Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Today's show had some pre-recorded segments, no?  I only noticed because when they came back for an interview after commercial break, Kelly's hair was totally different and I believe the room was different too although she was in the same black outfit.

I don't even know who the interview was with because I rarely pay attention but I did take note of the hair difference.  Hubby was watching and said "this is like pulling teeth" as our girl Kellmeeee was trying to speak.

Could it be that the whole show was taped again today?  It is odd that they wouldn't mention Bob Saget's passing.

Having grown up with Full House, Saget has always been known to me. He also voiced How I Met Your Mother. Judging by the outpouring condolences, I’d say he made his mark in the comedy world. I’m sure he has been on Live at some point in his career, no?

I noticed Kelly changed rooms during the show and thought it was odd.

I didn’t catch I’d the screen said it was prerecorded at the beginning but I’m pretty sure it wasnt listed as being recorded at the very end credits.

I wasn’t really paying attention but I thought they discussed the cold snap about to hit NYC so that would seem like they were live.

Either way my point is they try so hard not to be the least bit controversial to any part of their fan base and to discuss absolutely nothing topical.

It was never like that under Regis.  It saying he discussed Supreme Court decisions but he definitely didn’t play it so scared like they do now.

Edited by justduckey
1 hour ago, justduckey said:

Having grown up with Full House, Saget has always been known to me. He also voiced How I Met Your Mother. Judging by the outpouring condolences, I’d say he made his mark in the comedy world. I’m sure he has been on Live at some point in his career, no?

I noticed Kelly changed rooms during the show and thought it was odd.

I didn’t catch I’d the screen said it was prerecorded at the beginning but I’m pretty sure it wasnt listed as being recorded at the very end credits.

I wasn’t really paying attention but I thought they discussed the cold snap about to hit NYC so that would seem like they were live.

Either way my point is they try so hard not to be the least bit controversial to any part of their fan base and to discuss absolutely nothing topical.

It was never like that under Regis.  It saying he discussed Supreme Court decisions but he definitely didn’t play it so scared like they do now.

I think she was at the Michigan home they bought and/or renting for the next four years. She mentioned it last week from the fireplace room talking about the snow Michigan had. 

I am apologizing in advance, I really did try to control myself, I just can't! lol

What in the fresh hell did Kelllmeee do to her lips and why is she sooo intent on showing them off?!  Her duck lip faces on Live! are so distracting, lol.  I can't imagine Ry Ry making those facial contortions as he's speaking to the camera.  If I were so compelled, I'd actually be embarrassed for her but I'm not, lol.

On her instagram story, she's making a face with rachel harris (sp) and her lips are so ballooned out, it looks like a joke.

Host chat was riveting today too; RyRy talking to Mark about his shorts riding up his thighs and Kellmeee ooing and ahhing over her 'baby daddy.'  It's nauseating but it's the proverbial you can't drive by the accident without rubber necking.  

Honestly, I have no idea how Gelman and Art produce this crap.  

• LOL 3

So, Kelly and Mark bought a house in Michigan to follow their child to college ?  Is the at home 

I have a feeling that university was not the best choice their son .   It always seemed weird to me that their other children went to NYU and seemed to come home a lot , but their son who has special needs wae going  to a different state to a huge university. I’m thinking it was for the wrestling, but maybe not the best fit for him otherwise.  He probably would have benefited from a private smaller college . 
It’s  good thing that the job Kelly hates affords her the ability to just buy another home in another state to follow her child to school .

• Love 2
2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

This is hilarious.  Perhaps Kelly and Joaquin should've consulted this thread before picking a college.  How could those two know about what's best for Joaquin anyway?

Obviously they may not have known what was best for him if they feel a need to get a home near his college which is about 9 hours away from NYC!  I wonder if one of the motivators for Mark to quit Riverdale  was go babysit his college student son even we Kelly cool don’t join him .

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, orangekit said:

Obviously they may not have known what was best for him if they feel a need to get a home near his college which is about 9 hours away from NYC!  I wonder if one of the motivators for Mark to quit Riverdale  was go babysit his college student son even we Kelly cool don’t join him .

