Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Tyler is really trying to convince Kaitlyn that if Steve gets voted out this week, Sam would be on Winston's side and if they joined Winston, it would be 9 people for Winston's side and only 6 for Swaggy's side.  Kaitlyn interrupted at one point and said she really doesn't want to vote out Steve because he reminds her of his dad.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Tyler is really trying to convince Kaitlyn that if Steve gets voted out this week, Sam would be on Winston's side and if they joined Winston, it would be 9 people for Winston's side and only 6 for Swaggy's side.  Kaitlyn interrupted at one point and said she really doesn't want to vote out Steve because he reminds her of his dad.

Hopefully this early move doesn't screw things up for Tyler.

Tyler tried his pitch to Kaitlyn to join level Six, assuming Steve is evicted. Very subtlety, but when they were counting the votes, she counts the for sure (for now) seven votes to keep Steve. Says she “has to keep Steve because he’s, like, her dad”. Oh honey, no, you just hate Sam. So that was a no go, but Tyler was able to quickly backtrack. 

• Love 2

Tyler says he has a conspiracy theory about Scottie.

Tyler says Scottie is making it blatantly obvious that Steve is his number one but that he didn't start doing that until Steve was on the block.  Tyler says that if Scottie voted for Steve to leave and Steve were evicted, Scottie would be a lost puppy wanting someone to pull him in.  He says what if that is exactly what Scottie wants.  Tyler says he thinks this because Scottie told him that he was planning on throwing the veto even though he was telling everyone else he was gunning to win it.  He says that Scottie told him he likes sitting in the middle.  

He is saying the other side would rather keep Sam because they think they can pull her in.  He says it would be 6 votes to keep Steve and 6 votes to keep Sam and Scottie would be the swing vote and he knows this.

I’m living for this conversation between Tyler and Kaitlyn right now. If he was talking to someone with brains right now, it’s obvious what he’s trying. But it’s Kaitlyn, all she cares about is Tyler is lying in bed with her, telling her all his thoughts, and she’s totally his #1. 

But he just fucked up telling her he knows the “other side” is going to vote for Sam to stay. To be fair, he doesn’t know the plan to throw some votes Sam’s way ONLY if the other side was voting to keep Steve.

Y’all, I know this week has been kind of boring, but the next two days have the possibility of being epic!

• Love 1

Kaitlyn says that Sam has redeemed herself but she likes fucking with Steve.  On the other hand, she likes the idea of keeping someone in the game (aka Sam) who isn't solidified with a side yet because they can be pulled in for a number.

Oh Jesus. 

Tyler to Kaitlyn: "Have you ever considered what if Sam has the power?  Why has nobody considered this?"

Kaitlyn:  "Should I just ask Sam if she has the power?"

Tyler:  "Let me ask Sam."

Tyler:  "So what if Sam had the power?  What would the power be?"

Now they are speculating about it.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I'm trying to decide why I hate Tyler. I think I just don't ever like the male that's the most skilled/smooth liar. Except Dan for some reason lol. But even Dan kinda sucked to me in BB14.

I wasn't really feeling the love for him until last night.  He's definitely grown on me.  I hate it when I can tell that someone is working everyone else over.  But for some reason in his case, it does not bug.

Kaitlyn says she thought JC was a floater but now she knows differently thanks to Tyler.

Kaitlyn says if she won HOH and put up Swaggy and Bayleigh, the other side of the house would say to themselves, "We need this chick."

• Love 2

I can't help but love Tyler. He just has a very calming presence. 

Tyler's stressing me out with his risky plan to flip Kaitlyn. I'm pretty convinced it's going to fail and Sam's power will be used. Not that it's a bad thing and all, but I think I wanted the blindside drama MORE. I mean, cocky, egoistical Swaggy hearing the votes to evict Steve? Priceless. But I guess Sam saving herself would be ok as well.

• Love 1

And now Faysal has come in the room, squashing all game talk.

Kaitlyn is asking Faysal who he would put on the block.  He says he doesn't know.

Now he's asking her who she would put up and she said she didn't know.  He says, "Well, you knew a day ago!"

Now Rachel has come in.

• Love 2

The positives for me with Tyler (and I dismissed him immediately pre-game for the surfer bullshit personality) is that he is genuinely nice to everyone, especially robot Sam, and he doesn’t have any HOHitis. He had not once had a conversation where people need to vote how he wants. Also, I believe him when he admitted to Sam he was actually a super fan. 

Now Rachel up in HOH, sucking up to Kaitlyn. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Also, I believe him when he admitted to Sam he was actually a super fan. 

