Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

And then followed up that scene with him STILL wanting to screw Phyllis behind Jack's back and insulting his brother and his marriage. They won't give Billy consistent feelings or behaviors.

And if this is "real love" with Philly, why not write Billy as sacrificial? "I love you, but I'll let you go. I want you to be happy, even if it's without me."

Was it after? I ffd so maybe confused. I thought it was after Jill got home from the hospital and he said it really was over. (Though of course he'll still stalk her.)

Yes! So easy to make him a better man or admit Jack is a good guy and Phyllis is probably right. But I think they want him to "hit bottom" or some such shit. So he won't let her go yet.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, miamama said:

Was it after? I ffd so maybe confused. I thought it was after Jill got home from the hospital and he said it really was over. (Though of course he'll still stalk her.)

Yes! So easy to make him a better man or admit Jack is a good guy and Phyllis is probably right. But I think they want him to "hit bottom" or some such shit. So he won't let her go yet.

Oh, I think you're right, nevermind. I mixed up the Billy/Jill scenes in my head. I can't get over him taunting her while she was having her medical issue, regardless of what it turned out to be.

I'm just curious how they'll write Billy with Jack after the reveal. And by curious, I mean terrified.

• Love 3

Poor Billy doesn't realize he'll always look like that too.

image.jpeg

Look not into the nostrils, lest the nostrils look back into you. 

I'm still lost on the whole Sharon/Adam's murder thing, despite noble attempts to explain it to me. I guess I'm struggling with how a person gets from A) Dylan investigates the crime B) Victor discovers the Sully secret. I can see Victor possibly wanting to fuck over Dylan for hounding him, but it seems like he'd just get his thrall to nag her son into submission. Sharon seems to be calling attention to herself unnecessarily, unless she feels so guilty that she's trying to get caught.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Oh, I think you're right, nevermind. I mixed up the Billy/Jill scenes in my head. I can't get over him taunting her while she was having her medical issue, regardless of what it turned out to be.

I'm just curious how they'll write Billy with Jack after the reveal. And by curious, I mean terrified.

lol.

Smug, heels dug in: "I won't apologize for loving her. I won't."

Then weepy: "I love you Jack. I love my big brother."

Followed by scowling: "I guess I can't LIVE UP TO BEING MR. PERFECT LIKE YOU. You all think I'm NOTHING. And now I have NOTHING!"

Now sobbing: "I am the reason Delia is dead. I'm the reason Vicki left me. I wreck everything."

1 minute ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Poor Billy doesn't realize he'll always look like that too.

image.jpeg

Look not into the nostrils, lest the nostrils look back into you. 

OMFG!! lol. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, miamama said:

Smug, heels dug in: "I won't apologize for loving her. I won't."

Then weepy: "I love you Jack. I love my big brother."

Followed by scowling: "I guess I can't LIVE UP TO BEING MR. PERFECT LIKE YOU. You all think I'm NOTHING. And now I have NOTHING!"

Now sobbing: "I am the reason Delia is dead. I'm the reason Vicki left me. I wreck everything."

LMAO. "Jack, I told her that we had to tell you! Sure, it was only at 1 p.m. on Tuesdays and we screwed the rest of the week and on the weekends, but can't you feel how much I love you!?"

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, miamama said:

Dear Jack,

You probably can't stand the sight of me right now, so I'm writing you this letter, bro to bro. Mom said I had to apologize or I'm out of the will and Colin is in. Whatever. I'm sorry, Jack.

I'm sorry I was born. I'm sorry you were always Dad's favorite. I'm sorry my firstborn child is dead and my wife dumped me. I'm sorry I never achieved the great career heights you did, but it's hard to see the road to success when your brother's shadow looms over you. I'm sorry I'm an addict. You wouldn't understand.

Most of all, I'm sorry I've had to sexually satisfy two women in your life. That's a real blow to the mansack, and I do regret bringing Sharon to the very peak of ecstasy between the sheets. She seemed so surprised that orgasms were real! Now comes the really awkward part... dude, I apologize for letting Phyllis ride my rocket like it was the last trip out of the apocalypse. If it makes you feel any better, I thought my eyes were honestly stuck when they rolled back in their sockets. Scary. I'm planning a trip to Chancellor Park to apologize to Kay's spirit for plowing Phyllis on her beloved staircase. If you'd like to join me, I'll be there at one tomorrow after I get done cleaning my and Red's secret sauces off the Abbott cabin floor. 

