Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

One other thing that made me chuckle last night was that Fessy has apparently named their alliance The Bad News Bears like a lot of us here have joked.

If any of them throw out "The Gang That Can't Shoot Straight," I'd like to know which one of you is secretly the DR person who feeds them their lines!

• Love 6

Sam is using olive oil to tan but she doesn't understand the concept.  She thinks it is to keep your skin moisturized.  Nope, it makes those brown spots appear when you get older.  How can she not know this?!

• Love 2
Just now, Wings said:

Sam is using olive oil to tan but she doesn't understand the concept.  She thinks it is to keep your skin moisturized.  Nope, it makes those brown spots appear when you get older.  How can she not know this?!

Or she's going to look like a tomato later.  I don't think she has a base tan???  She might regret that a lot....

32 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

I see Haliegh as dumb as a post in sooooo many ways, but she DOES think she is smart. Obviously she isn’t. She is strong minded and doesn’t let anyone else make her final decisions, in my opinion.

I also think she is intelligent in many ways, but she doesn’t possess as much common sense needed to have a better chance at winning this game. Any type personality, except psycho personality is capable of winning this game, but u have to know how to read people’s body language and their temperament. Tyler is very soft spoken, non- combative, and trustworthy to most on both sides. More flies with honey. And don’t get caught when u do have to lie. And u DO have to lie and deceive, but I don’t see that being a problem for any of them. If u don’t pick the right people to align with, it’s on u.

Edited by D.CBies
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Blame Angela and Brett. They've been oiling themselves up and laying in the sun every day they get the backyard. I think it's why Brett seems so... lobster-ish. They were trying to convince Scottie to do it yesterday, too. He was smart enough to say no and go back into the shade. 

I feel like they should run that "Save your bacon. Use sunscreen" PSA on the living room screen that they show during most episodes of BB on CBS. I hate that commercial because I always get a craving for bacon when I see it. 

• Love 2

I scanned through last night and couldn't find a reason, and I am confused, but how does Kaycee save herself from the block as the hacker, only to be put right back on the block again at Veto?  Why wasn't she safe through the entire cycle?  This makes no sense.  

3 minutes ago, Boilergal said:

I scanned through last night and couldn't find a reason, and I am confused, but how does Kaycee save herself from the block as the hacker, only to be put right back on the block again at Veto?  Why wasn't she safe through the entire cycle?  This makes no sense.  

Taking herself down didn’t ensure immunity. It isn’t like winning a veto. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Cutty said:

I agree with Peech on this one. Angela has a nice body but that face is pretty average. However, I give her props for doing some DRs without makeup. 

Also she needs to stay out of the sun. She’s gonna look like a catchers mitt by the time she’s 35. 

Y’all are welcome to your own opinions, of course - but personally, I wouldn’t kick Angela out of bed for BEC.  ;>

4 hours ago, YouKnowNothing said:

Hayleigh is smart and works hard, but her alliance is making her second guess her choices and question her read on the house. 

Theres also that Tyler is innocent thing... so maybe I’m giving her too much credit. 

I think you are; remember, it was Scottie who finally successfully nailed down the actual composition of Lwtf to the (not his) Hive alliance - and it was Hay who shot down the notion.

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

While I do prefer proper terms, "lady garden" will always and forever be my favourite euphemism for a woman's undercarriage. There are so many bad jokes and puns you can make when you call it a lady garden. 

Yup!  I read that, and 14 immediately popped to mind without even trying.  ;>

3 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't think that Fessy has Slip & Slide in the bag- everyone thought Austin would do well- and he kept falling really hard. Haha. 

Big guys fall harder, and have further to fall.  

Slip ‘n Slide doesn’t need linebacker skills - gymnastics and dance skills (balance and grace in movement) will serve you much better.  My top 2 picks for Slip ‘n Slide would be (1) Angela and (2) Sam and/or JC.

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In all seriousness, I want to see Sam win the next HoH because I want to see if she's going to go on a vengeance tour and just mow down everyone in her way like a fourteen year old playing Call of Duty. Bonus points if she stands on the Sky Bridge and yells down "Who's making fun of who now, bitch?". Hell hath no fury and all that. 

