Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Rachel told Tyler that she wants to tell him something about why she got all messed up this week. He asked if it was about the "room upstairs"- not HOH. She said yes- so I'm assuming we will see that talk later on today- and she will tell Tyler all the information about the Power. 

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I’m uncomfortable with the idea that being trans is an insult. As both a means of rumor-milling from JC, and the viewers pearl clutching over JC implying Rachel is. As if it were something bad. 

It's fucked up BECAUSE he clearly means it as an insult. I agree that it shouldn't be an insult, but that's how he means it, which is why he's such a dick. 

• Love 12

Thoughts on this season:

1)  Swaggy reminds me of Kaysar.  Just as cocky, just as bad at the game.  If Swaggy came back, he would be evicted quickly again.  And most of us would not even remember who he was if he hadn't given himself the nickname, "Swaggy."  "Chris" would just be another one of those naive guys.

2)  It always astounds me how much HOH's try to use a "pawn."  It's a coward's strategy (to not get "blood on their hands" - I'm so tired of that phrase), and rarely ever works.  It was first used in the very first HOH ever.  Season 2, Mike Boogie tried it and it backfired spectacularly.  Why does anyone actually think theirs will be different somehow?  The pawn was evicted (and everyone was part of the jury back then) and the target made it all the way to the final 2.

I am not sure if Rachel is really a true "pawn," or if Bayleigh was always absolutely fine if she went.  But she does definitely seem to want Brett out. 

It would be doubly hilarious if she takes over someone else's HOH with her power, and then the pawn goes again.

I'm guessing Brett goes against JC. Bayleigh should have thrown him up there. Given how she's talked about him since it's stupid she didn't. 

Rachel going isn't a total loss. I actually think Brett staying in the game is better for everyone except, ironically, Angela. 

• Love 3
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Rachel going isn't a total loss. I actually think Brett staying in the game is better for everyone except, ironically, Angela. 

Brett staying over Rachel is definitely a win for Team Feeds Gold because I'm hoping it sends Rockstar around the bend and she makes a fool of herself talking about her best friend's penis size.

Which can I just say, that was shitty of Rockstar to do. Brett laughed it off and wasn't offended but turn it around: we'd be livid if a man had told a female HG that her boobs were incredibly small with the implication being that she's less of a woman. That's basically what Rockstar did with the micro-penis shit. 

Every week, Brett is going to go on the block. Every Thursday night, I expect Rockstar to go on a rant spree about it. I'll die if Rockstar gets sent to the jury house early on and you know how they do that "who are you hoping it'll be/won't be?" bit with the jurors? I want her to say Brett every time and be disappointed when her alliance-mates keep showing up one by one and Brett gets pulled to F4 or something.

I mean, Rockstar did keep whining that "Guys like him always win" so if he does better than her? She totally manifested that shit and it's her own fault. 

And in other news... there's a "mouth thing" going through the cast now. First the Cold of Doom and now a cold sore farm? Ew.

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Haleigh just called herself a fat ass.  How sad.

This legit makes me sad. Haleigh also talks a lot about fasting for a day in the house and then screwing it up because she just keeps eating once she starts. She really has a poor image of herself. And then I think about the shit and mixed messages she's gotten from Sam and Bayleigh about Faysal (and yes, from him too) and I get angry again because this poor girl doesn't need more crap heaped on her and teaching her a new way to not like herself. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

If you look on Haleigh’s social media seems she occasionally does the pageant circuit. Some really fucked up body image issues among pageant girls. Only getting worse with Instagram and the need to look perfect in every photo.

3 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

For me it's more the idea that if she were trans it is her choice to announce that and not for him to imply and / or question.

Exactly, it is like what happened to Zeke on Survivor.  Rachel isn't but if she was that is all sorts of messed up.  

54 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Brett staying over Rachel is definitely a win for Team Feeds Gold because I'm hoping it sends Rockstar around the bend and she makes a fool of herself talking about her best friend's penis size.

Which can I just say, that was shitty of Rockstar to do. Brett laughed it off and wasn't offended but turn it around: we'd be livid if a man had told a female HG that her boobs were incredibly small with the implication being that she's less of a woman. That's basically what Rockstar did with the micro-penis shit. 

Every week, Brett is going to go on the block. Every Thursday night, I expect Rockstar to go on a rant spree about it. I'll die if Rockstar gets sent to the jury house early on and you know how they do that "who are you hoping it'll be/won't be?" bit with the jurors? I want her to say Brett every time and be disappointed when her alliance-mates keep showing up one by one and Brett gets pulled to F4 or something.

