Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Episode 2:

"Strawberries"

Bianca begins working with DJ Drewski again; Kimbella shows up at Juelz Santana's studio; and Cardi B takes her relationship with her producer to the next level. Later, Snoop flirts with a potential client, leaving J frustrated.

Airs November 28, 2016.

Yeah Cardi B is back!!! Good for her getting her sister on the show. Was this a one time appearance or is she going to be part of the cast? Please help us all – Mona you did not bring her on for the creep squad to try to mosey up on her. Hennessey please be smart enough not to get mixed up with Poor Pennies to be your “love” interest.

Poor pennies has a restaurant? Why do I remember it being Peter Gunz opening a restaurant in the gossip blogs…could they be in this together?

DJ Smirkyface is back. So you tossed Yorma to the wayside already?

The other DJ in the coming attractions – he is a hybrid of an Amish Man and Ted Kazynski – oof.. Someone send him some of the foundation Soulja Boy uses – he is apparition pale.

Yandy is still a smug muppet. I think when Manteethees was a free man – he financially took care of all his baby mamas. Once Yandy came into the picture, their money got cut or was used as a carrot to fall into the narrative of what Yandy wants shown on TV. Now that he is in prison, she controls the purse strings and the baby mamas are staging a revolt.

Kimbella is back after 2 beat downs (once from Chrissie and once from Erica)..she must really need the money.  Is anyone buying that she and Yandi were real “friends”?

I loved Snewp from The Wire. I can’t believe she is doing reality TV. I heard that the girlfriend was on another reality TV show… Real Chance of Love. I don’t think Snewp promised to help her career. If she was popping in Chicago, she should have stayed there. I guess we have to have a Diamond Strawberry every season – a mama leaving her kid behind while she tries to tie someone new down.

• Love 3

Seems "start a record label" is the new "get a real estate license ". Is this the new happening career these days.  No musical or business experience is needed. You don't need any industry contacts or to even have stepped foot in a studio.

Just shout out record label and BOOM you're Puffy.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

Does Snoop have a speech impediment, or is that just a Baltimore accent?

I think it's just the accent, she spoke this way on the series.

I do wonder if she has an issue with her left eye...like a tic or something.

DJ Drewski calling himself White Chocolate..not feeling it. You’re more like Wet Man Spunk or Elmer’s Glue. Why is Bianca showing all these deep feelings for a man she allegedly never fucked? I am not liking this path she wants to go down…the intention of taking this Albino from his girlfriend. Why do you have such anger for a girl you never met..what did that girl do to you?

DJ Smirky said he introduced Cardi B to the world…um no…you both share the same management team. It was how she already was known that gave you a storyline. I live in NY and never heard of Gwinnin….more like losing or should I say Gwoozing.

Kimbella is getting lots of screen time. Do you really believe that his phone died?

Swift – I’m not getting Hetero vibes from this dude. I kind of think Tommy is very much in Cardi’s life and he okayed the story line with Swift cause he’s not straight, just like he okayed the Smirky storyline last season.

Snewp needs to kick J Adriane to the curb. Throw her a bone…maybe tell her Flava Flav or Rock Of Love is going to have a new season and they are auditioning.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

DJ Drewski calling himself White Chocolate..not feeling it.  

Me either.  For the simple fact that that nickname is taken already.  Jason Williams who played in the NBA is the only "White Chocolate".  GTFOH Dr. Doobi.

I cant ever keep up with who are friends and who isnt.  I had forgotten Kimbella and Yandy were friends.  It didnt even occur to me that something was amiss during the wedding.

Im waiting for the episode where that chick really pulls out some white bread out her bra to throw it at Bianca.  I mean...really bitch?

I think Snoop girl is fake crazy.  She acting up for the cameras....like a lowkey version of Tommy. 

• Love 6

Episode 3:

"Chest Pains"

Drewski wants to put Bianca on a track, but his girlfriend disapproves of his plan. Later, Snoop and J question their future together; and Yandy tries to keep the peace within her family, but rumors about Samantha lead to trouble.

