Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

(edited)

"London Raine • 4 days ago

Can't she keep her legs shut for a hot minute (and that goes for Jeremy too). "

Great, now I'm going to have images of Jeremy opening his legses.

And, unrelated to these articles, I see from all of your wonderfully well informed posts that Leah's family is very vocal on social media about her antics.  Just out of curiosity, is there ever any public dirty laundry airing from Corey or Jeremy's families?  I always thought Corey's father and step-mother seemed to be such grounded and sensible people, so I can't imagine they'd talk to the media as much or be very active on their own social media platforms, but I could be missing all of that.  Not sure about Jeremy's family, either, as well.

Nope, they're pretty discreet, other than Jermy himself of course. I can't think of anything that Jermy's parents posted other than his mom getting a bit involved during the deercam shouting match. Leah's family probably airs dirty laundry in public posts out of the same uncontrollable need for attention that she has. It's hereditary.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 2
(edited)

That said, Leah & the Messers, you are making respectable white trash families like mine look bad!

This reminded me of a quote from Roseanne! I agree though, with your point. I'm a descendant of uneducated drunks, but I don't my ancestors or extended family have ever reached Leah status. But she's a special case. Maybe if MTV gives her the boot, she can get BBC to do a documentary on the Messer family.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 1

That said, Leah & the Messers, you are making respectable white trash families like mine look bad!

This reminded me of a quote from Roseanne!

I was just coming on to post that! Not sure if it's the one you're thinking of, but in an episode of Roseanne, Darlene asks Roseanne if David can move in with them. Roseanne goes over to talk to David's mother and sees what a Leah-esque hot mess she is, and tells her, you know, it's people like you that give white trash a bad name.

• Love 8

She also told David's mom that "people in glass whore houses shouldn't throw stones".

My favorite show of all time. The theme is my ringtone.

I seriously watch this every single night to go to sleep. My DVD player runs it all night long. They yell through out the show and I relax enough to sleep. Too Weird!

• Love 6
(edited)

Leah will be praying overtime to the good-girl-edit fairies if Jermy means it.

Also saw this in Radar comments.

Mandy Winnell • a day ago

Ok so I've been reading these comments. I'm Tr Dues' baby mother. 2 kids and 6 years with him. He's far from a loser. He is hard working and he absolutely did not and does not live with her or her mother!!! He's a really good person and an awesome father. Stop believing all u read ppl. It's not all true. Leave him alone and stop bashing some one u know nothing about!!! It's her choice to promote him. And so what if she's trying to help put his name out there. He's good at what he does but West Virginia is small. Get a life. Worry about ur own. I see what ppl mean now about social media. Just tear ppl down because u don't agree. Smh

Edited by cheatincheetos

I think we all knowLeah is going to be working the bar down at the Lobo once the newer, younger piece of ass blows into town. Then Leah will just be the washed up booze hound taking shots w the customers.

There's always trucking. Or being a cop, or volunteering at the local theater.

• Love 7

I dunno, Leah seemed to have a helluva time wiping down the tanning salon beds for more than a few hours a week.  I can't imagine her having the energy to do anything else that was suggested.

So many Rosanne references! Sniff...I love you guys.

NikSac, those jobs are all from Roseanne. Leah couldn't do any of them.

Oh!!  Thanks for explaining. I thought I'd seen most Roseanne episodes, but clearly I missed quite a few. Agreed, I don't seen Leah doing any of those jobs. That tanning-bed wiping thing already seemed to be way too much for her.

So many Rosanne references! Sniff...I love you guys.

NikSac, those jobs are all from Roseanne. Leah couldn't do any of them.

I didn't get it until the reference to the Loose Meat. Roseanne was a cop? I thought that was Jackie.

Seriously though, I think Leah might do okay working at a townie bar (or like a local VFW). It's hard work physically, but the money is usually pretty decent, and Leah could flirt all evening with the men and pick up some extra tips and some phone numbers. I'm actually surprised she hasn't tried that before now.

• Love 1

So do we have a countdown yet for the next marriage and/or baby? I'm going to say the baby will be due(s) in May 2016, and it will (of course) be an A-girlses. They will get married in December 2015.

Name ideas...