Maybe it is their need (he is the baby and favorite child)  more than his need. 

• Love 2

Just going to chime in on Kelly and Mark getting a place close to Joaquin's college.

They're there to watch the wrestling team--it's wrestling season.  Although I don't think Joaquin is getting much action (he's only a freshman) I know Mark is very big on wrestling and Kellmee is along for the ride.

Kelly and Mark have the advantage of being wealthy so they get to buy another house, rent, or whatever they're doing to see their 'newborn' and his team compete.  Most poor schlubs just get to read about it on Twitter or some other newsfeed.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Or maybe everybody's needs.  They did what is best for their family.

Yes I agree there are many reasons why they are up there. And good for them for doing what works for all of them. I am not at all being snarky. They always seem to put family first and it looks like they raised nice children.  I don’t begrudge them their money. They are doing  something that people are willing to pay them for.  Good on them. 

• Love 2

Personally, I want to see the whole house. The fireplace room is pretty but I need variety. Can she move to the kitchen or family room?! Of course, she might be in the family room with the fireplace already. I know they have the capability to buy, rent or lease this home but I wonder if they are constantly there or just when he has a match at home? Of course, he might be the kid who loves having his parents around. From all the photo shoots I have seen they are a very close family but Michael & Lola are in California…..I think. If he’s fine with it it’s not my problem. All that said, I know Ryan is off traveling for Idol but why does Kelly have to take off Thursday, too. Get someone else or Mark co-host. I mean he’s right there with her. That I have a problem with. LOL!!!

• Love 1

I don’t think they bought a house just to watch wrestling matches  ! Many events aren’t even in Michigan !  Why would they buy a house and  be there when the team is on road ? And Mark wasn’t even in NYC most of the time when Joaquin was in HS wrestling . 

It may be a combination reasons .  Freshman can’t live off campus without living with family at most colleges , so maybe they felt dorm  living wouldn’t be great for a kid with his issues .  

Maybe the kid is a good wrestler and was recruited , but Kelly and Mark are concerned  about him being on his own so far away on his own .   He has a lot to deal with . Disabilities don’t just  vanish .  Being an athlete and also taking classes is not easy , so maybe they want  to make sure he has them close by and also has a quiet , nice place to live and study .

Edited by marmalade
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

What are these disabilities that you all speak of? 

I believe he is dyslexic and has dysgraphia.  Learning disabilities he has learned to overcome and do well in school.  I think Joaquin was in the NHS; lots of hard work on his part and his parents advocating for him and his needs in school.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Their Michigan home could very well be leased, owned or rented. 

Most people I know (non-celebrities) aren't exactly giving America a grand tour of where they live. I'm referring to a poster here mentioning they need variety and wants to see different areas of the Consuelos house. Nobody owes that to anyone, especially people in the public eye who might really enjoy privacy. Nobody sees my entire home on a public meeting call, not to mention all of North America. Would you want that?

One of my family members purchased an investment place as a secondary home in another City when they were back and forth a lot for a 5+ year term. The entire family enjoyed the use of it and it felt like a home away from home. Best investment they ever made.

From the Consuelos track record, I believe Mark & Kelly have common sense financial-wise and have made the best decision if indeed a real estate purchase was considered. Also, in my family member's case no way were they going to hotel it for several years. Plus the pets are able to enjoy the investment home/place as well. Makes excellent & prudent financial sense if you ask me, not to mention you can really make it your own with personal surroundings.

It also sounds to me as if they are really enjoying Ann Arbour and all the area has to offer. Why wouldn't they hang out there here and there if they can? If you're a parent, it's fantastic to be able to take off to be near your kid(s) and get away from your home City. We did the same when ours were 3-4 hours away. Loved visiting because we all had a close and great relationship and we loved taking them for dinner, having family nights and meeting all of their new friends.

