Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I feel like I am one of the few people left who try to cover their cleavage. Ashley also has hers hanging out. Heck even granny Angela always has her boobs out. 😂

I’m starting to think that it’s a pre req for the show, even Libby

1 minute ago, endure said:

Who needs a vacation when they never work anyway?  She just wants sex.

🤢🤢

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I feel a little sorry for Russ' parents, they probably figured he would marry a conservative hometown girl and Pao is so in your face. I am already cringing thinking of the baby shower.

Not to mention, he is their only child.  I would bet good money that a "sexy Colombian" isn't what they had in mind for a daughter in-law. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, endure said:

Who needs a vacation when they never work anyway?  She just wants sex.

If Nicole just wants to not work, get fat and have sex, seems like she could find somebody local to do that with. I guess she thinks Azan makes her look special, when instead she looks like a fool.

• Love 8
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I feel like I am one of the few people left who try to cover their cleavage. Ashley also has hers hanging out. Heck even granny Angela always has her boobs out. 😂

Oh I agree, i’m sooooo sick of seeing tits everywhere I go. I spend an inordinate amount of time checking to make sure my boobs are covered. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus Pao, its a baby shower. It'll be a couple of hours at most. They're not going to bust out a bare bulb and a rubber hose. Get over yourself. 

She is lying. Baby showers are huge is Latin American culture.

How is Russ’s family supposed to treat her?

They are throwing her a party for the pregnancy and baby.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

If Nicole just wants to not work, get fat and have sex, seems like she could find somebody local to do that with. I guess she thinks Azan makes her look special, when instead she looks like a fool.

Get fat-ter. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Maybe it is me......but, is Ashley staying married to be part of the show and her new social media fame???

She is clearly over Jay. She is not applying for his green card.  Obviously, FAKE marriage.

There are talks she ‘fakes’ a lot for social media attention.

I can't believe that she goes on and on about the Tinder affair.

• Love 5

Realized just how little I care about the Ashley/Jay segment when all I focused on was trying to figure out if those were Pioneer Woman’s plates or not. 🤔

Absolutely no idea what they talked about but I’m guessing something along the lines why isn’t my 20 year old fling stepping up as a man now that he’s in the US and Jay wondering what her problem is? 😄

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Not to mention, he is their only child.  I would bet good money that a "sexy Colombian" isn't what they had in mind for a daughter in-law. 

Or at least not a spoiled, selfish, self absorbed, attention seeking, demanding, superficial one. Sexy? OK. Colombian? Why not? Her personality is so unpleasant. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pollo Loco said:

Realized just how little I care about the Ashley/Jay segment when all I focused on was trying to figure out if those were Pioneer Woman’s plates or not. 🤔

Absolutely no idea what they talked about but I’m guessing something along the lines why isn’t my 20 year old fling stepping up as a man now that he’s in the US and Jay wondering what her problem is? 😄

At least she isn’t wanting him to be a ‘daddy’ to her two children.  

• Love 8

So, gender reveal parties are like New Year's Eve, then? 

Jesus, the old man is just a complete throwback, isn't he? "wait till you get those shopping bills! women, amirite?" An unrepentant, unresolved male chauvinist pig. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Andrei, perhaps Elizabeth's "fadder" will stay out of your life when you show him that you can provide for his daughter and her unborn child.  Ingrate!

• Love 4

This is the prettiest Paola has looked.  Her natural hair  is very pretty. So, black and shiny.

Stop it already, Larissa!  You already knew Colt was not the man who spoils and adores their wife in that way.  

That is not his personality. You knew he is socially and romantically awkward dude! (grown ass dude living with his equally socially awkward mom)

You chose to marry him.  If you didn’t like it....you should had never left the Las Vegas airport when Coltee refused to buy you that rose.

shut up!

• Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, usernameG said:

She wore pink to her own shower....I think that's a bit of tell but the shrews didnt catch on.

Andrei was blue

Edited by endure
  • Love 1

Every gender reveal I have been to, the parents-to-be didn't know the sex so it was a surprise for them too. Decided to steal this from Teen Mom 2. I'm calling Elizabeth sisters The Coven.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, gender reveal parties are like New Year's Eve, then? 

Jesus, the old man is just a complete throwback, isn't he? "wait till you get those shopping bills! women, amirite?" An unrepentant, unresolved male chauvinist pig. 

And he acted like 'he lost' during the gender reveal being pink

• Love 4

Ashley said she won’t apply for a change in status because it would make her responsible for him for ten years. I thought marrying him would do that. 

Let him get a green card so he can work!!!! Then he can support himself if you break up.

The longer they stay married and she supports him without letting him get a green card.... the better his chances of forcing her to support him if they do divorce.

Or does she think he’ll dump her and she’ll lose out on the TLC $$$? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

Every gender reveal I have been to, the parents-to-be didn't know the sex so it was a surprise for them too. Decided to steal this from Teen Mom 2. I'm calling Elizabeth sisters The Coven.

I'm down.

• Love 5

They've invited Pedro and I? Sigh. 

There is no way your family and Pedro will have a normal relationship, Chantel. Because you keep fanning the flames. And you persist in believing that your husband owes your brother an apology! 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Libby's sisters and Chantel's family could have a Horrible-Off. Who is more horrible?

Sisters Libby vs. Family Chantal. Dad Libby may need to be included. Dick move on his part. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Ashley said she won’t apply for a change in status because it would make her responsible for him for ten years. I thought marrying him would do that. 

Let him get a green card so he can work!!!! Then he can support himself if you break up.

The longer they stay married and she supports him without letting him get a green card.... the better his chances of forcing her to support him if they do divorce.

Or does she think he’ll dump her and she’ll lose out on the TLC $$$? 

Trashley is an idiot. She's on the hook for him no matter what. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I didn't know River was gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I have suspected this since the beginning. He's got the hots for Pedro. 

Ah, memories! The family is reliving the fight, even if Pedro's not there for them to shit on. 

Mommy was scared? She threw Nicole to the ground and ripped out her weave! She's taking off her rings every five minutes to show us what a badass she is! Take a seat! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Why is it always the poor people....with no jobs...... having babies and now these ridiculous ‘Gender Reveal’ parties??

I thought baby shower was also for gender reveal!  Ok!  Lol!

I also hate how in America baby showers are only for women.

In Latin America it is a huge family party (like Christmas time parties) for both parents.

How are you having baby shower without father.....????

I think this practice of ‘women-only’ was confused with Bridal Shower.....bc, groom and bride celebrate those separately.  So, they can get everything they need to get out of their system before the wedding day.

• Love 1