Couldn’t read that without this immediately popping to mind:    :)

2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

I just pulled up the Wiki, and Becky won that year. BECKY. How the f did that happen? I had completely blocked that from my mind.

Well, think about it; you get bashed by a train, you have about .25 seconds to become the World’s Best Fucking Expert on How to Fall.  ;>

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Basically. Right down to the "VALIDATE ME!" and the hissy fits that come out of nowhere and the constant need for management. I think Sam is easier to control than Kaitlyn but she still needs to be controlled. 

One plus Sam has over Chakra Con - at least Sam recognizes most of the crazy is coming from inside her own head. :>

2 hours ago, missyb said:

At least RS/Angie called it a jury battle back and accurately explained to Sam how it worked. She forgot the part about eveyrone sweairng they vote out whoever comes back into the house . LOL

Only thing Pinky got wrong was the number of Jurors before a JBB kicked in; she said 5, when as of late it’s been 4.

• Love 5

I missed this because unless Sam goes nutso today, I don't really see much point in actually turning the feeds on but apparently (according to a reddit comment), Faysal and JC got a warning from Big Brother that if they didn't get up after being called out to get out of bed for the past while, Big Brother was going to give them some sort of competition disadvantage or penalty or something like that. 

I'm really tired of this crop of HGs just ignoring and snapping back at Big Brother when they get called out for the same things everyone who has ever been on the show gets called out for. There are rules for a reason and you're expected to follow them, not snark back and ignore them. Well, okay, snark back if it's funny but they're never that funny when they snap back. 

• Love 4

Every year some HGs don't listen to BB at all. And BB has no one to blame but themselves because they don't dish out consequences. 

Like if they don't get up - put them on slop.  If they ignore them again - take away their hot showers.  If again they refuse - make them move into the have not room. Once they start listening gradually take the punishments away and the minute they ignore again, give them right back. 

That's what they need to do.

BB just did the 'that's what she said"

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Brett should be throwing this HoH. He's not on anyone's radar, sucks at comps and any L4 sitting next to him will be evicted. Plus ... we need more "Bram," the no-mance of BB20.

I have to disagree.  Both Hay and Fessy have Brett as a target ahead of Tyler.  Hay for "game play" because she still thinks to this day that Tyler is an innocent and the boot list she and Rockstar came up with has Tyler as the last person NOT in The Hive and it's Auxiliary (Scottie) being targeted as a result.  Fessy because he is getting pissed about Brett's time with Hay and has always been closer with Tyler over Brett from the get go. 

JC and Sam and Kaycee would all keep Tyler over Brett too.  Angela may as well though she is a toss up.  She has become closer to Tyler the last week or so but I think she sees him as a stronger player than Brett as well.  Still, given the work Tyler has put in with her the last 2 weeks, I think she would save him over Brett at this point. 

Scotty is most likely to vote in Brett's favor over Tyler because Scotty is the one person in the house, far more than Hay, that wants Tyler out first and foremost and pretty much always has.

Edited by green
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

I would love to see a Brett HOH, but he'd be dumb to go for it right now. He's in a great position, and having to show his cards with noms would fuck it all up.

Yeah, but if he doesn't win any HOH or Veto comps and gets to the end, what will his resume be?  Some of these people need to start winning and making moves.  I'm looking at you Brett, Kaycee, JC, Scottie, Angela...  We keep saying on this board (myself included) that they should lay low, but that doesn't win you big brother.

• Love 2

Reason #1,483 Why Pinky is Shitty at BB - from Joker’s:

Tue 11:14 AM PT earlier Rockstar / Sam BY couches, Rockstar tells Sam that she has a F6 plan that includes them, Haleigh Faysal Scottie and JC. Sam asks what about Brett? Rockstar says not he's not included.

So: one of your House besties divulges in total confidence to you and you alone her unrequited crush on one of the HGs - and your go-to to secure her vote is to concoct a pitch for an alliance scheme which specifically excludes him...???

Way to rack up those votes, Pinky.  :P

Edited by Nashville
Added emphasis
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Reason #1,483 Why Pinky is Shitty at BB - from Joker’s:

Tue 11:14 AM PT earlier Rockstar / Sam BY couches, Rockstar tells Sam that she has a F6 plan that includes them, Haleigh Faysal Scottie and JC. Sam asks what about Brett? Rockstar says not he's not included.

