Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Yup. I remember ages ago pondering on TWOP how Jenelle had ANY supporters. I wondered if these people were deaf or blind, I mean...it's just so obvious to me how awful she is. But then another poster reminded me that even Charles Manson has legions of supporters. There's no accounting for taste. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

28jcx1d.png

Is this that model guy?

yes that is the picture she took down. Sorry but neither are attractive at all. And like others have said, is he a foot model? An eyebrow model?

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Piece? Again, the jokes write themselves. LOL  Leah is at "piece" with herself. Yes, she is a piece alright.

She could "careless". Hahahaha

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She could "careless". Hahahaha

I know, right?

She could "careless" alright. She is careless about her children and not making sure they are secure in their car seats. She is careless about their health. She is careless about their overall safety. She is careless to the point her youngest walked out of the door. 

• Love 7

Of course it's ok to not wear makeup. The fact that she says "and that's ok" shows that she doesn't really think it's ok (her brows are all crayoned in, by the way), and that she feels insecure. It doesn't ring true. Just like all of the pics of the kids she labels "I love them! They're my life! They're my heart and soul!!!" It should go without saying if it's true. She calls attention to odd things.

I don't know who this new guy is but it looks like he's had a terrible nose job. 

Every time GreatKazu mentions Leah's "witch nose" I seriously laugh out loud. It really strikes me funny. 

• Love 9
(edited)

GOD LEAH, CAN'T YOU EVER USE THE WORD "MY"?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

I will bet you anything that's one of those meal-in-a-pouch things you dump in a pot. But still, it's better than a Happy Meal. 

Edited by AhFillAck
I'm dumb, ya'll.
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Y'all, I just can't even ?

Maybe because it is the Leah thread, and because she is known for chasing dick, I kid you not, when I started to scroll down and this picture slowly came up, I thought that was a penis or a dildo on the upper left corner. It didn't help that my computer froze just as the left corner appeared and I couldn't scroll. I began to wonder "What the hell has Leah posted now?"

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Maybe because it is the Leah thread, and because she is known for chasing dick, I kid you not, when I started to scroll down and this picture slowly came up, I thought that was a penis or a dildo on the upper left corner. It didn't help that my computer froze just as the left corner appeared and I couldn't scroll. I began to wonder "What the hell has Leah posted now?"

DYING LAUGHING. The fact that your computer froze on that one part. DYING.

And may I add, not only a penis but an uncircumcised one.

Carry on.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

GOD LEAH, CAN'T YOU EVER USE THE WORD "MY"?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

I will bet you anything that's one of those meal-in-a-pouch things you dump in a pot. But still, it's better than a Happy Meal. 

I wondered if she just found a random good picture on the Internet and stole it.  Haha 

• Love 2

leahdawn92mtvThe only way she will sleep is if mommy tickles her! Yes. When there is three I manage to tickle ALL of their backs too lol! ????? #Goodnight #AAA #MYFAITH

STOP SAYING MOMMY AND MOMMA!!!!!!!!! STOP IT.

Not sure why the "Yes." cracks me up.

When there is three, ya'll.

• Love 9

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIbVAUyBv7y/

Read "cutie_babygurl1991"'s response (if you can even get past the puke-worthy username) out loud and see if your brain doesn't cave in.

I am much too amused here.

Leah does look much nicer in that pic. I think because it's very grainy. It reminds me of the old 1980s Kodak Disc Camera. I used to like how I look in those pics because they had that same blurred effect and it was flattering. Now I am at the mercy of HDR.

Someone said "Dr. Drew is so smart." Um...

Goodnight!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

DYING LAUGHING. The fact that your computer froze on that one part. DYING.

And may I add, not only a penis but an uncircumcised one.

Carry on.

YES! An uncircumcised penis. That is what it looked like to me! ha

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AhFillAck said:

leahdawn92mtvThe only way she will sleep is if mommy tickles her! Yes. When there is three I manage to tickle ALL of their backs too lol! ????? #Goodnight #AAA #MYFAITH

So she uses both hands and a foot?? 

She thinks we have forgotten she is a mom. We weren't the one on drugs, Leah. We didn't forget. 

• Love 10

Crockpot roasts are fairly easy, so I'm not that impressed. Kind of grossed out by the corn, though. (No offense to anyone who puts corn in theirs.)

In the caption she asks for "more different" recipes, y'all. I think we should flood her inbox with our most complicated dishes and keep pressuring her to post pictures of them!

• Love 12
9 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

Did Leah's newfound faith in God give her a third hand to tickle three backs simultaneously?

She's just so sad in a way. Look guise! I feed my kids! I put them to bed! I do mom things!

Hey Leah, while I realize you're on a show with the likes of Jenelle and Adam and have a pretty low bar to reach, most parents do in fact feed their kids multiple times daily. They just don't post about it on social media- usually because they're too busy actually doing it to type about it.

• Love 13
On July 25, 2016 at 9:07 PM, CofCinci said:

I don't know why that quote box is there.

Her new habit of posting all these details about her girlses lives is bizarre.  Like, personal private things like the tickling to sleep thing. I don't mean it's inappropriate or anything I just think it's so weird that you need to broadcast the private moments of your life like that.  It's one thing to post the big things but I think posting every meal and snack and activity is weird.

• Love 11

I am pretty sure Leah reads comments about herself on different forums (although somehow I doubt she's ever made it on to here), and whenever anyone says anything negative about her, she uses her instagram or twitter to refute it.

Instagram post- here is my dinner! Leah translation- see, I do feed my kids!

Instagram post- here are my kids playing!  Leah translation- I am interacting with them, I am most certainly not in a prescription drug induced slumber while they play outside unsupervised!