Best parents I've ever seen raise their kids to fly. Who is anyone to say assume that this was the 'wrong' choice for Joaquin? Lol. With their family, their life, most likely HIS choice. They seem like a pretty balanced lot, and Joaquin comes off as a very intelligent, kind, hard working young man. Kelly has mentioned publicly his challenges with Dyslexia, but he seems to be handling things just great. Good on him on his choice not to mention his loving family for supporting him and his future. Michael and Lola went to New York universities and seem to be forging their good way as they move forward in life. Joaquin will too. The kids seem very well balanced and brought up properly.

• Love 4

I have an introverted grandson. He’s very smart and wants to be an electrical engineer. He’s been applying to colleges and accepted at many. He wants to come to the university near here and live with me. I don’t want him to miss the bonding and dorm experience so I am encouraging him to live in student housing, yet also am willing to have him (and any new made friends) over for dinner and perhaps some overnights at my home. Kelly and Mark could be having a similar experience. Their child wants the experience, but isn’t necessarily ready to completely be on his own.  Some kids just need to know they have a safe place nearby. From there they feel comfortable enough to spread their wings and learn to fly. I’m not throwing shade on Joaquin. He might be like my grandson. Lucky are they to have the money and time to give their son this safety net. Not all children are ready to fly the coop at a certain age. Some grow into their independence. Sounds like good parenting to me. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Buffytoes said:

Their Michigan home could very well be leased, owned or rented. 

Most people I know (non-celebrities) aren't exactly giving America a grand tour of where they live. I'm referring to a poster here mentioning they need variety and wants to see different areas of the Consuelos house. Nobody owes that to anyone, especially people in the public eye who might really enjoy privacy. Nobody sees my entire home on a public meeting call, not to mention all of North America. Would you want that?

One of my family members purchased an investment place as a secondary home in another City when they were back and forth a lot for a 5+ year term. The entire family enjoyed the use of it and it felt like a home away from home. Best investment they ever made.

From the Consuelos track record, I believe Mark & Kelly have common sense financial-wise and have made the best decision if indeed a real estate purchase was considered. Also, in my family member's case no way were they going to hotel it for several years. Plus the pets are able to enjoy the investment home/place as well. Makes excellent & prudent financial sense if you ask me, not to mention you can really make it your own with personal surroundings.

It also sounds to me as if they are really enjoying Ann Arbour and all the area has to offer. Why wouldn't they hang out there here and there if they can? If you're a parent, it's fantastic to be able to take off to be near your kid(s) and get away from your home City. We did the same when ours were 3-4 hours away. Loved visiting because we all had a close and great relationship and we loved taking them for dinner, having family nights and meeting all of their new friends.

Best parents I've ever seen raise their kids to fly. Who is anyone to say assume that this was the 'wrong' choice for Joaquin? Lol. With their family, their life, most likely HIS choice. They seem like a pretty balanced lot, and Joaquin comes off as a very intelligent, kind, hard working young man. Kelly has mentioned publicly his challenges with Dyslexia, but he seems to be handling things just great. Good on him on his choice not to mention his loving family for supporting him and his future. Michael and Lola went to New York universities and seem to be forging their good way as they move forward in life. Joaquin will too. The kids seem very well balanced and brought up properly.

Um, I was joking about seeing variety in the house in Ann Arbour. Also, I was talking terms of the talk show where Kelly has been zooming from. Jeez!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I have an introverted grandson. He’s very smart and wants to be an electrical engineer. He’s been applying to colleges and accepted at many. He wants to come to the university near here and live with me. I don’t want him to miss the bonding and dorm experience so I am encouraging him to live in student housing, yet also am willing to have him (and any new made friends) over for dinner and perhaps some overnights at my home. Kelly and Mark could be having a similar experience. Their child wants the experience, but isn’t necessarily ready to completely be on his own.  Some kids just need to know they have a safe place nearby. From there they feel comfortable enough to spread their wings and learn to fly. I’m not throwing shade on Joaquin. He might be like my grandson. Lucky are they to have the money and time to give their son this safety net. Not all children are ready to fly the coop at a certain age. Some grow into their independence. Sounds like good parenting to me. 

Umm I agree that some kids aren’t ready to be far away in their own , but mommy and daddy moving to babysit him is not exactly good parenting, it’s being rich enough to coddle your child.

