Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Are We On The Same Team?

talktoomuch
  • Start Topic

Ghost and Tasha butt heads on how to grieve. Angela pursues the Jimenez Cartel while Kanan goes after Dre's organization. Tommy confides in LaKeisha about his relationship with Teresi, complicating everyone's lives.

Tommy made an excellent point: why is a big-time criminal giving press conferences? Trying to hide in plain sight probably doesn't work for someone of James' level of criminality and melanin.

Heh, Dre can't really hang with the hombres because he doesn't habla Español. Now one of his pointless lies comes back around to bite him.

Still can't wrap my head around Tasha and Angela with their heads together. I hope Tasha gets to kill her eventually.

Garcelle Beauvais looked great. And rich lady Linda got done by Ghost right proper.

So what angle is Angela working with this guy Steve? Heh, both she and James are pimping themselves out to advance a plan. Again.

Powerful scene between Tasha and Tariq. Whatever, within a week the brat will probably be running his own drug operation at Choate.

Tommy's about to get into some trouble all right. His new daddy is probably going to take him to trouble school.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Still can't wrap my head around Tasha and Angela with their heads together. I hope Tasha gets to kill her eventually.

From your lips......Man, that would be fabulous.  And then she can take out Kanaan.  

I'm still laughing at Tommy asking Ghost why he's always on TV and if he doesn't understand how being a criminal works.  Lol!  When Tommy has to give you words of wisdom, you have a problem. 

I love that Ghost thought he was playing Garcelle Beauvais' character, when she was playing him.  Yes girl, let him fuck you right, and still don't give him money for his building.  At least he's learning that everyone doesn't get as dick-whipped as Angela does.

Not sure why Dre thinks it's a good idea to keep fucking around with Diego.  Both him and his sister are psychos.

• Love 6

I saw Keisha's point about how James and Tasha have been lying to the kids since birth, but I ... am also OK with not telling kids that their father is a drug dealer, particularly when the kids are little and tend to blurt out shit. One "Daddy sells drugs!" at school and the cops show up.

I knew we were going to revisit Tommy and Keisha and I'm glad she didn't give in. That "I made [a mistake] too, with you" probably stung. Teresi is going to get Tommy all fucked up.

I kind of love Proctor. "You can't ask me shit like that!" when Tommy asked him if he knew people who could help him launder money cracked me up. I also laughed at the "There are lots of ways to earn money if you can't be a lawyer!" "Legal ones?" "I ain't say all that!" exchange.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

From your lips......Man, that would be fabulous.  And then she can take out Kanaan.  

I'm still laughing at Tommy asking Ghost why he's always on TV and if he doesn't understand how being a criminal works.  Lol!  When Tommy has to give you words of wisdom, you have a problem. 

I love that Ghost thought he was playing Garcelle Beauvais' character, when she was playing him.  Yes girl, let him fuck you right, and still don't give him money for his building.  At least he's learning that everyone doesn't get as dick-whipped as Angela does.

Not sure why Dre thinks it's a good idea to keep fucking around with Diego.  Both him and his sister are psychos.

Ghost think women are dickmitized by him. I volunteer as tribute for the research. I will sacrifice myself and be with him for the night and report my findings.

• Love 14
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Ghost think women are dickmitized by him. I volunteer as tribute for the research. I will sacrifice myself and be with him for the night and report my findings.

So selfless!  But I think this needs to be an unbiased study with an appropriate sample size.  I can help with that and also offer myself as a sample.....

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

So selfless!  But I think this needs to be an unbiased study with an appropriate sample size.  I can help with that also offer myself as a sample.....

Humanitarians such as us don't get the recognition we deserve LOL

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

He was smart wnough to notice Dre kept answering for that new gang leader guy.  He also said Dre was obnoxious (in Spanish).. Lol!  

Also, I am calling it.  Angela's new bf is already bought by the Cartel.

Edited by DarkRaichu
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, DarkRaichu said:

He was smart wnough to notice Dre kept answering for that new gang leader guy.  He also said Dre was obnoxious (in Spanish).. Lol!  

Also, I am calling it.  Angela's new bf is already bought by the Cartel.

