Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

There's a weird sort of irony with me sitting here sipping away at my coffee, listening to Rockstar talk about being pregnant and having kids right after I booked the appointment for the husband's vasectomy. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Me, I’m going to wait and see for myself what Sam said, and in what context.  Given about half the House discussion on any given day is HGs attempting to manufacture targets on the backs of others, derned if I’ll take any of them as objective observers on any questions much more gameplay-related past “is shit really brown?”

I think what makes me believe that Sam could make such a petty speech is how she called Kaitlyn a blatant "fat whore" a couple of nights ago.

I am still withholding as much judgment as I can until Sunday. I just am not happy with Sam right now. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think what makes me believe that Sam could make such a petty speech is how she called Kaitlyn a blatant "fat whore" a couple of nights ago.

I am still withholding as much judgment as I can until Sunday. I just am not happy with Sam right now. 

Also we saw the hints of that pettiness with her financial interviews this week where she made it clear that she was judging people based on how they answered. That pettiness was always there, maybe just glossed over when she wasn't also locking everyone out of her HoH room.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Neither am I, particularly - but I’ve never thought of Sam as a candidate for canonization, so neither am I particularly bothered.  :)

• Love 11

Rockstar to Scottie: "The one thing she [Sam] says she hates is bullying of any kind. So I don't understand why she keeps the biggest bully in the house [Brett] here."

...who was the one banging on pots and pans and crawling all over Brett in the HN room?

• Love 17

At some point after the nomination ceremony, Rockstar told Haleigh that she trusts Haleigh.  Now Rockstar is in the storage room telling Scottie her wackadoo theory about how she thought that maybe Haleigh and Brett met in college and are a secret couple.

• Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

At some point after the nomination ceremony, Rockstar told Haleigh that she trusts Haleigh.  Now Rockstar is in the storage room telling Scottie her wackadoo theory about how she thought that maybe Haleigh and Brett met in college and are a secret couple.

But I thought Rockstar and Brett were making out all over the house? *innocent face*

• Love 3

Scottie to Rockstar:  "How much has she (Haleigh) talked about Texas A&M with you?"  Oh brother, is Scottie drinking the conspiracy Kool Aid that Rockstar is serving up?

It really gets Rockstar's goat that Brett has what she perceives as so much control over the whole house.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Rockstar says that Brett is so sinister.  She says, "Totally Slytherin".  Rockstar says she's a Ravenclaw and is supposed to be better at this.

I put more stock into star signs (Virgo bitches, representin'!) than I do what Harry Potter house you get sorted into via a fan website.

Rockstar: "Can America vote to give me an answer?"

Uh... we'll vote you out of the house or to be a Have Not for the rest of the season. But an answer? Eh.

Okay, here we go. Sam said that an empowered woman does not flip her hair, scream like a cat, or wear clothes that don't fit them. Because that's unladylike.

So she's slut shaming Kaitlyn and Haleigh. That's... special.

• Love 5

Sam and Rachel are up in HOH talking.  Rachel asked her who she would put up as a replacement nominee if it comes up.  Sam says more than likely she would have to choose Rockstar because of Rockstar being unable to control herself.  Rachel asks if Sam would consider putting up a guy from the other side instead.  Rachel is pushing for Faysal as a replacement nom.

• Love 3

Now Sam is talking about Hay and Kaitlyn's clothes???

Sam talking about RS being the replacement nominee. Rachel asking if she'd put a guy up, Sam said no, because on the "other side" there's only Fessy and he's "so precious." 

Rachel reminding people of Battle-Back.

• Love 3

Now Sam is saying that if the Battleback pool was all guys, that would prevent an all girl alliance or something.  Of course, putting 2 girls on the block against each other would also get in the way of that, too.

Sam just admitted that she chose personal reasons this week with her noms.

• Love 6
(edited)

Damn, she is doubling down. It's actually pretty amazing to watch. She also just said her noms were personal. On a null week!

About the clothes thing, why would she say that to Rachel, who walks around in her sports bra all day? 

And another thing! Remember how she wasn't gonna have any one-on-ones? Ha ha!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Actually, I was proud as shit of that call - Fozzy dropped right at about the 28 minute mark.  :D

Haha, I watched it all live and as soon as he dropped, I literally clapped for you. Well done!

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar says that Brett is so sinister.  She says, "Totally Slytherin".  Rockstar says she's a Ravenclaw and is supposed to be better at this.

Bitch, please. You're the Slytherin dating Frick or Frack, Draco's trollgoons. 

• Love 1

Sam to Rachel: Walking around with your clothes half on, half off...yeah, everybody here has got a beautiful body. At least you wear clothes that fit you. They are wearing clothes that intentionally hang half off of them. They always look like they just rolled out of bed.

