Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Wait. I thought she and JR broke up back in February? I seem to remember reading about one of her Podcasts in February where she says she broke up with JR and as soon as she did she met a hot teacher. She also said that Kim was mad at her because of the way she was "edited" in the last few episodes of the show in that same podcast. Which is why it is so weird that she was going on and on about how much she loves Kim in her last blog. 

I don't listen to her podcast, but one of the sites I read will write about them if she says anything interesting or has on an interesting guest. I will go back and see if I can find the link. 

ETA: Found it.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 3

I always wondered what it must have been like between JR and Mauricio who is his boss with JR dating Brandi, who has been saying some really awful things about his wife.  When Kyle was on WWHL this week, something was mentioned about JR and she said something about him working for The Agency and that he was a very good agent.

• Love 2

I haven't decided if it is horrible planning or the publicist thinks it a good idea to release her wine when the show is over for the season because she comes off as such a bitch.

ETA: Oops -- this was what I meant to quote from zoeysmom:

No one and I mean no one will understand Unfiltered Blonde.  Anyone who knows anything about wine is going to think the wine is unfiltered

Due to my own phobias, I'm not sure how I'd feel buying food and beverages called "unfiltered."  Some people swear by unfiltered honey, but the idea grosses me out.

I'm pretty sure "truth cannon" is already trademarked, but I think it would be a great name for a liquor brand, like "Truth Cannon Schnapps" or vodka or something.  I believe it would appeal to the right demographics and have much more staying power than "Unfiltered Blonde."

FYI: As of this morning, if you google "unfiltered blonde" this comes up as image #2:

http://medialb.ultimedia.com/multi/3smvq/ssx8mr-L.jpg

Edited by erikdepressant
  • Love 5

Wait. I thought she and JR broke up back in February? I seem to remember reading about one of her Podcasts in February where she says she broke up with JR and as soon as she did she met a hot teacher. She also said that Kim was mad at her because of the way she was "edited" in the last few episodes of the show in that same podcast. Which is why it is so weird that she was going on and on about how much she loves Kim in her last blog. 

I don't listen to her podcast, but one of the sites I read will write about them if she says anything interesting or has on an interesting guest. I will go back and see if I can find the link. 

You would need a scorecard to keep up.

She said a couple of months ago that she broke up with him because he accused her of sleeping with Donald Trump to make it as far as she did on CA. Actually, what he did was to not defend her when someone else said it. She tweeted about it at the time. Then she went out with the hot teacher. Now, she is back with JR. Keep in mind she has publicly said that he cheated on her. Wait, didn't she become the plucky girl everyone loved because everyone felt so sorry for her being cheated on by her husband? Now she is continuing on in a relationship with someone she knows is a cheater.

• Love 7

You would need a scorecard to keep up.

She said a couple of months ago that she broke up with him because he accused her of sleeping with Donald Trump to make it as far as she did on CA. Actually, what he did was to not defend her when someone else said it. She tweeted about it at the time. Then she went out with the hot teacher. Now, she is back with JR. Keep in mind she has publicly said that he cheated on her. Wait, didn't she become the plucky girl everyone loved because everyone felt so sorry for her being cheated on by her husband? Now she is continuing on in a relationship with someone she knows is a cheater.

Don't forget her biggest turn on is walking in on a man cheating on her so...

• Love 9

Here is where he broke up with her by e-mail for being too good a mom.  Supposedly they got serious at Thanksgiving.  Broke up in early December but got together in time for Christmas. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brandi-glanville-my-boyfriend-broke-up-with-me-via-e-mail-2014812

• Love 1

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/27/brandi-glanville-talks-bethenny-frankel-feuding-with-kristin-taekman-her-relationship-with-kim-richards/

Sorry, on my phone and can't shorten the link. Eta: I guess it shortened it somewhat!

Brandi says she and Kim haven't spoken since the reunion, but recently texted. I guess Kim watched the shows after all.