Airs December 5, 2016.

On 11/29/2016 at 8:27 PM, FuriousStyles said:

I think Snoop girl is fake crazy.  She acting up for the cameras....like a lowkey version of Tommy. 

This. Like girl, I know Tommie Lee. And you ain't her or any of her million mug shots. 

• Love 2
On 4/2/2016 at 7:02 PM, appledumpling said:

Samantha, Kim and Judy will probably be part of the cast next season and become a storyline for Yandy.  I see the writing on the wall; Kim and Judy bucking up against each other.  Yandy and Samantha at odds over little Mendeecee with a little Erica and Aasim thrown in for good measure.

good call, with a "heart attack" thrown in for good measure.

• Love 3

Yandy is such garbage. It is not a damn bit of her business where lil M (I cant type out that whole bullshit name) spends his time. So his grandmother's house isn't close enough parental attachment, but sitting around with your nanny is? Fuck off. She needs to stay all the way in her lane and watch the speed limit. You want the kids to be together? Host an afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese, don't start telling me about how to raise my kid. She's lucky she hasn't gotten popped in the mouth.

And what about Judy's backpedaling and pussy popping? She can't say to Kim what she said to Yandy? I hope Mona and Yandy have a falling out or Mona sees the dollars and exposes Yandy the Troll's ways.

Once Upon a Time, Not Long Ago...I missed ol' fake Puerto Rican MariahLynn. Good to see her and Cardi stand behind Bianca (even if she is being a lil trifling) and not go for the tv fakery. Drewski is boring and charismaless and he can depart and take his tired girlfriend with him. I don't need any more DJs on this show. Not him, not Smirky Self, not Cardi's corny ass producer Swift...they can all go. (I also wish Cardi would stop trying to make her sister pop off on social media. the girl is dull af)

Not caring to see Broke Penniez next week with another girl young enough to be his child. I'd almost rather watch Shiddy Feet run between cribs, boiling bottles than some of this bs. Are Amina and Tara still playing dueling babies?

• Love 2

I Iiked Cardi calling out Drewski's messy ways and him agreeing!  I get the feeling he's doing the show for exposure and giving his girlfriend some airtime to pimp her stripper workout so she'll be less pissy when he dumps her.  I call it "Camille Grammaring" her.

Everyone at that baby mama & grandma meet-and-greet is going to blame Yandy for Judy's words.  Yandy definitely needs to mind her biz, but Judy needs to own her shit-stirring.  I can't decide if I believe Kim's "episode".

• Love 5

When it comes to the dueling baby momma's gang I think they are all wrong.  Yandy is wrong for this granted "right" she thinks she has from Mendecees to keep the kids together.  She is the mother of his children and the step-mother of his previous children she has no right to dictate the whereabouts of the other children.  Whether Lil M lives with Samantha or Kim, that really is none of her business.  As long as he is taken care of and isn't in harm's way.  If she really feels he is in danger than she can contact the proper authorities.

Samantha and Kim are wrong because despite Yandy and Judy's assertiveness I have no doubt that there is a lot of truth to what they were saying.  Samantha clearly has had issues and may still have issues with raising Lil M.  There is something below the  surface there with her and Kim.  The way they react is so over the top and uncalled for you know that Yandy and Judy hit a nerve with them.  Now that doesn't make Yandy or Judy right but I don't believe they are completely baseless. I also don't agree that it does come off as Samantha keeping Lil M from seeing his siblings, because of her drama with Yandy.  That is completely wrong.  Samantha and Yandy need to sit down and come up with a schedule for the kids to be able to see and spend time with each other regardless of how they feel about one another.  Whether that is a sleep over a few times a month, or regular play visits both women have a responsibility to keep the kids close.

