Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

How come I can picture Fessy makes his big noms. One gets pulled off the block via winning or someone using the veto. Fessy noms Tyler and he uses his power app so he has to replace him on the spot. Fessy gets flustered and noms Hayleigh.  Hayleigh voted out. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

You guys, almost everyone here loves F6, there's no tomatoes. Well, maybe from me, but really only when it's Tyler or Kaycee related lol.

This board is actually less of a Lv4 circle jerk than other BB online communities. Reddit and Jokers are absolutely unreadable. Well, Jokers is unreadable every season. 

• Love 4
Just now, NailedIt said:

How come I can picture Fessy makes his big noms. One gets pulled off the block via winning or someone using the veto. Fessy noms Tyler and he uses his power app so he has to replace him on the spot. Fessy gets flustered and noms Hayleigh.  Hayleigh voted out. 

I was trying to come up with a crackpot theory that ends in Haleigh's eviction, too. It's totally going to happen, isn't it?

• Love 5

Sam - "Fessy's not already doing one-on-ones is he?"  

Hay - "No, he's not doing those"

So rich, coming from Miss "I Will Not Be Entertaining One on Ones".  For someone who claims to not be playing and is so against people "sucking up", she is always the first one to cozy up to the new HOH.

LOL, as I was typing, she just told Fes she's not going to treat him any differently.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 7

One of the ways guys get away with a lot of bullshit is that it's, like, "Oh, Fessy is creepy, but he's so dumb, he's harmless." I even find myself thinking that way about Fessy and it is the WRONG WAY to think and it is how guys go too far, because far too often we treat them like they're harmless goofs when the truth is that ANY type of dude could go too far.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I was trying to come up with a crackpot theory that ends in Haleigh's eviction, too. It's totally going to happen, isn't it?

You never know with these Bad News Bears in the hive. It would make for interesting feeds.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

So rich, coming from Miss "I Will Not Be Entertaining One on Ones".  For someone who claims to not be playing and is so against people "sucking up", she is always the first one to cozy up to the new HOH.

Heh. I'm slightly bummed that Brett didn't win HoH because could you imagine that first HoH breakfast in bed that Sam makes for everyone? She'd probably make heart shaped pancakes for him and whittle the butter to look like their initials with a big + between them.

1 minute ago, NailedIt said:

You never know with these Bad News Bears in the hive. It would make for interesting feeds.

At this point, I'm not 100% opposed to the idea of it happening. It would be hilarious and I am always repping Team Good Feeds, no matter who my favourite is. 

• Love 8

Well if Brett goes up on the block BRAM might make a reappearance. So there's that.

p.s. apparently Aunt Sam put on a ton of makeup for the live show. She looks really different. She also apparently put in extensions?

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 1

I think, because of my dejection over Brett probably leaving this week, that I'm gonna head to bed now. I guess I actually got attached to a houseguest this season. Damnit! This is why I was happy with being Team Neutral! I liked having nobody and everybody to root for! Now I like Brett the most and he might be a goner!

DAMNIT, ME! 

• Love 2

Fessy wants a guy out. Smart move. He said he doesn’t want to waste it on Angela or Kaycee. So, that leaves Tyler, Scottie or Brett. I still want a Level 6 person to win it all but I do like a little shake up in the game for entertainment purposes. Also, I don’t want to hear Swaggy say, “I told you my side would win!”.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I think, because of my dejection over Brett probably leaving this week, that I'm gonna head to bed now. I guess I actually got attached to a houseguest this season. Damnit! This is why I was happy with being Team Neutral! I liked having nobody and everybody to root for! Now I like Brett the most and he might be a goner!

DAMNIT, ME! 

Have faith. The Hive has fucked up every other week, they might just do it again. 

• Love 7
Just now, Callaphera said:

Have faith. The Hive has fucked up every other week, they might just do it again. 

I....you know what? I was about to say that they couldn't be stupid for an eighth week, but I can't even say that. It could happen.

Fessy not putting up Angela/Kaycee would increase Brett's odds in staying, so that would be pretty funny. I'd also laugh if Scottie got evicted on Fessy's HOH. 

I just really can't stand the thought of Brett leaving. I guess, the plus side to him leaving is that I go back to being on Team Neutral.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I....you know what? I was about to say that they couldn't be stupid for an eighth week, but I can't even say that. It could happen.

Fessy not putting up Angela/Kaycee would increase Brett's odds in staying, so that would be pretty funny. I'd also laugh if Scottie got evicted on Fessy's HOH. 

I just really can't stand the thought of Brett leaving. I guess, the plus side to him leaving is that I go back to being on Team Neutral.

I mean, I'm all in on @NailedIt's "accidentally nom Haleigh" idea. Fessy could turn around after Tyler uses the Cloud on himself and say "Haleigh, I'm so confused. What do I do?" and Production being like "Uh, you kinda said her name so she's an official nominee now...".

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Speaking of Bram... Sam just told Brett she's his new "little baby Rockstar".  I'm not even sure what that means, but she was awfully flirty when she said it.

So if Brett does end up evicted, she'll be a total basket case. Heh, she's like the kiss of death. She picks her new bestie, and "Welcome to the jury house."

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

So if Brett does end up evicted, she'll be a total basket case. Heh, she's like the kiss of death. She picks her new bestie, and "Welcome to the jury house."

Ah, memories of Jillian aka Final Destination from last season. "Everyone who sits on the block beside me goes home!"

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Fessy will figure out who he wants to nom about five minutes after the feeds go to fish for the nomination ceremony. I’m not putting any stock into anything said tonight. I’m really hoping Brett or Angela gets the boot, but my whole worry this week is just for Scotty to be safe. 

