Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I can see them adjusting his support payment down based on her extra income (or a drop in his), but if she's got the kid the majority of the time, she shouldn't have to pay anything to the every other weekend parent.

Actually, yes, it happens often.  It's so the child's life is disrupted the least amount when going between both homes.  It's kinda crappy to have tv and electricity and going out to dinner every night, all the time, and then going to the other house and eating cold soup from the can and playing with flashlights, all the time.  (Just an exaggerated general example to make my point.)  :)

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Actually, yes, it happens often.  It's so the child's life is disrupted the least amount when going between both homes.  It's kinda crappy to have tv and electricity and going out to dinner every night, all the time, and then going to the other house and eating cold soup from the can and playing with flashlights, all the time.  (Just an exaggerated general example to make my point.)  :)

Yes, but...the guy was paying her $503 a month. Based on the support checks I've seen from my friends' deadbeat exes, Mackenzie's ex couldn't have been doing too poorly. For a swing of paying $503 to receiving $245, I just can't believe that's based on a change in income. I would think that had to do with a change in custody, even if Mackenzie denies it.

• Love 6

That could be true, too.  I happen to agree with that idea.  It can happen the other way though.  Again, in general.  I won't believe anything Mackensie says for now.  After all, she stuck it out with Ryan for no obvious reason.  Makes me wonder about her ex.  Maybe he lost, or quit, his job to work under the table? 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, MissMel said:

That could be true, too.  I happen to agree with that idea.  It can happen the other way though.  Again, in general.  I won't believe anything Mackensie says for now.  After all, she stuck it out with Ryan for no obvious reason.  Makes me wonder about her ex.  Maybe he lost, or quit, his job to work under the table? 

Well, I have no personal experience with support orders, and I know you do, so I will defer to your experience, but it just seems insane to me that the primary custody parent could have to pay child support to someone who only has their kid every other weekend. So, basically, the judge has said the poor parent owes the rich parent nothing- even though the rich parent has the kid for the vast majority of the time? (Talking in terms of extreme here).  So, let's say I make $200,000, and have primary custody of my kid, who then goes to his dad's every other weekend, who let's say makes $20,000 a year. So, a judge will say, Tatum, your loser ex not only doesn't have to pay you a cent, but you have to pay him for the 4 days a month he has the kid? I get that the kid is the focal point and no one wants to send their kid to squalor every other weekend, but I have to say, I have never heard of a primary parent giving the visitation parent support.

I mean, I've heard plenty of stories of Hollywood actors and professional athletes paying their groupie one night stands hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in support, but in that case, the groupie one night stands are still the primary parent for the kid.

In any case, I think Mackenzie clearly has poor judgment, is immature, and is something of a famewhore, and I don't believe much of what she says either.

• Love 13
(edited)

I think Maci and Taylor are seeing how hard it is to be two FULL-TIME CUSTODIAL parents to two very small kids. There's no other parent that lives separately for the kids to go live with half or a quarter of the time. Taylor's parents live in Texas and Maci's mom seems over it all as far as Maci's antics are concerned. It was all fun when Bentley would go to Jen & Larry's for a good portion of the weekends, etc and they could be child free for days at a time. But now that they have two kids without another parent in another household that the kids go stay with, they're out of luck unless Mimi Jen is available to babysit. Hubby and I have two kids who are less than 18 months apart and yeah, it's SUPER stressful (I mean we also have jobs and stuff, too....).

I totally expect Maci and Taylor to end up splitting so they can each have more child free time while the kids are with the other parent for visitation/shared custody. They won't say that's why they're splitting, but it will be why. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think Maci and Taylor are seeing how hard it is to be two FULL-TIME CUSTODIAL parents to two very small kids. There's no other parent that lives separately for the kids to go live with half or a quarter of the time. Taylor's parents live in Texas and Maci's mom seems over it all as far as Maci's antics are concerned. It was all fun when Bentley would go to Jen & Larry's for a good portion of the weekends, etc and they could be child free for days at a time. But now that they have two kids without another parent in another household that the kids go stay with, they're out of luck unless Mimi Jen is available to babysit. Hubby and I have two kids who are less than 18 months apart and yeah, it's SUPER stressful (I mean we also have jobs and stuff, too....).