Even if I had enough money I would not buy a darn house and  move to another state because my child isn’t ready to be alone at a college .   

On 1/15/2022 at 12:57 PM, marmalade said:

I don’t think they bought a house just to watch wrestling matches  ! Many events aren’t even in Michigan !  Why would they buy a house and  be there when the team is on road ? And Mark wasn’t even in NYC most of the time when Joaquin was in HS wrestling . 

It may be a combination reasons .  Freshman can’t live off campus without living with family at most colleges , so maybe they felt dorm  living wouldn’t be great for a kid with his issues .  

Maybe the kid is a good wrestler and was recruited , but Kelly and Mark are concerned  about him being on his own so far away on his own .   He has a lot to deal with . Disabilities don’t just  vanish .  Being an athlete and also taking classes is not easy , so maybe they want  to make sure he has them close by and also has a quiet , nice place to live and study .

I have a feeling that is what is happening .   
a huge university setting is not easy for most 18 year olds.  And if a kid Is dealing with being an athlete and also may have more challeges academically , it could be very difficult to be in a huge setting and not have a quieter home atmosphere, rather than a dorm .  
He probably is very good at his sport and was a good fit athletically , but maybe not such a good fit for him as far as atmosphere.

Edited by goldenpuppy
On 1/14/2022 at 8:56 AM, sugarbaker design said:

This is hilarious.  Perhaps Kelly and Joaquin should've consulted this thread before picking a college.  How could those two know about what's best for Joaquin anyway?

I guess if they think it’s best to follow a child to college , then it’s wonderful they have the money to buy a house and also work remotely ! I think college should fit the child so they can be on their own to transition to being full adults without mommy and daddy moving to be in the college town , but that is just my feeling . 

On 1/14/2022 at 4:31 AM, orangekit said:

So, Kelly and Mark bought a house in Michigan to follow their child to college ?  Is the at home 

I have a feeling that university was not the best choice their son .   It always seemed weird to me that their other children went to NYU and seemed to come home a lot , but their son who has special needs wae going  to a different state to a huge university. I’m thinking it was for the wrestling, but maybe not the best fit for him otherwise.  He probably would have benefited from a private smaller college . 
It’s  good thing that the job Kelly hates affords her the ability to just buy another home in another state to follow her child to school .

I think common sense would tell anyone that a person  who is from a small private school where they literally focus on making sure they accommodate your disability would have a challenge going to a huge university .   
The idea that it’s normal to buy or rent a house 9 hours away from your home where you kid is in college is a but much . It’s not normal , in fact going away to college  to a safe environment is a way to develop independence for kids . 
I do think they wanted to allow their son the opportunity to participate at a good university in a sport where he excels,  but they were  concerned about him otherwise , so they used their money to make sure they made a good situation for him .  It’s it a good thing ! Who knows ? They seem like good parents who would do anything for their kids , but sometimes doing  everything for your kids is good , sometimes it’s not . 

Edited by goldenpuppy

Michigan is a tough school in which to gain admittance.  JC must have performed darn well academically, "handicap" or not.  Was he a "Preferred Walk-On" in wrestling?  That would certainly reduce the required academic achievement.  

It also does not hurt that the family is paying full freight on an out-of-state enrollment.  

The overall disconnect I experience with the show is a real shame.  The virus certainly added to it, but Disney made the decision long before to allow the show to become incredibly artificial in all aspects, beginning with the decision to grant Kellmee most all her demands and to bring in the ultimate glad-hander, Sprinkles Seacrest. 

Any show with this longevity inevitably gets tired and must be re-imagined periodically.  To me, it's well beyond time for a major facelift.  But, given the decent ratings, that ain't happenin'.

• Love 3

Watching this Monday morning and it did dawn on me the real reason they're in Michigan....Kellmeeee is deathly afraid of Covid!  She's constantly talking about how Covid is 'rampant' in NY and we know from past remarks how afraid she is of germs, etc.  

Another thing, she can't put the dogs in the bathtub individually and wash them?!?  Mark can't wash the dogs?  I just can't with her.

