Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

A View To A Kill is still my favorite.  And I was going to marry John Taylor...ahhh youth.

A View To A Kill is still my favorite.  And I was going to marry John Taylor...ahhh youth.

I was going to marry John Taylor!! LOL!

• Love 2

I wonder if Sam has limited 'nice' clothes and that's what we always see her as rosie the riveter.

Just now, RagePaige said:

Haliegh and Rockstar are trying to get her to wear their clothes to prevent her from voting Rockstar out

ohhhhhh haha!  didn't think of that.

4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Sam wants to dress up in a skirt but says it's making her nervous.  Good thing she'll have to change into athletic gear later!

I mean, I know why I get nervous wearing a skirt but I'm pretty sure Sam doesn't have the same hang-up I do about them now. Is she afraid of flashing everyone? Is it bad luck? 

2 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Haliegh and Rockstar are trying to get her to wear their clothes to prevent her from voting Rockstar out

Oh. LOL forever. Are they going to ask Brett to wear Rockstar's three days unwashed Mrs. Roper caftan, too?

3 minutes ago, Sandycat said:
37 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

I was going to marry John Taylor!! LOL!

Ya'll don't know from nothin'....I was Simon Le Bon's bed wench in another life.  Mmmm, he was so fine.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

Well, THAT’s a unique tactic.  :)

Just now, gunderda said:

I wonder if Sam has limited 'nice' clothes and that's what we always see her as rosie the riveter.

Possible; somehow, I doubt Stuarts Draft accords one much need for - or opportunity to use - very much in the way of formal wear, beyond weddings and funerals.  :>

Just now, Callaphera said:

I mean, I know why I get nervous wearing a skirt but I'm pretty sure Sam doesn't have the same hang-up I do about them now. Is she afraid of flashing everyone? Is it bad luck? 

If it shows her biscuit, yes.

• Love 11

From Reddit:

Sam: I'm just going to sit back here with you (Rockstar). They're all going around freaking out, changing the plan.

Maybe she's just trying to hint to Rockstar that she's leaving, and making a point that it's not her fault, it's their fault?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mooses said:

From Reddit:

Sam: I'm just going to sit back here with you (Rockstar). They're all going around freaking out, changing the plan.

Maybe she's just trying to hint to Rockstar that she's leaving, and making a point that it's not her fault, it's their fault?

Meanwhile Sam is laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, looking like she's thisclose to losing her shit on Rockstar. My ass is parked on this feed permanently. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Welp. Guess it's time to turn the feeds on.

Yes and I just did.  Almost tripped in the process!

Sam in getting touchy!  Did not like BB telling her to put her mic on.  LOL

Sam "I know haleigh is your person.. but she has other people... but you're my person..should you go.. i'll be 100% alone. "

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Meanwhile Sam is laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, looking like she's thisclose to losing her shit on Rockstar. My ass is parked on this feed permanently. 

She was trying to change her clothes which was also irritating her because I think she's on outfit 10 and wishes there was an easier way to change clothes in front of the cameras lol

She about had a breakdown..... while teling RS that she would be alone without her, BB told her to put on her mic and she made her hands into fists... then covered her eyes like she was trying to not freak out.  RS said 'it's ok"

7 minutes ago, mooses said:

From Reddit:

Best to not try to get in her head. Scary place :>

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, gunderda said:

sam getting loud saying that everyone is being sneaky around everyone's back and it's making her sick.

How dare people go on Big Brother and play Big Brother! It's an outrage!!

... that woman ain't right.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Why is Sam freaking out about RS being her person and ~potentially leaving, when she’s voting her out? I don’t understand. 

Because she has to vote with the others in case she needs a favor in the future.  That is what she started saying to RS when BB told her to put her mic on and that changed her gears to internal mini implode.

I don't get Sam's freak out- Tyler told her to do what she wants to do- twice now. Then she pushed and asked who was going to stay- and then he said it's leaning towards Kaycee whether you vote for her or not. She asked him what he wants her to do- he says Rockstar is coming after him- Kaycee is not. So she says okay I'll vote for Rockstar to leave.

So I don't understand this freak out she is having currently. If this isn't strategy- it's just annoying at this point.

Vote to Keep Rockstar if she's your BFF. Geeze.  

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Why is Sam freaking out about RS being her person and ~potentially leaving, when she’s voting her out? I don’t understand. 

Somehow the light switch in her head finally flipped on that this happening?

Sam is wound very, very tightly.

• Love 2
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I don't get Sam's freak out- Tyler told her to do what she wants to do- twice now. Then she pushed and asked who was going to stay- and then he said it's leaning towards Kaycee whether you vote for her or not. She asked him what he wants her to do- he says Rockstar is coming after him- Kaycee is not. So she says okay I'll vote for Rockstar to leave.

So I don't understand this freak out she is having currently. If this isn't strategy- it's just annoying at this point.

Yeah, she's exhausting. If it's not strategy, I just don't get what she wants. She asks what to do, then gets mad that she's being told what to do. She doesn't want game talk, but wants to be included. HGs try to include her, she gets mad they're being shady. 