So: one of your House besties divulges in total confidence to you and you alone her unrequited crush on one of the HGs - and your go-to to secure her vote is to concoct a pitch for an alliance scheme which specifically excludes him...???

Way to rack up those votes, Pinky.  :P

I was semi-listening to that convo and caught nothing except for sam's non-enthused "oh ok" after everything RS was telling her.  Which makes RS even dumber that she couldn't catch that Sam was not excited about this info. 

Oh and then RS told her that her plan was for Brett to be out 7th. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RagePaige said:

Its happening right now.  Its hilarious.  Hes giving her pointers and low key egging her one to expose the "Secret Showmance" between Tyler and Angela

Lol, lol ????????????

4 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Seriously though?  You crack me the hell up!

Me too! Unfortunately they shouldn’t be showing their undercarriage. Is this Survivor? ??

1 hour ago, D.CBies said:

You’re right, maybe u r wrong, in my humble opinion u r dead wrong. She’s not the only one that won a hack, but she is the only one that basically threw it away by trying to save a person that would NOT have ever put someone else above herself. Now u CAN look at that two different ways; she either too sweet to be on B.B., or too stupid to know how the game works. 

Wow. Dead wrong. Well, I still think she’s smart but has her failings. And we’re all entitled to think however. It was just a hypothetical to begin with. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, YouKnowNothing said:

Wow. Dead wrong. Well, I still think she’s smart but has her failings. And we’re all entitled to think however. It was just a hypothetical to begin with. 

I understand , your opinion is just as good as mine or anyone else’s is. I just though at that time that Haliegh could have really bettered her personal game if she would have taken advantage of her rewards in the right way. Heck, a person could try to do everything right right in this game and still lose. But, everyone should be playing for their own game. I’ve never seen anyone not, till then. Nothing personal.

If any HG ever came up to me , if I was also one of them, and says “ I am not in here to win the 500,000, I would automatically walk away from them knowing they are full of crap, and that they think I’m stupid. Haliegh didn’t, as far as I remember, but Sam said it many times. Haliegh just acted like she didnt want to win by what she did. 

Edited by D.CBies
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Blame Angela and Brett. They've been oiling themselves up and laying in the sun every day they get the backyard. I think it's why Brett seems so... lobster-ish. They were trying to convince Scottie to do it yesterday, too. He was smart enough to say no and go back into the shade. 

Am I remembering right that Dr. Will said he got skin cancer from his first season and by All-Stars he rarely if ever went out in the sun?

I prefer correct anatomical terms, however there is no correct term for a woman's crotch.  Vagina is not it!  Undercarriage is brilliant and I will use it from this day forward.   

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Am I remembering right that Dr. Will said he got skin cancer from his first season and by All-Stars he rarely if ever went out in the sun?

Yup. From an Entertainment Weekly interview:

I got two things from BB in 2001: I got $500,000 and I got basal cell carcinoma. Skin cancer! I had a lesion on my leg that was biopsied. That’s what pushed me back into medicine and made me want to be a dermatologist.

I've had my fair share of suspicious moles that have so far come back negative but I cringe whenever I see Angela and Brett covering themselves with olive oil and then sitting out in the sun for hours. Tinted moisturizers are your friend if you want some colour! Save your bacon. CBS Cares. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, D.CBies said:
19 minutes ago, YouKnowNothing said:

I understand , your opinion is just as good as mine or anyone else’s is. I just though at that time that Haliegh could have really bettered her personal game if she would have taken advantage of her rewards in the right way. Heck, a person could try to do everything right right in this game and still lose. But, everyone should be playing for their own game. I’ve never seen anyone not, till then. Nothing personal.

When KayCee won it, the 4 repeated over and over again, DENY DENY DENY. LOL

Edited by missyb
20 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

If any HG ever came up to me , if I was also one of them, and says “ I am not in here to win the 500,000, I would automatically walk away from them knowing they are full of crap, and that they think I’m stupid. Haliegh didn’t, as far as I remember, but Sam said it many times. Haliegh just acted like she didnt want to win by what she did. 

Exactly. It’s hard for me to critique anyone’s game until they’re evicted or the game is over. I would have said last year (and did say until finale night) that Josh was a moron. Well, moron or not, he’s got the money, and I’ve still only got my opinion. 