I can't imagine how long they are going to do this remote crap, the chat is painful with a capital P!!

How lucky is Joaquin that his mommy baked him and his friends some treats??  OMG, she could not spit the words out for that story and at one point during a different story finally admitted, "I can't find my words."

Kellmee, you haven't been able to 'find your words' since day one, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Their zoom shows are quite painful to watch. I’m guessing Kelly, Ryan or Michael aren’t up to doing the show in the studio with the latest surge. Although, most shows are back in studio it looks like is reverting back after they had returned to the studio last year. Basically, Kelly kills it for me. Ryan isn’t that bad but he’s not funny enough to hold my interest. I don’t see Kelly returning to NYC anytime soon because there’s no reason to. She has Mark, the dogs, a house & their youngest child near by. If they’re still doing the show via zoom in the Spring she’ll head back to the Hampton’s. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Michigan is a tough school in which to gain admittance.  JC must have performed darn well academically, "handicap" or not.  Was he a "Preferred Walk-On" in wrestling?  That would certainly reduce the required academic achievement.  

It also does not hurt that the family is paying full freight on an out-of-state enrollment.  

The overall disconnect I experience with the show is a real shame.  The virus certainly added to it, but Disney made the decision long before to allow the show to become incredibly artificial in all aspects, beginning with the decision to grant Kellmee most all her demands and to bring in the ultimate glad-hander, Sprinkles Seacrest. 

Any show with this longevity inevitably gets tired and must be re-imagined periodically.  To me, it's well beyond time for a major facelift.  But, given the decent ratings, that ain't happenin'.

Being athletic and having rich parents who can “donate” definitely helps with admission to any college . I once worked in an admissions office and heard and saw how jocks and people with money didn’t have to meet admission standards . When you have both things going for you it’s a huge help!

I only watch on Tuesday’s when I’m home. I have deleted this from my dvr.

As annoying as the show has become? Kelly and mark have seemingly raised polite, smart, well-behaved children and i commend them for that.

I don’t care why they are in Michigan so much. It’s the fact that nearly 2 years in to doing remote shows, they haven’t improved at all regardless of where they are remoting in from. It’s just awful. When Seth Myers had to switch back to virtual last week, production values remained fairly high. Not with these two twits.

Also it must be nice to have the luxury to be so afraid of COVID that you can just not go to work (saying that as someone who I’m fairly afraid of covid). Many of us, myself included, have been back at work since around June 2020. I’m surrounded by coworkers and the public (I am a public librarian) constantly and we are never tested ever let alone daily like them. They can’t go to work in the studio, why?? With all that testing? They have been the last to bring a stupid audience back so really how risky can it be? Money, as usual, talks. 

Either go back to the studio or figure out a way to improve your remote. Or just only repeats, honestly. 

How are ratings so high for the dreck?

Edited by justduckey
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, finnzup said:

Watching this Monday morning and it did dawn on me the real reason they're in Michigan....Kellmeeee is deathly afraid of Covid!  She's constantly talking about how Covid is 'rampant' in NY and we know from past remarks how afraid she is of germs, etc.  

Another thing, she can't put the dogs in the bathtub individually and wash them?!?  Mark can't wash the dogs?  I just can't with her.

I can't imagine how long they are going to do this remote crap, the chat is painful with a capital P!!

How lucky is Joaquin that his mommy baked him and his friends some treats??  OMG, she could not spit the words out for that story and at one point during a different story finally admitted, "I can't find my words."

OMG Kelly  is awful ! She was stammering and stuttering through her boring stories ! Ryan was trying to actually talk about a current topic , but Kelly kept interrupting!

If Kelly is afraid of Covid , having her son and buddies who live in a dorm and also wrestle come into their homes is probably more risky as far as covid is concerned as opposed to being in her penthouse and going to studio where everyone is probably required to be vaccinated and tested .

I agree , they sure are spoiled if they can’t wash their dogs !

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I know you meant to type 'twits'.  I almost never correct typos, but I know you won't take it personal @justduckey.  I had to correct because twit is the best word to describe those two co-hosts.