I totally expect Maci and Taylor to end up splitting so they can each have more child free time while the kids are with the other parent for visitation/shared custody. They won't say that's why they're splitting, but it will be why. 

I love my husband, but after a particularly stressful day, I have thought, "wow, if I was divorced I could ship the kids off to their dad's every other weekend and get a break". Awful I know. But it is so stressful, especially when we are BOTH home and the kids still ask ME for everything. Like, Dad will be sitting on the couch watching Cheers on Netflix, while Mom is rushing around picking up and changing a diaper and throwing stuff in the washing machine, and the kids still come up and ask ME to fix them a snack, or help them find their ponies, or whatever. And sure, I could say, "ask dad,"- but he will take so long to do it they'll be back bugging me. Sigh.

1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

When they were getting ready for the Puerto Rico trip, Taylor said Maci's parents live right down the road. I guess they just don't want to be filmed?

They may still be local, but I think Maci's mom has pulled back on the amount of babysitting she provides so Maci can drink herself into oblivion.

• Love 14
(edited)
6 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Makes me think that Zachary Stephens knew of Ryan's drug problem and took action accordingly regarding his son's welfare.  Now, I am sure if he knew about it, Maci damn sure knew. 

ETA; I definitely think there was a change in custody with Mr. Stephens now being the primary custodian but I wonder did Mac fight this or was it mutually agreed upon?

Although I gave an example of a friend who pays her ex CS due to her increase in income, I agree about the change in custody for Mac. For them to have gone to court in such a short amount of time to change the CS owed, it had to be something significant, and it is not a coincidence that Mac and Cheese just happened to be living together at that point in time. Boy, she didn't waste any time. 

When exactly did Mac meet Ryan? 

@Tatum Sounds like you really have been busy. It seems like it was just yesterday when you had your baby. :) 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

I know right? Can't believe he is almost 2.

I get why Mac wants to marry Ryan- druggie or not, he's still sort of famous and Teen Mom still has a large following. Plus, maybe someday he'll be pretty again when he gets himself straightened out. Despite having a job, Mac comes off to me as quite vapid and shallow (saying marriage is going to be, like, so "dope"), and so that is probably enough.  Not quite sure what the draw of Mackenzie is to Ryan.

• Love 11
(edited)

Tatum That went by fast! Wishing him a great birthday. Please give him a hug from his faux aunt here from PTV! I ain't no stalker, just a mama who loves kids. 

Mac is certainly coming off immature and very much like Maci with her going from guy to guy in such a short amount of time hoping to snag a husband and apparently getting married 11 months after filing for divorce? WTF?  I guess I agree that Mac sees Ryan for the "celebrity" he has been for these 7 years. 

I have to admit, I felt such a twinge of sadness for him when he cried on the reunion show. Man, that got to me. I then think of the cats he killed...oy. Hopefully with treatment and therapy, that can be put behind him. But if he already went to rehab once, not sure what the chances are of him committing to sobriety this time. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I read that she filed citing inappropriate marital conduct . So who knows what she's been through.

Which is more of a reason why she should not have entered into another toxic relationship. The common denominator is Mac. Did she find Ryan less of a threat or less volatile and toxic than her ex? There is something wrong with her if that is what she finds acceptable in a relationship. She is like Jenelle in that she is attracted to guys who are trouble. 

Tennessee Divorce Law:

http://memphisdivorce.com/tennessee-divorce-law/inappropriate-marital-conduct-in-tennessee-browbeating-bullying-and-abnormal-sex/

Varying degrees of inappropriate marital conduct can be anything from DV, bullying, not providing for a home, looking at the opposite sex (really?) and here is an example of verbal abuse:

The use of profanity toward the spouse has also recognized as verbal abuse. For example, a wife constantly nags her husband to buy her expensive household goods he cannot afford. When the husband refuses the wife’s requests, she calls him names such as a “penny pinching son of a bitch” in front of family and friends. A Tennessee court would consider the wife’s actions to be inappropriate marital conduct.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Which is more of a reason why she should not have entered into another toxic relationship. The common denominator is Mac. Did she find Ryan less of a threat or less volatile and toxic than her ex? There is something wrong with her if that is what she finds acceptable in a relationship. She is like Jenelle in that she is attracted to guys who are trouble. 