Erica for me is way to turned up.  Now I don't know who was the other woman between Yandy or Erica but I find the whole discussion unfortunate because not once is the blame being put on Mendecees for being with both of them.  Instead we have two grown mothers battling it out over the past.  Erica for me is coming off a little bitter.  If Yandy was the "other woman" than maybe Erica is mad that she got the ring, and the marriage.  Maybe Erica is still holding a flame for convicted Mendecees. 

Judy was wrong for going to Yandy and fueling the fire.  Does she really care that Lil M spends more time with Kim than Samantha?  Is that really a huge concern for her?  As a grandmother to all of them she should really be bringing peace.  Wouldn't it of made more sense to Judy to volunteer to act as mediator for the time being with the women?  Or at least offer to take all the kids on play dates so they can all see each other while the adults can hash out their issues and the kids can stay neutral and still see their siblings.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, JBC344 said:

When it comes to the dueling baby momma's gang I think they are all wrong.  Yandy is wrong for this granted "right" she thinks she has from Mendecees to keep the kids together.  She is the mother of his children and the step-mother of his previous children she has no right to dictate the whereabouts of the other children.  Whether Lil M lives with Samantha or Kim, that really is none of her business.  As long as he is taken care of and isn't in harm's way.  If she really feels he is in danger than she can contact the proper authorities.

Samantha and Kim are wrong because despite Yandy and Judy's assertiveness I have no doubt that there is a lot of truth to what they were saying.  Samantha clearly has had issues and may still have issues with raising Lil M.  There is something below the  surface there with her and Kim.  The way they react is so over the top and uncalled for you know that Yandy and Judy hit a nerve with them.  Now that doesn't make Yandy or Judy right but I don't believe they are completely baseless. I also don't agree that it does come off as Samantha keeping Lil M from seeing his siblings, because of her drama with Yandy.  That is completely wrong.  Samantha and Yandy need to sit down and come up with a schedule for the kids to be able to see and spend time with each other regardless of how they feel about one another.  Whether that is a sleep over a few times a month, or regular play visits both women have a responsibility to keep the kids close.

Erica for me is way to turned up.  Now I don't know who was the other woman between Yandy or Erica but I find the whole discussion unfortunate because not once is the blame being put on Mendecees for being with both of them.  Instead we have two grown mothers battling it out over the past.  Erica for me is coming off a little bitter.  If Yandy was the "other woman" than maybe Erica is mad that she got the ring, and the marriage.  Maybe Erica is still holding a flame for convicted Mendecees. 

Judy was wrong for going to Yandy and fueling the fire.  Does she really care that Lil M spends more time with Kim than Samantha?  Is that really a huge concern for her?  As a grandmother to all of them she should really be bringing peace.  Wouldn't it of made more sense to Judy to volunteer to act as mediator for the time being with the women?  Or at least offer to take all the kids on play dates so they can all see each other while the adults can hash out their issues and the kids can stay neutral and still see their siblings.

See now, you're just using too much logic, common sense, and plain old adult-level reasoning here. 

Is there something about Drewski that I'm missing?  Why are these women fighting over this boney albino?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Yandy is such garbage. It is not a damn bit of her business where lil M (I cant type out that whole bullshit name) spends his time. So his grandmother's house isn't close enough parental attachment, but sitting around with your nanny is? Fuck off. She needs to stay all the way in her lane and watch the speed limit. You want the kids to be together? Host an afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese, don't start telling me about how to raise my kid. She's lucky she hasn't gotten popped in the mouth.

And what about Judy's backpedaling and pussy popping? She can't say to Kim what she said to Yandy? I hope Mona and Yandy have a falling out or Mona sees the dollars and exposes Yandy the Troll's ways.

