Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Wings said:

It never occurred to me before you mentioned it that Sam does not know of L6!   I just assumed. 

With her personal pity party about not feeling included this could blow up big time when she finds out about it. Both Tyler and Brett belong to an alliance neither one of them mentioned to her or even asked for her approval.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

With her personal pity party about not feeling included this could blow up big time when she finds out about it. Both Tyler and Brett belong to an alliance neither one of the mentioned to her or even asked for her approval.

Oh wow.  It will be bad when she finds out.  It may not be until she goes to the ‘little house’ though but she will.  I don’t want to miss it. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

I’ve been watching this show since season 1 episode 1 and somewhere in my memory of an episode years ago, one of the houseguests held a knife to the neck of a girl, if I remember they were hooking up, and said would you like it if I killed you, something like that...

Justin was expelled for holding a knife to Krista’s throat. 

• Love 1

There isn’t anyone I hate or even strongly dislike.  I favor Tylor Kaycee and Angela.  Yes, I like Angela.  Sam irritates the fuck out of me but is crucial for entertainment.  

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Wings said:

Oh wow.  It will be bad when she finds out.  It may not be until she goes to the ‘little house’ though but she will.  I don’t want to miss it. 

Sadly,  if it happens in "the little house" we won't get to see it.  Do they have knives in "the little house?" Just asking, you know, for a friend?

I can almost see Tyler or Brett walking into the jury house and Sam turns to Bay or RC and says, "Hold my beer."

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

Some personal conclusions:

I hate faysal. What an idiot. How stupid. And how creepy. 

hayleigh is a nice girl, with a conscience, but dropped the ball too many times and now it’s going to bite her 

Brett’s a dick but he’s leading with that. He’s not hiding it and so far it’s working, I guess it’s as good an approach as any

angela just your basic spoiled bitch and a non-entity in the game.  Kaycee, JC, Scottie also non-entities 

Tyler is good at this but production has ruined the show and just given him the win 

sam is crazy and not in the fun way.  I’m serious I think she needs help and I hope she gets it. She has a real dark side that we’ve seen when her mask slips. And then she’s all “what can’t believe lil ole me said such a bad thing”.  And the projection of her love/lust/possessiveness/obsession with the boys? I’ve been watching this show since season 1 episode 1 and somewhere in my memory of an episode years ago, one of the houseguests held a knife to the neck of a girl, if I remember they were hooking up, and said would you like it if I killed you, something like that...anyway this sam is giving me scary vibes like that.  Of a person who is not what she is pretending to be and needs to get out of there and get help.  Before someone gets hurt.  There’s something desperate about her and that scares me 

@Neveragain, I agree with so much of this ! Especially like your take on Brett. I dont see Angela as spoiled. I think she has worked hard in her life and reaped a lot of rewards.  And I have liked her low key play in this game. Essentially, she has been nice to everyone except RS. RS put her in a box day one and shipped it.

I like KC and Jc in the game. Not everyone can be front and center. JC has maneuvered himself very well. And he is so smart. When he is not being deviant, I like hearing him talk about his life experiences.

Tyler, I enjoy watching him.I do think he is favored but production is not giving him the game. The HG's are. Be interesting if he wastes his Cloud app this week.  I hope nominations stay the same. Or, at least Scottie stays on the block. I dont find him interesting or entertaining at all.

Hay, smart girl, good instincts but no one wants to listen to her !

And Sam, whoa the girl really does have a dark side as she told KC, it is not PG !!!

• Love 9

They're up and it's early! Perfect timing over here since it's 9:30 for me and coffee time. Plus, it's raining so I don't have to walk to the farmer's market right away. Time to watch them rise and shine. Tyler's complaining bitterly and the guy on the loudspeaker has called for them to rise a few times.

JC called to diary room and he can not move. lol. There he goes after kicking KC by accident.

1 minute ago, TheGapper said:

They're up and it's early! Perfect timing over here since it's 9:30 for me and coffee time. Plus, it's raining so I don't have to walk to the farmer's market right away. Time to watch them rise and shine. Tyler's complaining bitterly and the guy on the loudspeaker has called for them to rise a few times.

Yeah, Hide and Go Veto takes a while, so they might be starting this a bit early, especially with Zingbot being attached to this comp. I also know that they try not to have Zingbot too late in the day because of the costume incident from years ago, when the person in the Zingbot costume fainted from heat stroke. 