Tennessee Divorce Law:

http://memphisdivorce.com/tennessee-divorce-law/inappropriate-marital-conduct-in-tennessee-browbeating-bullying-and-abnormal-sex/

Varying degrees of inappropriate marital conduct can be anything from DV, bullying, not providing for a home, looking at the opposite sex (really?) and here is an example of verbal abuse:

The use of profanity toward the spouse has also recognized as verbal abuse. For example, a wife constantly nags her husband to buy her expensive household goods he cannot afford. When the husband refuses the wife’s requests, she calls him names such as a “penny pinching son of a bitch” in front of family and friends. A Tennessee court would consider the wife’s actions to be inappropriate marital conduct.

I agree. Perhaps she escaped an abusive relationship. Perhaps she is like Kail, who makes false accusations to get her way. Probably no way we will ever know.

What we do know is that Ryan has not been employed for a number of years, sleeps 20 hours a day, has an admitted drug problem, neglects his son, and lures cats to his property so he can kill them. And Mac said, wow, there's a guy I want to spend the rest of my life with and have around my kid. That would be super dope. Yeah, there's a chick with stellar judgment.

For what it's worth, I would bet my next bonus that inappropriate marital conduct refers to cheating, not physical or verbal abuse.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 11

Adultery would be seperate from inappropriate marital conduct.

I found this (Tennessee)

The husband or wife is guilty of such cruel and inhuman treatment or conduct towards the spouse as renders cohabitation unsafe and improper, which may also be referred to in pleadings as inappropriate marital conduct

• Love 1

From a divorce attorney website, I make no claims of veracity:

Other acts that Tennessee courts have deemed to constitute inappropriate marital misconduct include the failure to provide a home and clothing, notifying merchants not to extend credit to the spouse, and giving attention to persons of the opposite sex. If a husband is unable to prove adultery, but can prove that his wife traveled, dined, and slept in motel rooms with another man on a repeated basis, the husband may use inappropriate marital conduct as grounds for divorce.

What the fuck is wrong with people in TN? So yes, adultery is a different bag, but if you can prove they did something just left of adultery, you can get them on inappropriate marital conduct. My money is on him sexting. Also, according to the same website, refusing to have sex with your partner is inappropriate marital conduct.

I also saw somewhere else that this filing is the most common grounds for divorce in the state of TN.

• Love 4
(edited)
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

Jen has issues with enabling and has been in denial for so long. She needs to get her head out of her ass. She finally tweets something and all it has to do with is calling out Ryan's ex. 

39 minutes ago, Tatum said:

From a divorce attorney website, I make no claims of veracity:

Other acts that Tennessee courts have deemed to constitute inappropriate marital misconduct include the failure to provide a home and clothing, notifying merchants not to extend credit to the spouse, and giving attention to persons of the opposite sex. If a husband is unable to prove adultery, but can prove that his wife traveled, dined, and slept in motel rooms with another man on a repeated basis, the husband may use inappropriate marital conduct as grounds for divorce.

What the fuck is wrong with people in TN? So yes, adultery is a different bag, but if you can prove they did something just left of adultery, you can get them on inappropriate marital conduct. My money is on him sexting. Also, according to the same website, refusing to have sex with your partner is inappropriate marital conduct.

I also saw somewhere else that this filing is the most common grounds for divorce in the state of TN.

That first paragraph is also in that link I provided. It cracked me up because it reads "If a husband" instead of "If a spouse is unable to prove adultery" Grounds for inappropriate marital conduct has such a range of factors. Crazy. The other paragraph I bolded in my previous post mentions "If a wife nags her husband..." Really Tennessee? You are some backwards kinda people. Plenty of guys nag, too. 

