Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Wow on the Chase and Sandborn ad!  

8 minutes ago, Christi said:

what exactly did Sam here? does anyone really know?? Is she acting weird now? Ive read different things on different boards

No one knows for sure.  

• Love 1

Goddamnit BB!!  Sam was talking to Angela in the BR and said, I heard you talking but didn't listen.  I thought you were doing it on purpose............camera cuts to another room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 2

Angela- well it is said and done.  He should have talked to you, or something like that.  Sam is in a good mood so maybe she only heard Brett complaining about her response to his laundry

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Wings said:

What?  Are they trying to save clips for the episodes?  Why else? 

If you're asking about the Intercomgate, Production is just trying to hide their screw up. They tortured us with feeds of only Haleigh/Faysal in the hammock forever and then went to fish whenever anyone mentioned the incident last night (even though everyone already saw Production's major screw up). 

4 minutes ago, Wings said:

Sam- if Brett has a problem with me he should talk to me directly

So, she did hear and was listening. Got it, Sam. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

I did lol when Angela & Tyler were alone he asked her "Do you really actually like the hair?" Lmao. I feel like if she said no- he would of hopped in the shower. LOL. 

Actually... once the initial shock passed, I think the new look kinda grew on Tyler - but he was afraid to say so.  

(Pay attention, silly boy!  The ladies couldn’t keep their hands off it! “Pat, I’d like to buy a clue....”)

Angela saying she liked it, though...?  That validated the HELL out of it for Tyler.

And JC’s obvious jealousy and distress just made me laugh and laugh and laugh....  ;)

JC keeps boasting about "all the things he's done for L6". 

That’s a two-way street - L6 has done a hell of a lot for JC as well.  More below.

I think also what it comes down to with JC- is that he got rid of all the players who were easily mindwarped by him and now he's left with people that actually have a brain.

That’s JC’s objectivity problem in a nutshell, right there.  JC think he got rid of those players - when the truth is if L6’s and JC’s interests hadn’t coincided, every one of those players would still be in the House.  

JC has frequently been a crucial part of L6’s machinations, true - there’s been more than one vote where JC was a crucial pivot for things to go L6’s way, and JC’s assist was the final push which sent their victim off the ledge.  Without L6 doing the heavy lifting, though, none of those targets would’ve even made it to the rooftop, much less the ledge - and JC has lost sight of that.  JC is the tail thinking it’s wagging the dog.

When he told Tyler that he wanted to split up Kaycee & Angela and he was a firm no about it- I feel like that really took JC by surprise because has thought all season long that Tyler is easy to manipulate. Tyler has just been nodding a lot when JC has been talking most of the season. JC mentioned that he could get "Brett" to his side and how he's easily convinced. He saw Brett & JC on that hammock for awhile last night- I wonder how long he'll give Brett to come to him with this conversation cuz he knows JC was going to go and tell him ASAP. 

Also, I wonder if Tyler will tell Kaycee what JC said. I don't think he's going to tell Angela- but I think he might tell Kaycee. If there is one person he wants to protect. I think it's Kaycee. 

This is why I think JC’s game bell is starting to wind up for its final toll.  As long as FOUTTE was still a significant House presence, L6 had the latitude to indulge JC’s megalomaniacal tendencies; L6 didn’t care if JC thought he was BB‘s living incarnation of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, so long as he was a FSM who voted WITH them - and without being challenged, JC’s self-deception grew unchecked.  JC’s now at the point in his head where he’s gotten used to believing he controls the House, and that’s a dangerous place for JC to be.  The moment his JC-centric BB worldview is seriously challenged, JC is going to kick back hard in an attempt to reassert his (non-existent) dominance - but the only folks left in range to receive JC’s kicks are the (formerly) friendly alliance of which he’s been a constant outlier.  And their four feet to his one can send him straight the fuck outta Da House.

Tail, allow me to introduce you to the rest of the dog.  :>

• Love 18
2 hours ago, The Companion said:

That's what I don't understand. I can't imagine why you would even build that capability in.

Safety/fire code? What if someone is stuck in the HOH room?

• Love 1

Sam probably got a pretty panicked Production telling her not to talk about the Incident. 

I'd expect she heard more than she's letting on, but Production asked her not to mention it. They keep going to Fish whenever it's talked about, and they've asked HGs not to talk about things like that before (banner planes, yellers, etc.) If her feelings have changed, they'll make a storyline where it's blamed on something else (even her just being a wacko), not a Production error. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

JC was REALLY excited when Sam started straightening Tyler's hair.  And then he said something about wanting Tyler to put on a white suit with the straightened hair. 

