Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I cannot handle Angela as HOH. Can. Not. I went from liking her last week, to full out hating her. She is reverting to the Angela in the pre-interviews who I thought was awful. Oh, y’all, I’m shaking I’m so mad right now. Why do I still care about this show so much?

• Love 19
Just now, gunderda said:

Didn’t want Angela as hoh but better than rockstar or anyone in S6.

Definitely more interesting from a strategy point of view.  Now the next question will be if Bayleigh tries to use her power app.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Bayleigh is not stupid enough to use her power if it opens her up to a backdoor.  Are we certain she is not exempt when she uses it?  Sam had such an exemption.

Sam didn’t have an exemption with hers. And bayleigh was suppose to keep it secret so no one would know it was her who switched the noms. It’s her own dumb fault for spilling and now it’s not a secret 

• Love 10

Bayleigh is not stupid enough to use her power if it opens her up to a backdoor.  Are we certain she is not exempt when she uses it?  Sam had such an exemption.

Wouldn't she always be open to a backdoor whenever she uses it? If she doesn't use it, she could also get backdoored anyway. I may just be misunderstanding though. 

• Love 3
Just now, RandomWatcher said:

From Twitter, Swaggy is still staying with Bayleigh's parents and is sleeping in her room.

Are her parents unaware of the whole pregnancy scare?

• Love 2
Just now, RandomWatcher said:

From Twitter, Swaggy is still staying with Bayleigh's parents and is sleeping in her room.

It's funny to think that Chris and Bayleigh's relationship could very well fizzle out due to this. Not even Jessica had the audacity to force herself into some Cody Nickson family segment while he was still in the house.

If Bayleigh does not cross Angela and L6 by trashing the noms, there is less chance of a backdoor than if she pisses them off.   YMMV.

But she will still have the power to use in future weeks.  I'm guessing Tyler will want to strip out as many unpredictable factors as possible.

Plus, I don't think L6/L4 will forget that she was targeting Brett.

• Love 1

Did Bay just tell Tyler she's gonna put him up with her power?

I wasn't sure. I could just tell Tyler was deflecting. 

Edited by vb68
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, at this point, it doesn’t matter if or when Bayleigh uses it, she’s going to be a backdoor target. Might as well use it and hope the veto goes her way.

Right, she, Fessy, and Scottie are the obvious targets from her side of the house IMO. I think she's idiot if she doesn't use it. Her side of the house has done a lot of dumb things though, so I can see her believing that she's not a target.

I have to think Big Brother will be pushing it as well after the first power app sizzled. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I cannot handle Angela as HOH. Can. Not. I went from liking her last week, to full out hating her. She is reverting to the Angela in the pre-interviews who I thought was awful. Oh, y’all, I’m shaking I’m so mad right now. Why do I still care about this show so much?

Ugh, right! The cursing I did when Angela won was not appropriate. I need help!

7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

This hacker shit is beyond annoying. I mean, wow, what the fuck, BB?

If it really fucks over Angela's HOH then I am all for it!

Ideally for me Bay would use her power and then Scottie/RS/Haleigh/Faysal would be the 3 chosen for veto and one would win and then one of Angela's allies would go on her HOH. Good shit!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

She's probably thinking, "How can that motherfucker still be in this house???"

Or maybe that she'll be stuck in the jury house with him. ;)

ETA: She's full on crying now.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2