Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Right? Ask any Duggar daughter how well that goes.

Someone at work’s wife had a home birth. I think they had a midwife.

Edited by Frozendiva
Autocorrect hippie instead of home

A little late for the party. Most people who have a home birth plan for months ahead of time. There are many things to buy, decisions to make, etc. This half-assed planning is nuts. 

• Love 4
Just now, Owww ma legs said:

IKR? I’m an immigrant and you’re still a dick head

He is not explaining correctly. It’s the lifestyle change.  From partying 7 nights a week with multiple women to sitting in a house in Mechanicsville PA. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

He is not explaining correctly. It’s the lifestyle change.  From partying 7 nights a week with multiple women to sitting in a house in Mechanicsville PA. 

With 2 kids that aren't his 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

The partying life has been curtailed.

1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

A little late for the party. Most people who have a home birth plan for months ahead of time. There are many things to buy, decisions to make, etc. This half-assed planning is nuts. 

Right? There's planning involved, a midwife and/or doula to engage, a contingency plan. Pao seems woefully ignorant about pregnancy and birth, which wouldn't augur well with her plan to give birth ethereally in a tub of warm water. Does she get that birth is painful, and messy, and not very ethereal? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Brooklynista said:

If Jen is talking crap BEHIND Andrei's back, how on Earth does he ever find out what she's said🤔🤔

Somehow whatever gets said, is learned by the affected person.  Libby's a honest person.  She makes sure everyone learns what others are saying.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? There's planning involved, a midwife and/or doula to engage, a contingency plan. Pao seems woefully ignorant about pregnancy and birth, which wouldn't augur well with her plan to give birth ethereally in a tub of warm water. Does she get that birth is painful, and messy, and not very ethereal? 

I wonder if this is an invented plot line to guarantee screen time, I wouldn’t put it past her

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, talktoomuch said:

Who opens presents first at a baby shower? And why did Andrrrrrrrrrrei think her own sister wouldn't be there?

I'm sure he mentioned something to Libby, and she didn't bother to mention that of course she'd be there.  I'm sure the anticipation of future drama thrilled her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Andrei is such an ingrate. Shouldn’t he be giving back any baby gifts since he doesn’t want anyone’s help? 

He can buy his own lol it's his baby

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Andrei is such an ingrate. Shouldn’t he be giving back any baby gifts since he doesn’t want anyone’s help? 

You'd think so. And why is he even there? 

Nice baby shower for a family of criminals though. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Owww ma legs said:

I wonder if this is an invented plot line to guarantee screen time, I wouldn’t put it past her

Oh it's definitely fake.   If she really cared she wouldn't have waited so long.  It was just to get some haggard women on screen to show them some dirty tubs to have a baby pop in to.  There is no way she is doing that.   A better storyline would have been them interviewing hair and makeup artists to do the super makeover afterwards so they could take Instagram pictures that were flawless.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1