Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Swaggy and Faysal left the room but now they're whispering to each other about Kaitlyn.  Swaggy says if Kaitlyn is telling Swaggy's group all this stuff about the other side, how do they know she's not telling them stuff about their group.

1 minute ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Bayleigh needs to cut swaggy and explore on her own cause she really is the most woke person in the houze and the only person on Tylers tale. 

I think the only way that is happening is if Swaggy gets voted out before her. 

Swaggy is telling Faysal about Rachel's convo with Scottie where Rachel said she, Angela, and the bros never officially made an alliance and how she says they don't talk game with her.  I wonder if he's telling Faysal because he thinks they can use Rachel down the road.  

3 hours ago, zorak said:

Faysal just got another Hamazon delivery.  One of the girls in HOH said she hopes he gets a lot.

All that sodium in so many slices of vegan ham is so unhealthy. This show does some really demented stuff to the HGs (and I am referring to that slip and slide comp, which always amazed me that ended with no broken bones) 

• Love 6

Wow, so I actually ended up staying awake until the stupid POP Cookie delivery, but it sounds like I fell asleep right when Level 6 actually started being productive.

I'm disappointed in Tyler's choice to share Sam's secret, mostly because it was her secret to tell. It was the right thing to do (judging by how quickly Winston jumped on board with evicting Steve) but I wish Sam had a say in it. I wish Tyler had woken her up to ask her permission to tell them. She's been in the dark all week and this would have been the perfect opportunity to show her that he's not just using her for her power (and I know he genuinely likes her).

Tyler's plan to flip Kaitlyn's vote MIGHT work...again, if he can get Sam on board. I think she's one foot out the door with FOUTTE (I guess now known as Sacred Six) and although Tyler is completely using her, she's not being treated well by her other alliance either. Nobody trusts Kaitlyn, and with good reason. She'll continue to flip flop based on how people respond to her, since she plays based on emotion. 

Either way, Tyler fought hard for Sam but it's likely going to screw up his game. It's the first week and he probably could have just allowed things to go the way they were, as he might have been able to play his floater game for a bit longer. But now, he should technically be exposed and the house should be completely divided.

Sam better hope L6 wins HOH tonight, or else Winston/Angela will hound her to use her power on them.

I still also hope Steve goes. He's a nice guy and all, but I'd like Sam to be able to keep her power for a while. 

1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

Is there another gay HG?  

There's JC and there's Kaycee.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

And Haleigh also has veneers.  Did she intro herself as the sweet farm girl who took care of the livestock?

She bugs me.... and I haven't watched her on the feeds much. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, zorak said:

They're talking about putting up Brett and Winston and they all say they think Rockstar winning would be ideal because she has a reason to put them up because they don't even talk to her.

I need Kaitlyn's crystals and essential oils so I can will this into existence!

5 hours ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh said, "Why do we always forget about Tyler?"

I love that Bayleigh is onto Tyler. I hope she's the one to fuck his game over lol.

I am not rooting for anyone so I just really need whatever happens to be the thing that causes the most drama and entertainment for me.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Brett needs to reign in his bro. Why on earth is Winston so stubborn?!

Because Winston is insecure.  IMHO Winston doesn’t feel he has a good handle on the BB game play at all, and this uneasiness externally manifests itself with bluster and paranoia.  When a guy (especially a BroDude) is confident in their position, their demeanor is usually one of quiet surety - if he’s certain of something and you disagree with him on it, he’ll simply blow you off.  It’s when a guy gets loud and aggressively defends his position that you know he’s unsure about it.  Lack of confidence leads directly to overcompensation.

8 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

And Haleigh also has veneers.  Did she intro herself as the sweet farm girl who took care of the livestock?

Uhhh... sweet farm girls who take care of livestock can’t go to the dentist?  :>

5 hours ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn, "Has anyone in this room even considered the possibility that the robot has the power?"  

“The robot”???  Does it cause Kaitlyn that much personal distress to call her “Sam”???

This is a perfect example why I don’t like Kaitlyn; Kaitlyn doesn’t like Sam, therefore Sam is somehow deficient/defective and must be marginalized and dehumanized whenever possible.

• Love 16
(edited)

Catching up on BBAD and watching the Bros discussing the game. Honestly, is Brett an Incel? They were speaking with such derision about Rachel’s interest in him and then they started talking about how “emotional” girls are.  People are giving Brett more credit than he’s due if he is not considered as much of an ass as Winston. They were trashing everyone in their little get together with Tyler.  It’s so hard to tell when Tyler is being sincere; he’s very good at lying.

Edited by Caseysgirl
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am not rooting for anyone so I just really need whatever happens to be the thing that causes the most drama and entertainment for me.

