Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

It sounds like Sam was talking about the person she was about to put up- and JC realized it was him- and basically was like NO- Don't you do it. Or something a long those lines- and then she threw RS up instead? 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I don't think there's a key for the veto ceremony, is there?

No.  The HOH just steps up after someone is TOTB and states who their replacement is.    Damn, five new replies as I type this...this is going to be redundant, I can tell.

• Love 1

Ah, so Sam might have warned JC before the ceremony, and he convinced her not to.

That makes more sense.

1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

The S6 girls are realizing that Sam didn't use her power to flip 2 votes, which means 2 of "their own" actually did flip.

LOL, I can't wait for them to not figure it out again.

This time, they technically should, but they probably won't.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

It sounds like Sam was talking about the person she was about to put up- and JC realized it was him- and basically was like NO- Don't you do it. Or something a long those lines- and then she threw RS up instead? 

Dayum. I can't wait to see that. Though that shows Sam is weak and can be manipulated.

3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

JC is already pushing hard to evict Kaitlyn

It's Tyler vs JC on this vote. The numbers could be really split.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

I’m not sure if Sam the Pious has been taking lessons from Chakra Con or if CC needs to up her game, but Sam has done an amazing job of making herself the victim while also making everything going down all about her. 

She was apologizing to Brett earlier while they were outside. He was all, hey, it’s no big, I came outside to give you space and Sam took the opportunity to begin sobbing about how she could’ve saved Winston, she was this close to saving him, yet when she looked at everyone’s faces while they sat on the sofa, she couldn’t do it. Brett went in again how it’s a game and gave her a hug. 

Then she went back inside and began ranting on her way up the stairs about how it wasn’t fair, etc. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ah, so Sam might have warned JC before the ceremony, and he convinced her not to.

That makes more sense.

LOL, I can't wait for them to not figure it out again.

This time, they technically should, but they probably won't.

This is a good point. They're very good at "unfiguring" stuff out!

• Love 1

JC to Sam during the veto ceremony apparently: "I don't think that's a good idea"

That makes sense as to why Sam was so worked up immediately after the ceremony when the feeds first came back.

• Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Dayum. I can't wait to see that. Though that shows Sam is weak and can be manipulated.

It's Tyler vs JC on this vote. the numbers could be really split.

I think both sides are split. Tyler (and probably Brett) want RS gone, but the girls on that side cannot stand Kaitlyn. Along with JC (and Sam).

Will Fessy have the balls to vote out Kaitlyn? Doubtful. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, cork dork said:

Sam took the opportunity to begin sobbing about how she could’ve saved Winston, she was this close to saving him, yet when she looked at everyone’s faces while they sat on the sofa, she couldn’t do it.

This mess was a much better idea. Good job, Sam.

• Love 12
(edited)

Tyler is going to get Fessy to vote to keep Kaitlyn- he's going to vote her out. And then claim he voted to keep her if she comes back and frame it on Fessy isn't he? She won't believe Fessy as he didn't pull her down. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5

Fessy seems like he's definitely keeping Kaitlyn. He just referred to her as "our best friend is on the block" to Tyler. 

JC and Haleigh want Kaitlyn gone, I'm guessing Bay could vote with them too. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't think RS was actually smoking in the house. She just had an unlit cigarette in her mouth. There is no way they would have let her smoke in the house.

I thought maybe I was starting to not hate Tyler as much, but that feeling passed lol.

Everyone thinks it's gonna be a battle back and Tyler is like wtf that's stupid lol.

I need the fact that Tyler is in an alliance with literally everyone (minus RS) to come out soon.

Faysal and Tyler talking about a girls alliance. Faysal is so fucking stupid lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
Just now, IndyMischa said:

This is a good point. They're very good at "unfiguring" stuff out!

If only production would use sound effects in real time in the house. A buzzer for an incorrect guess probably wouldn’t help - they’d talk themselves out of it somehow - but, it’d take the feeds to unprecedented levels of fun. 

• Love 2

In the yard, Kaitlyn is telling Brett she is upset because she threw the competition to Fessy so he could save himself and her. She is not upset she is on the block it is the betrayal. The night before he told her he would use it on her and 5 minutes before the veto he told her he would use it on her if he won. She threw it to save him.