I believe it had to do with something along the lines of cheating. Mac just couldn't prove adultery. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, druzy said:

Oh Jen, let it go. Even if Dalis made this all up, calling attention to it on Twitter just fans the fire. I get it- she insulted your baby boy but just act like you can't dignify that with a response, not refute "most" of the claims vaguely (which I find telling and actually convinced me there's some kernel of truth to her claims).

And nice burn about her needing money or attention. If I were Dalis I'd need a WHOLE lot of money to compensate me for reminding the world that not only did I willingly fuck this unemployed deadbeat druggie for 2 years, but I also begged him to call me just to talk while he was out trying to get into his ex's pants and even after all those strikes against him- HE still dumped ME. Ouch. Thanks 

26 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Jen has issues with enabling and has been in denial for so long. She needs to get her head out of her ass. She finally tweets something and all it has to do with is calling out Ryan's ex. 

That first paragraph is also in that link I provided. It cracked me up because it reads "If a husband" instead of "If a spouse is unable to prove adultery" Grounds for inappropriate marital conduct has such a range of factors. Crazy. The other paragraph I bolded in my previous post mentions "If a wife nags her husband..." Really Tennessee? You are some backwards kinda people. Plenty of guys nag, too. 

I believe it had to do with something along the lines of cheating. Mac just couldn't prove adultery. 

Haha also asking your wife to do "unnatural sex acts" qualifies.  Sounds to me like a curious husband asking his wife to give anal a try is grounds for inappropriate marital conduct. These hillbilly laws are hysterical. 

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Oh Jen, let it go. Even if Dalis made this all up, calling attention to it on Twitter just fans the fire. I get it- she insulted your baby boy but just act like you can't dignify that with a response, not refute "most" of the claims vaguely (which I find telling and actually convinced me there's some kernel of truth to her claims).

And nice burn about her needing money or attention. If I were Dalis I'd need a WHOLE lot of money to compensate me for reminding the world that not only did I willingly fuck this unemployed deadbeat druggie for 2 years, but I also begged him to call me just to talk while he was out trying to get into his ex's pants and even after all those strikes against him- HE still dumped ME. Ouch. Thanks 

Haha also asking your wife to do "unnatural sex acts" qualifies.  Sounds to me like a curious husband asking his wife to give anal a try is grounds for inappropriate marital conduct. These hillbilly laws are hysterical. 

Maci better be careful. Taylor and her live in Tennessee. lol  He may file for divorce on grounds she nags him to death. 

"Unnatural sex acts"...Farrah, stay out of Tennessee! 

Unnatural sex acts - Amber being sexual with Matt. *shudders*

Remember when Maci's ex had a clothing line? Me either: http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/12/20/dalis-connell-models-kyle-king-clothing-line-maci-bookout-ryan-edwards-teen-mom/

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

I love my husband, but after a particularly stressful day, I have thought, "wow, if I was divorced I could ship the kids off to their dad's every other weekend and get a break". Awful I know. But it is so stressful, especially when we are BOTH home and the kids still ask ME for everything. Like, Dad will be sitting on the couch watching Cheers on Netflix, while Mom is rushing around picking up and changing a diaper and throwing stuff in the washing machine, and the kids still come up and ask ME to fix them a snack, or help them find their ponies, or whatever. And sure, I could say, "ask dad,"- but he will take so long to do it they'll be back bugging me. Sigh.

They may still be local, but I think Maci's mom has pulled back on the amount of babysitting she provides so Maci can drink herself into oblivion.

Amen, Sister. My husband says that in the morning, I look like I'm on a game show, rushing around to feed everyone and get all our bags packed. We have 3 kids and both work full time. When I travel for work, it all falls apart ☹

• Love 4
On 6/5/2017 at 2:07 PM, ginger90 said:

When they were getting ready for the Puerto Rico trip, Taylor said Maci's parents live right down the road. I guess they just don't want to be filmed?

Or more so they apparently don't want to be babysitters... Taylor said his mom was flying in to watch the kids and Maci's parents were just down the road if they needed anything.  My parents drive 5.5 hours about once a month to see my nephews.... soon to be 11 hours because they're moving back here to ME when they retire - their favorite child ;)  j/k - they're more likely moving back here because of their friends lol 

• Love 5
(edited)
23 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Failure to provide clothing or housing? Is one spouse a child in Tennessee?

