Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Yes! And I saw a clip on twitter where Brett returns to the level 6 room after hanging out with FOUTTE and says, "I missed you guyys..." Then they all do a group hug. Cute. Real cute!

I really, really like watching L6 play as a team. It really is refreshing. The other three don't fret about Brett flipping at all, and Brett doesn't even entertain that silly (From his p.o.v.) notion. Solid trust. I think makes the Hive look worse. It's almost two different shows team-wise.  L6 is an espionage/spy team all about strategy while The Hive is a Roadrunner cartoon comedy.   

Edited by vb68
  • Love 22
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Good lord. That was the biggest blindside of the season, in a season of blindsides: Sam's crush on Brett. I thought she had a thing for Tyler and Fessy and even Scottie, but Brett? 

Seriously! I never saw that one coming. Looking back now, it kinda makes sense because you would never really see Brett and Sam together a lot unless it was with most of the house. Still. Brett. I'm still making Fessy's confused face over the idea. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, mooses said:

From what I see, Brett flirts with Sam about as much as he flirts with, like, Scottie. I really don't think he has any idea that Sam is putty in his hands!

I need Brett to find this out!

• Love 5

There's pictures of Sam from not-that-long-ago where she has long hair and it makes her look so much more her age. She's super cute and pretty as is, but I really think the hairstyle she came in with adds a few years to her look. That just adds her 'old-soul' personality that makes her seem more like a mother figure instead of a real-life 27 year old. I mean, she's basically the same age as the rest of the HGs! 

ETA: Those pictures.

Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 2.05.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 12.13.07 PM.png

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I need Brett to find this out!

JC seems to know that Sam is crushin' on Brett (I have no idea how!) and told Tyler, so word could get out that way...

1 hour ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

The alliances aren't as cemented as typical.

I don't see this at all. Which is why we're in for a predictable next several weeks.

5 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

Hoping for an overwheming No on this one.

Right! I'm just glad there are 3 of us that can't stand him lol. I would really go insane if there was no one else to hate on him with.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Good lord. That was the biggest blindside of the season, in a season of blindsides: Sam's crush on Brett. I thought she had a thing for Tyler and Fessy and even Scottie, but Brett? 

Like...yeah. Listen; Brett is an attractive man. Winston was more my type, followed by Fessy, but Brett is a very close third (and with his general personality, he does rise above Fessy). Brett is a nice guy, for the most part. He trash talked Rachel a lot (which is why I really want Rachel/Winston to get together for the sheer disbelief from Brett) and he's had his trash talk sessions with resident Ice Queen Angela, but overall, he's a guy I wouldn't warn other women to stay away from. I can certainly see the appeal with Brett.

My issue is Sam never showing those signs of crushing on him. It's always felt platonic, at best. Brett's been very nice to her; even behind her back, he's been honest with her behaviour but never in a mean way. And yes, they've interacted and I've paid attention to the interactions all season (as Brett/Sam was my first crackship since the feeds started). She's teased him and he's teased her, but Sam's flirted with Tyler, Fessy, and a little bit of Scottie way more. Brett's flirted with almost every single girl in the house, sans Rockstar, but I've never seen him show any intentions with her at all. He's been very platonic with her. 

Seriously; this Sam/Brett thing confuses me, like Fessy every week. 

Maybe she's playing Rockstar. Maybe she's playing us all. Ok, I'm calling it here; she's gonna do some big reveal on finale night about how she's been masterminding some grand plan. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, I'm calling it here; she's gonna do some big reveal on finale night about how she's been masterminding some grand plan. 

Like, she pulls off one of those face masks and it's Dr. Will. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe she's playing Rockstar. Maybe she's playing us all. Ok, I'm calling it here; she's gonna do some big reveal on finale night about how she's been masterminding some grand plan. 

The long con is about the only thing that makes sense at this point. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Haleigh is telling Scottie that she thinks her talk with Tyler went well last night.  

What's hilarious is that one of Haleigh's first one-on-ones was with Angela before Haleigh even got her HoH room and Angela warned her not to drink and then have one-on-ones. So what does Haleigh do? Drink and do a one-on-one with Tyler. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Like...yeah. Listen; Brett is an attractive man. Winston was more my type, followed by Fessy, but Brett is a very close third (and with his general personality, he does rise above Fessy). Brett is a nice guy, for the most part. He trash talked Rachel a lot (which is why I really want Rachel/Winston to get together for the sheer disbelief from Brett) and he's had his trash talk sessions with resident Ice Queen Angela, but overall, he's a guy I wouldn't warn other women to stay away from. I can certainly see the appeal with Brett.