• Love 1

votes for Kaitlyn: Haileigh, Bayleigh, JC 

votes for RS: Tyler, Faysal, Brett, Kaycee (Tyler sheep)

unknowns: Rachel, Angela, Scottie (forgot he existed)

1 minute ago, missyb said:

In the yard, Kaitlyn is telling Brett she is upset because she threw the competition to Fessy so he could save himself and her. She is not upset she is on the block it is the betrayal. The night before he told her he would use it on her and 5 minutes before the veto he told her he would use it on her if he won. She threw it to save him.

So she's back on that line again.  SHE GOT THE LAST QUESTION RIGHT! 

• Love 3

Sam asking Scottie to go get her advil and ice water, she doesn't want to go into the kitchen.  She must be avoiding someone. 

Is it just me or has Sam gained a bunch of weight in the house? Maybe it's her poor choice of clothing.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I need the fact that Tyler is in an alliance with literally everyone (minus RS) to come out soon.

They're all so stupid. They should have figured it out when Kaitlyn backdoored Swaggy, and I swore Bayleigh/RS were both catching on, but nope!

At this point, it's not even on Tyler for them not figuring it out. If S5 don't figure it out THIS TIME, then they're the dumbest alliance I've ever seen on this show. 

So apparently, all JC told Sam during the veto ceremony, or right before, was "I don't think it's a good idea" and a shake of his head, and Sam decided to put up Rockstar instead.

Just now, Cutty said:

votes for Kaitlyn: Haileigh, Bayleigh, JC 

votes for RS: Tyler, Faysal, Brett, Kaycee (Tyler sheep)

unknowns: Rachel, Angela, Scottie (forgot he existed)

Rachel/Angela may vote to evict Kaitlyn, but it depends what L5 decide to do together. Both women could either vote with their alliance, or go rogue.

Scottie would also likely vote to evict Kaitlyn. 

If Tyler is smart, he could flip Bayleigh to evict RS.  Bayleigh has already raised the possibility the "chance" to return might be a battleback with Winston, Swaggy, Steve, and whoever is evicted this week.  Just point out Kaitlyn is better at comps, and ask who she would rather have Swaggy compete against, RS or Kaitlyn.

• Love 5

I think Fessy has decided he needs to run to Tyler for an alliance.

He's basically pitching himself. Poor Fessy. Always a day late and a dollar short in this game.

• Love 2
Just now, Cosmosgravitation said:

If Tyler is smart, he could flip Bayleigh to evict RS.  Bayleigh has already raised the possibility the "chance" to return might be a battleback with Winston, Swaggy, Steve, and whoever is evicted this week.  Just point out Kaitlyn is better at comps, and ask who she would rather have Swaggy compete against, RS or Kaitlyn.

This is literally a Dan tier move

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, cork dork said:

If only production would use sound effects in real time in the house. A buzzer for an incorrect guess probably wouldn’t help - they’d talk themselves out of it somehow - but, it’d take the feeds to unprecedented levels of fun. 

From your keyboard to TPTB's ears. (Except not, because I am a Tyler stan, and he would be the unluckiest recipient of this twist. But the idea is hilarious!)

6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Didn't someone already pull the receipts - her bitching to Faysal because he didn't throw it to her?

3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Can we pray for a tie vote so Sam has to make the decision?

YES. THIS. Prayer circle starts now.

• Love 2

More things which would make me happy:

• Pinky going home on a unanimous vote.
  • Everybody settling K’s nerves saying, “See, we had your back.  We TOLD you there wasn’t any chance of your going home”....
  • ...only for K to go right back up OTB and out of the House next week.  Maybe the other HGs can calm K throughout the week by saying, “Didn’t you see last week’s vote?  You’re the only safe pawn option in the House....”

Heh.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think Fessy has decided he needs to run to Tyler for an alliance.

He's basically pitching himself. Poor Fessy. Always a day late and a dollar short in this game.

I actually kind of like this idea - he's great at comps and would be a good meatshield for Tyler. (Also, selfishly: he's on my fantasy team and I want him to stick around to keep earning me points!) But Tyler already has more side deals than all the McDonald's in Texas, so I don't know that he'll go for it.

• Love 3

Angela giving Sam a pep-talk. 

Angela says she's not upset with Sam at all - no hard feelings.   Not sure why Angela would be upset with Sam's decision? 

Angela says it's hard to be HOH and then make a decision like that on the spot. 

Earlier Sam said she asked Fessy to just tell her yes or no if he was playing to use the veto - I'm not sure if she said what he said but maybe he said he wasn't and that's why she's upset?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

But Tyler already has more side deals than all the McDonald's in Texas, so I don't know that he'll go for it.

Yeah, that's what I meant about Fessy being a day late.

• Love 2