I want you to know that Phyllis and I always practiced safe sex. Your inability to win a paternity sweepstakes is a sore spot for you and I respect that. Another young stud knocking up your wife might just destroy you and that's one of the last things I want. I never wrapped it during one of Phyllis's oral tributes to my sexual prowess, but what guy does? You're a lucky man, Jack. Phyllis could easily be a concert flutist with her particular talents. 

Anyways, I hope one day you can forgive me. I've already forgiven myself, but things will be awkward at family gatherings until you let go of your bitterness. Maybe you should take a relaxing vacation and really meditate on what matters. There are some lovely tropical islands out there, and I can always check in on your wife occasionally.

Love

Billy

• Love 15

Today’s episode featured some cool outdoor shots. There was a nice one of Phyllis and Jack outside their therapist’s office, before Jack takes off in a nice white car. Just don’t ask me what kind of car, because I take a bus, heh.

Anyhoo, Phyllis and Jack go to their first therapy session. Phyllis does the most talking and seems to really want to make an effort to save her marriage. Phyllis tells the therapist that she turned to Billy for understanding, and because she felt she wouldn’t be judged by him. After the session, while they’re in the parking lot, Phyllis says she’s glad they went but Jack is quiet and distracted. Jack says he has to do something and takes off leaving a confused Phyllis behind.

Jill comes clean to Billy that her heart attack was actually acid reflux. Billy tells Jill that he and Phyllis are no longer together. However, the break-up wasn’t mutual. Phyllis broke up with him. As Billy is walking away, Jill says something to the effect of, `Oh, Billy, you love her.` Billy leaves.

Jack goes to visit Jill demanding to know where Colin is. Jill tells him that Colin went on his power walk. Jack informs Jill that Colin approached him and said he had information on Phyllis that he would tell Jack for a million dollars. Jill says she loves Colin, but he’s a lying liar who lies, and he just needs money. Jill stresses that Colin doesn`t know anything about Phyllis and Jack leaves.

Colin shows up and Jill reads him the riot act for trying to make money on her family`s misery. Colin is his usual slimy self and says he promised Jill he wouldn`t extort Billy and he`s kept his word. Jill says unless Colin wants to power walk himself back to Australia, he`ll keep his mouth shut.

Billy runs into Phyllis in the park, while she`s with Summer, discussing her and Jack`s counselling session. Summer leaves to go register for classes, and Billy starts asking Phyllis about Jack. Phyllis informs Billy that she and Jack have decided to attend marriage counseling. Billy asks about her therapy session. Phyllis says it`s none of Billy`s business, and Billy says he really wants to kiss her. Phyllis leaves.

Jack is at the GCAC and Colin walks in and orders two bottles of scotch. Colin tells Jack that Jill threw him out. When Jack ask about the information Colin is sitting on, Colin insists that he just needs money and has no actual info on Phyllis. Colin goes upstairs and is pleased when Jack shows up later. Jack has a duffle bag and drops 1 million dollars on the desk and tells Colin to tell him in the truth.

Meanwhile, Chelsea has decided to go back to work, much to Sharon`s surprise and Nick`s concern. Nick, who shows up at the penthouse, tries talking to Chloe about it and Chloe says she`s not going to tell Chelsea not to bury herself in her work if that`ll help her get over Adam.

Chelsea, who is at the studio, is taking Sharon`s head off for pushing their deliveries back because she had assumed that Chelsea would want to take a week or two to mourn the loss of Adam. Chelsea tells Sharon to take the rest of the day off and to remember who the person in charge is.

Chloe, who walked in at the end of the exchange, tells Chelsea that she was the one who authorized Sharon to push back the deliveries.

Later, Nick runs into Sharon at the coffee shop where she`s looking for a new job. Sharon asks if he thinks she`d make a good kindergarten substitute. They discuss Chelsea, and Nick says he`s going there next to talk to her, and he`ll put a good word in for Sharon. Sharon tells Nick to stop fighting all her battles but she`s pleased and he leaves.

Sharon gets a call when Nick leaves but it`s from an unknown number and the person hangs up. She tries to have the call traced but the person she`s speaking to says they can`t tell her who called. Sharon tells them that it`s been happening at her house, and now on her cell, and the person says if she`s worried to call the cops. Sharon hangs up in frustration. This actually keeps happening where I work. I answer the phone and it`s just silent and then someone hangs up. It’s super annoying. Anyway, I digress.

