Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

BB is loving all this footage that Kailtyn is giving them.

ETA: Kaitlin's alliance mistake is none of them listened to Kaitlyn. She's hinted many times to her team mates her unhappiness and they all brushed her off. They still don't get Tyler put in the work which is why she flipped.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kaitlyn whines: "He called me shady. That's fucking personal." 

It's all right for Kaitlyn to call herself a shady ass bitch but it's not all right for anyone else to call her that.

• Love 8

Somehow, someway, someone needs to flip. Just one person. I NEED for Kaitlyn to cast the tie-breaking vote, and I don’t even care what it is (don’t like either one of them) because she will have the mother of all meltdowns. Unfortunately, the vote will probably be 9-3, because these people are sheep.

• Love 3
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Somehow, someway, someone needs to flip. Just one person. I NEED for Kaitlyn to cast the tie-breaking vote, and I don’t even care what it is (don’t like either one of them) because she will have the mother of all meltdowns. Unfortunately, the vote will probably be 9-3, because these people are sheep.

It probably will not be a tiebreaker, because Swaggy screwed up by spilling everything in front of Tyler, and now he'll ensure it's not a tie-breaker. 

We had a quick flip to Sam/Tyler/JC...and now we're back on Swayleigh.

I get it! They're in danger! I want to see Sam, though! 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm tired of the feeds because it's the same shit over and over.

I am exhasuted from them. With this many people in the house, you hear the retelling over and over. I was bemoaning the fact that I wish I was not a feed addict and just watched the show !! Now who is the sick one ???

I did not listen to one word of Kaitlyn and Fessy. He is not interesting at all. 

Edited by missyb
Just now, kellog010 said:

I do not need a close up of Bayleigh trimming Swaggy's nose hairs. I just can't.

Lol.  Well I hate to disappoint you but...

Bayleigh nose hair.png

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's funny how Tyler used the one thing that Swaggy blurted out about the alliance to hook Kaitlyn back in. Swaggy gave him the loaded gun and he didn't even realize it.

As much as I'm loving Tyler (sorry, Peach!), this is the shit that holds me back from a Dan comparison. For now. I didn't see his first season, but I don't remember anyone being nearly this stupid /gamesuicidal in his second. To be fair, I flove Dan, so I might have amnesia about his competition. But damn. 

• Love 4

LOL, so Angie's confrontation with Kaitlyn? Purely meek and asking "hey, did you tell Tyler that I'm after him?" and Kaitlyn lying and saying no. 

I don't think Angie believes her, but I'd laugh if she does.

BB14 Dan was a bit unfair since he could play on the fact that he was famous, but what made BB14 Dan (and Dan in general) so good is that he made shit make legitimate SENSE. Dan's deal with Frank in BB14 MADE TOTAL SENSE. It was amazing. He did not just play on morons being moronic. He made moves that made sense.

• Love 14

I cannot believe Kaitlyn is re-enacting her vote and her HOH win for Faysal.  She really loves the drama and thinks America is eating this up, which we kind of are.

• Love 3

Kaitlyn gleefully to Faysal:  "Guess what?  Now I'm going to win a power next week!"  Faysal was actually the voice of reason and told her to not be so sure because it probably won't happen just because she's saying it will.

"America thinks I have a crush on you so I can't spend too much time with you!"  I'll give you one guess who just said it.

• Love 2

Faysal's big secret that Kaitlyn didn't know about him is that he owns some app that has to do with fitness and working out at a gym.

He said it's a free app so he hasn't made any money.   He says hopefully it'll get a bunch of downloads and then he can sell it to someone.  "Not just a dumb jock!" he says.

If Kaitlyn has pets, I truly feel sorry for them.  Her voice gets so high and screechy that I can't imagine what it must sound like to a dog or cat's ears.

Brett:  "There is no medical benefit to popping a pimple."  I wish BB would play Brett's voice saying this any time there is a pimple popping session in the house.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If only Kaitlyn and Winston actually liked each other.

If they started a showmance, their conversations would be INSANE.

(piggybacking on Kellogg's last post,) there's not enough Xanax in the world. 

• Love 3

Kaitlyn locked herself out of her HOH room so she's spent the last five minutes asking the cameras if she should go to DR. Tyler finally pushed her toward the stairs because she's "annoying the live feeders". Thank you, Tyler! Princess Kaitlyn got ignored by production! Though one camera did shake their head at Kaitlyn when she asked the first time. 