Well, we only have Brandi's word that Kim sent her a text and I am not ready to believe the lying liar that lies about this. LOL

• Love 3

ETA: Oops -- this was what I meant to quote from zoeysmom:

Due to my own phobias, I'm not sure how I'd feel buying food and beverages called "unfiltered."  Some people swear by unfiltered honey, but the idea grosses me out.

I'm pretty sure "truth cannon" is already trademarked, but I think it would be a great name for a liquor brand, like "Truth Cannon Schnapps" or vodka or something.  I believe it would appeal to the right demographics and have much more staying power than "Unfiltered Blonde."

FYI: As of this morning, if you google "unfiltered blonde" this comes up as image #2:

http://medialb.ultimedia.com/multi/3smvq/ssx8mr-L.jpg

Maybe ATF/FDA turned down her idea of Chardonnay and Valtrex.  The branding of her wine kind of surprises me because unfiltered wine is very specific.  I guess she is hoping to be the Arrogant Bastard (a micro brewery beer out here) with her Unfiltered Blonde.  We will see if there is a second vintage.  I think that outfit is just one of a hundred reasons why her wine will bomb.  Cheap dates don't sit around swigging out of $15.00 bottles of Chardonnay.

• Love 3

LOL

How is it Kingsley hasn't gone after Brandi? Could it be that dog smells the herpes on her?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

Brandi gets this gleeful smirk on her face whenever she does something truly mean - creepy!

Sociopath smirk. They so enjoy causing others pain they can't hide their glee. It is truly disturbing.  Their eyes shine with glee as well. I think she is more of a borderline but they have symptoms of anti social tendencies as well. 

• Love 4

I hope she finally finds happiness.

BG has absolutely no chance at finding happiness until she fixes herself and that doesn't seem likely at this time.

Dogs don't touch rancid meat.

HA!

• Love 2

Sociopath smirk. They so enjoy causing others pain they can't hide their glee. It is truly disturbing.  Their eyes shine with glee as well. I think she is more of a borderline but they have symptoms of anti social tendencies as well.

I've been around narcissists but never a borderline, that I know of - what are the telling behaviors?
  • Love 1

I've been around narcissists but never a borderline, that I know of - what are the telling behaviors?

http://www.uspharmacist.com/CMSImagesContent/2007/11/1107_BorderlineT2.jpg

A list. The risky behavior (sex, spending above means, drinking/pills), anxiety (she loves her valium), black/white thinking, anger, outbursts, inappropriate behavior for attention, idealization/devaluation of others, the triangulation  and shit stirring behavior. 

http://medicalassessmentonline.com/john/Personality_doisorders_clusters_list_2013.jpg

This list if you look under the red cluster B traits of all of the disorders under that category you can see they are not necessarily rigid and some people have many of the traits listed under each classification. I was engaged to a man that my therapist thinks was anti social (or sociopath what most people would call them) with borderline features. He was good-that mask took a year and a half to slip and when it did it was horrifying. I was told to stay away from Cluster B personality disorders if I even suspect anything- RUN. The will make the other person crazy and will destroy anyone or anything. Literally I was told remember "B" as in "B" the fuck far away from them. I was diagnosed with PTSD and they all can cause it or re trigger it. 

Miss Brandi is a piece of work. I can not even imagine what she will be like in 10-15 years. Borderlines can receive therapy and there is a mixed school of thought if they can be helped. It would take a lot of hard work and determination and self actualization. I don't know if Brandi could do that. I feel bad like I am saying she is evil. I don't think she is. I just think those around her should protect themselves for their own sanity. She isn't evil, she is cunning, manipulative and a loose cannon. The ladies on the show have much, so they have much to lose (or at least headaches with dealing with her).