Instagram post- I tickle my kids' backs to get them to sleep! Leah translation: not only do I have a solid bedtime routine, I know things about my own kids that other people don't know, because I am an involved parent!

Also, I am going to throw in some random phrases about God to please all the religious folk, and some "inspirational" cliches so the preteens think I am wise.

That reminds me, back before Miley Cyrus went completely insane, she was on some magazine cover with the quote, "the day I stop making mistakes is the day I stop learning" or something like that. She's on some talk show, and the host says, wow, that's really profound, where did you hear that? And Miley answers, I made it up myself.

Cut to The Soup (is that show still on? it was so funny) showing that clip, and the host saying, yeah, we don't have the rest of the show, but Miley goes on to say she's working on some new words of wisdom. It starts out with, I have a dream...

• Love 8

Like I said, she doesn't venture here.

We'll know if she does because Grandma Sandy will come barreling in here calling us all jelus loosers, and then Leah's next instagram post will be about how important grammar is to her, and she'll make a point of saying how she knows the difference between "you're" and "your".

• Love 8

Leah may have ventured here or at TWoP. She just didn't respond on social media likely due to the fact she could not figure out what we posted because we can spell. We spell words without extra vowels or consonants. If she reads this now she may be wondering why I am discussing the continents of the world. As for vowels, she wouldn't have a fucking clue.  "Vowels?? What is that?" She likely said the same thing when she heard the word "vulva". She probably thinks that is a car.  We also know how to end a sentence with a period. We also refer to ourselves as "I", not in the third person.  The girl could not make it past a sentence without wondering where all the hashtags are in the sentence.

• Love 11
On 7/28/2016 at 7:52 PM, GreatKazu said:

Winner, winner interwebs dinner! Using my phone and posting with it is new to me but this deserves recognition for making my morning HYSTERICAL ?

• Love 2
On 7/29/2016 at 0:03 PM, poopchute said:

I don't know why that quote box is there.

Her new habit of posting all these details about her girlses lives is bizarre.  Like, personal private things like the tickling to sleep thing. I don't mean it's inappropriate or anything I just think it's so weird that you need to broadcast the private moments of your life like that.  It's one thing to post the big things but I think posting every meal and snack and activity is weird.

This!

Thank you.  Bizarre is the perfect word.  I keep thinking why is she posting every damn little detail.  Child takes a  nap while she makes lunch,  she tickles her daughter at night before bed,  who freaking cares.  Why is she sharing these things?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Winner, winner interwebs dinner! Using my phone and posting with it is new to me but this deserves recognition for making my morning HYSTERICAL ?

Haha thanks.

• Love 1

Shut up! Shut up! Everyone listen to me! Not only am I doing my 10 yr old son's laundry, I also picked a pillow up and placed it back on his bed. Then I handed a package of sanitary towels to my 16 year old daughter because that's the kind of momma I am. THIS IS REAL LIFE, PEOPLE! It's whats ya gots to do when ur a overactheeven parent.

Pfft, who GAF?

• Love 14
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Katt said:

Shut up! Shut up! Everyone listen to me! Not only am I doing my 10 yr old son's laundry, I also picked a pillow up and placed it back on his bed. Then I handed a package of sanitary towels to my 16 year old daughter because that's the kind of momma I am. THIS IS REAL LIFE, PEOPLE! It's whats ya gots to do when ur a overactheeven parent.

Pfft, who GAF?

That's all? You better step up your game girlfriend. Leah would slam you for not tickling your kids, letting them play outdoors without supervision, and not giving your kids their usual intake of sugar and sweets five times a day.

I did me a shitload of laundry (take THAT Leah), tickled my fancy, mommy then went to the store to buy food cuz you never know people mite be hungry 'round here, mopped the floor, and then got busy posting on Instagram cuz you know it don't mean a thing if you don't post on Instagram at least twice a day. #livelife #love #mommytime #wherethemkidsat?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

Well then! My kids aren't even here, thank you very much! Their dad took them to a cosplay event. But, he's the only husband I've ever had and my kids don't address him as "uncle", because he's really their dad! And when he brings them home, he stays because he lives here. God, you're right, I'm a total failure as a mother! I don't gets any child supportses to spend on Benzoses!

• Love 12
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 11:28 AM, Katt said:
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 11:28 AM, Katt said:

I'm just wondering how she's going to try to refute the witch's nose in a Twitter or Instagram post. 

She'd post: #GodIsGreatAndSoAreWitchNoses  #BLESSEDtoBeAbleToUnlockADoorWithMySchnozz   #MegMucklebonesMomma #MommyCookedARoastAndVegetablesInHerCauldronYa'll

Perhaps? Beats me.

• Love 8

Maybe there was some more drama with Corey and Miranda...perhaps the girlses were coming back to the house hungry, dirty, without their homework done, etc. so now Leah's posting all this 'OMG I'm a GOOD mom!!!!' stuff.

I agree this sudden uptick in posting activity is weird. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She's trying to hard to get her shit together. 

Okay Leah, how much time did you waste packing each days' outfit into a friggin BAGGIE, then labeling each one by the day and daughter?  I hope she has another Baggie labeled "extras" or her super efficient Instagram worthy packing will be all for naught. 

• Love 9

I'm so confused why any woman would hitch herself to Adam Lind after seeing him act like a human garbage bag for the last six years or so. He hasn't changed at all. He's still a neglectful father who can't have custody of his older daughter and who always complains about having to pay support for his children, who always badmouths the women who gave birth to his kids for being selfish hags because they have the audacity to ask him to help financially support the children he fathered. He's endangered Aubree's safety and then basically said Chelsea was being a bitch for being concerned and angered. He almost killed two elderly people in a fiery car crash and then blamed them. He's a total scumbag, and any woman who willingly dates him or gets engaged to him is an idiot.

• Love 11