Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

So the new season is already in one week and once again it's a taped Friday show.  I get that I guess that's the new norm for these two but I did get a chuckle when they sat down and Kelllmeee said words to the effect, 'wow, well, we made it through the first week of September."  Ugh, no you didn't...you worked Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and on one of those days you worked for two hours instead of one, lol.

But what I really came her to say is that Mark has come in hot, taking over crap chat, taking the lead in all things Live! and I think the little fella doesn't like it a bit!!  lol

It was either Wed. or Thurs. she made the comment, "I know you think you're in charge" (words to that effect) and Mark good humoredly laughed but it was shortly thereafter he was about to say something and he got a weird look on his face and just stopped in mid thought.

Then the next day, Kelllmeee was in the middle of saying something with one of her pregnant pauses and Mark cut right in, changed the subject and she was left with finger pointed mid-air, mouth open and totally shut down.  Needless to say, I loved it, lol.

I do think Mark, like me, notices her pauses and he just jumps in to save the day, so to speak.  He's done it a few times now and I do think Kelllllmeee isn't liking it too much.

I will say they both look great from their vacay, Kelllmeee is blonder, tanner and probably skinnier too.  Mark has a natural ability to tell a story and he's pretty funny to boot.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chitowngirl said:

Are they still playing that beyond stupid win a mug game? 

Oh yes they are!!  Gelman, never one to let anything get by him, has parlayed that ridiculous game into "Stump Mark" complete with graphics, music and a new prize added to the mug.  That's right, if you stump Mark, you get a "I stumped Mark" t-shirt with Mark's face on front and Kelllmeeee on the back jumping out of the mug.  I swear she must be so pi$$ed that Mark has single-handedly taken the spotlight off of her and placed it squarely on his chiseled self.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Mark is so much better than Kelly & I think she knows it.  I see their long summer vacay didn't do any good for her attitude.  She is so snarky & sarcastic.  I wish she would stop moving her leg back & forth.  That coupled with her arms crossed, I don't know, she just seems kind of angry a lot of the time.  She needs a haircut, way too long.  And I am not liking her clothing style at all.  They either put her in skin tight pencil skirts or huge flowy dresses which are too much for her 000 size frame.  Last, I watched video of her & Regis on 9/11.  My, how she has changed, in so many (not good) ways!!

• Like 4

Does Ryan not own a suit that fits him ? Why is he always on suits that are at least 2 sizes too small ? 
I got the feeling Ryan may be a little bit insecure  at how popular Mark is as a cohost .  Ryan was ok , but very boring after a while , Its obvious Mark is a much better cohost and more popular 

• Like 1

Did anyone else get a "Kelly and Ryan" rerun with Mark co-hosting on Monday 09-18-23?  Kelly and Mark interviewed Jake Gyllenhall, all the signage was still "Kelly and Ryan", and they purposely excised the date announcement at the beginning of Host Chat.

Was there a problem with the show that led them to replace it with a rerun?

I found the actual 09-18 Host Chat on the Kelly+Mark website.  And lots of chopped up Ryan appearance clips.  The full show isnt on YT like it often is.

I've really been enjoying MARK CONSUELOS as the new co-host.  He really is a natural conversationalist unlike his better half.  It's so noticeable when she tries to tell a story or comment on one of his....my gosh, it takes her  f o r e v e r   to spit just one word out!  The pauses, the 'ummms', I even feel bad for MARK CONSUELOS!!! because it IS his wife, she is the supposed star of the show, and it is just so obvious how lacking she is in the area of  'talking.'

He seems very eager to do a great job which at times causes Kelly to step on his questions, stories and depending on her mood, she either steamrolls over him or acquiesces to him.

Typical in today's chat that Kelly would want to lead with a news clipping; and surprise, surprise, it was all about a 'nude' show coming to TV.   Her areas of interest seem to be very limited.

• Like 6

Little bit off topic but I decided to listen to Kelllmeee's podcast with her two kids, Lola and Michael.

What a difference in this venue for her ....I found her and her kids to be delightful!  A huge difference between the stuttering, struggling to speak person she portrays in the morning to the glib, funny person on this particular podcast.

She and her two kids shared some really cute stories and they came across as normal, nice people.