Nick goes to the studio with coffee and donuts. But, when he mentions running into Sharon, Chelsea gets annoyed that Sharon sent Nick over to speak with her. Nick says that’s not the case, but Chelsea just gets angrier. Chelsea releases Nick of Adam’s promise and tells him he can leave. Nick leaves and Chelsea breaks down crying.

Chloe runs into Sharon at the coffee shop. Chloe tells Sharon she still has a job, and she told Chelsea that she had been the one to authorize the delivery pushback. They discuss grief, losing a child, and how that loss is the first thing they think of when they wake up in the morning.

Previews show Billy drinking at work with a model (she`s half naked so maybe a hooker) and Jack orders Colin to tell him the truth.

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

"Billy, just shut up."

SERIOUSLY, OMG, make this disgusting sleaze STOP. This show is testing me or something.

Gross asshole still has no fucks to give about Jack, does he.

Jack is clearly suspicious now. Poor guy. This is all more sad than I expected it to be. 

But Billy just wants to kiss Phyllis. Wow.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, miamama said:

Gross asshole still has no fucks to give about Jack, does he.

Jack is clearly suspicious now. Poor guy. This is all more sad than I expected it to be. 

But Billy just wants to kiss Phyllis. Wow.

Billy basically mocks the therapy session and thinks it's an appropriate time to tell Phyllis he wants to kiss her. There's literally a shot of him watching Summer/Phyllis like a creepy stalker. What the HELL are they doing to this character?

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Jill says something to the effect of, `Oh, Billy, you love her.` Billy leaves.

Shut your mouth, Jill. Shut it now. Billy doesn't even love himself unless he has a sock and some Jergens handy. How this kind of obscene filth made it past the censors is beyond me.

Chelsea's pain and grief are so compelling. That's an example of something I'd say after washing down angel dust brownies with paint thinner. You know, in case you were wondering. 

Billy wants to kiss Phyllis after being informed she's in marriage counseling with Jack. That is one smooth, swoon-worthy romantic rebel right there, ladies and gentlemen. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Billy basically mocks the therapy session and thinks it's an appropriate time to tell Phyllis he wants to kiss her. There's literally a shot of him watching Summer/Phyllis like a creepy stalker. What the HELL are they doing to this character?

I think there is a segment of the audience out there that believes this is hot. Billy is so INTO PHYLLIS that even his brother no longer matters. NOTHING MATTERS but shagging Phyllis. (I'm saying this based on some tweets I've read.) Apparently even Phyllis's trauma from rape doesn't matter. He just WANTS HER. <swoon> RME.

This reveal can't come fast enough. 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, miamama said:

I think there is a segment of the audience out there that believes this is hot. Billy is so INTO PHYLLIS that even his brother no longer matters. NOTHING MATTERS but shagging Phyllis. (I'm saying this based on some tweets I've read.) Apparently even Phyllis's trauma from rape doesn't matter. He just WANTS HER. <swoon> RME.

This reveal can't come fast enough. 

Oh, I know.

To me? He's no longer HUMAN. It's like a WAY OTT caricature of a horny man.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Oh, I know.

To me? He's no longer HUMAN. It's like a WAY OTT caricature of a horny man.

Right?

What bugs me is show won't acknowledge he's scum. Post-reveal he'll feel sorry for himself (more than he does now) and Jill will feel sad for him and Ashley will be sympathetic and even Vicki will come around to help "poor Billy". But in fact he is a sociopathic FREAK who deserves NO SYMPATHY.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, miamama said:

Right?

What bugs me is show won't acknowledge he's scum. Post-reveal he'll feel sorry for himself (more than he does now) and Jill will feel sad for him and Ashley will be sympathetic and even Vicki will come around to help "poor Billy". But in fact he is a sociopathic FREAK who deserves NO SYMPATHY.

He really doesn't. After she tells him about Marco/Jack and marriage counseling, he's still trying to screw her. Still. I've said this before, but if this type of writing was on any other show, Billy would be a BAD GUY.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

He really doesn't. After she tells him about Marco/Jack and marriage counseling, he's still trying to screw her. Still. I've said this before, but if this type of writing was on any other show, Billy would be a BAD GUY.

