Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 7/02/2018 (All Repeats)

Jaded
  • Start Topic

They should have just gone on hiatus at the end of June and spared us from having to watch RBM any further this Summer.

Monday, July 2 (OAD 5/9/18)
The Political View with Jake Tapper (author, “The Hellfire Club”; host, “The Lead with Jake Tapper”)

Tuesday, July 3 (OAD 5/15/18)
 Martha Stewart (“Martha Stewart Pets”); Joy Behar’s Bernie and Sunny Hostin’s Hens go head-to-head in “The View”’s Best Pet on the Net competition.

Wednesday, July 4 (OAD 5/16/18) 
 NBA all-star Kobe Bryant surprises 6-year-old Bryson and his family to support them in their efforts to give back to an organization that helped receive care for Bryson’s epilepsy.

Thursday, July 5 (OAD 5/17/18) 
The Political View with Bret Baier (“Three Days in Moscow: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of the Soviet Empire”; and “Special Report with Bret Baier”); Alan Cumming (“Instinct” and “Show Dogs”)

Friday, July 6 (OAD 6/1/18) 
 Day of Hot Topics

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, WarnerCL45 said:

Yay!  We get to see  repeats of MM.   I just tried to read Jake Tapper's book.  Could not finish it.  Don't give up your day job, Jake!

Oh no!  I love Jake and am so disappointed!  If I come across it in the library I might give it a try.  A week of No View for me!!

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Oh no!  I love Jake and am so disappointed!  If I come across it in the library I might give it a try.  A week of No View for me!!

Give it a try.  Maybe it’s me.  I like the genre, so I was hopeful.

• Love 2

Yes, not watching is a break for my blood pressure and brain wondering why such stupid people like MM are on tv talking about topics that she knows next-to-nothing about. 

• Love 8
Just now, ari333 said:

BAH if they are going to do repeats at least pick something from some time back not a month or so ago that we all just saw dayum

I'm okay with repeats ... more time for Wimbledon!!!  LOL.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, geekburger said:

Why are they bit showing classic episodes. There’s literally thousands to choose from. Is it a copyright thing or just clueless execs?

Good questions.... and i love your screen name 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/30/2018 at 1:27 PM, WarnerCL45 said:

I just tried to read Jake Tapper's book.  Could not finish it.  Don't give up your day job, Jake!

Oh, crap.  I just downloaded it from my city library's digital audio collection.  At least he's the narrator. I'll give it a try as soon as I finish the new David Sedaris, then President Bill Clinton...if I remember.

Edited by Former Nun
13 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Oh, crap.  I just downloaded it from my city library's digital audio collection.  At least he's the narrator. I'll give it a try as soon as I finish the new David Sedaris, then President Bill Clinton...if I remember.

You might like it.  Worth a try, anyway.  For me, it started well, then bogged down rapidly.

• Love 1
On Thursday, July 05, 2018 at 9:33 AM, sugarbaker design said:

Because if they show an episode with Meredith, we might be reminded what a literate moderator actually does.

Because if they show an episode with Lisa, we might remember that the youngest panelist can be one of the smartest.

Because if they show an episode with Nicolle, we might remember that a panelist can have useful inside info about politics, and know how to express that info.

So much correct and funny with this post.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, nokat said:

How many of you actually read the books pushed on this show? A few mentioned Tapper.

I read James Comey's. I read Madeline Albright's.  And the one about deleting your social media accounts.   I'm picking up Jon Meacham' s today at the library. 

Since I have my DVR is set to tape Joy , I'm watching   an oncore of Joys birthday. She moderated and it was Sara, Sunny and Paula.  Since our birthdays are just 2 days and couple of years apart I loved it. Paula didn't know who Lana Turner was so I'm old too.  Barry Manilow's  face was very distracting but fun surprise for her. Very nice to see her and everyone relaxed and happy. 

• Love 1