There's no way he's legit. He just happens to bump into her and asks her out immediately? I know she's beautiful, but that was way too coincidental.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

It's amazing to me how they look as if they are really having sex , I would just have to  "Give it up on the set baby !!!!!!!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, MV713 said:

Confused if Teresi is playing Tommy, or the Feds...

All those Spanish gangsters are starting to look alike.

I so agree.. I'll just have to wait this one out.  Tommy's mother is a stone cold TRIP!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

There's no way he's legit. He just happens to bump into her and asks her out immediately? I know she's beautiful, but that was way too coincidental.

Yea ! I was surprised Angela caved so quickly, girl must be really horny..

• Love 1
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

So selfless!  But I think this needs to be an unbiased study with an appropriate sample size.  I can help with that and also offer myself as a sample.....

Lol !!

2 hours ago, Boofish said:

I am , and I never slept with him.. Dam shame..

• Love 4
4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Yes, add me, too, you know as a convenience sample. ?

• Love 3
17 hours ago, byrd said:

Yea ! I was surprised Angela caved so quickly, girl must be really horny..

Angela was practically celibate last season, no? She broke up with Ghost and her cop boyfriend was murdered by the dirty Prosecutor guy

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, DarkRaichu said:

Angela was practically celibate last season, no? She broke up with Ghost and her cop boyfriend was murdered by the dirty Prosecutor guy

Yeah, but I feel like in "show time" only a few months have passed total, from season 1. It's been coat weather the entire time, although there's no snow on the ground anymore (obviously).

1 hour ago, DarkRaichu said:

Yep ! My point exactly !

Dre is so dumb, he should have been learning Spanish since day one. How are you going to get in this game, and not know what people are saying about you, to others around you, to each other? Got to give it to Ghost on that one.

• Love 7
On 7/16/2018 at 1:21 PM, Boofish said:

I will volunteer to go after you. I’m sure he can handle it. 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Y’all nasty womens!

Actually, we're scientists.  Like other scientific experiments, this will all be for the benefit and greater good of society.  Unfortunately, some of us need to sacrifice ourselves for this endeavor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Tasha really hates Kanan.  Did she have a love triangle with K that Ghost doesn't know about?  Maybe that's why she pushed Ghost into go after K so long ago.  Before it was business, not it's a necessity.

Is Garcelle going to give them the money or not?  The logic of her sleeping with Ghost makes no sense.  "I worry about his unprofessionalism, so I will sleep with him to confirm it."  So, if he didn't sleep with her, then she would applaud his professionalism and give him the money?  Men get rejected all the time when seeking sex, but women getting turned down is a totally different thing.  Not sure that rejecting her would have worked in Ghost's favor.  Also, not too many women out there willing to sleep with a guy to prove a point.  That will show him!!!!  Of course, this is outside the women in the thread willing to sleep with Ghost for science purposes. ;)

Edited by PsychoDrone
On 7/21/2018 at 10:40 AM, PsychoDrone said:

Tasha really hates Kanan.  Did she have a love triangle with K that Ghost doesn't know about?  Maybe that's why she pushed Ghost into go after K so long ago.  Before it was business, not it's a necessity.

Is Garcelle going to give them the money or not?  The logic of her sleeping with Ghost makes no sense.  "I worry about his unprofessionalism, so I will sleep with him to confirm it."  So, if he didn't sleep with her, then she would applaud his professionalism and give him the money?  Men get rejected all the time when seeking sex, but women getting turned down is a totally different thing.  Not sure that rejecting her would have worked in Ghost's favor.  Also, not too many women out there willing to sleep with a guy to prove a point.  That will show him!!!!  Of course, this is outside the women in the thread willing to sleep with Ghost for science purposes. ;)

I wonder, too, if she had something with Kanan. I bet there will be the plot twist and probably more. Is Kanan Tariq’s dad? Hmmm, will explain his insistence on messing with the little “n” all the time. Oh I’m cooking conspiracies today!

Garcelle can go away, off my TV. Something about her that I don’t care for - not just her character. Not to tear down another sister but y’all remember her scandal of emailing her husband’s co-workers because she was cheating? Can’t say I wouldn’t do the same, so it’s not that. Maybe the Fancy character?

James is community dick, I see.