The only thing I can think of is that he is still on his path of self-destruction (whereas Phyllis has jumped off this particular ride; though for her it will be too late because Jack is on to her now). But even though Billy acknowledged to Jill that he was "being destructive" and "selfish" and an "ass" he can't stop himself. In fact he said this during the gross Abbott dinner when he was holding Phyllis's hand under the table and she said "I hate myself." He said "I hate myself, too. But I can't stop."

So he is still going to spiral. Sadly this translates to more scenes like the "come on" to Phyllis today and doing shots with a scantily clad redhead -- in the OFFICE -- in the day ahead preview.

Also, Jack drives a Tesla. He's so cool. :)

(Outdoor parking lot scene of Phack was very nice.)

This Billy probably drives a Hummer. Bwa!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, miamama said:

I think there is a segment of the audience out there that believes this is hot.

They`re probably the same ones who ran out to buy ``Fifty Shades of Grey`` and thought it was sooooo hot and romantic.

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, miamama said:

So he is still going to spiral. Sadly this translates to more scenes like the "come on" to Phyllis today and doing shots with a scantily clad redhead -- in the OFFICE -- in the day ahead preview.

His supposed breakdown is going to be lame as hell, though. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

His supposed breakdown is going to be lame as hell, though. 

Maybe it can be a LITERAL breakdown.  Like his rotting flesh sloughing off his bony carcass, limbs detaching and falling to the floor....eyeballs popping like spoiled cherries, a trail of mucusoid mush trailing behind him.....could be a very good breakdown....

• Love 5

So Ashley didn't "protect" stupid ass Billy. Good. 

I'm sure Billy will repeat the lie to Jack that he and Phyllis never crossed the line, physically. That it was all HIM and not her, blah blah.

Jack now knows Colin maybe had something on Phyllis; he clearly has picked up on something himself; and he has just learned Billy is "in love with Phyllis."

Phyllis will have to be the one to finally spit it out to Jack. I'm cool with that. I want to see them hash it out. Billy doesn't give a shit about Jack. JT's Billy has not been established as Jack's brother so their scenes will only fall flat.

I love that the big showdown will be between Phack. The affair story was NEVER about them. Out of JFP and Pratt's control it's being brought back where it should be.

I also love that Phyllis is regularly describing the affair as a "mistake" and a "horrible secret" and a "betrayal of her husband" instead of twu wuv

In her therapy session with Jack she even said she needed to turn to someone who she felt didn't judge her "who wasn't Jack. It could have been anyone."

lol. 

• Love 6

LAWD, of course Jack is going to get some half-ass "Billy loves Phyllis but nothing ever happened" story from Ashley first. 

I also realized what ultimately bugs me about Billy. He has no genuine moments. I have no idea what he really feels. Every line is written and delivered so sarcastically and sleazy that I'm like...wutttt? 

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 8
Just now, HeatLifer said:

LAWD, of course Jack is going to get some half-ass "Billy loves Phyllis but nothing ever happened" story from Ashley first. 

I also realized what ultimately bugs me about Billy. He has no genuine moment. I have no idea what he really feels. Every line is written and delivered so sarcastically and sleazy that I'm like...wutttt? 

We posted at the same time. I shall go drink a coke. ;)

True re: Billy. I think @NinjaPenguins once called him "no shits Billy" -- he really has no shits to give about anything. If he's trying to do understated tortured it is not working. He seems smug all the time. And the writing is giving him nothing. He will benefit from the end of this storyline. He needs to go be a decent guy for awhile and leave his brother's wife alone. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, miamama said:

We posted at the same time. I shall go drink a coke. ;)

True re: Billy. I think @NinjaPenguins once called him "no shits Billy" -- he really has no shits to give about anything. If he's trying to do understated tortured it is not working. He seems smug all the time. And the writing is giving him nothing. He will benefit from the end of this storyline. He needs to go be a decent guy for awhile and leave his brother's wife alone. 

He's all, "I love my brother," and then rolls his eyes about how Phack are in therapy learning how to communicate or whatever. He's such a dick. I mean, my goodness. Like, are we supposed to feel sad for him when he sees his new redhead model? Seriously. I need a cheat sheet on how to watch this show.

• Love 6

Quick one tonight because I'm on my iPad and because I didn't pay enough attention to the TV, heh.