I am guessing these Tennesse laws are pretty ancient, but they continue to use them because some folks are still living in ancient times. I will take a stab at it and comment that it is also put to use by those who are in a situation where there is a stay-at-home parent while the other one works. I think of someone like Leah who has no true work history and if they are married, they are dependent on a spouse to provide home and clothing. If that spouse is out drinking, they lost their job and can't pay rent, that is not providing a home. 

@gunderda I will go with that theory. Maci will use her parents as the reason why she uses corporal punishment, but she wouldn't listen to her mom when her mom expressed to her how important it would be for Maci to complete college. I have always had a feeling Maci's mom was never keen on Maci choosing to have trap babies in order to snag a husband. I am sure she felt Maci threw her life away. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I am guessing these Tennesse laws are pretty ancient, but they continue to use them because some folks are still living in ancient times.

You should look up their marijuana laws.  It's crazy.  You get a $120 ticket here (plus 10 hours that you can buy out at $10 an hour) for what you would get 3-5 years there. ( It's $285 for running a red light with a camera here, for reference.)

Since we're talking houses on some of the other threads, I just looked up Maci's. She bought a house - I assume the current house, based on the birds eye view photo - in July 2016 and was smart enough to not put Taylor on title to the property. They were not yet married at the time. She also managed to put a bout 20% down, which is respectable. 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Faul McCartney said:

Since we're talking houses on some of the other threads, I just looked up Maci's. She bought a house - I assume the current house, based on the birds eye view photo - in July 2016 and was smart enough to not put Taylor on title to the property. They were not yet married at the time. She also managed to put a bout 20% down, which is respectable. 

I don't think smarts had anything to do with not putting Taylor's name on it. She just had to make sure he walked her down that aisle before she would share property. Now, sharing kids is another story. The girl had no qualms with bringing two babies into the mix without any care in the world if Taylor was going to make her an "honest woman." 

Maci bought a home with Kyle King. What happened to that home? Or was that his home and he kept her name off of it?  And what about the one she bought with two other girlfriends? Maci and her girlfriends bought it so they could party. Bentley was at Grandma Jen's home all those times. 

Edited by GreatKazu
For some damn reason I couldn't get the quote box to quote! If that makes any damn sense.
  • Love 5
(edited)
15 minutes ago, poopchute said:

You can't see people's down payment amounts online? This I was not aware of!

I think it depends on the county and the state. In all counties in FL, for example, you can access not only the property sales online, but also the mortgages. Plus, you can look up properties by names (vs. having to know the address). There are no secrets for FL residents, I guess. In CA, on the other hand, it's hard to find anything about the owner due to privacy laws (at least as far as what is available to the public on a free internet search).

I spend a lot of time on various county websites for my job (commercial real estate financing) and I have found that most counties will only let you look up properties by address or PID number, and most don't have mortgage info available (by most, I mean 50%; more don't than do, not necessarily a vast majority).

ETA: for those that feel like doing some internet stalking, Washington state also reports mortgages, as does Minnesota for sales (not refinances) after 2010. Michigan also reports mortgages. Certain counties of NY also report mortgages, but not all of them do. Those are the only ones I know off the top of my head.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 4

Florida has no secrets.  It's all out there.  The only exception is family court.  I think it's called the Sunshine State Law.  Those of us that are really nosy can get all sorts of info.  It's all out there.  Not that I would know anything about that.  ?

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Florida has no secrets.  It's all out there.  The only exception is family court.  I think it's called the Sunshine State Law.  Those of us that are really nosy can get all sorts of info.  It's all out there.  Not that I would know anything about that.  ?

Yes. Don't do anything bad in Florida. :)

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, OwlBwise2 said:

Yes. Don't do anything bad in Florida. :)

I know, right? Except for every single strange story starts out with "and now from Florida..."  It's like a sickness!  Lol

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

You can't see people's down payment amounts online? This I was not aware of!

I can see what the house cost and how much the mortgage is ? I access the info through a title company. Some states are better than others about availability of scanned documents without having to pay. 