Lol! Yes, I meant twist and went and edited it. They are, most definitely, on-air twits.

1 hour ago, justduckey said:

I only watch on Tuesday’s when I’m home. I have deleted this from my dvr.

As annoying as the show has become? Kelly and mark have seemingly raised polite, smart, well-behaved children and i commend them for that.

I don’t care why they are in Michigan so much. It’s the fact that nearly 2 years in to doing remote shows, they haven’t improved at all regardless of where they are remoting in from. It’s just awful. When Seth Myers had to switch back to virtual last week, production values remained fairly high. Not with these two twits.

Also it must be nice to have the luxury to be so afraid of COVID that you can just not go to work (saying that as someone who I’m fairly afraid of covid). Many of us, myself included, have been back at work since around June 2020. I’m surrounded by coworkers and the public (I am a public librarian) constantly and we are never tested ever let alone daily like them. They can’t go to work in the studio, why?? With all that testing? They have been the last to bring a stupid audience back so really how risky can it be? Money, as usual, talks. 

Either go back to the studio or figure out a way to improve your remote. Or just only repeats, honestly. 

How are ratings so high for the dreck?

Edited by justduckey

Kelly is worse than ever ! 
No mention of MLK say or Berry White .  Just non stop rambling and stammering about Kelly’s smelly dogs , and many other boring subjects ! 
Ryan appears to try move things along and his expressions say it all when Kelly is going on about her dogs smelling like fish because she and Mark can’t give the dogs a damn bath .

When Ryan brought up the tsunami, Kelly made some ridiculous joke about his house automatically making almond milk when he beings almonds in the house. What?? It isn’t funny just stupid .

Lately she seems to want to keep telling the audience how rich Ryan is and what he has . She did with “jokes” before Christmas a lot too . Then Ryan was on GMA for the New Year’s Eve special and they brought up the fact he signed a new contract with ABC . 
Is insecure Kelly resentful of Ryan being the favorite with ABC so she keeps bringing up now rich he is with jokes ? 

• Love 1
On 1/17/2022 at 3:29 PM, marmalade said:

Kelly is worse than ever ! 
No mention of MLK say or Berry White .  Just non stop rambling and stammering about Kelly’s smelly dogs , and many other boring subjects ! 
Ryan appears to try move things along and his expressions say it all when Kelly is going on about her dogs smelling like fish because she and Mark can’t give the dogs a damn bath .

When Ryan brought up the tsunami, Kelly made some ridiculous joke about his house automatically making almond milk when he beings almonds in the house. What?? It isn’t funny just stupid .

Lately she seems to want to keep telling the audience how rich Ryan is and what he has . She did with “jokes” before Christmas a lot too . Then Ryan was on GMA for the New Year’s Eve special and they brought up the fact he signed a new contract with ABC . 
Is insecure Kelly resentful of Ryan being the favorite with ABC so she keeps bringing up now rich he is with jokes ? 

She’s probably afraid GMA will scoop him up. After, the Michael Strahan (get me the hell outta here) debacle she would die if Ryan bolted, too. Before Ryan joined LIVE I think he was on Today but I have no idea why he left and/or was dropped. I know Ryan & Kelly are supposedly bff’s but he’s all about his career and if GMA has a gig he’d jumped at it. IMO!!!

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

After, the Michael Strahan (get me the hell outta here) debacle she would die if Ryan bolted, too

lol, that's funny 'get me the hell outta here.'  Strahan can't stand her now and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

I can't imagine why Ryan would want to leave after the riveting must see tv she was responsible for today.  Right out of the gate--'Deja, let's have a DJ throw-down with you and Ryan......'  omg, are you kidding me?!  Not only did we have to listen to one throwdown, we had one after another and another.  Ryan seemed absolutely at his wits end with her gibberish, he couldn't move on fast enough and it almost seems to me that he's even giving her little digs when he segues into another topic. 

That was all I could take, click!