Rachel: ....

• Love 6
Just now, Cutty said:

Sam to Rachel: Walking around with your clothes half on, half off...yeah, everybody here has got a beautiful body. At least you wear clothes that fit you. They are wearing clothes that intentionally hang half off of them. They always look like they just rolled out of bed.

Rachel: ....

OMG. Sam, just stop. This is not a good look.

• Love 1

According to Sam, Rachel is a sexy lady who is just being herself and she's not playing with Scottie's heart.  She doesn't like that Haleigh has been playing with Scottie's heart.

• Love 5
(edited)

Fucking damn at Sam's slut shaming and internalized misogyny. I mean that kinda thing is always rampant with this show, but she is going so fucking far it's amazing. Rachel must be losing it over this tbh.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

According to Sam, Rachel is a sexy lady who is just being herself and she's not playing with Scottie's heart.  She doesn't like that Haleigh has been playing with Scottie's heart.

Haleigh and Scottie are the cutest thing I've seen in this house. Last night when Haleigh was almost in tears over her alliance crumbling (again) (for the third week in a row), Scottie joked with her until she was laughing and not upset. Fuck you, Sam.

• Love 7
(edited)
37 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Scottie, Rachel and Rockstar talking about SNL and making shout outs to the cast members.  Don't they know that they are on the wrong network?

Probably because Bobby Moynihan came to the House last season, and they are hoping for him or another cast member to visit.

And again I have this theory that Rachel Dratch is in deep character as Kaitlyn.  That's who I see when I look at her, and it explains Kaitlyn as much as anything else.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6
(edited)

Yeah, fuck Sam. I should have written her off when she described herself as "old fashioned" during week 1. 

She's super gross and I loathe that she won HOH on the week that she knew her noms were nulled. 

So...I'm starting to pick out my least favourites and people who don't actively make me pissy. 

The short list of the people I actually like include: Rachel, Brett, Haleigh, Bayleigh, Tyler, Kaycee.

That's it. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
forgot Kaycee mostly because she hasn't said anything problematic yet
  • Love 5
(edited)
56 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think it was probably just an instantaneous mutual hatred. From Brett's end because she's a women he doesn't wanna fuck and from her end because she sensed he was a typical douche.

Nay, on Rockstar's part she is slow on the uptake so it took her 2 days to discover that Brett was a white guy.  The horror!

Edited by green
  • Love 6

Sam also told Rachel that one of the things that bothers her about Kaitlyn is that Kaitlyn will make little comments to her that she feels is making fun of her. As an example, she once said “Get ‘Er Done!!” At her when they were passing each other in the hall, in reference to that redneck comic.

Yeah, that shit would piss me right off. I have more than a bit of an accent, growing up in a small SE Texas town, and have never managed to shed it, even after living in Houston for more than 20 years. And I have friends who fish and hunt and all of that, but we would not appreciate being compared to a comic whose whole schtick is to be as redneck as possible. Fuck that noise.

• Love 11

I..Ugh. I really wanted to like Sam, but she’s losing me here. I knew it may happen when she said something about liking guys more than girls, and now with the slut-shaming I can’t. She’s digging herself into a hole. Kaitlyn’s behaviour isn’t the best but there’s other ways of dealing with that then what Sam did. No excuses for what she said about Haleigh though. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

And now Sam wants to do a random draw for Have Nots, with the people who are coming off slop being excluded.

Hey, I like this better than volunteers at least!

I wonder how long until Sam thinks Rachel and Angela are whores that need to go?

• Love 2

Rockstar is up in HOH confronting Sam about not nominating Brett.  She says that at some point, Sam told her the biggest thing she hates is a bully.  She says that there is clearly someone in the house who is a bully (aka Brett).

Sam says that if Brett did lie, then that was bullying.  Huh?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, xKHANx said:
21 hours ago, Wings said:

Ahhh yes.  Real life is fucking with my feed watching. This biological pull where children come first annoys me. 

disney.jpg.8926a57ab63165be62154b23f3820363.jpg

My son's are in their 40's!   I helped my DIL paint her large open floor plan house and helped the other one move!  LOL  

• Love 2

It seems what this comes down to is that Sam and Rockstar have very different versions of an empowered female.

Sam believes this means that you shouldn't need to lead men on to further your game.  If you are truly empowered you should be above that.

Rockstar (and by association Kaitlyn and Haliegh) believe that empowerment means you should be able to hold guys around your finger.

Both are valid arguments and subjective.  I honestly don't think this is misogyny.  Just a difference of opinions.

• Love 7