I only check Hamilton County, TN and Maci just owns the one house. Idk where she may have bought with Kyle. Buying with a random boyfriend is SUCH a bad idea. 

@Tatum - I used to be a commercial real estate financing attorney!

Edited by Faul McCartney
More nosiness explained
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, MissMel said:

I know, right? Except for every single strange story starts out with "and now from Florida..."  It's like a sickness!  Lol

Back in the day when they had CourtTV, I loved it when a case was from FL. 

Is there a Teen Mom from Florida now?

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, poopchute said:

So how much was her house? I'm guessing real estate is pretty cheap there so she really shouldn't have had trouble with a down payment 

I saw that it sold for $329,000.

3 hours ago, MissMel said:

I live in Ohio. When a horrible news story starts, we cross our fingers and say, "Please be Florida. Please be Florida!" It's always Ohio or Florida.

2 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

I only check Hamilton County, TN and Maci just owns the one house. Idk where she may have bought with Kyle. Buying with a random boyfriend is SUCH a bad idea. 

I'm pretty sure Kyle was the sole owner of that property. She moved out after their break-up. He wouldn't marry her or get her pregnant, and used his fifteen minutes of fame for being on Teen Mom to sext, and probably meet, groupies, just like Scuzzy. We were all so proud of him for not putting her on the deed to his home.

The home with some girlfriends was shown on the Being Maci special, when she was trying to get a spinoff about her life. It bombed, then the show did Being specials for the other girls, before deciding to bring Teen Mom back, because they hate me. I can't remember if anyone ever found the ownership records for that home, and I think, but certainly don't remember for sure, that we determined it was probably a rental, even though she said on the special that they purchased it. When the show came back, she was in a different home and Taylor was telling her they needed to move to a bigger one, possibly expecting his t-shirt empire to take off.

Which also reminded me of Kyle's fitness line. Somewhere someone asked if we knew about it, and I think he disclosed it on an aftershow or tell-nothing. Someone had been contacting them to purchase businesses, and he was saying how he might consider one of the options if it was something he had an interest in, and the workout clothes line was announced a few months later. I think he had called it quits with Maci by that point. She wanted him to quit sexting other girls and he wanted her to mind her own business about it. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, OwlBwise2 said:

Back in the day when they had CourtTV, I loved it when a case was from FL. 

Is there a Teen Mom from Florida now?

Yeah, Brianna lives in the town I live near. She lives in Kissimmee and I'm in Orlando.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

So she was able to get a 80% mortgage then? That surprises me a little since I heard she did not have very good credit. Yes, she has a high income, but if MTV cancels tomorrow, then what? I know she has a job as a social media specialist at Check to Cash, which they probably considered more than her reality show gig. A $263K mortgage would be somewhere between $1,300 monthly and $1,500, depending on interest rate (I'll assume she did a 360 but maybe she did 180), so I am guessing she must make about $40K (minimum) annual income at her "real" job.

You know what? I know I rag on her for not being able to complete an AA in 7 years, among other things, but I am actually really impressed she has managed to work a regular job, full time, for the last 2 years. That is something none of the other teen moms can say.

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Neither maci or taylor are working other than the tee shirt business.  Maci quit her job a long time ago and taylor more recently.   

There was information about Taylor having acquired a business license back in February. 

Ah found it. It was on one of the episode threads. Taylor and another guy acquired a business license back in February:

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/business/diary/story/2017/feb/15/business-licenses/412899/

Dillon Custom Cabinets & Furniture Inc., 8408 B Gulf View Drive, Soddy-Daisy, Brandon J. Dillon and Taylor McKinney

Now, that could mean they are just working out of their garage as self-employed. 

I remember Maci said last season that she was "going to give two week's notice" to her boss so she can then run the t-shirt business. She also got mad at Taylor when he mentioned wanting to quit his job. 

Edited by GreatKazu
added a few words
  • Love 5

I found the info about taylor in a deleted scene dated end of may dont know when it was filmed.  Maci and taylor said they were staying up all night taking care of tee shirt packing and both were tired all day so he quit his job.  Maci quit when she found out she was pregnant with maverick.  

• Love 3