Once Upon a Time, Not Long Ago...I missed ol' fake Puerto Rican MariahLynn. Good to see her and Cardi stand behind Bianca (even if she is being a lil trifling) and not go for the tv fakery. Drewski is boring and charismaless and he can depart and take his tired girlfriend with him. I don't need any more DJs on this show. Not him, not Smirky Self, not Cardi's corny ass producer Swift...they can all go. (I also wish Cardi would stop trying to make her sister pop off on social media. the girl is dull af)

Not caring to see Broke Penniez next week with another girl young enough to be his child. I'd almost rather watch Shiddy Feet run between cribs, boiling bottles than some of this bs. Are Amina and Tara still playing dueling babies?

What show have you been watching? Criminal Samathna and her thug mom need to back the fuck off and just let Yandy raise that poor kid. Samantha has never been in his life before, obviously since we've never seen her on the show before the last few seasons, and she doesn't care to be in his life now. She is using her son to get on tv like the low life she is. People like to throw the word crazy around but Samantha is the biggest delusional pathological liar that I've ever heard speak, she is certifiably insane and has no business being anywhere near children. 

• Love 1

Poor little Mendeecees, that "woman" who calls himself his mother has never had an interest in him or being in his life before. She is using her child to be on tv and that's sick, using him to be on tv and to be an ass to Yandy who is the only mother LM has ever known. 

She always talks about how Yandy needs to respect her, for what? Getting arrested and leaving her kid to be raised by someone else? That dog needs to be on her knees thanking Yandy for saving that boy from having to be raised her. 

The word "crazy" gets thrown around a lot but that bitch is a delusional compulsive liar who is legit certifiably insane. She needs to go back to prison and leave the normal people alone.

Edited by OnceSane
55 minutes ago, Beemonster23 said:

What show have you been watching? Criminal Samathna and her thug mom need to back the fuck off and just let Yandy raise that poor kid. Samantha has never been in his life before, obviously since we've never seen her on the show before the last few seasons, and she doesn't care to be in his life now. She is using her son to get on tv like the low life she is. People like to throw the word crazy around but Samantha is the biggest delusional pathological liar that I've ever heard speak, she is certifiably insane and has no business being anywhere near children. 

It doesn't matter what show either of us have been watching. It is NOT Yandy's place to weigh on in where someone else's child lives, goes to school, hangs out, etc. Doesn't matter WHO she married, that's not her kid. Unless there's a problem worthy of child services, she needs to shut her mouth. And in what world is Criminal Samantha who has not offended again worse than a grown ass educated woman who bred with and married a CURRENT federal offender?

Also, Hi! Brand new member/Yandy surrogate.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

It doesn't matter what show either of us have been watching. It is NOT Yandy's place to weigh on in where someone else's child lives, goes to school, hangs out, etc. Doesn't matter WHO she married, that's not her kid. Unless there's a problem worthy of child services, she needs to shut her mouth. And in what world is Criminal Samantha who has not offended again worse than a grown ass educated woman who bred with and married a CURRENT federal offender?

Also, Hi! Brand new member/Yandy surrogate.

This right here. I peeped that first and didn't even bother to respond. 

• Love 5

So Yandy really shouldnt be making decisions for Lil' M without Samantha's approval.  It doesnt matter where Samantha was the last couple of years of Lil' M's life....she's there now.  And if Yandy or more specifically Big M didnt want Samantha in the picture he should have filed for full custody. But as it is now, Samantha is still legally Lil' M' mom and as such is entitled to be made aware of his movements...especially as it pertains to visiting federal prisons.  Like I totally understand her on that (unless it comes out that when she was doing her bid she wanted Lil' M to see her cause then that just makes her a hypocrite.).

Now I am interested in the other son's mom.  She look like she's got all the tea to spill on Yandy's parade.  Where the hell she been at all this time. 

I can't believe Samantha's mom had a heart attack.  Like that's GOT to be a first for reality tv. These people out here breaking ground.  

As a side note, not taking any personality traits into account....just straight looks.....Mendecees has good taste.  All three of his baby mamas (its only three right?) are gorgeous.