Same. I kind of want to see Tyler survive, but other than that, I'm good with any other outcome happening.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Nashville said:

“The robot”???  Does it cause Kaitlyn that much personal distress to call her “Sam”???

This is a perfect example why I don’t like Kaitlyn; Kaitlyn doesn’t like Sam, therefore Sam is somehow deficient/defective and must be marginalized and dehumanized whenever possible.

This. SO MUCH this. And she's my least favorite kind of nasty person - all things being relative - because she tries to cover her vileness with the hippiedippie facade, and has even convinced herself that's who she really is.  I hated her from the first episode when she said Rachel had a "scary red aura." It's funny how the woman that's smart, nice, and pretty, thus pinging your insecurity like a mouse on the cheese-dispensing button, is the one with the bad aura. But I'm sure that's a coincidence...

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

It was the right thing to do (judging by how quickly Winston jumped on board with evicting Steve)

This is my favorite part of watching the flashback. Winston is like a cartoon character where you see the light switch flip inside his head, and his eyes bug out. It's just ridiculous.

And I agree on why Tyler spilled the beans. They just kept talking in circles.... JC must have the power....Steve is a bro and a bro never votes another bro especially against a stoopid woman person....dadada da...and you could just see him say enough with this crap. You guys are so dumb!  he was beyond frustrated that they wouldn't read his clues that he knew something.

I think it was the right move logically, but with Winston knowing and probably some of the others, there's no way it doesn't get back to Sam.  Say Winston goes up this next week, poor girl will wish she was a robot again just to hide out from him.

And heaven help Tyler if he tells this to Kaitlyn today to get her vote. All hell will break loose.

But I just don't see where they get that 7th vote.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, vb68 said:

And I agree on why Tyler spilled the beans. They just kept talking in circles.... JC must have the power....Steve is a bro and a bro never votes another bro especially against a stoopid woman person....dadada da...and you could just see him say enough with this crap. You guys are so dumb!  he was beyond frustrated that they wouldn't read his clues that he knew something.

I didn't get to see the point where he told Level 6 about the power yet, but I did watch him throughout the night, especially the JC/Haleigh campaign, and boy oh boy, he was getting more and more pissed off.

I can't blame him for exploding and finally saying "screw it", since Winston NEEDED to be told. It's just a shame Sam couldn't have been in on this, since it's HER power. 

45 minutes ago, vb68 said:

And heaven help Tyler if he tells this to Kaitlyn today to get her vote. All hell will break loose.

I think the best bet is if Sam tells Kaitlyn about the power right before the vote, AND tells her that she'll use it on Kaitlyn if she's evicted.  Kaitlyn may be forming a more solid ground with Sacred Six and she promised Steve her vote, but she seems to want to win, so she won't dismiss the offer to be saved right off the bat. Plus, Kaitlyn acts on her emotions and could be impulsive. There's a better chance of her flipping if she knows about Sam's power.

• Love 1

Well, all I know is that I'll anxiously be waiting to see how Tyler wears his hair tonight.  Is it up??  Is it down??  Sometimes I truly love how ridiculous this show can be.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Well, all I know is that I'll anxiously be waiting to see how Tyler wears his hair tonight.  Is it up??  Is it down??  Sometimes I truly love how ridiculous this show can be.

Refresh please.  Down means vote for who? 

Just now, Wings said:

Refresh please.  Down means vote for who? 

If it's down they are supposed to vote out Steve.  If it's up they are supposed to vote out Sam.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kaitlyn is talking to Tyler while she lays in bed.  She asked him if he could vote today, how would he vote.  I think he said that he didn't want to say.  The covers were rustling so loudly it was hard to hear their conversation.  She also told him that the others woke her up last night to talk.

Edited by zorak

JC: I don't trust Kaitlyn\

Tyler: she trusts me

JC: I don't know how you do it

Tyler is also telling him to stay away from Kaitlyn and let him take care of both of them.  JC is putting a target on his back

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Currently his hair is up but he looks like he needs to shower. 

Since JC wasn't in the room for all of the developments last night, I don't even think he knows about the hair plan.  Also, Tyler just told him that the bros are voting to keep Sam.

As far as we know who is voting for whom?  Sorry, I am catching up.  My son and GF are leaving tomorrow so I will be able to watch the feeds.  

Just now, Wings said:

As far as we know who is voting for whom?  Sorry, I am catching up.  My son and GF are leaving tomorrow so I will be able to watch the feeds.  