Aynsleigh (Ainsley), Ayveri, Alyksa (Alexa...I have seen this before)

Middle names...

Love, Chastity, Charity, Patience, Joy (my money is on Joy), Peace

• Love 2

Can you imagine if (in some mystical magical fairy world,) Roseanne could be Leah's mom for a day? She would destroy her.

I was thinking that! Both Conners would bring the hammer down on her regularly (if I remember, Dan Conner could also be kind of a hardass and really came down hard on Becky a few times in the series). Mama Dawn very occasionally will remind Leah that her shitty life is almost entirely due to a series of poor decisions on Leah's part, but for the most part she totally enables her bullshit.

One of my favorite Roseanne lines- Darlene: Mom, can I ask you a favor? Roseanne: Well, let's see, I gave birth to you, let your boyfriend move in, paid for your art school- I guess I do kind of owe you one.

• Love 8

One of the best Mama Dawn moments was when Leah told her she was engaged (not sure if it was to Corey or Jerms) and she said, "well, it's your life" in a kind of resigned/dismissive tone. Hell no. I'm the same age as Leah (less than a month apart) and if I told my mother I was going to marry someone I broke up with less than a month ago (which is applicable to either situation) she wouldn't just roll with it. Dawn seems lazy as fuck. Like Leah, I think she had her kids to keep their dad, or because she felt like she was supposed to have kids next, or because she was too lazy to go to Wal-Mart for some condoms. I think that she is of the mindset that once her kids are 18, they're not her job anymore. Parenting is a lifelong commitment and we've seen how well the Messers do at commitment. Sorry, but Mama Dawn is one of my least favorite people from the entire franchise.

• Love 4
(edited)

I can never be over Roseanne even after all these years. I bought the DVDS to relax because the chop out the best scenes on cable in favor of shitty ads.

Leah could never have the backbone on DJ!

Me too. When my phone rings out in public people always recognize the ringtone but a lot can't place where its from.

Once I tell them it's the theme to Roseanne they say "oh yeah" and we end up talking about the show. I have a lot of favorite shows but Roseanne is number 1.

Truelovekiss, I agree. I'm so lucky that my kids, 31 and 29 have made mostly good choices and have their eye on the future. I stay out of their private lives and we have a great, close relationship because I mind my beeswax.

That said, if I ever saw either of them making the choices that most of these girls have made, you can bet your ass I wouldn't have kept my mouth shut.

I'd have ridden their asses.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 6
(edited)

I woke up in the middle of the night once and fumbled for my phone until I realized Roseanne was on TV Land.

LMAO!!!! And I almost fell outta bed reading that. 

MYPeople…. IDK but I was older than Becky I think then and of Housewife age now…right between Kyle and Kim Richards. LOL! Maybe it's the MoMs in us now;)

ETA….Also Roseanne and Dan were early 20 parents how had adventually 4 kids and 2 jobs. They showed financial stress and everything else that universally happens during marriage.     

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 5
(edited)

There's always trucking. Or being a cop, or volunteering at the local theater.

Leah will just chop off her hair real short, wear men's clothes, and be Gilligan's twin.

Hey all, remember how Jackie cheated on Fred? Yep. Another connection to Leah.

One of the best Mama Dawn moments was when Leah told her she was engaged (not sure if it was to Corey or Jerms) and she said, "well, it's your life" in a kind of resigned/dismissive tone. Hell no. I'm the same age as Leah (less than a month apart) and if I told my mother I was going to marry someone I broke up with less than a month ago (which is applicable to either situation) she wouldn't just roll with it. Dawn seems lazy as fuck.

Girl, if you came to me telling me that shit, I'd be yelling and hollering at you so loud, the neighbors would be calling the cops.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

Mandy Winnell • a day ago

Ok so I've been reading these comments. I'm Tr Dues' baby mother. 2 kids and 6 years with him. He's far from a loser. He is hard working and he absolutely did not and does not live with her or her mother!!! He's a really good person and an awesome father. Stop believing all u read ppl. It's not all true. Leave him alone and stop bashing some one u know nothing about!!! It's her choice to promote him. And so what if she's trying to help put his name out there. He's good at what he does but West Virginia is small. Get a life. Worry about ur own. I see what ppl mean now about social media. Just tear ppl down because u don't agree. Smh

Okay. Is this someone pretending to be wifey number two, or is it some fake shit? If it is the wifey, something tells me she is hoping her hubby (they are still married) will get some TM money from his cash cow.