Oh hell - Fantasy Island flashbacks ensue AGAIN.  Does JC want Tyler to play his Mr. Roarke to JC’s Tattoo?  ;>

55 minutes ago, Slider said:

Snark is fine - and I'm not trying to call people out here on the boards.  I wasn't directing my rant towards anyone in particular.  It just infuriates me that we humans can't be kind to others.  When we are shit to other we sit and wonder why people get angry and upset.  It just sucks.

Hell, I’m kind to everybody else on the planet, all the damn time.  It’s only here I can indulge my true twisty evil nature.

4 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Get Fessy to sit on the HoH door - that’ll take care of it.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, mooses said:

Sam probably got a pretty panicked Production telling her not to talk about the Incident. 

I'd expect she heard more than she's letting on, but Production asked her not to mention it. They keep going to Fish whenever it's talked about, and they've asked HGs not to talk about things like that before (banner planes, yellers, etc.) If her feelings have changed, they'll make a storyline where it's blamed on something else (even her just being a wacko), not a Production error. 

Yep.  4 camera's on JC in bed moments ago says they are not showing any talk about their glitch.  sigh

• Love 1

Tyler to Haleigh "how's your feud going"

Haleigh "with?"

Tyler "with the same person everyone is feuding with"

Sam or Fessy?

must be fessy - Sam was in the bathroom with he asked Haleigh and now Haleigh has gone and joined JC and Brett in bed.  Fessy is no where to be seen 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

That would only make sense if there was some sort of button in the HOH room that got pushed (not my understanding). I cannot imagine a situation where they could hear people in the HOH room in the control room, and they decided to broadcast it to the entire house for safety reasons. If they can hear them in the production area, they would be able to either go open the door themselves or ask someone else to help. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, The Companion said:

That would only make sense if there was some sort of button in the HOH room that got pushed (not my understanding). I cannot imagine a situation where they could hear people in the HOH room in the control room, and they decided to broadcast it to the entire house for safety reasons. If they can hear them in the production area, they would be able to either go open the door themselves or ask someone else to help. 

There is a button in there that they can push to intercom downstairs. Every now and then, the HOH will use it to scare someone they see on the cams, going into the kitchen late at night. For whatever reason, production switched it on themselves. From what I can tell, no one in the HOH room pressed the button. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

I agree that Sam doesn't purposely try to be mean or spiteful. But passive sexism and misogyny (and any other type of bigotry) are just as bad as overt and in-your-face sexism and misogyny. It's all part of the problem. And I say this as someone who likes Sam most of the time. I feel bad for her because I think she has a lot of issues that could benefit from therapy. But, I still think she's a raging misogynist and she doesn't get a free pass from me simply because she's a woman who likely has a lot of insecurities and self-loathing. In the same way that I wouldn't give a pass to a homophobic gay person.

All of this, esp the bold. I do feel sorry for Sam - she obviously both deeply unhappy and (imo) seriously unbalanced. But that doesn't make her any less of a shithead. 

2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Yeah, I've decided that JC is super opposed to Tyler/Angela as a showmance, not because he wants to retain his F2 with Tyler without anyone in the way, but because he's just straight up jealous. 

Why not both? ;)

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

We really need to send Tyler this T-shirt - and whaddahell, order one for Kaycee as well:  ;)

8D3C1433-006A-490B-B292-E7C837A300DD.thumb.jpeg.739c596653ecc895434b7ccf216abed3.jpeg

Yessssssss. And we can put "Coast to Coast" on the sleeve, and let the houseguests convince themselves it's a new clothing brand, and one that TPTB don't mind advertising.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

There is a button in there that they can push to intercom downstairs. Every now and then, the HOH will use it to scare someone they see on the cams, going into the kitchen late at night. For whatever reason, production switched it on themselves. From what I can tell, no one in the HOH room pressed the button. 

When Kaycee went up she turned off the main switch which they thought turned off the entire thing, but it didn't. So it seemed like it was going through the regular Mics and not the mic set up for that system.