My issue is Sam never showing those signs of crushing on him. It's always felt platonic, at best. Brett's been very nice to her; even behind her back, he's been honest with her behaviour but never in a mean way. And yes, they've interacted and I've paid attention to the interactions all season (as Brett/Sam was my first crackship since the feeds started). She's teased him and he's teased her, but Sam's flirted with Tyler, Fessy, and a little bit of Scottie way more. Brett's flirted with almost every single girl in the house, sans Rockstar, but I've never seen him show any intentions with her at all. He's been very platonic with her. 

Seriously; this Sam/Brett thing confuses me, like Fessy every week. 

I always saw their interactions as very friendly but in a platonic, brother/sister way. She didn't seem to get so oppressive/possessive/jealous of him as she did with, say, Fessy or Tyler. She never said he was this poor vulnerable bird that needed protection as she did with Scottie. She never compared him to her famous heartbroken brother. In fact she even said once that she didn't worry about the ladies flirting with him as he went to college and probably had "one night stands" and "frat parties." So this "I want Brett" stuff is just surprising.

Then again, it might explain her sudden coldness to Rachel when Rachel was on the block and her newfound nasty attitude towards Angela. Both are close to Brett.

• Love 3

Kaycee telling Tyler to use the veto so she can go on the block is all you need to know about her as a player lol.

I guess there's a chance things might be interesting when the big group has to turn on each other, but every recent season has told me that won't be the case. Add in the fact that the group has been happy all season to play for their alliance rather than themselves and I'm sure they'll just let death take them when the time comes lol.

But I would kill to see Angela turn ice cold bitch on Tyler.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would love to see this more than anything.

But the fact that Angela said she would literally throw herself in front of a bus for Tyler (or words to that effect) in the DR have me very doubtful that it will ever happen. Unfortunately.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 6

So Sam said that she felt embarrassed when she was young and she was wearing a bathing suit. Says she still has hang-ups about wearing a bathing suit and to this day can't swim without getting embarrassed.

Edited by Growsonwalls

So, the only thing Haleigh got out of her conversation last night is that she's a mastermind.

I could still see Kaycee leaving over Rockstar, but FOUETTE's reads are still so funny to me.

ETA: She also based this "get drunk" strategy on Jack Sparrow doing the exact same thing and getting information out of people. You know, Jack Sparrow. The totally real pirate.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kaycee telling Tyler to use the veto so she can go on the block is all you need to know about her as a player lol.

I guess there's a chance things might be interesting when the big group has to turn on each other, but every recent season has told me that won't be the case. Add in the fact that the group has been happy all season to play for their alliance rather than themselves and I'm sure they'll just let death take them when the time comes lol.

Watching Vanessa evict a barefoot Austin was fun though. 

• Love 10

Fessy is coaching Haleigh to pull a page out of Sam's book and go with the whole "Do you want to make six people happy by using the Veto in the way Haleigh wants or one person happy?" Because Tyler is just playing for the HoH every week. He always does what the HoH wants.

Also, Fessy's pants from the last comp stunk so bad that the entire HoH is funky now. 

• Love 1

Haleigh called Tyler's pitch to be backdoored the "dumbest pitch" she had ever heard. Faysal totally gets it because he'd rather be backdoored than put up as an initial nom. Rockstar gave a "Who farted?" face when she heard about Tyler's backdoor pitch but NONE OF THEM HAVE FIGURED IT OUT.

Is this the first time someone has asked to be backdoored? Shouldn't that set off some alarm bells? Not for Foutté/The Hive! They just blew right past that little tidbit.

• Love 10

Faysal tells Rockstar what he wants Haleigh to pitch to Tyler: "Rockstar's not leaving. Nobody's voting Rockstar out! You could put her right back up on the block. Easy target." 

Rockstar:

5b709ba3bff35_ScreenShot2018-08-12at1_41_01PM.png.2fb9361a5c9515e7a3110f4eae2ac1eb.png

Haleigh: "The dumbest pitch I've heard is Tyler sitting here and asking me to Backdoor him."