• Love 1

In theory, Kaitlyn could get the app next week. She’s Kray Kaitlyn and is being talked about (good or bad) in these threads thus trending. OMG! If she gets a power I can’t imagine what would happen. 

• Love 2
Just now, ByaNose said:

In theory, Kaitlyn could get the app next week. She’s Kray Kaitlyn and is being talked about (good or bad) in these threads thus trending. OMG! If she gets a power I can’t imagine what would happen. 

Yea, I think she's a contender. A part of me wants her to get it since she's insane, but if she gets it then Tyler will have control of 3 apps and he already has enough power.

Well then, I'm officially done with Sam.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If only Kaitlyn and Winston actually liked each other.

If they started a showmance, their conversations would be INSANE.

I wouldn't be able to keep up. I don't know if I'm off my game or these people are just ridiculous motormouths but quoting them is fucking hard this season. Half of them rattle off 97 words per minute. Winston and Kaitlyn are two of the worst offenders. 

• Love 2

What does Haleigh's dislike of Rachel stem from?  She just said she's liking Angela more and then I think she said she'd be ok with Rachel going on the block.  And the night Swaggy's alliance was meeting in the geometry room and decided to start calling themselves Sacred 6, they were discussing who they'd be ok with in the jury house, and Haleigh was very adamant that she didn't want Rachel in the jury house.  I feel like I missed something that happened between them.  Does anyone know?

Kaitlyn to Haleigh:  "I can't believe that Swaggy and Bayleigh are boyfriend and girlfriend."  

Haleigh:  "What???  I didn't know that!" So Haleigh is either lying or brain dead.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, zorak said:

What does Haleigh's dislike of Rachel stem from?  She just said she's liking Angela more and then I think she said she'd be ok with Rachel going on the block.  And the night Swaggy's alliance was meeting in the geometry room and decided to start calling themselves Sacred 6, they were discussing who they'd be ok with in the jury house, and Haleigh was very adamant that she didn't want Rachel in the jury house.  I feel like I missed something that happened between them.  Does anyone know?

I read somewhere that Rachel said Fessie was trying to get close with her that first week before feeds were up, maybe that has something to do with it.

9 hours ago, greyflannel said:

I really don't get this mindset. Yes, he's being targeted, yes, he's black, no that does not mean he's being targeted because he's black. She does know that he's said he's going to go after Kaitlyn and that he's convinced the others that he's the leader of that side of the house, right?   I guess, in her mind, he should be off limits because he's black?? Racism is a very ugly thing and it's not a term that should be tossed about so carelessly.

That is all I have been reading on Twitter, that Kaitlyn is putting Swaggy up because Swaggy is black.  Now I do not have the feeds but I follow this thread and I am sure if that was her reasoning, it would have been brought up on here.  I have a feeling that Rockstar is one of those people who see Nazi's all over the place.

8 hours ago, zorak said:

Rockstar sighting!

Rockstar outside.png

I am not sure why but your post had me laughing.  I guess I am easily amused.

Everyone is saying Angela who, but my question is what is KC doing?  I never read her name coming up anywhere, to me she is the most invisible of the invisible players.

• Love 8

Tyler, Swaggy and (technically) Faysal having a convo in the Jenga room. Except it’s Swaggy talking 100 words a minute, Tyler um humming a lot (apart from blaming Rockstar for everything), and Faysal....playing with the Jenga blocks. He has literally nothing to say, although how could he, because Swaggy doesn’t take a breath.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

That is all I have been reading on Twitter, that Kaitlyn is putting Swaggy up because Swaggy is black.  Now I do not have the feeds but I follow this thread and I am sure if that was her reasoning, it would have been brought up on here.  I have a feeling that Rockstar is one of those people who see Nazi's all over the place.

I think that people who are always looking for offenses will always see those offenses because they want to. Case in point: me and almost every single shitty misogynistic comment made on Big Brother since I started watching the feeds (and there have been a metric fuckton). I'm always waiting for them, so I always see/hear them, and I always react to them and I'm always offended. Rockstar strikes me as similar and racial issues may be her bugaboo. I don't know if she's being genuine or if she just tries to be the dictionary definition of "woke" but yeah, it's been pretty one-sided (to me at least). 

• Love 14

From Joker’s:

Mon 9:07 PM PT Swaggy C thinks that if he can get Tyler's vote, then he might be able to convince Kaitlyn to break the tie to get him to stay.

I just spit what I was drinking clear across the room.  Now I gotta clean it up.

• Love 7