Maybe it's the lack of cameras?  An audience?  Whatever it is, she was very likeable and that is huge coming from me, lol.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Good to know, finnzup, because I started to listen to it today & the discussion of her no longer having her period totally turned me off & I stopped listening.  Does it get better?  I still found her so unlikeable in those first minutes. Let me know if it got better!

• Like 2
On 9/28/2023 at 10:26 PM, NYCRunner said:

the discussion of her no longer having her period totally turned me off & I stopped listening.  Does it get better?  

You are right NYCRunner, I forgot about that very awkward exchange in the beginning.  Kelly was her Kellllmeee self opening the podcast, trying to be her funny, clever self -- and she wasn't, as she is so often times on Live!  -- not funny, just awkward.  I also think Lola was trying to go for the shock value to start the podcast.

It did get better, imo.  The kids asked questions that really did pull the curtain away from the woman we see daily on Live! who never, ever gives us a glimpse of what's underneath the veneer of Mrs. Consuelos.

Some early dating experiences, some insight into her work ethic, chatting about how she knew she'd live in NYC one day, just a lot of stuff that showed her to really be a normal person, imo.

I didn't finish listening, I want to go back and hear how it ends.  I was in the middle of fixing dinner and my chicken needed all my attention, lol.

If you finish it, let us know what you thought.

Edited to add:  Finished it last night and she did it again, lol.  The kids turned the last questions over to Kelllmeee and she asked the most ridiculous question, imo, 'who's your favorite parent?'  and of course Lola and Michael tried their best, but honestly, Kelllmeee is so darn juvenile.  Also wanted to add Kellllmeee talks about Michael's girlfriend and how they love her and she's really a part of the family.  Thought that was sweet; Michael really seems like a very kind soul, he was very appreciative of momma's approval.

Edited by finnzup
  • Like 2

IMO, she comes across as , oh look at our perfect family.  Lola's bf is such a great conversationalist, Michael's girlfriend so great, her own kids so perfect ex., respectful, kind, hard working, not waiting for inheritance but SO lucky to not have college loans.  How she hated a a guy she was in a date with that treated a cab driver poorly.  This for me was it... how did you treat Regis in your book after his death?  How did you act like a petulant child with Michael Strahan?  I just think she is a phony snob.  Sorry, will never like her.  Side note, a friend was in the audience last week & said Mark gorgeous in person but Kelly just is painfully thin.

• Like 6

Thanks for the response NYCRunner.  I still share all your thoughts about our girl, Kellllmeeeee, lol.   What I found interesting about this podcast (which I most likely will never listen to again) is that for the first time she actually shared some real personal stories about herself and her life.  For me, that is something she really has never done as the host on a talk show.  I guess it was the fact that her kids were the interviewers so she had to answer but I totally get the vibe that was your takeway.

Just curious, do you think her mortal beloved, MARK CONSUELOS!!!! shares those same snobish attributes?  I always felt he did but yet I find myself thinking, "he seems like a really good guy."

Thanks for the insight from your friend in the audience.  I can imagine MARK CONSUELOS!!! is much more attractive in person and totally believe Kelllmeee is rail thin.  I was in the audience many years ago when she was still with Michael Strahan, took a pic with her with my hand around her waist......omg, have never seen nor felt anyone that skinny--literally skin, bones, hair and makeup!  And, btw, there was NO interaction with her and Strahan and she looked miserable. 

Thank you for the reminder about how awful she treated Regis, inexcusable as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

A viewer sent in a picture of their 12’ lawn decoration skeleton, shown during the Inbox segment. Kelly wasn’t thinking when she disclosed the viewer had named the skeleton…Skelly Ripa.

Edited by Cancun
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, juno said:

He is an angry psycho that likes to play up his host character as being charming and funny. I wouldn't get near this guy.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mark-consuelos-son-wrestling-match_n_5e00a837e4b0843d35feb3a0

Poor Joaquin; it's like Mark's never attended a HS wrestling match, geesh!

Edited to add, I do remember when this happened and I ripped him and Kelllmeee on this site.  I'm guessing she was horrified that he reacted that way, like a nut!  lol.

Edited by finnzup
  • Like 2

You can hear Kelly screaming in the video too.  

I bet they go to Michigan every Thursday afternoon and stay til Sunday night.  I also suspect they have handlers living in Michigan taking care of Joaquim during the week. (Kelly is such a control freak.)