• Love 5

Yandy – I still don’t think Mandeeces and her really got “married” She just had her last name legally changed to Harris. She is just laundering all of the drug money he squirrelled away. I do believe Chicklet Teeth promised to take care of both Erica and Samantha in addition to their shared children. The main issue now that Manteefees is behind bars is that Yandy controls the money and I’m sure she cut back on what is being doled out to these women.  Erica and Samantha are praying that he makes it out of there alive because if something happens to him…the money train stops.

Bianca and her Smurf hair…bye gurl. DJ Drewski is so white his teeth look yellow. Drewski’s girlfriend is beautiful, she needs to drop him and keep things about business only. She can find someone else way better than DJ Casper.

Cardi B – love her. Gurl you need to stop with the heavy foundation – it’s making you break out.

Mariah Lynn – stick to blond wigs – or your natural hair dyed blond.

Snoop – buy a one way ticket to Chicago for the drama queen and bring your relationship back to a long distance one. Or better yet…dump her.

• Love 6

So Yandy and Mendeecee are NOT legally married so she really needs to stay in her lane. What is the obsession with  Lil M is but not Aasim? Something is off about Yandy, she just tried too hard. To me she just wants to pull rank as the "wife" and hold that over these women and that's why she feels she can overstep her boundaries.

• Love 3

Wait!!! I thought the Yandy changes her name legally was a plot point that we saw earlier last season and then we saw them actually get married?  Am I mistaken?  Then there is the cynic in me who assumed they were married so that she legally wouldn't be forced to testify in a trial.

I think the attention on Lil M over Aasim is that Yandy for better or worse has had a hand in raising Lil M since he has spent a good amount of time being raised in their house.  My guess is Aasim has been more of a sticking point considering his conception. 

6 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Wait!!! I thought the Yandy changes her name legally was a plot point that we saw earlier last season and then we saw them actually get married?  Am I mistaken?  Then there is the cynic in me who assumed they were married so that she legally wouldn't be forced to testify in a trial.

I think the attention on Lil M over Aasim is that Yandy for better or worse has had a hand in raising Lil M since he has spent a good amount of time being raised in their house.  My guess is Aasim has been more of a sticking point considering his conception. 

I always thought that Yandy by changing her last name legally to Harris - gives her children the last name of Harris. I think the smuggled drug money was passed to her and law enforcement can't touch it or investigate her finances since she is not legally his wife.

There are talking head shots of Kim...with her hair straight wearing a suit...I kept thinking to myself who does she remind me of????? I finally figured it out - Al Sharpton the early days when he was still heavy, after his jerry curl days.

Note in advance....please don't any of you dare to say you have the hots for DJ Milk Toast...I might not be able to refrain from snarking.

Hey no Crying Cisco this episode...where'd he go?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I always thought that Yandy by changing her last name legally to Harris - gives her children the last name of Harris. 

Any already born children would need to have their name changed if it does not already appear on their birth certificate as Harris. Any future children would be Harris', although they would normally be given the name Harris if Mendecees is listed as the father on the birth certificate anyway. 

That is all old school stuff. You can name your child whatever you want (in the US-at least in the states I've lived/known birth moms). The father signing the birth certificate is a separate matter, but Yandy's kids could have been Harris with or without them being married or her name being changed. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I always thought that Yandy by changing her last name legally to Harris - gives her children the last name of Harris. I think the smuggled drug money was passed to her and law enforcement can't touch it or investigate her finances since she is not legally his wife.

There are talking head shots of Kim...with her hair straight wearing a suit...I kept thinking to myself who does she remind me of????? I finally figured it out - Al Sharpton the early days when he was still heavy, after his jerry curl days.

Note in advance....please don't any of you dare to say you have the hots for DJ Milk Toast...I might not be able to refrain from snarking.

Hey no Crying Cisco this episode...where'd he go?

All I saw was Humpty Dumpy and I thought the heart attack was the great fall.

• Love 4

Episode 4:

"Get It Poppin"

Yandy encounters Erika and Samantha; J pops off on Sofi Green; Rich's daughter returns with a mission; Cardi learns that Swift has a girlfriend.

