Type keyword(s) to search

The View in the Media

maraleia
  • Start Topic

Wow, didn't realize Sunny took a weight loss aid - what a farce!  After a lifelong struggle with weight, I certainly understand why Ana & Whoopi finally decided to get some drug help, as both have appeared somewhat plump in the past.  But Sunny has always been very slender, & an extra 40 lbs on her tall frame probably wasn't very noticeable, especially since she also is athletic & physically active.  I can't believe that the (apparently) first time she gains weight as a prominent adult, she runs to the pharmacy.  Must be nice to be sooper-rich & married to a health professional. Just one more "weigh" she can lord it over the rest of us peasants!  I appreciate Sunny's legal knowledge & feel she's a great asset to the panel, but often find her quite self-righteous.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, dogy35 said:

Wow, didn't realize Sunny took a weight loss aid - what a farce!  After a lifelong struggle with weight, I certainly understand why Ana & Whoopi finally decided to get some drug help, as both have appeared somewhat plump in the past.  But Sunny has always been very slender, & an extra 40 lbs on her tall frame probably wasn't very noticeable, especially since she also is athletic & physically active.  I can't believe that the (apparently) first time she gains weight as a prominent adult, she runs to the pharmacy.  Must be nice to be sooper-rich & married to a health professional. Just one more "weigh" she can lord it over the rest of us peasants!  I appreciate Sunny's legal knowledge & feel she's a great asset to the panel, but often find her quite self-righteous.  

Thank you for this! I had to hold back in posting a snarky and angry response to the link above.

Like you, I didn't notice any weight gain on Sunny-and we know that the camera adds 10 pounds.  And Sunny looked no different to me.

I've already vented my spleen in the episode threads here and elsewhere, but Sunny can just take SEVERAL SEATS. She is not anywhere CLOSE to those women and men who have diabetes, are pre-diabetic, or obese, who need this medication. It's not a WEIGHT LOSS DRUG. But that is one of the benefits-you lose weight. Oprah can also STFU. I was stressing and my blood pressure shot through the roof because of greedy doctors and people like Oprah, Sunny, Ana, and the like, who used it for weight loss only, thus causing Ozempic to go out of stock, so they got Trulicity (which was my medication) and THAT went out of stock, and I didn't know WHEN it would be back and what my options would be. Then I got Mounjaro. For a month. Then it was out of stock! Luckily, it came back in stock, so I'm good through the end of June.

Sunny, instead of stuffing her face, maybe also exercise. Because we know it works for her, instead of taking the lazy route and also-no one knows what long term use effects will be.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

IMO Sunny & Alyssa both looked great at the White House correspondents' dinner, as they usually do on The View, but A, like most women, woulda looked even better if she'd either covered her knees or - horrors - worn hose.  I'm not the first to believe that knees ain't especially attractive, sorry/not sorry.  Hose kinda smooth the knobbiness.  (Old school here, just my View.)

• Like 4
On 4/29/2024 at 8:38 AM, atomic said:

I don't think Sunny or Sara's fashion choices are usually bad; it's the makeup and hair that can be questionable at times. When I see criticisms of Sunny's style here, it's usually that she's too old for a look like that. You don't have to worry about things like that when styling someone like Alyssa. Even then, they sometimes miss the mark when it comes to her:

alyssa-lace-mini-dress.jpg

Oh that is awful!!!

• Sad 1