• Like 3

So it was actually live this morning. I was totally expecting a pre-taped show, so of course Kelly has to make a current event reference to Israel so that everyone knows it's a live show. 

I wonder if she and Mark owed them a show, since they took the Monday off a few weeks ago when they were in Los Angeles. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 10/9/2023 at 11:53 AM, Onefineday said:

So it was actually live this morning. I was totally expecting a pre-taped show, so of course Kelly has to make a current event reference to Israel so that everyone knows it's a live show. 

I wonder if she and Mark owed them a show, since they took the Monday off a few weeks ago when they were in Los Angeles. 

I read that she wouldn't go to Robin Roberts wedding because Michael Strahan would be there. I also read several years ago that she cut ties with Jessica Seinfeld and won't even say her name. She sounds like a jealous angry woman. Regis carried that show and we wouldn't know her name if she wasn't his co host. She talks about retirement so go...I think this show is on its way out, especially with the new 10 am show with Sam Champion, and 3 others. I think they are trying to make it like the Today Show (jmo) 

• Like 4

Painful crapchat today with her stuttering and stammering with her news clipping, particularly the denim/jeans washing controversy.  Even when she's reading, she cannot spit out the words!  I just can't figure it out.

On another note, something that makes me chuckle.  For those of you that remember the Golden Age of Regis, do you all remember when our Reege would hold up the NY Post or another article or just bring up his sports talk which included football?  Do you all remember how Kellllmeee would put on such a puss, would act so disinterested, would look to the other side, would do everything she could to show how disinterested she was??  Fast forward to her mortal beloved, MARK CONSUELOS!!!!!! and his incessant football/sports talk (which I don't mind, lol) and how full of glee she is??  My goodness, she's smiling, her little leg is bouncing up and down, she's looking at MARK!!!, she's looking at the audience, the little fella is soooooooo interested in sports talk!  What a hoot!!

These are the reasons I just can't stand her, lol.  

P.S.  More lottery talk and her hoping to win, omg, she's sickening.

Edited by finnzup
  • Like 5
38 minutes ago, finnzup said:

Painful crapchat today with her stuttering and stammering with her news clipping, particularly the denim/jeans washing controversy.  Even when she's reading, she cannot spit out the words!  I just can't figure it out.

On another note, something that makes me chuckle.  For those of you that remember the Golden Age of Regis, do you all remember when our Reege would hold up the NY Post or another article or just bring up his sports talk which inclued football?  Do you all remember how Kellllmeee would put on such a puss, would act so disinterested, would look to the other side, would do everything she could to show how disinterested she was??  Fast forward to her mortal beloved, MARK CONSUELOS!!!!!! and his incessant football/sports talk (which I don't mind, lol) and how full of glee she is??  My goodness, she's smiling, her little leg is bouncing up and down, she's looking at MARK!!!, she's looking at the audience, the little fella is soooooooo interested in sports talk!  What a hoot!!

These are the reasons I just can't stand her, lol.  

P.S.  More lottery talk and her hoping to win, omg, she's sickening.

The lottery talk ugh you make 20 million a year, I don't know what Mark makes, but people in her audience like the rest of us are hoping. She cares only about herself and more, more for her.

I think everything she says is condescending. She seems like an angry woman.

Edited by Kelsey
  • Like 5

Did the show mess up the Wednesday Trivia question?  The show was "live" on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  Thursday and Friday were pre-tapes.

The Wednesday Trivia Question asked what what food Kelly prepares that Mark likes.  I didn't recall that being covered at all on Monday and Tuesday (though I generally only watch the first 20-25 minutes).  The Trivia Player was totally baffled and didn't even make a guess. The answer was Meatloaf.

So then I watch the Thursday episode, which was pretaped.  And the Host Chat has this big discussion of folks preparing food out of obligation or out of love, and that those dining will say that everything always tastes great.   Mark suggests that he loves Kelly's mealoaf.  They talk on and on about the meatloaf and the food topic is the main topic of the pretaped Host Chat.

A live Wednesday trivia player could not have seen the pretaped episode until Thursday.

I know that Los Consuelos can get repetitive at times, so maybe Meatloaf was also mentioned on Monday or Tuesday... 

The perils of pre-taping? 

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

The Wednesday Trivia Question asked what what food Kelly prepares that Mark likes.  I didn't recall that being covered at all on Monday and Tuesday (though I generally only watch the first 20-25 minutes).  The Trivia Player was totally baffled and didn't even make a guess. The answer was Meatloaf.