Episode 5:

"Past and Present"

Cardi deals with the fallout; Drewski is torn between business and pleasure; Kimbella finds that things are not what they seem; Rich's girlfriend meets a ghost from his past.

Airing December 12, 2016.

Yandy may be a shady mess who thinks she's winning because Mendeecees wanted to put a ring on it…but I get the feeling that she & Judy are telling the truth regarding Samantha's parenting.

WTF did Self do for Cardi?  I'm pretty sure she became a sensation based on her own personality…dude, you did nothing.  I don't blame Mariah for ripping up the contract, but she should have done that from the beginning.

I liked that Cardi apologized for her reaction to the girlfriend talking shit.  I think Cardi saw the opportunity to get back at one person hating on her so she took out her anger on her, but it was meant for EVERYONE who's come for her since last season.  I still don't need Hennessey on my screen.

I loved Dollaz' daughter calling out his girlfriend.  Who meets your man's daughter in booty shorts?  And why did Moniece show up at the end?  Someone needs money.

I wish I cared about Drewski's drama, but I don't.  I don't mind him (because messy is fun to watch) but his girlfriend can go.

• Love 5

So that little sit down with Mendecees baby mommas was hilarious.  I dont know who is telling the truth between Yandy and Erica but they was really trying it.

I am HERE for Cardi B.  This bitch snatched her own wig off.  Didnt give 2 fucks about the camera or being on tv.  LOVE IT. 

That producer dude looked like he was tryna do his best Tre from Boyz in the Hood impression.  I wish I knew how to import memes and shit like that...cause boy was airboxing with the best of them.  Lol.  How you fuck up your relationship for pussy you ain even get?  Dummy.

I'm so over DJ Self, Rich and the rest of the Creep Squad.  Where is Papoose and......? Well damn I guess Papoose is the only decent man Love&HipHop:NY has featured.  Shameful.

• Love 8

Those biddies sitting around arguing bout who meant what to ManiPedi made me weep.  Are y'all truly beefing over a felon? A dude with three baby mommas? Crowing about who had what with a man who has left how many kids fatherless for 8 years? This what y'all fighting over? 

And Yandy acting like she's a winner because he married her? Oh wait! No he didn't. All she won was the Head Bird title. 

Aim higher ladies.

• Love 17

DJ Smirky. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... No way in hell do I believe that Cardi B EVAH!!! smashed Smirky Jerk. I mean really as in 4Nevah! If there was any truth with them smashing before and the way Smirky was rolling up on Cardi B last year, Tommy would have ordered a beat down on that Gwoozer. They share the same management team. Their management came up with the storyline last year of them allegedly having a past “connect” as a way of introducing these 2 to the show. Cardi B already had a major following on Social Media (as in 1 million followers) DJ Smikry Smurf – I live in NY and still don’t know you. The only one listening to you on the radio is Yorma.

Poor Pesos. MariahLynn had the best line telling him all he has is his alcohol line and he drinks all the profit. He is always bloodshot eyed drunk. What empire does he think his daughter will inherit…the Debt Empire? PS doesn’t he have like 5 kids? Do they each get a piece of Bad Credit Pie? I still laugh when I remember that he claimed to be paying 15000 a month for child support. As for Booty shorts girlfriend – you need to tell the truth now and admit that you’re just Poor Pesos’ Home Health Aide.

Cardi B – you need to check Bianca. How do you stand behind her when she’s gonna go after Drewski cause he ain’t married? What about your man, how would you feel about some random girl going after him? Even though he claims you as his girl, ya’ll aren’t married. Doofskee could be a street mime and he doesn’t need any makeup except for maybe some brow pencil. Skye if you go back to the frozen corpse, then you’re on your own.