Edited by jenny2682
  • Love 4

http://www.uspharmacist.com/CMSImagesContent/2007/11/1107_BorderlineT2.jpg

A list. The risky behavior (sex, spending above means, drinking/pills), anxiety (she loves her valium), black/white thinking, anger, outbursts, inappropriate behavior for attention, idealization/devaluation of others, the triangulation  and shit stirring behavior. 

http://medicalassessmentonline.com/john/Personality_doisorders_clusters_list_2013.jpg

This list if you look under the red cluster B traits of all of the disorders under that category you can see they are not necessarily rigid and some people have many of the traits listed under each classification. I was engaged to a man that my therapist thinks was anti social (or sociopath what most people would call them) with borderline features. He was good-that mask took a year and a half to slip and when it did it was horrifying. I was told to stay away from Cluster B personality disorders if I even suspect anything- RUN. The will make the other person crazy and will destroy anyone or anything. Literally I was told remember "B" as in "B" the fuck far away from them. I was diagnosed with PTSD and they all can cause it or re trigger it. 

Miss Brandi is a piece of work. I can not even imagine what she will be like in 10-15 years. Borderlines can receive therapy and there is a mixed school of thought if they can be helped. It would take a lot of hard work and determination and self actualization. I don't know if Brandi could do that. I feel bad like I am saying she is evil. I don't think she is. I just think those around her should protect themselves for their own sanity. She isn't evil, she is cunning, manipulative and a loose cannon. The ladies on the show have much, so they have much to lose (or at least headaches with dealing with her).

As horrifying as some of the behavior is on these shows, it's the psychological situations/games that make them fascinating - and Brandi is a new case for me. Thanks for the info!

Also find the Kardashians interesting in this respect. There's the classic narcissistic mother and daughter combo, where Kim is Kris' mirror and Kris both coddles and competes with her younger, prettier golden child. And then there's flat-affect Kourtney, and all the rest with their various responses to living with narcissists. Crazy, multiplied a few times!

• Love 3

tumblr_n2c8qhycud1r8s5bto1_500.gif

Whoa, which season is this from?!  Brandi looks almost unrecognizable here!  Her forehead moves and wrinkles to show expression! 

For my own curiosity, I looked up the Howives birthdays and Brandi is a solar Scorpio.   Makes so much sense!   I was wondering if she was either a Scorp or a Gemini.  I don't know the rest of her chart but this makes so, so much sense to me. 

• Love 1

Whoa, which season is this from?! Brandi looks almost unrecognizable here! Her forehead moves and wrinkles to show expression!

For my own curiosity, I looked up the Howives birthdays and Brandi is a solar Scorpio. Makes so much sense! I was wondering if she was either a Scorp or a Gemini. I don't know the rest of her chart but this makes so, so much sense to me.

Your right and she has awfully big cheek bones...or filler?!?

LV Is wearing white here, so it could be at last season's finale. The neckline is the same on Brandi. When LV and Brandi are sitting down and LV says checkmate bitch.

brandi-glanville-lisa-vanderpump-checkma

tumblr_n2c8qhycud1r8s5bto1_500.gif

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-02_612x

Edited by talula

Not surprised she'd run with that, given Brandi's game.

I must say it was odd that Lisa R went for the throat at all - who does that?

I think she was try to grab at her jaw-usually stranglers use two hands.  I don't think Kim was in any serious danger.  She did a pretty good back off and then jumped up from the table.

• Love 2

I think she was try to grab at her jaw-usually stranglers use two hands. I don't think Kim was in any serious danger. She did a pretty good back off and then jumped up from the table.

Grabbing at someone's jaw is still a pretty weird and violent reaction - it'll be interesting to see what happens at the reunion!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3

Not surprised she'd run with that, given Brandi's game.

I must say it was odd that Lisa R went for the throat at all - who does that?

It didn't look like she went for the throat to me. It looked like she was going to cover her mouth or grab her face and then Kim moved and you can actually see Rinna stop herself from actually touching her. So, I think they both had quick reflexes there. Kim moved her face fast enough that Rinna's hand moved more towards the throat than the face and Rinna caught herself and stopped like a centimeter from actually touching her. 