Same!  I immediately thought they messed up when the topic came to Kelllmeee's meatloaf.  If it truly was a gaffe, I wonder if they'll fix it and how would they give the caller another chance for the trip?  

Regarding the taped shows, I get that they'll only be Live! for three days, but do they have to resort to newspaper clippings for chat when it is a taped show?  They live together, they have a family together, can't they think of other things to talk about for 15 minutes other than "belly-button debris?"  

Sometimes this show is so poorly produced.

• Like 4

Watched crap chat & a bit of Jada today - crap chat was a bit flat & not many laughs from the audience.  Lots of talk about a fan in their bedroom & if they sleep with socks, etc.,  Oh & a broken air conditioner.  Please, tell me they have a broken air conditioner in their $25 million townhouse.  Give me a break.  

Jada says "right?" & "you know" a lot which I absolutely hate.  And Kelly couldn't get words out & how her breath was taken away at the beginning of the book.  Had to turn it off then, she is painful...get the words out, Kellmeee!!!  Still enjoying Mark though.  

• Like 2

Just came to say the same thing NYCRunner.  I thought they were both off, something seemed very odd with both of them.  Kind of seemed that Kelllmeee was miffed about something and she was taking it out on Mark.  She really rolled her eyes at one point, kind of disrespectful, when she challenged Mark about not not knowing where some place was because "you've been there, why are you acting like you don't know where it is?" (paraphrased, but that's what she meant.)  Poor Mark just kind of went with it, I felt bad for him.

Jada Pinkett Smith, only kept it on to see how much Kelllmeee would fawn all over her and she did not disappoint.  She's NEVER read a book like Jada's before, 'everybody, run out and buy it!' says the twit that can't even speak.

As for Jada, is she rewriting history?  Now she thought the slap was some sort of skit?  I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in Kellllmeee's dressing room after the interview to hear what she and Mark really thought about Jada, Will and the slap.

Not a good show at all and although I am enjoying Mark the stumpers are getting a bit annoying with their untruths.  So they are allowed to lie when they speak about the statement that is true?  Doesn't make any sense and it's not fair, lol. This is the second caller that admitted to lying.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I agree about Suzanne Somers, very strange.  All they pretty much do is read newspaper clippings. Although I do believe Mark is trying to converse naturally.  Unfortunately, she can't do that.

I know I harp on her wardrobe & looks too much, lol, but good Lord, they dress her like a head mistress of some elite private school in the pencil skirts, boring pumps & then they dress Mark like a schoolboy.  WTF?

If she would just cut her hair, she would look 10 years younger.  She looks so good with short hair.  Also, could her makeup artist please put some color on her face & lips??

• Like 4

I've always disliked those newspaper clippings, which you may remember, came on board when Mrs. Consuelos appeared on the scene all those years ago.  She could not carry conversation with Reege and I guess Gelman thought he'd be topical in having them discuss current events.  Only problem was and still is, current events in an elementary school is more interesting than their current clippings and discussion thereof, lol.

Regarding Kelllmeeee's conversing skills, listen to this gem she dropped on Justin Long's podcast which I listened to last night.  He very tactfully brought up Regis; and Kellmeee, rightly so, gave him props for being a master story-teller!  But.....she then pats herself on her bony back by saying if there's anything she picked up from Reege, it was his ability "to weave" a story and she now regales guests at dinner parties with her fabulous stories!!!

What?!?!  She freely admitted, and rightly so, that her story-telling skills "on the show" aren't quite up to par but at parties, she's a real hoot and a half!!

What in the fresh hell is she talking about??   Girlfriend can't weave a coherent story if her life depended on it.

Regarding Kelllmeee's wardrobe, I believe she prefers the look of pencil skirts as it showcases her thinness.  I also think her long-time stylist, Faith Cromas, is no longer associated with Live!

Edited by finnzup
  • Like 3

It wouldn't surprise me that Kelly "speaks better" when not on camera.  It seems as if she holds back, and really isn't as relaxed and open on her own show.  She tells stories just fine when being interviewed by others.  She tells stories just fine on her podcast.  She seems to hang with a rather high-caliber of brainy celebs, from Anderson Cooper to David Muir.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

Kelly "speaks better" when not on camera.