I forgot I was going to say earlier that JC WAS up in the HOH by himself earlier yesterday while everyone was outside.  The cameras followed him but then switch off of him. I'm not sure JC has the ability to rig the intercom system but it's slightly suspicious ;) 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I forgot I was going to say earlier that JC WAS up in the HOH by himself earlier yesterday while everyone was outside.  The cameras followed him but then switch off of him. I'm not sure JC has the ability to rig the intercom system but it's slightly suspicious ;) 

What “rig”?  Probably more like “Let’s switch this on and see how long it takes for someone to notice - hee hee.”

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

What “rig”?  Probably more like “Let’s switch this on and see how long it takes for someone to notice - hee hee.”

True! but i think the original concept was that it doesn't work unless you push the buttons lol 

• Love 1

Kaycee is in the HOH.... Angela is sleeping.. .she's listening to the music. Which makes me realize that Kaycee should have taken advantage of this situation, worn some sunglasses and had a nice little nap up in HOH. I feel like we haven't had many sunglass naps this season?? If any at all?

Sam and Brett talking now. 

Brett said he didn't want to make it a big deal... he's allowed to be cranky sometimes.

Sam says if he feels that way he just needs to come to her and talk about it. 

Brett says he knows they were both cranky so he just wanted to vent to someone and it wasn't a big deal. 

They're going to hug it out. 

Sam is hanging on for as long as she can.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Sam and Brett talking now. 

Brett said he didn't want to make it a big deal... he's allowed to be cranky sometimes.

Sam says if he feels that way he just needs to come to her and talk about it. 

Brett says he knows they were both cranky so he just wanted to vent to someone and it wasn't a big deal. 

They're going to hug it out. 

Sam is hanging on for as long as she can.

Damn, That Boy is Good: The Sequel.

• Love 23
32 minutes ago, gunderda said:

True! but i think the original concept was that it doesn't work unless you push the buttons lol 

Initially the HGs thought the Talk button (the red one which lit up) had simply hung in the “On” position - a perfectly reasonable assumption, particularly considering the remaindered Radio Shack parts bin from which it looks like the BB Production techs cobbled together this low-tech intercom system.  It wasn’t until they hit the silver toggle switch (which was supposed to power down and/or otherwise kill the entire intercom system) and the intercom CONTINUED to broadcast everything to the LR that they realized they had a royal fuckup on their hands.  The most secure room in the House was instantly transformed into the most transparent.  THANKS PRODUCTION!!!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

I must say for someone who can act crazy she handled it very well. Quite mature actually.

honestly, a lot better than I would.

I prefer this Sam a lot more than other versions of Sam. Optimistic/Happy Sam works for me.

I won't be able to watch for a few hours, but I look forward to flashing back to Sam/Brett and Sam/Tyler.

• Love 3

BRAM IS STILL A GO. REPEAT, BRAM IS STILL A GO. 

Sam sure looks smitten there. 

Sam/Tyler were having a relationship talk, and Sam said, looking back at her relationship with her ex who cheated, (not that what he did wasn't wrong) she realized she did a lot to push him away. Now, when she has a problem or bone to pick in a relationship, she asks herself if it will matter in three days or a month or a year before making a big thing out of it. I was wondering if she was thinking of that with regards to the Brett situation. 

I also really hope she isn't thinking she pushed her ex away by not cleaning enough or being good enough eye candy. Based on her viewpoint of a woman's role in a relationship, though, that could be it. 

• Love 14

Brett may unseat Tyler in the game and with Sam. He has really gotten involved with everyone and also behind Tyler's back. Now, he made a sudo Final 2 with JC. I think Brett may take Tyler out before Tyler has the chance to take Brett out. Of course, the Battle Back may screw all of this up and everyone will be square again. Level 6 Strong........maybe.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I understand sometimes you can't control if you have a crush on someone or what not- but you can't will people into being something they aren't- and then you can't be pissed off when they are attracted to someone that isn't you especially when there was never a chance to begin with and that was made perfectly clear. 

Last night after the hair reveal JC said to Tyler that he looked skinnier and girly. He also said “You are the eye candy for me in the house, you’re the love of my life. If you look like that this can’t continue.” It was said in a joking way but I think Tyler really IS the love of JC’s life. Well, at this point in his life, anyway.

• Love 8

I still find it really interesting that Tyler has only told Sam that he's a super fan and that he got the power app. I wonder if Angela or KC would be upset that he told her and not them. I think they'd definitely be shocked. Not necessarily that Tyler is a fan or that he won the app, but that he told SAM of all people and no one else. 