Billy is at work drinking and photographing a bunch of half naked models. Ashley walks in and puts a stop to the activities. Ashley asks Billy what is going on between him and Phyllis. Ashley says she noticed a pull between him and Phyllis at the family dinner. Billy admits something did happen between him and Phyllis, much to Ashley's growing horror. However, Billy lies and says that it was only an emotional affair and Phyllis put a stop to it. Billy tells Ashley that Phyllis is now attending marriage counselling to save her marriage.

Meanwhile, Jack is demanding Colin tell him the truth about Phyllis. Colin is practically jizzing all over the money and has to cover it with a blanket. Colin insists that he lied, and he really has no information on Phyllis. Jack leaves and runs into Jill downstairs at the GCAC. He tells her that her husband is a piece of work and Jill agrees. Jill later goes upstairs and asks Colin if Jack believed him. Colin says he believes so, but it was hard because Jack showed up with a million dollars and Jill says that is his weakness.

Jack runs into Phyllis at the GCAC. Jack apologizes for being so distracted during the therapy session. Jack admits that Colin said he had information on Phyllis and he believed him but it was all a lie. Jack apologizes and Phyllis tells him that he never has to apologize to her for anything, ever.

Phyllis is later seen at the therapist's office without Jack. Phyllis tells the therapist that she had an affair with Billy.

Jack runs into Ashley at the office. She's acting weird when he mentions Phyllis and he demands she tell him what is going on. Ashley tells Jack that Billy admitted he's in love with Phyllis. Jack takes off and finds Billy in the office making out with a red headed model.

Victor goes to see Chelsea and tells her that he's giving her his share of her company and he no longer has a tie or hold on her company or his grandson.

Sharon and Dylan show up at the studio and Dylan insists Chelsea tell him about Victor's role in Adam's escape and death. Chelsea gets upset Dylan won't let it go and allow her to move on. Sharon is not happy with Dylan and his stubbornness.

Victor shows up at the police station where Dullen has written Victor's name on a white board. Victor congratulates him on spelling his name right. Victor then tells Dylan to ask him whatever he wants, no lawyers involved.

And that's all I remember.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Billy is such a POS. Still lying and taunting Jack, blaming Ashley. I'll be watching him fly across that table for daaaaays, though.

Such a total piece of shit. He's yelling at Jack???? What was that? It kind of made me laugh it was so stupid. "MAN UP AND GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR WIFE. SHE LOVES YOU. NOT MEEEEEEEE!"

But yes, the table scene. lol. That was sweet.

And finally Jack knows and is having the "conversation" with Phyllis.

Boy that was a lot of screen time for Phyllis's guilt. RME.

I can see it now. Jack won't get past the cheating and she will be healed by Billy who will MAN UP AND TAKE CARE OF HER.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, miamama said:

Such a total piece of shit. He's yelling at Jack???? What was that? It kind of made me laugh it was so stupid. "MAN UP AND GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR WIFE. SHE LOVES YOU. NOT MEEEEEEEE!"

It was completely laughable. This is how Billy views himself? As some savior? Because he and Phyllis hated Victor in the same required amount? This story is such shit. TPTB are latching on to "hot sexxxx scenes" to pretend this is relevant. It ain't shit.

• Love 5
Just now, HeatLifer said:

It was completely laughable. This is how Billy views himself? As some savior? Because he and Phyllis hated Victor in the same required amount? This story is such shit. TPTB are latching on to "hot sexxxx scenes" to pretend this is relevant. It ain't shit.

It's trash and apparently it will never end.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, miamama said:

It's trash and apparently it will never end.

I fear that GT/JT interview. I haven't read it myself, but as I was flipping through my timeline, supposedly GT said Phyllis and Billy are "true love." This is REALLY how this show is playing this. I can't. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I eagerly look forward to more details on this "table scene." I want it to be Billy body slammed through a table WWE style, but I'm willing to compromise. 

Oh, it was good. I was like, THAT'S THE STUFF. Then Billy had to open his mouth again.

• Love 7

I don't even care if Philly is the true love, I truly enjoyed today's episode, loved Ash and Jack going off on Billy, and loved Dylan still going after Prick, even though Paulie keeps shrieking at him.  Dylan is sadly my favourite these days.

• Love 11

Seriously people, WHAT THE FUCK was JT trying to convey with those weird facial expressions/grimaces when talking to Jack? 

Finally, Jack lays hands on billy in anger! 'bout fucking time! 

Philly is dirt. 

I enjoyed Dylan not showing any sign of backing down. Vic, your shit does stink.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Dammit, Mom, where's my link?! I will prepare some popcorn and keep a finger poised above the mute button. I just hate it when noises come out of Billy's punchable face.