I mean, Rockstar did keep whining that "Guys like him always win" so if he does better than her? She totally manifested that shit and it's her own fault. 

And in other news... there's a "mouth thing" going through the cast now. First the Cold of Doom and now a cold sore farm? Ew.

This legit makes me sad. Haleigh also talks a lot about fasting for a day in the house and then screwing it up because she just keeps eating once she starts. She really has a poor image of herself. And then I think about the shit and mixed messages she's gotten from Sam and Bayleigh about Faysal (and yes, from him too) and I get angry again because this poor girl doesn't need more crap heaped on her and teaching her a new way to not like herself. 

Anything to piss off Rockstar I am game for.

It sucks to read that about Haleigh.  She is the girl I find the most attractive this season and she seems like a nice person.  So to see her think so little of herself stinks.

13 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

L5 + Feedsters

um.gif

Not going to lie I only quoted this because I have a huge crush on Aubrey Plaza...if that makes me shallow, so be it. 

• Love 5
(edited)

If Bayleigh gets blindsided at the eviction she's going to be more apt to use her power next week, assuming someone from her "team" (Fes, Haleigh, RS) doesn't win HOH. 

51 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Funniest quote of the night.

Tyler "Are we playing pin the tail on the donkey?"

Angela "We are playing pin the tail on Rachel"

Wow she really is an Ice Queen

Ice bitch talking shit and voting out someone who would never turn on her because she was annoying for a few days. Smart gameplay, Angela.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Haleigh just called herself a fat ass.  How sad.

Too bad. Haleigh has the best ass in the house.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Too bad. Haleigh has the best ass in the house.

No kidding.  I wasn’t looking for it, but somewhere I accidentally stumbled into a GIF or video clip of Hay twerking in the pool. I appear to have lost several minutes of my life in the process.

Edited by Nashville
No, I WASN’T looking for it. Really.
  • Love 4

Holy shit, I totally forgot about the twerking video. Damn, that's sad. So everyone was all having a great time watching Haleigh twerk. She seemed to be having a blast. Bayleigh even asked to TOUCH it because she was so impressed and then we see that Haleigh thinks that she's fat. Ugh. It is so depressingly typical of what society does to women.

• Love 6

At the end of the day, and the end of all of this I want to apologize for all the negative thoughts I have expressed concerning others. I feel bad for thinking poorly of anyone, much less writing it down. From here on out if I feel like judging anyone I’ll just look in the mirror, after all, I really have my work cut out for me there.! I will jump in though when I something or someone to  to brag about on the show. Only in a Christian manner from here in out. “. Lov u guys “. 

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Yup.  Pretty much everybody is beautiful in some way, if you look at them right; problem is, most people don’t take the time to look right - especially at themselves.

That definitively has to be difficult. I have always been self conscious about my figure. I called myself fat at age 21. Maybe it’s a Texas thing? I also went to A&M as well and back then we wore hats, no makeup to class but glammed way up to go out. I look at pictures now and really question why did I think that way?

I also think everyone in the house is beautiful in the house in their own way. Sam looked so pretty hosting the HOH competition.

I think the problem with the past 10 years or so is they cast 90% beautiful bombshell women.

I’m definitely a tomboy and hate getting dolled up. My profile picture was before a recent red carpet event. Props to Sam and Rockstar for not putting a full face of makeup on everyday. I probably couldn’t do it. 

Rockstar just gave birth 7 months ago. I don’t have any children, but she looks great. She has curves. It sucks watching Rachel, Angela, Bay, Haleigh literally putting on makeup and primping before a diary session. 

I’ve never been in the house and maybe I’d be the same way? I thought about auditioning again next year. The first thing that popped into my head was “You are 40 and although I’m in awesome shape, what will trolls say about me?” My husband made a face (That’s your biggest concern?.. Not being old?) ?

I made it to the semi finals of The Real World Seattle when I was 20. That would have been awesome.

The hg are becoming less/more attractive as I see their true personalities in the house.

JC is definitely becoming less attractive and just ughh.....

I just wanted to share my perspective. Sorry for the rant.

• Love 13
Just now, D.CBies said:

This is probably a dumb question, but did anyone see the TKO show that Tyler Crispen was on before going on Big Brother 20? I only saw previews. ??

Someone said he was recruited for Big Brother after being on TKO since it was tapped months ago. He admitted he didn’t audition on the feeds before the fish cut him off.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

This is probably a dumb question, but did anyone see the TKO show that Tyler Crispen was on before going on Big Brother 20? I only saw previews. ??

