaking Brandi probably made over $1.5 million over the last three or four years.  There were plenty of houses and condos in Encino and even some in Calabasas for under a million bucks.  With a big enough down payment a home or condo would be the same as paying rent.   She might have to cut back on her $1,000.00 a week food bill and $4,000.00 a month dining out expense. I find $100,000.00 a year a bit stiff for an annual food bill.

• Love 4

It's nice Brandi is talking to Kim at 2 pm rather than 2 am.  I'll take it as a good sign.

In light of Kim's problems this spring/summer and the 9 months (more if she needs it!) of rehab she is under-going, does Brandi not see what a bad friend she was to Kim?

• Love 1

It's nice Brandi is talking to Kim at 2 pm rather than 2 am.  I'll take it as a good sign.

In light of Kim's problems this spring/summer and the 9 months (more if she needs it!) of rehab she is under-going, does Brandi not see what a bad friend she was to Kim?

What would Brandi know about being grounded?  Kim is her go to escape fuse when she wants sympathy or attention.  Maybe Brandi would be doing Kim a bigger favor if she stopped insulting her sister Kyle and bringing up Kathy Hilton and her family.

BlackMamba thanks for dragging over and posting all the tweets. . . . they are unbelievable.  I guess it worked before so why not give it another try?  At some point Brandi is going need material other than RHs, Eddie and LeAnn and JR.  BTW her idiot ex-boyfriend needs to start reading Brandi's tweets and stop pretending she is some sort of scripted actress.

Thank you, I think Mwell for yet another trip down Brandi's fashion DON'Ts.  Let's see if she gets her face touched up for Howard Stern.

• Love 2