Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Jenny used photos that were 10 years old.

I really would like to know what's in it for Sumit.

He must be hoping for a green card...sounds like Mother Sumit doesn’t approve.  More horrified friend scenes.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Bunnyette said:

He must be hoping for a green card...sounds like Mother Sumit doesn’t approve.  More horrified friend scenes.

Then he would have pushed for the K1. Hmmm... 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Either my bullshit detector needs some serious recalibrating, or Sumit seems really sincere.  

I'm sure it's bullshit. I mean i know abit about India culture (my best friend is East Indian) and heck they are strict. Marriages even love matches are introduced.  She's freaking 60 years old!! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I'm sure it's bullshit. I mean i know abit about India culture (my best friend is East Indian) and heck they are strict. Marriages even love matches are introduced.  She's freaking 60 years old!! 

Yeah, the age difference is just ridiculous.  I think I’m just so desperate for someone (anyone!) on this snow to be slightest bit authentic.  I think I’m watching the wrong channel for that.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Corey, Corey, Corey...you’re an idiot.  Evelin is not that attractive, and she’s far more interested in your bank account than she is in you.  You’re going to leave your beautiful little compound in the woods to live in a town with pigs roaming the streets?  And when you run out of money and can’t be Evelin’s personal ATM, are you still going to think you made a wise choice?

I swear...he’s almost as stupid as Nicole.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Jenny used photos that were 10 years old.

I really would like to know what's in it for Sumit.

(edited)
27 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Either my bullshit detector needs some serious recalibrating, or Sumit seems really sincere.  

I ❤ sweet, shy, "never had a woman think he's adorable" Sumit. He's actually spent time with her and seems to really love Jenny. Poor guy.

Edited by talktoomuch

Pole: So I've got a bulletproof panel back here. The baby's here. I've got a bulletproof panel here. And when someone's shooting at us, I can get down and protect the baby.

Mother Pole: And they can just get your head, right?

Pole: Yeah, I'd be dead. Worst case scenario.

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

I ❤ sweet, shy, "never had a woman think he's adorable" Sumit. He's actually spent time with her and seems to really love Jenny. Poor guy.

So far I really like him, too.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

Are the plasterers from a house rehab show doing Kate & her daughters' makeup?

No, I can still recognize Kate. 

24 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Paul couldn't have checked the airline for baggage allowances before packing?

What about all that shit Evelin is planning on hauling to Ecuador, no embargo? 

• Love 1

Where, oh where, do they get these people?

I'm not only talking about the 'couples', but about their "experts".

What financial advisor does not know that you can collect your Social Security almost anywhere in the world? Does he not know about the many expats who moved just to make that money stretch? Does he think because you move to another country you LOSE your American citizenship? 

Then there are the 'emigration lawyers'. Uh.....I know the girl was not clear but........with most anything more than a DUI, it's going to take a LOT of time and a LOT of money to get a visa. The more charges there are.......(and the more serious the charges).......the more time and money. 

1 hour ago, CSunshine76 said:

Go Paul’s Mom! He’s 35 years old...well past time to figure it out and support himself.  

Last season, I thought she was a dingbat. Now, she appears the sanest person on the show. (That is how low the bar is set). Can someone hook her up with Nicole's mom? I think those two would have wonderful chats!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2