I wanted to like him almost entirely because it was obvious from his Ika interview that he was a true superfan. And I really love that there's a superfan that's not a male nerd stereotype.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

The positives for me with Tyler (and I dismissed him immediately pre-game for the surfer bullshit personality) is that he is genuinely nice to everyone, especially robot Sam, and he doesn’t have any HOHitis. He had not once had a conversation where people need to vote how he wants. Also, I believe him when he admitted to Sam he was actually a super fan. 

I agree with all of that.  However, I don't know that I would read too much into him not telling people to vote how he wants because if he did, he would definitely be showing his cards to Swaggy's side, which he didn't want to do.

Faysal to everyone in HOH:  "I remember the first time I had blue balls."  Why????

Tyler says he got mono in 7th grade from making out with a girl.  They said, "You got mono from that?"  He said it was definitely her because she was the only one he'd kissed at that point.

(edited)

Now they're talking about when they lost their virginity except they're calling it their first time getting a passport.

Faysal says he was a two pump chump.  

Edited by zorak
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

So Kaitlyn came into the HN room and peeled herself all over Brett. I wonder which guy will be the first Kaitlyn conquest. 

I thought at first that this said "peed." I'm desperately disappointed that that wasn't the case.

• Love 7

Rachel left the room and now Kaitlyn and Faysal are back to the question of who they would put up if they won HOH.

Tyler says he's down for whatever they want to do, they just need to tell him.  Kaitlyn and Faysal aren't naming names but they're using the vague pronoun "they" in front of Tyler.

(edited)

Tyler really does have a sweet disposition. It may just be that he's the HOH, but I don't think he likes seeing anyone feeling like an outcast or wounded. And I think he's genuinely tried to comfort Sam and Kaitlyn, while still remaining in game mode.

Also, more than once, he's verbally expressed that he's worried how his gameplaying looks to us. He doesn't want to be hated, but he is going to play the game.

I don't think he's perfect by any means, but he's  much more self aware than most who have played and he has shown a caring side. 

I'm impressed so far. I reserve the right to change my mind any second.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 9

Tyler left and now it's just Kaitlyn and Faysal in there.

Now they're talking about the relationship between themselves.  Kaitlyn says she takes issue with the fact that Faysal is more or less so full of himself that he didn't believe Kaitlyn when she said she was fine with him and Haleigh and that he was telling people she wasn't fine.  She's getting heated and BB just switched the feeds so I don't know what is being said.

Now the feeds are back to Kaitlyn and Faysal.  She says she's upset (even though last night she told him everything was fine).

(edited)

Faysal : "I don't get this game.  One day we're best friends then the next day we don't talk."

Kaitlyn:  "How do you think that happened?"

He says he never talked shit about her.  She's calling him out on not sticking up for her and not shutting it down when Swaggy and company were talking about her.

Faysal wants to know how going forward they're going to make sure they're number one for each other.  She says she doesn't know if she believes him.  

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Kaitlyn: "We're past it but I want to know why my day one didn't shut it down."  Clearly she isn't past it.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

LOL, I'm trying to get my feeds to load but it sounds like Fessy is screwing up this talk and he might have lost Kaitlyn to Level 6.

It's like how when there's a fire and the fire department puts the fire out but sometimes the fire rekindles.  That is what I feel like I'm watching here.  The beef has not been squashed clearly.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

It's like how when there's a fire and the fire department puts the fire out but sometimes the fire rekindles.  That is what I feel like I'm watching here.  The beef has not been squashed clearly.  

It's a slow moving trainwreck. Fessy doesn't seem to understand women at all. First, with not taking Haleigh's blatant hints and pushing hard, to this stuff with Kaitlyn. It's truly beautiful. I hope Fessy does screw this up for his side so he's the target.

Tyler just walked in and Kaitlyn asked him if she and Faysal could just have 2 more minutes.  JC walked in earlier and they asked if they could just be alone or something.  I have no doubt that Tyler and JC will be reporting this Faysal/Kaitlyn discord to Winston and company.

And now Swaggy has arrived.  How convenient.

And my feeds just froze.  Damn.

Swaggy is there to shower.  I highly doubt he couldn't have used the other bathroom.  I'm sure he's there to spy.

Kaitlyn wants to know how she can feel safe in this dynamic.  Kaitlyn says she doesn't really feel safe within this group. 

Faysal says they can gain back trust by one of them winning HOH and keeping her off the block to show trust or something to that effect.

• Love 2
(edited)

Swaggy says it was never to a point where they were talking about putting her up.  He says it was never game related talk about her, it was just stuff that's on a more personal level.  Except last night he and Faysal were talking and Swaggy was talking about how Kaitlyn needed to go and she was number one expendable.

I really wish I didn't have to go right now, but real life is calling.  Keep the info flowing, my fellow live feeders.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2

That's exactly where I am with Tyler. I think I'm just happy that for once we have a blond surfer dude who's not a charmless asshole (Frank), a brain-dead idiot (David), or just sort of there (Hayden).