• Love 3

Sadly Brandi's column is more of the same nonsense- Lisa Rinna almost kills Kim and no one says anything but I chuck two teaspoons of wine across the table and it is all anyone can talk about.  Hypocrites and mean girls.  First off I haven't heard Lisa R mention the wine toss since Yolanda's party which was before poker night.  I think what I am board with is hypocrites and mean girls.  Just because Brandi keeps  saying it doesn't make it true. 

• Love 2

Sadly Brandi's column is more of the same nonsense- Lisa Rinna almost kills Kim and no one says anything but I chuck two teaspoons of wine across the table and it is all anyone can talk about.  Hypocrites and mean girls.  First off I haven't heard Lisa R mention the wine toss since Yolanda's party which was before poker night.  I think what I am board with is hypocrites and mean girls.  Just because Brandi keeps  saying it doesn't make it true.

I don't know if Brandi realizes how bizarre her behavior is - tossing the wine at E and slapping LV. People forgive Lisa R easier because she was reacting, not just doing something to get a rise out of someone.
  • Love 7

I don't know if Brandi realizes how bizarre her behavior is - tossing the wine at E and slapping LV. People forgive Lisa R easier because she was reacting, not just doing something to get a rise out of someone.

Brandi also doesn't seem to understand that the women may  clutch their pearls at a one-off event of acting out or even laugh the second time out of nervousness; but her bad behavior is repeated. She tends to keep escalating the offensiveness of her behavior in a way that says "there is something wrong here."

I don't think there is a single person on the BH cast that hasn't dealt with or been on the receiving end of Brandi's kind of trashy behavior. I think that is why Brandi got a pass from all of the women at certain points during each season. But, she doesn't realize she can't keep behaving the same way to the same people over and over again and not expect them to get tired of it. 

Kim got a pass for so many seasons because no one wanted to repeat Kyle's outburst about her being an alcoholic at the end of the first season. But, now she is surrounded by the people who were either there, or were not even part of the cast when Kyle outed her. One thing I always admired about Lisa V was that she supported Kyle when it came to Kim's behavior. Even when they were on the outs, Lisa never went back on what she said about Kyle always defending and protecting Kim.

Brandi is a just a different animal. Kyle, while not ever really trusting Brandi, was supportive of her. She was the first person to reach out and apologize after game night. She kept trying to engage her once she saw her becoming friendly with Lisa V. She even believed the trash Brandi talked about Lisa V. She reached out to Brandi after the tampon incident. She was in a good place with Brandi until they got to Eileen's for poker night. 

Brandi doesn't remember any of those things now though. Because all she sees is Kyle happily married with vacation homes and fancy trips and kids that actually seem to like her. I would feel sorry for Brandi if she weren't so cruel to the people she interacts with.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 9

So funny how Brandi could only compliment the other women - very pointedly for effect - on their eyes, waist, etc. As if HER character is anywhere near on par with her "tits!"

• Love 3

If Brandi comes off as her usual "classy" (cough-cough) self tonight, how long after the show airs, will she tweet something about her kids, her dad, or some charity (well, some charity somebody else actually works on, but she needs sympathy so jumps on the bandwagon).   Of course, I have to factor in East Coast/West Coast, so I'll say 8:00 PDT

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 3

OMG. Hysterical. I am on team-Brandi (for the first time since she's been on the show...AND in contrast to what appears to be the rest of the world), but both of you are on point with this!

I am on team Brandi too.  She is too much of a caricature of a housewife to get my dander up.  

If Brandi comes off as her usual "classy" (cough-cough) self tonight, how long after the show airs, will she tweet something about her kids, her dad, or some charity (well, some charity somebody else actually works on, but she needs sympathy so jumps on the bandwagon).   Of course, I have to factor in East Coast/West Coast, so I'll say 8:00 PDT

There are already 9 - 10 tweets asking for money, MAW, already today, in the last 3 hours! 