• Love 5
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Fessy will figure out who he wants to nom about five minutes after the feeds go to fish for the nomination ceremony. I’m not putting any stock into anything said tonight. I’m really hoping Brett or Angela gets the boot, but my whole worry this week is just for Scotty to be safe. 

I just think Haleigh is JUST smart enough for them to make sure not to nominate Sam or Scottie. 

• Love 3

Come on Faysal. Just nominate Scottie. You know vyou want him out. He wants your girl, and you care more about that than you do the game. Just do it.  Thanks Big Guy. 

• Love 7

Too funny...Sam just started a Sam monologue to Scottie about how she's even sadder this week than she was last week, but she's trying so hard to be happy and play because it's what RS would have wanted... but she barely got a whole sentence into it before Scottie said "pizza's ready" and bolted.

Now she's trying to continue it with Brett who is laying face down on a bed but he's barely responding. She just said for the 5th or 6th time that she's going to take a shower, but yet she still keeps talking...

• Love 5

JC working the Giant and told him Brett was the vote to keep Rocksalt and Scottie voted her out. I’m not sure if he bought it, but I’ll be all about Yaycee if he’s gonna work to keep Brett this week. 

• Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

JC is so fucking messy when he gets backed into a corner in the game. I can't wait for that Frankie Grande-lite troll to be sent to the jury house. The sooner, the better. 

I think I hate him worse than Frankie, which I didn't think was possible.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I love that JC thought that that was going to work. 

He has an exaggerated sense of his position in the game. He thinks he controls everyone when in reality no one cares what the little fucking troll says.

• Love 3

I know that Fessy told JC that he would be safe this week but wouldn't it be fun if Fessy found out how sneaky JC has been and ended up backdooring him?    

ETA: BB keeps having a rolling banner above the feeds saying to watch the "latest gruel "HOH competition".  Really BB?  20 minutes is not "grueling".

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I think I hate him worse than Frankie, which I didn't think was possible.

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

He has an exaggerated sense of his position in the game. He thinks he controls everyone when in reality no one cares what the little fucking troll says.

JC  isn't even on my radar. He doesn't get much screen time so he's not on production's radar either.   When he does show up either here in a thread or on TV my only thought is "Oh, is he still there?" He's just  totally irrelevant.

• Love 3
Just now, Skycatcher said:

JC  isn't even on my radar. He doesn't get much screen time so he's not on production's radar either.   When he does show up either here in a thread or on TV my only thought is "Oh, is he still there?" He's just  totally irrelevant.

He runs interference for Tyler when Tyler will drop him in a nanosecond when it suits him. At least Kaycee has a F2 with Tyler. Honestly, JC is arguably the shittiest player left in the house.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

JC doesn't need to be shown on the feeds. You can hear him on at least one side, no matter where he is in the house. JC has two volume levels: stealth whisper that you can't understand or at the top of his lungs so you can't avoid him. 

• Love 4

Fessy already told JC he’s safe along Haleigh. I wonder if people would drag JC to the end? This might be the week that Fessy turns it on. HOH & Veto. It’s a long week until nominations on Monday. So much could happen.  

• Love 1

JC is benefiting from the rest of the house turning into Helen when the question of him being nominated comes up: It's Too Soon. There are bigger targets, they knew they can't rely on JC's loyalty, but he'll still be there for easy pickings. Well, except for Faysal who will never believe that JC is the one who flipped all those weeks ago. Production could ask him the DR "So, what did you think about JC flipping on that vote early in the game" and Fessy would be like "Nah, it's not JC. Trust me, it's not him. WHO FLIPPED?"

• Love 2

Aaaand Haleigh and Scottie are upstairs in the game area with Hails coaching Scottie on what to say to avoid pissing off the Giant and how he’s supposed to help her manipulate the Giant to get him to do what she wants (because nobody’s seeing eye to eye with how things are gonna go).

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

This board is actually less of a Lv4 circle jerk than other BB online communities. Reddit and Jokers are absolutely unreadable. Well, Jokers is unreadable every season. 

Cool.  I'll have to check those sites out and find more of my peeps.  Thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

BB can always dust off the Diamond Veto which allows the veto holder the extra power of replacing the person he/she takes off.  So if a Level 6 person wins it they can come off or take off one of their people off and replace that person with Hay.  And in that case Tyler can save his power app for next week too.

• Love 1

I didn’t know Haleigh was HOH. I’m thought it was Fessy. LOL!!! She’s talking with Scottie like she’s the HOH. Granted, she’s the brains behind the operation but she needs to cool her jets. I would love Fessy to walk up the skywalk and see them. Too funny!!

• Love 2

She's smart enough to know that she really HAS to be the HoH this week or Fessy will fuck it up. 

However, I think she might actually fuck it up herself by letting him put Sam up as a pawn with Brett, with the intent on backdooring Tyler.

Honestly, though, I would hope that she is at the point where she realizes that it really doesn't matter if Tyler is backdoored or not, as they clearly don't control the votes, so just put him up and be happy to get whoever you get. Pawns are dumb moves at this point.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

She's smart enough to know that she really HAS to be the HoH this week or Fessy will fuck it up. 

However, I think she might actually fuck it up herself by letting him put Sam up as a pawn with Brett, with the intent on backdooring Tyler.

Honestly, though, I would hope that she is at the point where she realizes that it really doesn't matter if Tyler is backdoored or not, as they clearly don't control the votes, so just put him up and be happy to get whoever you get. Pawns are dumb moves at this point.

Yeah, this really isn't the time or place for strategic, sneaky moves. Might as well go in like a cannonball and hope their side takes a casualty. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

LOL!!!!  It doesn't even occur to them that some of this possible 6-person alliance has already been eliminated.  Folks, do NOT underestimate The Hive's ability to still wind up blindsided this week.  It's almost as powerful as the forces that are conspiring to blindside production each week.  

• Love 8