Jack threw him across a table and then banged him against the wall/tv or something. He was hollering at Billy to fight back. But then Billy started sneering and making the weird faces Patsy mentions and going off on Jack and smacking his own face like a lunatic.  At one point JT grabs Jack and pulls him back in a real manhandle. The show was too much Billy's pain for my taste. Also Phyllis's pain.

But yes Jack is pissing mad and he confronts Phyllis. So whatever. At least he knows.

An example of weird face.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bannana said:

I don't even care if Philly is the true love, I truly enjoyed today's episode, loved Ash and Jack going off on Billy, and loved Dylan still going after Prick, even though Paulie keeps shrieking at him.  Dylan is sadly my favourite these days.

Sounds like this is an episode I'm going to be watching tomorrow. About time Buttbiscuit starts getting what's coming to him. I hope it continues and everyone in GC gets a turn showing their contempt for the lying, cheating POS. My fantasy would be a scene like in "Airplane" when passengers where lining up for their turn with a hysterical passenger.  Start lining up citizens of GC. Plenty of Buttbiscuit to go around.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, miamama said:

The show was too much Billy's pain for my taste. Also Phyllis's pain.

But yes Jack is pissing mad and he confronts Phyllis. So whatever. At least he knows.

It's all about Philly. It's amazing how this story is made to be solely about them. Yes, I'm happy Jack gets to be pissed and he knows, but it's clear as day what the writers favor. To have Billy even say a WORD to Jack or put his hands on him in that moment tells me everything.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

It's all about Philly. It's amazing how this story is made to be solely about them. Yes, I'm happy Jack gets to be pissed and he knows, but it's clear as day what the writers favor. To have Billy even say a WORD to Jack or put his hands on him in that moment tells me everything.

I agree. It was obscene, frankly. That was Jack's moment. Or should have been. And it became about Billy's feelings. Or rage or tortured love or whatever. 

Who the fuck is Billy to tell Jack what his wife feels about him??????? God.

And to have the confrontation while Billy is STILL lying (Jack doesn't know that it was a full on affair) was stupid as fuck. 

Yeah, JT and GT are IT now. 

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, miamama said:

Jack threw him across a table and then banged him against the wall/tv or something. He was hollering at Billy to fight back. But then Billy started sneering and making the weird faces Patsy mentions and going off on Jack and smacking his own face like a lunatic.  At one point JT grabs Jack and pulls him back in a real manhandle. The show was too much Billy's pain for my taste. Also Phyllis's pain.

An example of weird face.

Jack looks like a man.  Billy looks like a little boy who can't get his way. I might have to watch this show instead of reading recaps.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, miamama said:

I agree. It was obscene, frankly. That was Jack's moment. Or should have been. And it became about Billy's feelings. Or rage or tortured love or whatever. 

Who the fuck is Billy to tell Jack what his wife feels about him??????? God.

And to have the confrontation while Billy is STILL lying (Jack doesn't know that it was a full on affair) was stupid as fuck. 

Yeah, JT and GT are IT now. 

Not only is Billy lying, he basically makes himself sound like some damn angel. "I love her, nothing happened, she loves you, I let her go, go be a man and be with her." Like, what in the actual fuck. And JACK had to walk away and let that idiot have the last word. 

The show wants GT/JT to have all the moments, all the scenes, and sends them out on interviews like they're some longtime soap supercouple for the ages. I feel like I'm being force-fed  bland veggies.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I fear that GT/JT interview. I haven't read it myself, but as I was flipping through my timeline, supposedly GT said Phyllis and Billy are "true love." This is REALLY how this show is playing this. I can't. 

I think that's the actress' opinion. Story flips on a dime without any rhyme or reason. They often make statements based on their own motivations cause they have no idea what the hell is going on. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DivaT said:

I think that's the actress' opinion. Story flips on a dime without any rhyme or reason. They often make statements based on their own motivations cause they have no idea what the hell is going on. 

Oh, it could very well be her opinion. But it's also what I believe the show is trying to sell, so she's right on target.

• Love 2

From reading the comments it seems that this story remains the Philly show with Jack getting very minimal. I'm not surprised. It's typical Pratt. He rarely writes what makes sense but writes it so his chosen will be the only ones who shines. I can't express enough how ecstatic I am that he's gone. 

• Love 4