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, finnzup said:

lol, that's funny 'get me the hell outta here.'  Strahan can't stand her now and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

I can't imagine why Ryan would want to leave after the riveting must see tv she was responsible for today.  Right out of the gate--'Deja, let's have a DJ throw-down with you and Ryan......'  omg, are you kidding me?!  Not only did we have to listen to one throwdown, we had one after another and another.  Ryan seemed absolutely at his wits end with her gibberish, he couldn't move on fast enough and it almost seems to me that he's even giving her little digs when he segues into another topic. 

That was all I could take, click!

I deleted the show mid 2nd throwdown. It was beyond embarrassing. 

• Love 3

I tuned in last week to see them doing the show remotely, but I couldn’t tell if it was old or not.  Of course they were exercising…..yawn..do they always do a workout routine?  Also, the sound seems to be off.  It sounds like there’re using a Mickey Mouse mic.  😝. Ryan that is. The guest’s sound seems fine.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I tuned in last week to see them doing the show remotely, but I couldn’t tell if it was old or not.  Of course they were exercising…..yawn..do they always do a workout routine?  Also, the sound seems to be off.  It sounds like there’re using a Mickey Mouse mic.  😝. Ryan that is. The guest’s sound seems fine.  

These are new shows. I don’t think Kelly is into it. Mark seems to be near her (just off camera) giving her answers. I think this is one of those weeks where every show is going to end with some workout. I wasn’t impressed with the show and the remotes are getting old. 

• Love 2

The remotes suck big time , but they suck on the studio too !

Does Kelly feel bedside she gave her some pretend producer title that she can ignore when Gelman gives them any suggestions , directions or topics ? It seems like Ryan abs even Mark have attempted to cut into her non stop narcissistic babbling about herself with current events or topics , but she just hijacks every single conversation with some ridiculous babbling or attempts at a joke .  
When Ryan brought up the tsunami topic she said his house automatically turned almonds into almond milk ? So stupid and unfunny .

Kelly is not longer funny, she came even get out a freaking sentence without acting like she can’t find words !  To think she used to mock Regis and he was almost 30 years older than her and still would talk about what was happening in the world and could tell a story about an everyday occurrence and make it funny !

She is just awful and no that they are on zoom it’s funny to see Ryan’s expressions when she stammers , and rambles ! It’s hilarious !

On 1/17/2022 at 9:24 AM, finnzup said:

I think Kelly is deathly afraid of covid , but I don’t think the Michigan house is about that. Mark took out a gym membership and they had a home there before Halloween!

Also, shopping at a big market and having your son’s wrestling buddies in your house is. Or what you do if you wants to avoid covid !  College aged students are the age group that is the most careless and the most infected !

Edited by marmalade
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

the remotes are getting old

These remotes are so poorly produced.  The ridiculous part is that you can see the entire cadre of producers they have when they show them all on the zoom call.  An inflated production staff that are producing the most horrendous hour on television! lol

When Kellmee tries to single out the producers individually and engage in conversation is painful to watch.  

I really believe she thinks if she mugs for the camera, pouts and duck lips her way through any conversation her audience is pleased with her contribution.   

Here's the other thing, GMA is in studio and I believe most other shows are in studio, why aren't they in studio?  These two have to be the laziest hosts out there and I hesitate to say that about Ryan because I do believe he's got a strong work ethic and really loves 'work.'

Terrible, terrible shows.  Riveting chat about the dogs finally getting groomed and Chewy being a "lady of a certain age" and the stammering, pausing, stammering.....spit the story out Kellmee!!!  And yes, it's all in Ryan's face as he sits along with us waiting for her to finish a thought, yikes!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

So I should delete todays show before even watching it? I am curious to see exactly how long they stay in this house. I’m not sure how long wrestling season is but in my youth (the 80’s) it seemed to be like a January to March thing. I guess it’s part Covid, part Joaquin and part working from home but somewhere else. I think it will be years until an audience is allowed in the studio or whether Kelly or Ryan feel more comfortable with it. They were one of the first to return to the studio first with split screen and then seated a few inches apart. 

• Useful 1

Is there a talk show based in NYC that isn’t back in their studio WITH an audience? What makes this show so impossible to film with an audience?