I did. He was good on it. His personality definitely stood out. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Bayleigh is so super gross. She keeps meddling with Haleigh/Faysal, but not in a good way. She has basically told Haleigh to suck it up and suck his dick, 

Just what Haleigh needs. Advice from a woman who, on national TV, fucked somebody she'd just met.  Any updates as to whether she got her period or not?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Just what Haleigh needs. Advice from a woman who, on national TV, fucked somebody she'd just met.  Any updates as to whether she got her period or not?

I’m guessing she did or took a pregnancy test. I’m thinking production probably put a stop talking about it bug in her ear after all the internet buzz. She also couldn’t fake being preggo scared this well. Regardless if she was HOH or not. 

I don't think it's sad that Hayleigh says she feels fat. I have a lot of skinny friends that when they just aren't on their regular eating schedule feel 'bigger' for any sort of reasons. Could be bloating, could be crappy eating for a few days.  Hayleigh said she eats stuff in the house that she would never even allow in her own house because she can't say no to them. So to her, her body feels different and she feels larger - Rachel was saying the same.   Of course as a short fat girl, when really skinny girls say they're fat, it's a little irritating to me, but I get it.  Their body feels off.  Not that they have anything messed up in their head. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

So, after Thursday is when jury starts, right? I was kind of hoping not to have JC on jury or in the jury house itself. He annoys me to no end.

Yeah. Hey, maybe he won't be in jury! Maybe he'll be in F2!

Sorry; I couldn't help myself. I'm really struggling with JC right now because he's in a good position somehow, one of the better positions in the game, and he's making moves. However, his personality isn't great and he keeps saying things that piss me off.

8 hours ago, Cutty said:

Ice bitch talking shit and voting out someone who would never turn on her because she was annoying for a few days. Smart gameplay, Angela.

Angela is pissing me off at the moment, I'm gonna be honest.

There's a part of me that appreciates this level of gameplay from Angela. I think it's important to note that, despite being in the house with people for over a month now, these people still don't know each other that well. I know the time in the BB house is different, but you don't know what a person is truly like in this game until they're in danger of going home. Rachel showed her hand with freaking out, getting paranoid, and throwing people's names under the bus. This shows that she is capable of doing it again the next time she's in danger. So, for Angela to focus on the game and say "hey, this girl I made a F2 with may throw me under the bus again and that could be bad for my game", it's nice to see someone pivot from something they promised early on when people don't know each other at all. 

However, Angela still has misinformation about Rachel and her betrayal. For Angela, she thinks that Rachel has been lying this entire time and has been aiming to target their alliance. She's taking it very personally and that's what really caused the turn. She doesn't trust her anymore, which is far, but she also assumes Rachel's never been on her side, which is false. So what does Angela do? She aims to get her fellow Vixen out of the house, but then trash talks her behind her back. What Angela is doing is quite drastic, and she's isolating Rachel as a result. I have always loathed the isolation tactic. It pisses me off more than anything. I realize that Angela also did this with Winston and the poor guy didn't have many people to talk to the week he was evicted (he only had Brett, who was also on the block but also in the know about the votes and knew Winston was leaving). 

Rachel is getting isolated. Even though she's caused her own demise, the isolation stuff is making me feel for her. She's not a bad person, but Angela is treating her like she is. That kind of stuff is going to mess with Rachel's mind when she's evicted, especially when someone reveals the turn in their GBM, if she isn't told before the eviction. And legit, a lot of Angela's anger at Rachel is because she thinks Rachel masterminded this whole backdoor Angela plan (when we know she didn't and it was mostly on Bayleigh for making it sound like Tyler was stating that Angela needed to be the replacement nom). 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Brett was calling RS ugly and whatnot early on and I don't remember anyone really giving a shit. They both suck.

8 hours ago, Cutty said:

LOL right. I am sorta interested in Angela being a stone cold bitch though. Like imagine if she turns on Tyler or JC or Sam and acts this way. I would lol!

• Love 3
(edited)

So reading the updates... Tyler, Angela, and KC are planning on telling Bayleigh that Rachel told them about her power and that's why they're voting her out. Debating whether to tell her right before the vote or right after.  

Tyler says she's gonna know he flipped the vote so he's gonna tell her. Tyler once again gives Bayleigh too much credit. He could pin it on Scottie and she would probably believe him. 

Edited by Cutty
Confused Rachel and Angela again
  • Love 1
(edited)

damn Angela is cold. She said goodnight to a Rachel and said that the stress she’s going through will “all be over” soon. As Rachel leaves the room Angela looks at the camera, smiles and says “it will all be over.”

