Type keyword(s) to search

Arrow Stars in Other Roles

• Start Topic

Outside of Manu Bennett, the casting on The Shannara Chronicles was horrible.  DJ Doucheface was a total casting fail.  After the finale, I read some spoilers, and of course I can't find them again, but it sounds like 

it's the end of Amberle's story. Wil goes off with Eretrea, marries her, and has some kids. The girl that played Amberle was a much better actress, so I find this all annoying.

I happened upon Partners, a sit-com with Michael Urie, David Krumholtz, Sophia Bush and Brandon Routh. I had no clue this existed and it seems like an odd mix of actors for some reason. Urie is basically a less mean version of his Ugly Betty character and Routh is his boyfriend.

Code 8 sci-fi film by Stephen and Robbie Amell destroys crowdfunding record
April 25, 2016 Kate Keough
http://nerdreactor.com/2016/04/25/code-8-sci-fi-film-stephen-robbie-amell/

Indiegogo has reported that Stephen and Robbie Amell’s campaign for their sci-fi film Code 8 has raised the highest funding for a 30-day campaign rolling in at a whopping $1,722,409. This has destroyed the campaign’s original goal of only $200,000 by 861% with over 21,000 individual backers. For those who don’t know, Stephen Amell plays Oliver Queen on the CW’s TV show Arrow and Robbie Amell was Firestorm in the series The Flash. These cousins are no newbs to to superhero realm.
Stephen Amell said that he’ll be in the film and will give his full support as executive producer. He’s also been fully involved with the campaign offering signed Arrow memorabilia as perks and posting messages frequently once goals are met. Some of the latest perks include a giveaway for a backer and friend to fly to LA to chill and play beer pong with Robbie and Stephen. They sure know how to motivate their fans! Check out the 10-minute short below and see the hype for yourself.

1 hour ago, tv echo said:

dtissagirl, how were you able to get your video to post as a video and not as a link?

I didn't do anything special, just copied and pasted the YouTube full link. I was on a tablet when I did it last night, but here, let me try on a computer:

...It works too.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, dtissagirl said:

At first glance I thought he had a bonnet on his head.

Would watch THAT movie.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you. 

Yeah, I'd watch that too.  ;)

• Love 5

That's like the BC pose KC had to do for that stupid fight club promo. Her body was all contorted so they could get the boobs and butt in the same shot. Everyone knows that women have boobs and a butt, we don't need to see them at the same time.

3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I'm starting to think I must be missing out on some new angle on life since I literally never stood that way in my life.

Well, it's not often that we need to make our ass, boobs, and face viewable to men all at the same time!

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Well, it's not often that we need to make our ass, boobs, and face viewable to men all at the same time!

.. Not even in the Kama Sutra!  Hollywood, you're doing it wrong. 

I know its a sexist pose... but at least it appears semi-natural in this one like she turned around at just the perfect time. And her shoulder/arm lines up with the lighting bolt, so there is a little bit of artistry not just sexism.

I also enjoy how everyone is on an angle, nobody is really facing directly forward or backwards to the camera.

KC/LL was physically contorted in her shot and there was no artism to her shot at all.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

As a man yes Megan Fox is a very attractive woman but I already know she looks good ill be alright if she's standing like Steve is standing. She don't have to have her ass boobs and face all showing lol. Megan Fox is not the reason I want to see this film lol. I wanna see Beebop, Rocksteady, Krang and Baxter Stockman all in a turtles film finally. And Stephen Amell getting his Big screen Debut. The movie is one of my most anticipated movies of the Summer....

11 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

Apparently the Studios always think we men have to see it like that's the reason we wanna watch lol. Yes I know sadly that it works for some people lol

So Rick Cosnett was good in Castle & Quantico.... I really wish there was a way we could keep him recurring in the Flarrowverse. Perhaps as a long-lost Queen Cousin or maybe LoT rescue someone that looks like him from another time. I realize that Eddie is gone, but it doesn't mean we should have to lose RC.

Also caught 10min of CD on Chicago Med and he was really good - I might have to reverse my decision to watch that show.

I'm getting really tired of losing talent (ST, CD, RC) and then having to put up with all these new or boring people still around in the Flarrowverse. The least they could do is find a show together that I want to watch. Or in RC's case one where he doesn't die or only guest ~ maybe he could just join the next season of Castle & replace that annoying Hayley. Sorry for the bitter whine.

9 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Videos of two SA and Megan Fox interviews to promote TMNT2...

Is there anything interesting in them or just Turtles stuff?

Just Turtles stuff.  However, in the second interview, SA was asked if there was any skill from Arrow that would translate over to Casey. He replied "not really" because the two characters are really different and he enjoyed the difference.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SonofaBiscuit said:

Are SA and Megan Fox going to be able to sell the romantic chemistry in their new movie?  They look so uncomfortable and awkward in those photos, IMO.  

This is purely a guess based on some things she's said about him, but I get the feeling that she doesn't like him very much, haha.

I think its a really awkward time for Megan Fox with the whole baby on the way & simultaneous divorce from the Baby's Daddy... but I think her dress his flattering & pretty. I do like the blue theme both of them have going on.

As for SA, like others have posted the guy needs to learn how to stand in photos. He always looks like he literally has a pole jammed up his backside keeping him in place. Plus this is completely unrelated, but I had no idea how big his wedding band actually was until I started seeing random press shots from TMNT, that thing is huge, I think they could see it in the bleachers of a sports stadium.

34 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

This is purely a guess based on some things she's said about him, but I get the feeling that she doesn't like him very much, haha.

What things?