Tyler and Kaycee have been especially light with telling her what to do, and generally frame them as "suggestions" because they know she's a ticking time bomb. But it seems like a losing battle. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mooses said:

Yeah, she's exhausting. If it's not strategy, I just don't get what she wants. She asks what to do, then gets mad that she's being told what to do. She doesn't want game talk, but wants to be included. HGs try to include her, she gets mad they're being shady. 

Tyler and Kaycee have been especially light with telling her what to do, and generally frame them as "suggestions" because they know she's a ticking time bomb. But it seems like a losing battle. 

Yup. So frustrating. It's clear being in the house on lockdown makes her go bananas. I don't understand why they don't just give her a Vape for the lockdowns or a nicotine patch. At least if she's still getting that relief of the Nicotine maybe she wont' be so all over the place. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think it's just inner turmoil.  She wants RS to stay but know she's not and can't tell her that she knows there's a very good chance she's going home. She's betraying another friend.

This is exactly why.  She cannot contain any emotion so she should never play poker.  

• Love 1

The DR needs to give her whatever mood balancers they did earlier this week. 

I do respect that Sam has repeatedly shown that she knows how to keep a secret. And it’s so nice to have HGs that are so consistently fine with blindsides. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Yup. So frustrating. It's clear being in the house on lockdown makes her go bananas. I don't understand why they don't just give her a Vape for the lockdowns or a nicotine patch. At least if she's still getting that relief of the Nicotine maybe she wont' be so all over the place. 

I have a feeling that even if the nicotine patches were available, Sam wouldn't use them because... I don't know, insert some homespun "wisdom" here. Rockstar, however, would have so many slapped on her that she'd be more patch than person. 

• Love 3
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

For most smokers I know, it’s about 25% physical addiction to nicotine and 75% psychological addiction to the rituals of smoking.  The patch takes care of the first (mostly, depending upon how heavy a smoker you are), but does nothing for the second - for that, you’re on your own.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

For most smokers I know, it’s about 25% physical addiction to nicotine and 75% psychological addiction to the rituals of smoking.  The patch takes care of the first (mostly, depending upon how heavy a smoker you are), but does nothing for the second - for that, you’re on your own.

Yes, as a former smoker, it's as much the ritual as the actual nicotine. It is such a powerful drug. I haven't smoked in years and years, and yet even now, I occasionally miss the ritual of driving and smoking, or smoking with coffee. I think there is a lot more going on with Sam, but dealing with that can't be helping.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RagePaige said:

If L6 actually gets Rockstar to say "Level Six" in her eviction speech (like they plan on doing) without her knowing the meaning of it, will that be a top 10 misting of all time?

I don't even know if it's a misting, so much as a (level eleventy!) trolling. 

42 minutes ago, gunderda said:

sam getting loud saying that everyone is being sneaky around everyone's back and it's making her sick.

I should really just keep the Chenbot "Welcome to Big Brother!" gif on my desktop for the entire season.

16 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

She's bananas. And (speculation but I think it's solid) the DR found some successful meds, but isn't giving them consistently.

3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I just realized that if Fessy wins tonight, it’ll be 7 straight new HOHs, no repeats. Has that happened before?

I have no idea, but I bet @Halting Hex could tell you! :D

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I swear, it's like Production just kinda gave up this year. 

No way, production LOVES this season as much as we do!  They got drama they could not even imagine!  And it keeps on coming. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

No way, production LOVES this season as much as we do!  They got drama they could not even imagine!  And it keeps on coming. 

Yeah but they've been really sloppy with some stuff. Showing The Cloud graphic on the screen for no reason, letting the HGs peek out the sliding door to see what the comp set up is (happened for two comps, three different HGs overall), shouting loud enough for the HGs to hear inside. Normally they can hear construction noises but not to this level. 

Unless it's a masterful troll game from Big Brother and the payoff is yet to come but I highly doubt it. 

Also, Production might like the drama this season but I bet they hate certain HGs for their constant backtalk and rule breaking. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Wings said:
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I swear, it's like Production just kinda gave up this year. 

Yeah, but a bunch of things that used to be SOOO important are now just ... meh. Unveiling the HOH room for a new HOH -- nah. They used to make a huge deal out of the haves/have nots division. Now we don't even hear about it.

• Love 2
Just now, Skyfall said:

What’s the current breakdown of votes tonight and any word in the cancelled vote?

Fessy's vote should be cancelled so then Scottie might be the lone vote to keep RS

Everyone else is voting to evict RS

And the hive has no idea...

Just now, Gummo said:

Yeah, but a bunch of things that used to be SOOO important are now just ... meh. Unveiling the HOH room for a new HOH -- nah. They used to make a huge deal out of the haves/have nots division. Now we don't even hear about it.

because they have too many crappy new twists that they have to get into the show. 

• Love 3
Just now, Gummo said:

The "no writing" rule. As funny as the 6s in the hats is, BB used to be all over that shit. Hence our giant Skittles vote breakdowns. I wasn't crazy about the peg wall because I'm a stickler for the rules but they haven't really used it for more than pimping out their social media or playing Pictionary. But still. No writing. 

• Love 1