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

damn Angela is cold. She said goodnight to a Rachel and said that the stress she’s going through will “all be over” soon. As Rachel leaves the room Angela looks at the camera, smiles and says “it will all be over.”

That's some serial killer shit right there. Damn, Angela! She really is like Christmas if Christmas didn't have the petty shit. She's just a stone killer.

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Tyler, Angela, and KC are planning on telling Bayleigh that Rachel told them about her power and that's why they're voting her out. Debating whether to tell her right before the vote or right after.  

Boo. I mean, I get it, It's probably smart to tell her something like that as an excuse for the vote flipping, but I really, really wanted to see Bayleigh trying to use her power only to get blindsided. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, D.CBies said:

At the end of the day, and the end of all of this I want to apologize for all the negative thoughts I have expressed concerning others. I feel bad for thinking poorly of anyone, much less writing it down. From here on out if I feel like judging anyone I’ll just look in the mirror, after all, I really have my work cut out for me there.! I will jump in though when I something or someone to  to brag about on the show. Only in a Christian manner from here in out. “. Lov u guys “. 

Oh, I wouldn’t necessarily go THAT far; if I only posted nice things, nobody here would ever hear a peep out of me.  :>  Most of my negatives are focused on comic relief, though; I live for the snark - the wittier and bloodier, the better.

26 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

If jury starts next week and they do a double eviction how funny would it if Brett and Rockstar are the first two in jury.

Faced with entering THAT Jury House?  I doubt anybody else would be throwing comps then.  ;)

7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's some serial killer shit right there. Damn, Angela! She really is like Christmas if Christmas didn't have the petty shit. She's just a stone killer.

Beautiful, cold and sociopathic?  Great.  Now we’re getting into what constituted most of my pre-marriage dating scene.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh, I wouldn’t necessarily go THAT far; if I only posted nice things, nobody here would ever hear a peep out of me.  :>  Most of my negatives are focused on comic relief, though; I live for the snark - the wittier and bloodier, the better.

Faced with entering THAT Jury House?  I doubt anybody else would be throwing comps then.  ;)

Beautiful, cold and sociopathic?  Great.  Now we’re getting into what constituted most of my pre-marriage dating scene.

You are hilarious @Nashville ..Thanks for your many comic reliefs. ?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That picture of Winston never fails to make me laugh.

It makes me think of The Shining.

"Here's Winston!!" 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

So reading the updates... Tyler, Angela, and KC are planning on telling Bayleigh that Rachel told them about her power and that's why they're voting her out. Debating whether to tell her right before the vote or right after.  

Tyler says she's gonna know he flipped the vote so he's gonna tell her. Tyler once again gives Bayleigh too much credit. He could pin it on Scottie and she would probably believe him. 

I mean, Bayleigh's not the brightest, but how does that make sense? "She told us about your power, so we voted her off." What is the connection there?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I mean, Bayleigh's not the brightest, but how does that make sense? "She told us about your power, so we voted her off." What is the connection there?

There's not much of one, from what I gather, but S5 aren't known to be the brightest bulbs in the house.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

Someone said he was recruited for Big Brother after being on TKO since it was tapped months ago. He admitted he didn’t audition on the feeds before the fish cut him off.

Tyler has been applying for BB since he turned 21- he was in Sequester for BBOTT- but didn't get in the house. Also applied for BB19, Kassting I believe casted TKO- so my guess he was called in for that- and then was asked to FINALLY be on BB- which was the ultimate goal. Lol.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
Just now, Cutty said:

They also plan to pin JC's vote on Scottie.

The whole blame Scottie for everything schtick is pretty lazy. 

It is, but it seems to have worked thus far. Plus, they could also pin a vote on Haleigh, as her side thinks she'll want to keep Brett over Rachel.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

My guess is- once Tyler finds out from Rachel the full extent of the power- as she's planning on talking to him soon about it that he'll put a halt regarding this and try and flush it out instead. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

My guess is- once Tyler finds out from Rachel the full extent of the power- as she's planning on talking to him soon about it that he'll put a halt regarding this and try and flush it out instead. 

It makes so much more sense to do that, right?

• Love 2

What blows me away is that Tyler basically told J.C. last week (Sunday) to TRUST him. This was upstairs on the sofa before Sam's power was revealed.

Tyler said hint, hint after hint until finally saying "What if someone has a power and nobody goes home?"

He finally asked J.C. to lay low until the Veto meeting.

J.C. hasn't picked up on Tyler yet? It blows me away he didn't get all pissy when he found out someone knew more about the house than he did.

Please forgive me if this was addressed sometime last week.

• Love 1