Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, raven said:

Oh HI Khary Payton. You are handsome.

38 minutes ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Khary's smile is the fire that lights my soul. 

I ugly cried over Shiva's death, but I took comfort in the fact that they didn't take the crappy route and have one of the Saviors take down the tiger.

I love Khary even more for this:

A big cat sanctuary in Tampa, FL that I support was very happy that TWD used cgi for Shiva, rather than a real tiger, who are often abused. The first season he was on, Khary was at a Comic-Con in Tampa. Some people from Big Cat Rescue stopped by & chatted with him, and invited him to a tour of the sanctuary. He went, and then afterward asked for brochures and such, and put them out at his table for the rest of the event. 🙂 Love him! 🙂

https://bigcatrescue.org/khary-payton/

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Hey Everyone!

:Drinks:

Just now, SoSueMe said:

Hi guys! I caught up but I missed what happened with the baby rescue. Did they have to give it back? Or will this be another tortured prisoner exchange?

Tammy Rose and her Hubby are caring for the Whisperer Baby.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, SoSueMe said:

Hi guys! I caught up but I missed what happened with the baby rescue. Did they have to give it back? Or will this be another tortured prisoner exchange?

The baby was being offered to the walkers as food. So I think as long as Hilltop just say "We ate it," everything's cool.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, SoSueMe said:

The Hilltoppers had a baby roast!

Actually, the older couple where shown caring for the baby.  I don't think the Whisperers care what happened.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

Happy ending!  They showed the baby with Brett and the blacksmith and they already adore him.

• Love 1
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

So these are all Whisperers, right? No walkers in the ranks?  That makes the tortured back and forth in skin masks doubly stupid.  And probably smelly. 

Yes.

Otherwise Lydia would been attacked.

4 minutes ago, raven said:

Oh nononono watching these people talk with the skins on their faces is hilarious to me. 

Agree.  We already know from N*** that you can just smear a goo stripe on your cheek with one finger and you're cloaked with Walker Off.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, CletusMusashi said:

I'm actually wishing Father Fucking Pee Pants would seduce Michonne, just to make her less cranky.

That would be a great twist. Does Michone wrap her kitana in barbed wire?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, raven said:

What is the council keeping from Michonne?  Jeez I have no memory of what's going on.

I think part of it is the show is keeping 6 years of story from us, possibly bc they couldn't think of another way to keep us intrigued.

Also, THE FAIR.

• Love 5