Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Just now, scarynikki12 said:

I guess it’s good that Dante gives her the details up front? Most cults spring it on you right before they kill you. 

I guess it helps that she's been working with him for 20 years? Or however old she is now!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

I really don’t get why Quentin is so triggering for Siren. He’s not her father and was creepy as fuck around her. 

Right? I was on Laurel's side during Quentin's whole, "Let me kidnap you and take you to a cabin and make you be my daughter" thing last season. I didn't blame her for not wanting to be "good" after that. I'd want to be as far from my doppelganger as possible if someone was trying to make me be her. 

• Love 2
Just now, quarks said:

Rene, you NEVER know when anyone is lying to you. Give up this ambition.

If anything in this show is consistent, its that Rene is crazy easy to dupe, now, in the past, and in the future. He is probably still sending all his cash to this Nigerian prince he met online.

• LOL 8

I still hate that they're acting like Vince was the only person Laurel murdered. She was prancing around as a villain for years, but the whole forced/rushed redemption arc is making it seem like she made one or two mistakes. Do better, Arrow

• Love 8

Dinah, I've found it very helpful to just assume that Not-Laurel, like you, is a convenient plot device who is whatever the plot needs her to be that episode.  No need to know who she is; just know what she needs to be for the plot.

• Love 1

Emiko, even Moira and Malcolm didn't think that Robert would ever do the right thing. But if it helps, he's going to have a pretty awful death that will get replayed over and over for seven years!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2