• Love 5

BB messing with Brett. First he said, he had too much sun and he actually put on sunscreen and BB said "Yes" over the loudspeaker. Then Brett said he was scared of the sun today and BB said: "You've got to be kidding me". LOL.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Why does my brain always immediately transpose that into ‘CB Scares’? 

"Breaker One-Nine, I've got a ghost story for you..."

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go blast some C.W. McCall and make my neighbours wonder what's wrong with me. (So much. So very very much, neighbours.)

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I can think of a couple - but hell if I’m saying them here.  ;>

None anatomically correct though!   I can think of many, as well.  ;> 

6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Cray Cray alert: 
BB just called a lock down (dont know if it is for good or just to fix something). 
This is when the cray cray Sam comes out . When the sun goes away.

They were all taken aback by that. It ruined their sun & fun time.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I missed this because unless Sam goes nutso today, I don't really see much point in actually turning the feeds on but apparently (according to a reddit comment), Faysal and JC got a warning from Big Brother that if they didn't get up after being called out to get out of bed for the past while, Big Brother was going to give them some sort of competition disadvantage or penalty or something like that. 

I'm really tired of this crop of HGs just ignoring and snapping back at Big Brother when they get called out for the same things everyone who has ever been on the show gets called out for. There are rules for a reason and you're expected to follow them, not snark back and ignore them. Well, okay, snark back if it's funny but they're never that funny when they snap back. 

This just made me angry again about Matt eating while he was a HN and BB doing absolutely nothing about it.

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Every year some HGs don't listen to BB at all. And BB has no one to blame but themselves because they don't dish out consequences. 

Like if they don't get up - put them on slop.  If they ignore them again - take away their hot showers.  If again they refuse - make them move into the have not room. Once they start listening gradually take the punishments away and the minute they ignore again, give them right back. 

THIS! They do that on BBCan and they really need to start employing it here.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

This just made me angry again about Matt eating while he was a HN and BB doing absolutely nothing about it.

THIS! They do that on BBCan and they really need to start employing it here.

I’d purely LOVE to see this, if for no other reason than to see JC go batshit Monchichi on the entire House.  ;>

• Love 13
25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go blast some C.W. McCall and make my neighbours wonder what's wrong with me. (So much. So very very much, neighbours.)

Just tell'em you're going "Eastbound and Down". ;) 

• Love 4

I was really impressed when Big Brother threatened to cut off backyard access if certain people (*coughJCcough*) continued to sing and it worked for a short while! But it was a toothless threat and I think they've just given up. 

I know it's just a recorded voice and someone hitting a button on a control panel but sometimes I feel like Big Brother doesn't deserve all the backtalk that they've gotten this season. 

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

I’d purely LOVE to see this, if for no other reason than to see JC go batshit Monchichi on the entire House.  ;>

Best mental image ever. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
Just now, vb68 said:

Just tell'em you're going "Eastbound and Down". ;) 

That’s Jerry Reed - C. W. McCall was “Convoy”.  :D

(I still have the “Black Bear Road” LP sitting around here somewhere....)

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And didn't Enzo always get away with it by using the fridge door to block the cameras?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Actually slip and slide is as much about mental toughness as it is physical. Having to keep getting up over and over again. Mentally dealing with the pain.

i just don’t see Fessy winning it - too big and awkward.

tyler could win it but I bet he hopes someone in his alliance does.

i think Brett, Kaycee and Tyler will go hard for it as long as Scottie is in contention. I just don’t see Angela winning it either.

i think Sam also could do really well. She may not want to nominate anyone but I think she wants that room again.

i don’t see her nominating Hay (cause of deal) , Tyler or Kaycee. I would be shocked if she nominated JC.

my guess is Scottie would be her target. They are not close anymore.

Wanna chime in because since last night I've been wondering...if Sam wins, wonder what her nom speech will be this time...will she address the young men in this house or the whores? God I hope she wins, and I am sorry for anyone suffering from mental illness on this feed, but I WANT TO WATCH THIS TRAIN WRECK. The conversation with JC about mud hole, or whatever the fuck that was, was AMAZING.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Slider said:

Yeah, but if he doesn't win any HOH or Veto comps and gets to the end, what will his resume be?  Some of these people need to start winning and making moves.  I'm looking at you Brett, Kaycee, JC, Scottie, Angela...  We keep saying on this board (myself included) that they should lay low, but that doesn't win you big brother.