Snewp, yew nood tew looze  psycho and find new pewsee.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 6

Episode 6:

"Lock and Key"

Bianca puts her feelings on the line; Snoop confronts her past while she and J make a decision about their future; Yandy's beef with Erika reaches a new level.

Airs December 19, 2016.

Yandy is trash and Judy ain't shit for continually facilitating bullshit between her grandkids' mothers. She's almost the worst because she technically is the only one who should be neutrally looking out for all her son's kids. That is all until I finish watching this episode. 

I have a lil sof' spot for Schnewp.

Is MariahLynn trying to be Karlie Redd 2.0?

Why Broke Quarters mama look the same age as him? Daughter is on point with the talk about a young chick using and leaving his ass. 

Edited by sunsheyen
had to run out but still watching
  • Love 1

Episode 7:

"Secret's Out"

Bianca seeks revenge on MariahLynn; Drewski tries to win Sky's heart; Mendeecees intervenes in Yandy and Erika's feud; and Rich tells Self about Cisco. Later, Yandy makes an announcement that changes everything.

Airs December 26, 2016.

3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Iono what hotel that was Cardi B. was staying in, but I hope her Yelp review mentions the dirty grout around that tub she was in.

::screams:: Mona knows she was wrong for that one.

I died at the scene of Cisco trying to get into the radio station. I know it was quite obviously staged but, between the totally empty building and his hangdog expression, I cackled. 

I liked Bianca last year but I haven't been able to get behind her as a homewrecker or that terrible blue wig. But Mariah Lynn knows she was dead wrong for spilling the beans to Skye. 

And show, Creep Squad was never a thing. Never. 

• Love 2

What in the hell is an obituary line crosser, Self? I'ma also need a definition on that one.

I'm confused as to why Bianca is so salty.  Didn't she tell Mariah Lynn it was ok for Mariah Lynn to share the plot with the girlfriend?  And you're surprised that ML blew your shit up and old girl came to get her pale-ass man??

Yandy is so full of shit.  She has pulled out that ring at least 10 times this year to make a statement that she is not a baby momma and better than the other 2.  Yet the entire time, she was just another baby momma who had a fancy party.  And I love how Mendeecees didn't deserve to go to prison, but when it comes to her money, his ass his guilty and she's not willing to share in the restitution bill.  

bqZpW.gif

• Love 9

So this new tea being spilled about Erika, Baby mama #2 is old tea to me.  I want to say an IG blogger spilled the tea about Erika back in 2014 about Yandy being the side chick to MDC while he was in a committed relationship with Erika.  So I am team Erika.  Yandy's been getting on my nerves even before all this baby mama #1,2, and 3 situation came about. Acting all high and mighty when you're involved with a drug dealer.  ughhhh.  I also cant stand when women tell the other woman " he said"he cant stand you, "he said" he wish he never met you, "he said he said he said" like these dudes don't lie.  girl sit down.  On IG Erika posted a slide show of pics of her and MDC to prove she wasn't a side piece and I believe her.  There's pics with both families together, vacation pics, baby shower pics, him in the delivery room pics.  And MDC's ass is skinning and grinning in all of em.   How is it that she and MDC have an apartment together, with both names on the lease but Yandy want to go changing locks.   I never knew men lived with their side pieces.  If you are so unbothered Yandy cus you are the "wife" leave Erika alone. 

And Cardi B rule number one is NEVER take a bath at a hotel and especially one with all the grit and grime on that damn tub.  I can barely pee at some family members houses let alone soak in a hotel tub.  That was just nasty

And Bianca sweetie,  how you get your man is how you lose him.  When Mariah was telling Bianca would you want someone to do that to you, she was all indignant.  girl bye.  There are so many people thinking its ok to go after someone's bf/gf but they forget about Karma, and she's a big ol nasty mean bitch. 

Oh and Mariah Lynn,  I like you, I really do, you usually make a lot of sense when dealing with the foolish characters on this show, but please stop rapping ASAP and never, never, never ever wear that bodysuit or anything like it again. 

• Love 3