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Brett may unseat Tyler in the game and with Sam. He has really gotten involved with everyone and also behind Tyler's back. Now, he made a sudo Final 2 with JC. I think Brett may take Tyler out before Tyler has the chance to take Brett out. Of course, the Battle Back may screw all of this up and everyone will be square again. Level 6 Strong........maybe.

I'm a full blown Tyler fan, but if Brett is able to take out Tyler, I'll give him huge props. I'm still not sure that whoever is on the block with Tyler would have the votes to stay; it would depend on how many people are left. But damn, I'd like to see Brett take that shot at least.

• Love 10
Just now, Ceeg said:

I still find it really interesting that Tyler has only told Sam that he's a super fan and that he got the power app. I wonder if Angela or KC would be upset that he told her and not them. I think they'd definitely be shocked. Not necessarily that Tyler is a fan or that he won the app, but that he told SAM of all people and no one else. 

I didn't know he told her (or anyone) that he was a super fan. I could cee Angela & Kaycee being upset that he just told Sam. I'm not sure it would matter in the end. I'm not even sure when it would come up. Maybe, in jury if they are altogether or on Finale Night if he makes it to the Final 2.

2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I'm a full blown Tyler fan, but if Brett is able to take out Tyler, I'll give him huge props. I'm still not sure that whoever is on the block with Tyler would have the votes to stay; it would depend on how many people are left. But damn, I'd like to see Brett take that shot at least.

It would really depend who Tyler was on the block with at this time. Would Brett have the votes? Would anyone vote him out?

Many thanks to all who posted screencaps of Tyler's new 'do.  Wow...what a difference!  Does he have naturally curly hair, or is that all a perm?  I only ask because on the last broadcast show, his hair kind of looked like a perm growing out, with straight hair shelving off to the masses of curls. 

Once again we have evidence that BB production is just phoning it in this season.  Is it being run by interns or something?  Sheesh...

Here's my tinfoil hat theory on why Sam isn't so upset over hearing the disparaging discussion about her from the leak from the HOH bedroom:  she really is faking the crazy bits, so overhearing this conversation has confirmed to her that her strategy is working.  (However, I fail to see how acting like a whacko is a viable game strategy, unless it is a ploy to get dragged to the end as a goat.)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

IMHO it’s an indication of just how good Tyler is at reading people, and getting to know them.  Sam is quite probably the SOLE person in this House who (a) would allow their sense of personal integrity to override their own game interests and (b) could keep their big trap shut.  Tyler saw this, and with this knowledge of Sam built a trust with her which has so far survived inviolate.  Mind-blowing, really; the most arguably unstable person in the House is also the best (or in the Top Two, at least) at keeping secrets.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, HurricaneVal said:

Here's my tinfoil hat theory on why Sam isn't so upset over hearing the disparaging discussion about her from the leak from the HOH bedroom:  she really is faking the crazy bit

If that's true, and she's playing a part 24/7 for over 3 months, that's just a different kind of crazy, isn't it?

And yes, love him or hate him, Brett is smoooooooooth.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It would really depend who Tyler was on the block with at this time. Would Brett have the votes? Would anyone vote him out?

He wouldn't at this point. He'd need to wait until F5, at least, to do it,  and he'd need to convince one person to vote out Tyler in order for it to be a tie so he could break it.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I think they will be shocked that Sam kept to herself two huge secrets.

they all believe she can’t keep her mouth shut and can’t keep anything to herself.

all but Tyler that is.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I think it just depends on how the rest of the game plays out. If he cuts them in favor of Sam? They'll probably be upset because they though he was loyal to them. 

But, if he sticks with them, I think they'll just think it's really cool he was such a good gamer this whole season. I think Kaycee is also a big fan on the down low (I think she mentioned it to someone recently), so I can already hear her "That's so crazy. That's awesome!" reaction with a smile on her face. And a "Let's go!" just because Kaycee. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Many thanks to all who posted screencaps of Tyler's new 'do.  Wow...what a difference!  Does he have naturally curly hair, or is that all a perm?

The curly is Tyler’s natural state.  When Sam took the flat iron to Tyler’s hair last night, that was Tyler’s first time EVER at seeing himself with absolutely straight hair.  That’s why Tyler initially freaked so hard - his reflection in the mirror was no longer himself.

Additional trivia nugget: Last night was also the first time (in Tyler’s memory, anyway) a brush had been used on his hair.  Apparently, Tyler has always exclusively used some type of comb.

P. S.: Tyler “kinda liked” the way the brush felt.  :>

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 4