• Love 2

Okay. Is this someone pretending to be wifey number two, or is it some fake shit? If it is the wifey, something tells me she is hoping her hubby (they are still married) will get some TM money from his cash cow.

If that is wifey, then someone needs to get her a seat. What do these single-digit IQ morons not understand about reality television? You're opening up your personal life for viewers and therefore, that's what they're going to talk about. Perhaps she should cautioned him against hopping on the town bicycle if she doesn't want him talked about. And girl bye if you think being associated with this show is going to get him anywhere.  

• Love 3
Name ideas...

Aynsleigh (Ainsley), Ayveri, Alyksa (Alexa...I have seen this before)

Middle names...

Love, Chastity, Charity, Patience, Joy (my money is on Joy), Peace

The new dude's name is T.R. Maybe that will inspire Leah to take the lazy route (which she NEVER does!) and just name the next kid A.Q. or something. 

• Love 4

The new dude's name is T.R. Maybe that will inspire Leah to take the lazy route (which she NEVER does!) and just name the next kid A.Q. or something. 

Maybe Leah will try to sound cultured and honor her latest baby daddy and we'll end up with baby Africa, spelled Afryca, of course

• Love 2

Maybe Leah will try to sound cultured and honor her latest baby daddy and we'll end up with baby Africa, spelled Afryca, of course

Not enough vowels... Aafriyca perhaps?

• Love 5
(edited)

I swear, I think Leah's sole life ambition is to get enough alimony, from various baby daddies, to never have to work again. 

I know you said this awhile ago, but I'm just catching up on this thread, and I wanted to say that my Grandmother (on my Mom's side, who by the way was not a great person and makes leah look like a saint) had 6 husbands.  She didn't have to work because that is exactly what she did.  So yes, it can be done.

EDIT: I don't know what she collected or how, but I know they all gave her money.  I think one or two may have died, the rest supplied her well.

Edited by spidermiss2426

Can you imagine if (in some mystical magical fairy world,) Roseanne could be Leah's mom for a day? She would destroy her.

Bev Harris: [at her first A.A. meeting] This is soooo degrading! I don't even know why I'm here.

Roseanne: Well then, let me remind you; glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug.

(just substitute Leah for Bev and pillses for glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug)

• Love 2

Bev Harris: [at her first A.A. meeting] This is soooo degrading! I don't even know why I'm here.

Roseanne: Well then, let me remind you; glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug.

(just substitute Leah for Bev and pillses for glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug)

You know, now that I think about it, Leah is a total Crystal, especially the early seasons. Crystal was always looking for a man to validate her, married a bunch of times, she even sold cosmetics.

• Love 7

You know, now that I think about it, Leah is a total Crystal, especially the early seasons. Crystal was always looking for a man to validate her, married a bunch of times, she even sold cosmetics.

Yes! I can totally see that. I'm I'd bet money that the song playing on the radio when Leah lost her virginity was

"My Baby does the Hanky Panky!"

• Love 2

Yes! I can totally see that. I'm I'd bet money that the song playing on the radio when Leah lost her virginity was

"My Baby does the Hanky Panky!"

That would seriously be the greatest. Crystal's final husband was over 20 years older than her, so I don't think TR end game. He can't be good for more than a couple of years and one girlses. I still think her long term relationship will be with a much older guy. But if TR is like 9-10 years older than her amd she's 23, I guess that's pretty significant.

As much as I would have loved for it to be "My Baby Does the Hanky Panky," Realistically, I'm sure it was probably a top 40 number, circa 2007ish. Possibly Smack that, or maybe even Soulja Boy. I don't want to insult my beloved Justin Timberlake, but I think SexyBack could be in the running.

• Love 2

Late to the game but this is too awesome and true for me to ignore. I also love that the Leah has somehow caused a conversation about Roseanne. The Messers do have purpose after all lol.

• Love 2