Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Chantel has dragged Pedro to her parents' home time and again, demanded that he sit and take their crap. But she won't suck it up and do the same for her husband. She sucks. 

They both suck. Family Chantal is crazy. 

Pedro familia y amigas act like it’s an insult that his wife is coming to visit. 

These two are way too selfish and should probably stick together because that way they’re only torturing each other and not other people. They deserve each other. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Are they just trying to burn off episodes of this franchise? 3 hours of show plus 1 hour of Pillow Talk. ARGH

I had to rush cooking and eating dinner, then looking for this forum, I'm still 15 min behind lol and sweating.....and Handmaids Tale, and Big little Lies start tonight too lol!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, endure said:

Handmaids Tale, and Big little Lies start tonight too lol!

I have my DVR set to tape Big Little Lies and will watch Handmaids Tale later. Seems like there is nothing on tv and then they have everything on at the same time, especially Sunday nights.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

Did the midwife study under Lola??

Then why did Pao bother writing it, If not to make herself look sympathetic. If I recall, back at that time, she couldn’t stand Russ or even  stand looking at him. 

Sorry if it sounds cold, but I cannot find an ounce of sympathy for her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I will tape Big Little Lies and watch later in the week. Wish it would have just stayed the one season.

I think it's going to be good though.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I know this is a “reality” show, but we really shouldn’t be hearing this letter. 

I’d rather have more Jay lying badly on screen that he’s going to be faithful while his sister pretends like she actually cares about his relationship with Trashley. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Awww. More guilt tripping from Debbie about moving out.

Which is why I don’t need to watch Smothered. 

At least if Coltee and Debbie are sharing bath water it’s not on screen. 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Then why did Pao bother writing it, If not to make herself look sympathetic. If I recall, back at that time, she couldn’t stand Russ or even  stand looking at him. 

Sorry if it sounds cold, but I cannot find an ounce of sympathy for her.

I can't stand her spoiled ass. She's got Roos's balls in a dixie cup and keeps him well whipped but probably doesn't give him any.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Debbie. Please get a hobby or go to the Senior Center every Wednesday for salsa class. You're embarrassing yourself. 

Older adults have so many things to do now - courses, fitness classes, craft classes, mall walking, etc. 

• Love 2