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

.... because of the costume incident from years ago, when the person in the Zingbot costume fainted from heat stroke. 

OOOh! I thought I knew it all. Was that shown on TV? Or did live watchers see? 

OMG! SAM! YOU BEAST! She's wasting no time making bacon. That's really great.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

It was not shown because we don't see the comps on the live feeds (besides the occasional HOH comp) and they didn't put it in the episode at the time. The houseguests of that season just talked about it (I don't know exactly which season; maybe BB16? Maybe earlier?)

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

I she making her traditional HOH breakfast in bed on a tray, or is it for Brett ??

• Love 1
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I she making her traditional HOH breakfast in bed on a tray, or is it for Brett ??

He came in and she said she's making it for herself, but will make him some too if he wants pancakes. She said she has a tray of bacon for everyone.

Brett asks her "How'd you sleep Sammy?"
She says she DIDN'T sleep. Ugh, I know that feeling of going to sleep then waking up and not sleeping at all. She seems a little edgy this morning. Understandably so, I guess.

She seems very awkward and cold to Brett this morning, and he is very friendly and sweet. 

Edited by TheGapper
sp
  • Love 4

I hope Tyler doesn't get picked to play veto since he'll probably be great at it. It's basically luck, but as a superfan he probably has thought out the best places to hide it and the places to look. Anyway, he's totally gonna get picked.

I'm so glad I don't care about the outcome anymore because otherwise I would be pissed that it was hide & seek since the feeds will be down for hours and hours. But also, hide & seek is fun and there's Zingbot, so now I'll have to actually watch part of Wednesday's ep and I was hoping to avoid the Sunday and Wednesday eps again this week.

• Love 2

They should put hide and seek on the feeds.  I know we say this all the time about many comps but damn.  We deserve to see this.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 9

Sam is telling Faysal that she was surprised at what his mom looks like because in Sam's mind she always pictured Faysal's mom as looking like Fran Drescher.  She says she can't wait to meet Faysal's mom.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope Tyler doesn't get picked to play veto since he'll probably be great at it. It's basically luck, but as a superfan he probably has thought out the best places to hide it and the places to look. Anyway, he's totally gonna get picked.

I'm so glad I don't care about the outcome anymore because otherwise I would be pissed that it was hide & seek since the feeds will be down for hours and hours. But also, hide & seek is fun and there's Zingbot, so now I'll have to actually watch part of Wednesday's ep and I was hoping to avoid the Sunday and Wednesday eps again this week.

I don't know. Some unexpected people could win this. I could see anyone really winning this. Scottie could win this. Fessy could win if he puts the veto in a high enough place where nobody can really reach. I know him and Haleigh already have picked spots, but I totally missed where they are. I want to say they said they're in the geometry room? 

Only three people aren't playing in this veto. Fessy, Scottie, Brett, and then someone like Haleigh, Sam, and Tyler (that's my dream people to play). If Fessy gets HG choice, he'll pick Haleigh. Scottie will pick Tyler or Haleigh. Brett will likely pick Sam at this point. He knows she'd likely use it on him and he'd rather be off the block.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know. Some unexpected people could win this. I could see anyone really winning this.

Exactly. The only way it works out for me is if Scottie wins, so I wish it wasn't a veto that anyone could win lol.

I'll probably watch a bit of the feeds next week to see if Haleigh/Faysal get it when they're nommed, but I'm sure they still won't understand what is happening lol.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, TheGapper said:

OMG Sam telling Brett she listens to him sleeping at night! OMG reminds me of Breaking the Waves when Bess lies awake listening to Jan snore.... (cue the psycho music...)

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 4.48.02 PM.png

Props for referencing one of my all-time favorite films!! Emily Watson should have won the Oscar that year!!!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Exactly. The only way it works out for me is if Scottie wins, so I wish it wasn't a veto that anyone could win lol.

I'll probably watch a bit of the feeds next week to see if Haleigh/Faysal get it when they're nommed, but I'm sure they still won't understand what is happening lol.

I'm listening to Taran Armstrong's podcast right now and he's bringing up a good point that Scottie would likely only be taken off it he wins it. Haleigh might not use it, and Fessy absolutely wouldn't. 