I think (like all jury convos), it totally depends on who he's sitting next to and how they got there. But even if he feels like he needs comp wins to make a case, he's got time. Jury just started last week, so my vote still goes to, lay low and continue the outstanding spy work and social game. 

55 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Yep. I think the editors even trolled him with a tan/white side by side. 

53 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Rockstar is waxing nostalgic about wearing a t-shirt while pregnant which read PARTY WITH SLUTS. I doubt Sam is too impressed by that.

Sam might not be, but I am. That's hilarious! 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Brett definitely has a Dr WIll case going for him in final 2. He was public enemy three weeks in a row and through good social game, took his name off that list. He was a valuable alliance member who infiltrated the other side. They all had jobs and he did his as well as any other member in his alliance. It wasn't his job to win comps until the end. Something of that nature.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Brett definitely has a Dr WIll case going for him in final 2. He was public enemy three weeks in a row and through good social game, took his name off that list. He was a valuable alliance member who infiltrated the other side. They all had jobs and he did his as well as any other member in his alliance. It wasn't his job to win comps until the end. Something of that nature.

Just clarifying that the quote was from Slider and not me. I agree with you, although I don't know that Brett is savvy enough to pull it off as well as Will did. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Wings said:

I prefer correct anatomical terms, however there is no correct term for a woman's crotch.  Vagina is not it!  Undercarriage is brilliant and I will use it from this day forward.   

I prefer “The box the kids came in.”

• Love 12

I apologize for asking this, especially as I've been watching BB since 2010, but is there a rule that the HOH cannot nominate the veto holder?  I know there must be, as I've never seen it done, and no one would use it otherwise (unless, of course, they were on the block).  

2 hours ago, D.CBies said:

I also think she is intelligent in many ways, but she doesn’t possess as much common sense needed to have a better chance at winning this game.

It confuses the heck out of me when you reply to yourself.  ?

That said, I think Haleigh has a fair bit of intelligence.  She’s a Aggie.  That says a lot.  She could just be hiding it well?  Hard to say.  

1 hour ago, TimWil said:

Rockstar is waxing nostalgic about wearing a t-shirt while pregnant which read PARTY WITH SLUTS. I doubt Sam is too impressed by that.

In light of the previous discussion regarding undercarriages, please don’t say, “waxing.”  ?

53 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"Breaker One-Nine, I've got a ghost story for you..."

I am not ashamed to admit that’s on my iTunes.  

F4206618-9264-45CD-9794-06A4915C7382.jpeg

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

Wanna chime in because since last night I've been wondering...if Sam wins, wonder what her nom speech will be this time...will she address the young men in this house or the whores? God I hope she wins, and I am sorry for anyone suffering from mental illness on this feed, but I WANT TO WATCH THIS TRAIN WRECK. The conversation with JC about mud hole, or whatever the fuck that was, was AMAZING.

Actually I think it would be about loyalty and being 2 faced.

why I really think she would put up Scottie and Brett. I think she sees Scottie playing every one and I really think she no longer trusts Brett. She may have a crush on him but I really think she doesn’t believe anything that he says . I also think she will be very upset about Rockstars speech. You know she will tell Sam that Brett helped write it.

JMO. I don’t think she will target ANGELA. She had a really interesting conversation last night on BBAD with KC and Angela about how important these friendships are in the house are to her. Hay was there also but you could tell when she said your friendship means more to me than you know she meant Angela and KC. She sounds like she has a problem forming lasting friendships, just a lot of surface ones. The talk seemed genuine to me.

Hay laughed about it later to either Fessy or Scottie. Not sure which.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I apologize for asking this, especially as I've been watching BB since 2010, but is there a rule that the HOH cannot nominate the veto holder?  I know there must be, as I've never seen it done, and no one would use it otherwise (unless, of course, they were on the block).  

Holding the Veto makes you ineligible for nomination, which is why people who are at risk of being backdoored hope that their name gets pulled from the Bag O' Chips or they get picked for Houseguest's Choice. Even if you use it, you're still protected by it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1