Believe me, I am all about being COVID cautious, but really what legitimate reason do they have for a fully vaxxed staff (Disney mandate) not to return in-person? If General Hospital have actors in love scenes, then these two twits can work in their studio. For some inexplicably reason the ratings haven’t dropped while remote and it boggles my mind bc it’s just so so bad. 

I was home again this morning and caught the first 15 minutes. The only good thing yesterday and today was that host chat went “long” and they didn’t have time to play the stupidest game I have ever seen on a talk show.

Someone make the ratings make sense to me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, finnzup said:

These remotes are so poorly produced.  The ridiculous part is that you can see the entire cadre of producers they have when they show them all on the zoom call.  An inflated production staff that are producing the most horrendous hour on television! lol

When Kellmee tries to single out the producers individually and engage in conversation is painful to watch.  

I really believe she thinks if she mugs for the camera, pouts and duck lips her way through any conversation her audience is pleased with her contribution.   

Here's the other thing, GMA is in studio and I believe most other shows are in studio, why aren't they in studio?  These two have to be the laziest hosts out there and I hesitate to say that about Ryan because I do believe he's got a strong work ethic and really loves 'work.'

Terrible, terrible shows.  Riveting chat about the dogs finally getting groomed and Chewy being a "lady of a certain age" and the stammering, pausing, stammering.....spit the story out Kellmee!!!  And yes, it's all in Ryan's face as he sits along with us waiting for her to finish a thought, yikes!!

I think Kelly really is so narcissistic she believes she is interesting and funny just talking about herself . She isn’t …!  She is not even close to a good talk show host .

irs sad when Hoda and Jenna, and the Talk are more enjoyable than Live. Rachael Ray is better ! 

I also don’t think it’s about Ryan. He looks like he’s truly bored and impatient when Kelly is stammering and going on and on about herself and it’s more evident when we see closeups of the now .  
I do think Ryan is whimpy and trying to not piss off Kelly. She has a pretty bad track record with cohosts and friends and alway plays the victim after treating them like crap ! She did it with Michael and Regis on the air by insulting both of them .

I just wonder how long Disney will put up with this mess. More and more people Are commenting on how bad Kelly is during host chat on their website.  I guess if ratings are high, they will let the mess continue , but eventually someone is ho can actually host a talk show will compete with this mess and the ratings may just fall .

• Love 2

I do kind of get staying out of the studio.  Right now, even in the south, covid is off the charts.  I know so many people with covid that it’s not funny.  It’s crazy how many people are positive.  Maybe, Kelly is sequestering inside her house from the kids. 

Still, the show is weird.  I laughed at the way she went overboard complementing the actress from the series Euphoria.  It was way too much.  I watch the show and I always wonder why that actress gets so much airtime. Not my favorite at all! Lol. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, finnzup said:

Yes! What is with the duck lips ? Has Kelly had more work done ? Her face looks so tight and the lips and the eyelashes are creepy up close !

• Love 1

Another horrible crap chat this morning but even before Kellmeee got to tell her ridiculous dream she was fidgeting with all her technology in front of her.  I immediately thought, why on earth are you fiddling with all of this right now, when you are on the air, why wasn't all the fidgeting completed before airtime??  And then, right on cue, as she's complaining to Ryan, who seriously has the patience of a saint, he takes a picture of his set-up and shows it to our little diva and says, "oh, you mean like this??"  I don't think Kellmee appreciated that comment by Ryan because it only proved once again that Ryan is a professional and she is not.  Then she takes it a step further and shows us Gelman on her phone and Ryan once again picks up his phone and shows us Gelman on his phone.  How hard is it Kelllmeee?  If you're not able to talk into your computer and look at your phone at the same time then maybe you should retire.  We know you can't talk so maybe these two added tasks are entirely too much for you.

Can't wait to see where Gelman spins the search for the new wife of MARK CONSUELOS!!!! after he is unjustly accused and imprisoned for her murder.  I'm sure that'll go on for weeks...a nationwide search...omg, you just can't make this stuff up.

Run Ryan, run!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1