Based on the two podcasts I've listened to this seems to be accurate.  I know Kelllmeee has always said she's nervous, anxious and doesn't like public speaking, which I kind of thought was bs, but I do think she has an issue with public speaking.  Mindboggling inasmuch as she does it for a living, lol.  

I think it's probably the cameras, the audience and the fact that the show is basically unscripted, except for the news clippings and she is so unsure of herself because when she's bad, she's bad and I think she knows it.

Everything about her body language says she's uncomfortable, those tightly crossed arms, her leg that never, never stops shaking, the endless pregnant pauses and stammering to spit out a few words.

She has said on both these podcasts that Mark is so comfortable in his own skin and in any social situation--and it shows.  I also think Mark knows how uncomfortable Kelllmeee is on the show and he feels for her.  Sometimes the look on his face when she's struggling to get a word out is so telling and then I find he jumps in to either end the struggle to finish the story or he totally changes topic.

Forgot to add in my other post that in the podcast Justin Long tells a story about KLG and the fact that she was so very generous in offering her Florida home for him to use and how her groundskeeper was so persistent in giving him strict rules for the property, jet skis, etc.  Well, he forgot to lock up the jet skis, there was some wind damage and KLG was not happy with him even though he offered to pay for the damage.  He further said he was invited on Live! with Reege and KLG, he was apprehensive about how it would go but KLG never mentioned the situation.  I couldn't figure out if he was complimenting her for her generosity in offering him use of her compound or if he was criticizing her because she wasn't happy with the damage he caused. 

Problems of the rich and famous, lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

ABC has announced that GMA is moving from Times Square to the new ABC complex at Hudson Square in NYC.  Nearly all the articles on this have also mentioned that "60% Live with Kelly and Mark" will move there in 2025.

I'm not sure if WABC is moving.  Presumably WABC will continue to produce 60LWKAM.

The new mega complex is large, but typically most studios are clumped together in one area.  

Kelly and Strahan under the same roof again.

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • LOL 1

Does her daughter have intellectual challenges like her second son?  How is it that a 24 year old needs her mummy to come with her to negotiate a lease for her for a flat to live in? Especially when her boyfriend was with her as well. When I was 18 and going to university, I went with my best friend and we checked out apartments and found something great and negotiated the lease all on our own.  

Or it's Kelly just being a control freak.

I also couldn't believe she told the story of sneaking into the spa that they weren't members of. She is worth millions or hundreds of millions and she doesn't fork over the daily rate for the spa and you know she didn't tip.  She is so unbelievable. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lots of different things happening this week on the show, lol.

Kelllmeeee trying desperately to spit out a story of Lola moving to London, "As you all know, Lola is moving to London."   Uh, no, I don't remember you telling us that, lol.  If she did and I missed it, a thousand pardons Mrs. Consuelos.  Mark tried desperately to pull the words out; he's a trooper.  Also noticed he's got his own nervous tics that have seemed to surface this week while Kelllmeee tries to "ahh and ummm" her way through her stories; he's got nervous squinting/blinking.  I've never noticed it before but this week it was very obvious, almost as obvious as Kellmeee's constant leg bouncing!  Gelman, tie that leg down for heaven's sake!!  And while you're at it, have her dress in sleeveless outfits so we don't have to watch her yank and pull at her sleeves for an hour, lol.

Also, noticed since MARK CONSUELOS!!!! has taken the co-host seat that the audience has become somewhat rowdy, rofl.  Lots of calling out and yelling to the hosts.  Today I don't think Kelllmeee appreciated the woman yelling out to MARK CONSUELOS about his crooked finger, lol.  She looked like she was ready to go at it with the lady.  Trust me, I know these things, Jersey girl here, lol.

Yesterday's chat with John Stamos who I love; Mark was basically non-existent during the interview and almost looked like he was pi$$ed about something.  Then the big reveal about Tony Danza and Kelllmeee loved it, lol. 

Today's interview with the girl from SNL and it seemed MARK CONSUELOS was there to just sit and nod as he was with the JS interview.

I wonder which Exec. Producer suggested MARK CONSUELOS stop taking over everything Live!  Kellmeee, I'm looking at you!!  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I had a thought this week about Lola's music "career".  Kelly made a big deal about how Lola was working in the UK and had to get her Visa in order, but wouldn't you think if it was a legitimate working gig, that the accommodations would be covered and paid for by the company? 