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Haleigh is now lying around with Brett in bed. Her head is on his legs. This will not end well.

Well, this IS Brinston's plan to piss of Faysal, so it's probably gonna work.

Meanwhile...where is Winston? He doesn't seem to be hanging with the people in the living room.

It's funny how it would normally be so racist to compare, say, Bayleigh with Candice, but this show is so obsessed with "types" of people that it really isn't. Like how Tyler is their, what, 5th surfer guy in the last eight seasons? 

So, everyone, or most, were having a communal dinner and poor Sambot, feeling isolated, asked Winston to wheel her to the storage room. Poor girl. She's there, but she's also not there.

Rachel/Angela have apparently been crying. The theory is that DR told them individually about the racial controversy. 

Is it just the robot form or does Sam's naiveté in this game make  me uncomfortable to hear her speak? Is she really as clueless as she seems.  When asked by KayCee, she said she never really watched the show. You can tell.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Is it just the robot form or does Sam's naiveté in this game make  me uncomfortable to hear her speak? Is she really as clueless as she seems.  When asked by KayCee, she said she never really watched the show. You can tell.

It could be a bit of both. I get Sam's pity party behaviour can be annoying to listen to, for sure. I think Human Sam is a lot happier than Robot Sam, though. 

Sam gave Scottie an out to let him leave from storage and he refused. I do think a major part of Sam's pity party is that she doesn't want to inconvenience people and she's at a disadvantage where she has to charge every couple of hours. But it's sad since nobody actually chills with Sam in the storage room when she is charging. I presume she can still chat for that time, but nobody seems to grab a chair to chat with her. It's no wonder she feels isolated. I don't know how often people actually sit with Sambot to have a genuine conversation.

If Steve does go, I think I'll like Scottie a lot more. I just find myself unable to listen to Steve for long, which means my time to watch Scottie suffers.

• Love 4

How many people has Sam told she will always have their back, never forget this moment, never forget a vote for her, etc? I thought it was Tyler, no KayCee, ni , I am not sure.

She just told Scottie that if something changes, she will ask him to ber.... she wanted to say ride or die but isn't sure how to do that.. Earlier, she was asking how you ask to be a ride or die.

She is so awkward, even when not in the bot suit.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

How many people has Sam told she will always have their back, never forget this moment, never forget a vote for her, etc? I thought it was Tyler, no KayCee, ni , I am not sure.

She just told Scottie that if something changes, she will ask him to ber.... she wanted to say ride or die but isn't sure how to do that.. Earlier, she was asking how you ask to be a ride or die.

She is so awkward, even when not in the bot suit.

She's certainly awkward and she's so different from the sterotype she was cast as. She only seems to like Tyler, Rachel, Kaycee, and Scottie. She's always praising those four, probably because they actually talk to her. She also seems to like Steve and Angie. I think she's been pushing to form more relationships now that she knows she's likely staying, but she's a robot half the time and everyone seems to ignore the robot except for Tyler and Rachel.

• Love 2

Aww, just before I go to bed, I tune into Tyler/Sam conversing in the storage room. Not really game, but they're being uber sweet and Tyler just pushed Sambot out of the storage room. They even told each other that they loved each other. It's super, super sweet. When Sam's not a downer, she's great. You can hear her smiling on the other end for the first time.

• Love 8

So, Rachel and angela were definitely warned by production about their comments about bayleigh and the ghetto shit theybsaid earlier cause they botb came out from thr DR sad and pouty.

Honestly, their punishment shohld be that they should apologize to Bayleigh and Swaggy.

Alao, great and sad comvo between Bayleigh and JC. Bayleigh is playing for and advocating for sexual assualt. She told JC that she was raped at 17 and mept wuiet abot it for 6 years :(

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Is it wrong that I want Robot Sam to say that she's going to join the Jenga game and just wipe out the whole stack of blocks with her robot arms?

Only if she says, "Exterminate, exterminate...", over and over again in her best Dalek voice.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I agree with them, Pet Sematary is scary as shit.

I was eleven when the first Pet Sematary came out and I remember I was so scared of it I begged my father to leave with me.  Which is odd because watching A Nightmare on Elm Street and movies of that ilk did not bother me in the least bit but Pet Sematary scared the crap out of me.  I watched it for the first time a few years ago and it did not bother me at all, so I guess I have a sort of strange relationship with that movie. 

• Love 3

I fired up the feeds again only to come in on Rockstar dancing.

Rockstar dancing.png

Faysal also was yelling that he needs to get out of this house.  Well, I'm sure someone could arrange for that to happen in just over a week.  Be careful what you wish for dude.

• Love 4