·  3h 3 hours ago  

I'm Walking for Make-A-Wish!!!  PLEASE SPONSOR MY WALK http://shar.es/1ggIuw  

@DrPaulNassif @KathyHilton @lesliebruceamin @alecshankman :)

9 retweets   29 favorites  

 Reply 

 Retweet 9  

 Favorite 29

From Kim's thread:

-snip-

BTW it is not just Kim they need to callout-callout Brandi for claiming she watched Eileen and Lisa when she was in high school-Brandi would have been 22 years old. These women and their posse need to be at least half as smart as the viewers.

Wait, what??? Wasn't Brandi modeling in Europe with Cedric when she was 22?
  • Love 4

Somebody on Twitter said "Brandi's face looked like a bloated vagina".   I'm sorry, but that's given me a giggle all day.   Maybe she needs to put some ice diapers on her face.  

Oh, another unrelated tid-bit.  Spoke to a guy who was, up until this year, a producer on RHOBH.   He's always good for some gossip.   He said Brandi really is a drunk, sloppy, and mean.  He did clear up something from one of the first seasons with her.  He always goes to Kyle's White Party (says it's a blast), and he confirmed that yes, Brandi did have sex with JR in the bathroom.   Not only were they people just outside, JR confirmed it to him.   

• Love 11
(edited)

Robin L ‏@mom22rs

No, @BrandiGlanville doesn't get fillers and Botox. She's ALL natural! #AprilFools

12:43 PM - 1 Apr 2015

CBh9dBiUIAAu3m8.jpg

This just makes me sad. I hate when people, mainly women have natural, beautiful faces and fuck it up by all the injectionables/fillers. Brandi was so cute in the before picture now she looks swollen. I understand it's LA and when your in your 40s you competing with 18-25 year old women but some of these women could learn a lot from Eileen and Kyle. They both have had nose jobs but they haven't went crazy with the knife or injections. They both have aged gracefully based off photos Ive seen of them in previous decades. What the hell is Brandi going to look like at 46 or 56,

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 9

This just makes me sad. I hate when people, mainly women have natural, beautiful faces and fuck it up by all the injectionables/fillers. Brandi was so cute in the before picture now she looks swollen. I understand it's LA and when your in your 40s you competing with 18-25 year old women but some of these women could learn a lot from Eileen and Kyle. They both have had nose jobs but they haven't went crazy with the knife or injections. They both have aged gracefully based off photos Ive seen of them in previous. What the hell is Brandi going to look like at 46 or 56,

Makes me sad too - if only they knew how ridiculous they look!

Wish Lisa R hadn't blown up her lips again - wonder if she'd like her lovely daughters to blow up their lips.

• Love 3

Somebody on Twitter said "Brandi's face looked like a bloated vagina".   I'm sorry, but that's given me a giggle all day.   Maybe she needs to put some ice diapers on her face.  

Well, Lisa Rinna made an adult diaper commercial, maybe she can hook Brandi up.

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh, another unrelated tid-bit.  Spoke to a guy who was, up until this year, a producer on RHOBH.   He's always good for some gossip.   He said Brandi really is a drunk, sloppy, and mean.  He did clear up something from one of the first seasons with her.  He always goes to Kyle's White Party (says it's a blast), and he confirmed that yes, Brandi did have sex with JR in the bathroom.   Not only were they people just outside, JR confirmed it to him.

tumblr_mzpxa7nSm11ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_n4wjlynRJd1ql5yr7o1_500.gif?w=580

http://straightfromthea.com/2014/12/29/mugshot-mania-porsha-williams-arrested-again/tumblr_mzpxa7nsm11ql5yr7o1_500-3/#axzz3W6iabC7S

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/49232/20141022/real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-cast-11-shady-moments-perfect-reactions-from-kenya-moore-nene-leakes-for-everyday-life-gifs-photos.htm

Edited by quinn
  • Love 5