I'm guessing that Kelly is bankrolling Lola's singing and is buying her spot in the music business.

Alternatively, Gelman's daughter Jamie is also working her way up in the music business but seems to be doing it alone without any help from mummy and daddy.  https://www.jamiegelman.com/about

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

I am getting weird vibes the last few days.  Host chat as I mentioned before is a bit off.  Some definite cricket moments.  Kelly can be very mean to Mark.  Lots of looks of disgust & like a "what are you talking about?" toward him.  How dare you order me halibut or eggs Benedict??  The horror!  And I did notice like Finnzup mentioned that Mark does not seem to be allowed to ask any questions of the guests too much.  Another thing I've notice md is that Mark seems very awkward & uncomfortable hugging the guests lol. I think he has serious OCD & doesn't like hugging strangers.

• Sad 1

I loved Regis...

Never understood why Kelly did not. 

Started and ended her show with Michael and Ryan and stopped pretty quick.

But do like the show with Mark, I laugh and think it is a good way to start the day. Or end it.

Even with controversial guests (like Jada) the show has never been mean spirited.

I  actually see Kelly and Mark as a very close, long married and happy couple and love their spats. They don't even take them seriously.

Sure, Kelly pretends they are not incredibly wealthy...but don't we know she is? She knows it, we know it, and what should she do - flaunt it?  Sure there are instances and stories and vacations we get it.

I love the joking between them. That he is out there at plays, she is a stay at home. That they have their friends - and very interesting ones - some they even travel with.  I think their marriage is strong.

She has been a toothpick forever but her thing and exercise and being mostly a vegan. She is tiny and always has been. Mark has been little and ripped forever as well.

Overall I get a giggle or two most days watching again and that is a good thing.

• Like 7

22 hours ago

I am getting weird vibes the last few days.  Host chat as I mentioned before is a bit off.  Some definite cricket moments.

Yes, me too NYCRunner.  It seems to be mostly on Mark's part, he sometimes awkwardly looks towards Gelman or Schully as if he's getting direction where before he was a very smooth-talker with no gaps or breaks in his delivery.  Something is off and maybe it was just a week of Halloween prep or something else.

Also with the two 'spats' they've shared with us I'm wondering if Gelman isn't prodding them to become the Bicker-Bickerson's and is encouraging their arguments.  I have to say, Kelllmee really does seem to be annoyed that MARK CONSUELOS has yet to order correctly for her and Mark seems so in love with her (which I think is adorable, btw) that it all just rolls off his back.  I will say though, he seemed annoyed with the story of him ripping the garage door off, rofl.  I think that was a manly thing for him and he was embarrassed.

Happy Halloween!!

• Like 1

I think they are very happily married. Perhaps even, yikes, discuss the temperature, or meal ordering. 

I think she deals with the temp with blankets or pjs...they are well suited.

And she could say I'm running a little late...please order me some muselli or whatever. 

I think their squabbles are for fun.

Or pretending to hand out candy in a little doorway (not in the penthouse) with 2 dozen trick or treaters at any given time on the street.

• Like 3

Kelly has developed the strangest manner of speech.  I can't explain it.  "Understand" becomes a drawn out snobbish word.  Cannot for the life of me put my finger on it.

Oh also, did you see her yell at a staff member today with the microphone / marathon runner?  Wow, she is just nasty.

• Like 3

18 hours ago

Kelly has developed the strangest manner of speech.  I can't explain it.

I know exactly what you mean, I noticed it as well and it's her pronunciation and delivery.  Perhaps she's gotten a brand new elocution teacher lol.

I am trying to remember when I noticed her bizarre diction and I want to say it was towards the end of the Ry-Ry era?  Whenever it was, it's become part of her persona now along with her nervous tics that drive me crazy! lol

And yes, she made a big deal about the microphone and it was uncalled for.  She's really changed since Mark came on board and not for the better.  

During her portion of crap-chat, she began that long convoluted story about their week-end and between all of her pauses, ummmms and ahhhhs, Mark finally said, "you have pictures?? and ended the misery..... thank you Mark!!

• Like 3

I didn’t catch why Kelly switched places with the gal from Singapore. Kelly pranced and flailed in her faux model style dancing, while the other gal gave a smooth and seamless delivery of  Kelly’s cue cards.

• Like 1