• Love 4

This would be a funny scenario: 
In a surprise move, Hay  names JC as a replacement! Shock, anger, groups huddling up. 
Eviction night, RS is evicted by a vote of 4-2 and Fessy is blamed for  voting to keep his little buddy JC. 
Hilarious. And Brett swears up and down, sorry JC, I voted to keep RS.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4

Rockstar says to Haleigh:  "I wonder how much Scottie really wants to ride it out with us.  I often wonder that about Scottie.  At what point are we disposable to Scottie?  Is it now and he's been fucking with us the entire time?  Is it later when we get to final 6 or 5?  He talks about how badass it would be if we were a final 4 but I guarantee he has a final 2 with Tyler from when they made one with Swaggy."  Haleigh says, "If you think about it, Scottie's positioned himself to where he's protected everywhere.  I'm not naïve to that.  I see that."

Haleigh also mentioned to Rockstar that they have a problem in that Brett doesn't trust Faysal.  She says it's because Faysal walks into rooms and then walks out or pokes his head in and that it makes Brett nervous.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Haleigh also mentioned to Rockstar that they have a problem in that Brett doesn't trust Faysal.  She says it's because Faysal walks into rooms and then walks out or pokes his head in and that it makes Brett nervous.

Meanwhile L4 said the same thing about Haleigh and her need to pop into every room that has people in it to say good night to them (and unintentionally break up game talk).

• Love 1

After kissing without the covers pulled up, then they were laying facing each other and Faysal goes in for more kisses and Haleigh pulls the covers over their heads and says, "There are cameras."  Girl, it's probably better to do what you're doing above the covers so grandpa and whoever else may be watching knows that the only thing you're doing is kissing.

Haleigh Faysal under covers in daylight.png

• Love 2

He’s about this () close to being as low as Austin on the list of my least favorite players.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Who would you rather:

Uncle Austin with his tuna beard and unwashed bare feet or Faysal and his whistle breathing and creepiness?

Death is not an option.

You were just a few seconds ahead of me.  ?

They are both gross! 

• Love 2

Faysal is killing me right now.  He was talking about how early on in the game it's bad if you're a showmance because people want to break up the pairs.  But then he says that maybe at this point in the game, being in a showmance is a good thing because it would make people want to work with you as the numbers dwindle down.  Haleigh shot that down quick.

Faysal suggested they kiss for a Snapchat picture later when she's wearing the Snapchat glasses.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Who would you rather:

Uncle Austin with his tuna beard and unwashed bare feet or Faysal and his whistle breathing and creepiness?

Death is not an option.

Urg, both options suck. 

However, I'll have to go with Faysal because, as creepy as he is, he's not generally gross to even look at. At least if I mute the feeds, I can just stare at Fessy and pretend that he's not being a pushy creep.

• Love 8

Faysal is talking about if Tyler pulls down Rockstar and Kaycee and Angela are on the block next to each other.  He says if he wins the next HOH, he would put up whichever one didn't get evicted this week and asked who to put up for the 2nd nominee.  Then they were talking about it would have to be Sam or Brett.  Then Faysal said something about Tyler and Haleigh said she had forgotten about Tyler but that they would need to backdoor him.  She says that's what needed to happen this week.

• Love 2

Meanwhile it seems as if the early BB boots are all hanging out and having a good time. I have a feeling this will be one of those casts that stays friends after the show ends. No one seems inherently petty or vicious enough to hold grudges.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Sara2009 said:

Did Liz ever truly like Austin, or did she just tolerate him? Does Haleigh genuinely seem to like Fessy?

i’ve never had the feeds, so I have to go by what people say here.

I have no idea. I never thought she did, but then she stuck with him for a few months outside of the house so it's hard to even say. Maybe? 

Ok, I have a Would You Rather: WYR be stuck in solitary confinement for 24 hours to only have Bayleigh's nose issues playing on loop, or Rockstar saying "YAAAAS" playing on loop? 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

Faysal is at least easy on the eyes (at times). There was nothing redeemable about Austin. Blech.

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

You have to go Fessy over Austin. Fessy's at least a legitimately good looking dude, right? 

I refuse to be ashamed by this. I thought Austin was hot as hell at first and called him my eye candy. I have a thing for tall guys with long hair (which is why I married a guy an inch taller than me with a blonde buzz cut, right?). 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Who would you rather:

Death is not an option.

Could barfing at either one be an option?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I refuse to be ashamed by this. I thought Austin was hot as hell at first and called him my eye candy. I have a thing for tall guys with long hair (which is why I married a guy an inch taller than me with a blonde buzz cut, right?). 

Nah, that's fine, if you're into that type of guy, Austin definitely fit that look to a tee.

I checked with my wife and she actually doesn't find either of them attractive, but she thinks that "objectively," Fessy is probably the better looking guy.

• Love 2