Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I haven't been watching the feeds, hell have barely been keeping up here but has Sam gone mental? I liked her in the beginning but that was due to feeling bad for her for that whole robot thing but now, she's my least favorite. Not really sure who is my most favorite.

REALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure 3m3 minutes ago

More

Audience got yelled at for reacting as the votes were read. They are told explicitly at the top of the show to NOT do that and to never boo whoever is evicted and to only show them love. Audience rebels! I love it.

• Love 10

What did I tell you all yesterday? Brett was NOT “being nice” to Bayleigh to get her Jury Vote. He doesn’t give a shit about that. He just wanted to reel her in and then spit in her face later. Which is one of the reasons I like him.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Wow. I didn’t realize Bayleigh would tower over Julie. In heels. 

She is somewhere around 5'10'. Thats why she called her and Angela the Amazon Women alliance.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

It was "their" fault for backing her into a corner.  LMAO.

Nothing is ever her fault. I was going to say I can't wait until she sees how disliked she is, but it is our fault we don't like her.

• Love 18

That interview made me cringe so hard. The squealing and "on" personality from Bayleigh, Julie bantering like a good friend and not going deeper in her questions, the audible reactions from the audience...probably my least favourite interview thus far BECAUSE it felt so fake.

I do wonder if Julie was told to keep the interview light because Bayleigh could really be pregnant and they wanted to reduce any stress.

• Love 7