As of right now, JC, Kaycee, Brett, Winston, Angela, and Rachel are voting to evict Steve.  Everyone else in the house is voting to evict Sam but Kaitlyn is kind of a question mark.  It depends on if Tyler and Brett can get Kaitlyn to flip today.  If Kaitlyn doesn't flip, the vote should be 7 to 6, with Sam being the one to be evicted.  But nobody seems to know the details about what will happen if Sam actually uses the power tonight.  They aren't sure if Tyler has to put someone else up or if Steve will get evicted if she uses it or if nobody will go home this week.  They were talking last night about Tyler trying to find out from Sam what the specifics are and they said she needs to ask the DR what will happen if she doesn't actually know.

• Love 1
(edited)

I love the first live show prep.  They all get dressed SUPER early. Rockstar is already in some fancy dress

Edit: maybe just a fancy top

edit again: that doesn't look so great on her. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 5
(edited)

Tyler is telling Kaitlyn that her group doesn't trust her.

Tyler is telling her that she can't vote to keep Steve.  He says if she votes for Steve to stay, she'll be fucked.  He says he knows who has the power.  He says that from what he got from Brett and Winston, she'll be fucked if she votes to keep Steve.

He says they (Winston's group) will cover for Kaitlyn if she votes for Sam to stay.

Tyler is saying that Swaggy's group doesn't want Kaitlyn or Tyler there.

Tyler says if she votes for Sam to stay, the power will not be used tonight.  She is convinced that if she votes to keep Sam, she's going to get put up on the block.

He is telling her that she has to trust him right now.

Edited by zorak

Kaitlyn says she needs to hear from Winston and Brett that she will be safe.

She is still reluctant because she says Swaggy's crew will know it was her who voted to keep Sam.

She says she is probably going to vote to evict Steve but she's still reluctant.

Faysal just came in.

Steve and Bayleigh were talking.  Bayleigh asked what he's going to do if it's 7-6 in favor of him.  He says "go after the 6 that voted against me"

I sooooooo hope they can get Kaitlyn or Hayleigh to flip - it will create a lot of chaos. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I think Brett and Winston just gave her the assurance she told Tyler she needed to hear from them.

I saw part of it and from what was being said, I'm pretty sure they gave her what she needed to hear.

Now she's in the storage room with Haleigh telling her that Tyler told her Swaggy's group doesn't trust her.  Haleigh says it's not true.

Kaitlyn is telling Haleigh that Brett has the power and whoever votes to keep Steve is fucked.  Just prior Haleigh had told her that whatever Kaitlyn does, Haleigh is going to do, too so they have to be on the same page.

Edited by zorak
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn is telling Hayley that Brett has the power and whoever votes to keep Steve is fucked.  Just prior Haleigh had told her that whatever Kaitlyn does, Haleigh is going to do, too so they have to be on the same page.

hahaha that makes me laugh since it's totally not true. 

tyler left the storage room

angela is swiffering and disturbs the convo in the storage room

now kaitlyn and hayleigh leave

I wish less of these people had intricate spelled names.

K & H now are in the have not room

H says swaggy might be nervous because steve came to him earlier and said that angela said that she has the votes to keep sam. 

K is telling H what tyler said to her about swaggy's side not trusting her - the 'other' side trusts her and needs her

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Cherry Cola said:

I dontdon't watch the feeds a whole lot, but is kaitlyn always grumpy? She never seems happy...like she wanted to project. 

She just swears a lot and she's loud.  I think last night she said she was a really soft spoken individual and I can't believe everyone in the room at that time didn't tell her she's full of shit.

• Love 2
(edited)

Haleigh says Winston and Brett have never even talked to her not even in a normal situation.  Kaitlyn tells her that if she wants in with them, it will not be a problem.

Edited by zorak

Hayleigh says she feels like she's not welcome in the 'other' group.  That's why she's hesitant to flip.  Kaitlyn says she will be protected.  Hayleigh says she won't. 

Hayleigh says they don't trust her. No one talks to her in a normal conversation. 

Kaitlyn says they need to do what helps them stay.

Kaitlyn says they need to discuss it  more in a little bit, she doesn't know where she's at right now.

Hayleigh thinks it's weird that Tyler suddenly doesn't trust their side.  Thinks it came out of no where. 

I'm curious to see if Haleigh genuinely wants to jump ship with Kaitlyn or if she's going to run to Swaggy and company when this convo is over.

Kaitlyn says this is good that this is happening.  Something about the universal.  

Hayleigh wants them to vote the same every eviction.

I think Kaitlyn just said if she wins HOH then she's putting Swaggy and Bayleigh up

Hayleigh is worried that Swaggy will win HOH and put the both of them up.

• Love 1

This is beautiful.

I think Tyler got Kaitlyn so confused that, even if Swaggy sat her down, there's still a higher chance than yesterday that she'll vote to keep Sam.

Aww man, I really wish I was watching.