Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Loved Michonne telling Lydia to hit the bricks there but she probably should have been a whole lot less subtle about it.  Again, you're dealing with a smitten teenager who wears corpses.  

Yeah, as if a self absorbed teenager would get it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, raven said:

SHOW THIS IS WHAT WE WANT, OUR FAMILIAR CHARACTERS TOGETHER SO OF COURSE DARYL LEAVES NOW.

I hate that the original group barely spends any time together any more.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

I am so confused.

Thank you. I thought it was just me.

And Frankie got killed. I'm not even going to ask who the fuck Frankie is. Or was.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

Nobody heard ANYTHING?

I guess the one guy who heard something is dead.

Looks like they also snatched up Toddler Judith.

5 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Two beautiful Black women in a scene together.  That's unusual.  Michonne smiling her beautiful smile.  That's even more unusual.

It's ironic, since Rutina was considered for the role.

Does anybody in Alexandria EVER notice anything going on under their noses?  Negan gets out of his cell and strolls about in broad daylight.  This newcomer strolls a whole troupe of murderous kids out and about to clean them out, kill a guy, and escape down the manhole.  Yet nobody saw or heard a thing?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

I am so confused.

I think they thought the flashback/forward would build much-needed intrigue after losing Rick and keeping Negan but I'm finding it kind of annoying to follow and more importantly I think it takes away from the drama.

• Love 4

Yet nobody saw or heard a thing?

They sleep like the permanently dead so I guess Michonne is right to keep new people out!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Does anybody in Alexandria EVER notice anything going on under their noses?  Negan gets out of his cell and strolls about in broad daylight.  This newcomer strolls a whole troupe of murderous kids out and about to clean them out, kill a guy, and escape down the manhole.  Yet nobody saw or heard a thing?

Well, just last week, Michonne was honestly sincerely shocked and horrified that Judith had conversed with and/or heard the big loud obnoxious man who absolutely never shuts up and lives in a big-ass obvious cage in their house. 

• LOL 4