Just now, ByaNose said:

Have they (anyone) said out loud where they would hide & seek? 

Some of them have, but I've totally missed it. I, myself, thought about where to hide it and I wonder if hiding it in the cracks right in front of the front door is a good place:

112819_D259-759x500.jpg

It's hidden in plain sight, but I wonder if people would find it right away or if people will be too focused on more obscure places that they don't even think about looking there. 

• Love 4
Just now, Victim Noises said:

Props for referencing one of my all-time favorite films!! Emily Watson should have won the Oscar that year!!!

YASSSS. I cried my eyes out. She was riveting. 

Some of them have, but I've totally missed it. I, myself, thought about where to hide it and I wonder if hiding it in the cracks right in front of the front door is a good place:

112819_D259-759x500.jpg

It's hidden in plain sight, but I wonder if people would find it right away or if people will be too focused on more obscure places that they don't even think about looking there. 

mmm. Could be a possibility. I think the toothpaste under the table is an excellent idea.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

"They only put us on the block because they want to backdoor Sam. I'm gonna throw Tyler the veto and he's gonna take me down. I really trust him."

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

"They only put us on the block because they want to backdoor Sam. I'm gonna throw Tyler the veto and he's gonna take me down. I really trust him."

The sad thing is that this would be exactly how it plays out. Hysterical!!!!!!!,

• Love 3

They all run right by the stairs.   If there is anyway to put one there, it might not be seen.  They all, always check the cushions, a dumb place to hide them but some still do. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, Hide and Go Veto takes a while, so they might be starting this a bit early, especially with Zingbot being attached to this comp. I also know that they try not to have Zingbot too late in the day because of the costume incident from years ago, when the person in the Zingbot costume fainted from heat stroke. 

9E591E27-7ECF-491B-9725-6F6F4BEAE6C8.jpeg

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Wings said:

They all run right by the stairs.   If there is anyway to put one there, it might not be seen.  They all, slways check the cushions, a dumb place to,hide them but some still do. 

Under bottom stair using toothpaste as glue h/t to @Lady Calypso for the idea.

1 minute ago, TheGapper said:

Nah, that was all @Wings' idea! They only have two minutes to hide the veto card, so I don't there would be enough time to try the toothpaste trick. However, if anyone could do it, Sam could. She'd whip something up if she was given advance notice about the comp and had time to think about it. 

• Love 1

Nah, that was all @Wings' idea! They only have two minutes to hide the veto card, so I don't there would be enough time to try the toothpaste trick. However, if anyone could do it, Sam could. She'd whip something up if she was given advance notice about the comp and had time to think about it. 

Maybe using honey from the fridge might be faster and quicker, plus won't give off a minty smell. And props to @Wings

4 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

I mentioned the toothpaste idea but it would not adhere well to carpet and I think the carpet might be wrapped around the entire tread. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm listening to Taran Armstrong's podcast right now and he's bringing up a good point that Scottie would likely only be taken off it he wins it. Haleigh might not use it, and Fessy absolutely wouldn't. 

I love Tarans recaps in the morning. His buddy Brent absolutely dislikes Tarans take on the show. He is so distressed by the turn of events and Scottie on the block.

7 hours ago, Jeebus Cripes said:

I always end up delurking at some point each season and this shit just broke me. I'm watching Part One and when I noticed the emoji pillow that ya'll were talking about, I lost my shit laughing! This season is GOLD! No one can tell me any different!

Since I watched it with all 4 screens, after reading this, I rewatched and YES, this is everything.

5b783d2670839_ScreenShot2018-08-18at10_22_42AM.thumb.png.1f9a74d27766360191eff0446fec9076.png

• Love 19
Just now, missyb said:

I love Tarans recaps in the morning. His buddy Brent absolutely dislikes Tarans take on the show. He is so distressed by the turn of events and Scottie on the block.

I've known of Taran, Rob, and the rest of them for years now but this is the first time I'm actually sitting down to listen. I wish I got on this last year, because I bet it would have been a blast. Brent seems like a very "on" personality, which is bugging me a bit but it's not because he shares a different opinion than me. I respect some of his opinions, from what I've listened to. But I'm not really a fan of the hyperactive personality, which is why I feel like Brent is. Taran, meanwhile, has a very calming presence and a soothing voice to listen to. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It would not take 2 minutes to shoot in the bathroom, slather and hit the table on the way out.  Honey would not be enough to bed it.  If the disc was very thin maybe but it isn’t. I am not even sure the toothpaste would hold it for the time it takes for this to finish.  It is all about the weight.  

• Love 1

It's sad, but I am going to be a little disappointed if Sam doesn't take an instant and strong dislike for Zingbot.  It's never going to be as good as I can picture it in my mind where Sam says something like "Who wants to see how fast a robot can run?" but I  hope Sam zings back somehow and doesn't just take it.

33 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Only three people aren't playing in this veto. Fessy, Scottie, Brett, and then someone like Haleigh, Sam, and Tyler (that's my dream people to play). If Fessy gets HG choice, he'll pick Haleigh. Scottie will pick Tyler or Haleigh. Brett will likely pick Sam at this point. He knows she'd likely use it on him and he'd rather be off the block.

Yeah, I absolutely need Tyler to play just out of curiosity of where he would hide a veto. I need to know. And I was thinking about that with Fessy. Someplace very high.  Is there a way to hide one at the top of the Rock Wall?

I hope someone comes up with a way to freeze Scottie out of winning. This week needs to be fun too . And Fessy sending Scottie home out of jealousy fits the bill nicely. 

C'mon Tyler!

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Wings said:

It would not take 2 minutes to shoot in the bathroom, slather and hit the table on the way out.  Honey would not be enough to bed it.  If the disc was very thin maybe but it isn’t. I am not even sure the toothpaste would hold it for the time it takes for this to finish.  It is all about the weight.  

God point and after seeing the disk or whatever it is they're going to hide, I'm putting this to test.

Feeds are already down for veto picks, so yeah, the feeds are gonna be off a lot today, since they definitely are doing Zingbot and veto early (with the small chance that delays happen and they end up waiting until early afternoon anyway).

I'm hoping for Haleigh, Tyler/JC, and Sam picks. I don't want Angela or Kaycee playing at all. 

Just now, TheGapper said:

I want Scottie to win this veto. Fessy trying to send him home is so lame.

I'm expecting a Scottie win but for me, I want a Sam win. Why? I need to see her use the veto on her husband (in her head) so Tyler uses his power and then Fessy has to panic on who to put up...so he puts up Haleigh.

Scenarios, yo.

• Love 14

This week reminds me so much of when Jocasta went home on Nicole's HOH in BB16. That was the turning point where it turned into an easy walk to the end for Derrick.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

God point and after seeing the disk or whatever it is they're going to hide, I'm putting this to test.

It has been a square tile in the past.  I have a hunch tooth paste is too wet to hold it for very long but if mixed with a touch of flour it could work.  You would want it the consistency of caulk.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've known of Taran, Rob, and the rest of them for years now but this is the first time I'm actually sitting down to listen. I wish I got on this last year, because I bet it would have been a blast. Brent seems like a very "on" personality, which is bugging me a bit but it's not because he shares a different opinion than me. I respect some of his opinions, from what I've listened to. But I'm not really a fan of the hyperactive personality, which is why I feel like Brent is. Taran, meanwhile, has a very calming presence and a soothing voice to listen to. 

When he did the "Big Brother 2 Blockumentary", Rob put up a three hour preview for free (the entire thing is NINETEEN HOURS) and I got completely sucked in and wound up purchasing the whole audiobook. Taran was his co-host and I really enjoyed his whole take and demeanor. He was lighthearted and mellow, and offered good insight. I found him really easy to listen to.

If anyone's interest is piqued, I'd say it's worth at least a listen of the free preview (I'm sure you can find it on Rob's site) and see if you like it. I personally loved it and hope they do another (preferably season 10).

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 2

Faysal to JC:  "So the only real relationship Sam has right now is with Brett, right?"

Tyler came up to HOH and Faysal asked him if he was going to try to win the veto.  Tyler said yes.  Faysal says he doesn't want all these people trying to throw it because he doesn't want to have to put up a replacement nom.

Now Faysal is asking Tyler who he thinks was the one vote to keep Rockstar.  Tyler says he doesn't know. 

• Love 1

Faysal is such an idiot.  He really thinks that if the nominations stay the same after the veto is played, that the truth will be revealed for which one voted to keep Rockstar.  

• Love 7