Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

BB19 Kevin posted a little while ago that Swaggy has been at his place for the last 3 days and he’s a great kid.

Waiting for Swaggys reaction to ED’s tweet.

Doesn't he have like 4 daughters, I wonder if Shaggy will knock a couple of them up as well...

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, springbarb said:

I think JC gets credit for Scottie going up, but it's only minimal. It didn't take a lot of convincing to get Fessy there.

Yeah, Fessy said he wanted a guy out right after the HOH comp ended. Scottie was in trouble from the beginning. 

• Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

That would be Scottie

That I knew....just thought Fessy was due to his religious beliefs.

Oh Bayleigh - Or should we now call you Mama Bay!

How is it that JC's ass has not yet been put on the muhfuckin' block?  Every....single...HG has been OTB but him.  And don't give me 'he'd be pissed', everyone that's been nom'd has been pissed.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

How is it that JC's ass has not yet been put on the muhfuckin' block?  Every....single...HG has been OTB but him.  And don't give me 'he'd be pissed', everyone that's been nom'd has been pissed.

Fessy hasn't been on the block either, but he likely will next week (unless Haleigh wins HOH). 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Is it just me or does JC have being Britney'd written all over him- 5th place is where I think he'll end up. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

Is it just me or does JC have being Britney'd written all over him- 5th place is where I think he'll end up. 

The main difference is Brittney could win comps.  JC is going to struggle so hard in the final comps.  Hes going to make it 4th probably and the only reason he cant go higher is due to him not being able to win comps at the end.  Also I think Tyler/Angela realize they couldnt beat JC in a F2

11 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think they were waiting for Tyler's power to expire or be used before they did a DE. 

Good point - Someone else is probably getting fired for suggesting that power be good until there's 8 left or whatever it was. 

9 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Oh Bayleigh - Or should we now call you Mama Bay!

Because he's a needed number for L6 so he isn't going anywhere until all of the Hive are gone OR he's needed to be their next scapegoat. And he's done well at staying in good graces with the Hive as well. 

3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Yep. He's in an alliance he just doesn't realize it has a name.

3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

A dysfunctional relationship may be her norm. You have to know what her parents modeled when she was growing up. If her dad is a  chauvinist doofus,  that would be her model for a man.

That’s... oversimplifying a good bit. In my experience, parental modeling counts for about a quarter of a young (teens-20s) person’s relationship expectations.  Right up there alongside the parents would be:

• Peer modeling (also about a quarter) - not too surprising when you consider we’re talking about the age range in a young person’s life when they are victims of the near-universal conceits that (a) their parents are idiots who don’t understand how anything works in today’s world, and (b) theirs is the first generation to really discover love and sex.  Many (most?) haven’t matured enough to be able to to intellectually and/or emotionally regard their parents as discrete individuals engaged in a sexual relationship, so they don’t took at them to model such.  The problem with peer modeling is the earliest in the peer group to explore romantic/sexual relationships are by definition the most sexually precocious/aware - and frequently these are also individuals who were subjected to emotional/sexual abuse at a very early age, so their trauma-inspired expectations end up serving as the blueprint template for their peer group.
  • Their personal experience in their own very first serious romantic/sexual relationship (about half) - THIS is the biggie, as it tends to set their benchmarks for every subsequent relationship.  Stumble into a bad or abusive relationship at this point, and it can warp their expectations for years - possibly the rest of their life.

Just some input from a guy with two daughters of his own, as well as several dozen “adopted” daughters - I coached Little League girl’s softball for about 8 years.  :)

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Cutty said:

My Lord. Where the fuck do they find these people?

BB doesn't even have to go out looking for them.  They beat a path to BB's door.  A lot of these people actually apply to get on this show so they can have live sex in front of the entire country. 

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

[Sam]:

She seems to hold it together pretty good for the live shows.  A couple weeks ago when she was freaking out in the DR right before show time you couldn't even tell that she had been upset mere minutes before.

I'm sure the final move by production in the DR of that "incident" before the Bay eviction live show was BB shooting Sam up with a double dose of happy juice.  You don't turn on a dime from trying to flee the studio house to being "just fine" a few minutes later on national telly.

1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

Is Swaggy actually bragging about making a baby on live TV?  Does he think Tyler and Angela are going to attempt to make one too?  And what do all those weird faces mean?

28 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Doesn't he have like 4 daughters, I wonder if Shaggy will knock a couple of them up as well...

Yeah that was my first thought too.  B19 Kevin posts that Swaggy is freeloading off of him the last 4 days (and nights, cough) right after the post about Bay maybe for reals being pregnant.

26 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

[Me: About being a virgin]   ....   That I knew....just thought Fessy was due to his religious beliefs.

There isn't anything prohibiting Fessy from having sex in Islam.  Or if there is it is no more adhered to by young Muslim males any more than remaining chaste until marriage for young Christian males.  Females in the fundamentalist wings of these religions have to be more careful of course because fundamentalists are into traditional male domination and are all for females walking the straight and narrow though they don't give a fig if males run wild in their youth.

17 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Tyler and Angela seem to be getting too close, even though this isn't a full blown Showmance, it's starting to appear that way. This could be the one downfall to Tyler's game...he needs to tread with caution here. 

Tyler is a Have Not so will be sleeping in a separate room for this week which is probably a good thing for his game.

Edited by green
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Doubtful; Kevin (and his family, I presume) are Southies, and I’m pretty sure Chris isn’t Catholic.  ;)

27 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

I don’t think Fessy’s THAT devout.  ;>

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Good to know that Dick continues to be the biggest fucking douchebag in the history of B.B. 

Right. It's almost comforting actually. Just a constant you know you can always count on.

10 hours ago, Christi said:

All of a sudden I hate KC. STFU...what the hell have you ever won? She is acting really smug, condescending and too comfortable 

Yay, I love Kaycee hate!

57 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd actually say Brett is more like Zach.

Definitely, only less gross. And less of a dick honestly, which is saying something lol.

19 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Tyler and Angela seem to be getting too close, even though this isn't a full blown Showmance, it's starting to appear that way. This could be the one downfall to Tyler's game...he needs to tread with caution here. 

From your lips to the BB God's ears!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

I don't know how bad it is for his game at this point, it's not like they have been showmancing this whole time, and he wants them to be seen as a duo. If he gets thrown on the block against her- she goes home 100%. With the numbers dwindling in the house- he has Kaycee, Sam & JC that keep him over her. She has.....Brett? 

Do I think they both have a thing for each other I do- and I think that if they don't hook up in the house- once they get out they will for sure. But I have zero worries that he wouldn't cut her if he needed too but in all honesty she's someone he could beat in F2 with no problem- so he probably would try and keep her. I think her & Kaycee are 2 people he is for sure eyeing for that F3 spot. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

I think that is why he volunteered to be a have not, to give himself a little space.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
10 hours ago, Christi said:

All of a sudden I hate KC. STFU...what the hell have you ever won? She is acting really smug, condescending and too comfortable 

Yay, I love Kaycee hate!

Yay!  Three of us at the same table, cain't stand that smug heiffa and if I NEVER fucking hear 'LET'S GO!' again it will be too soon.

• Love 10

Did anyone think Sam got a sweetheart edit last night?   What was that about?

@Nashville  I agree with you 100%.   That’s why I say girls Hayley’s age is young and stupid.  

I will add that girl’s relationship with their father is a big determinate factor when it comes to dating.  If their father is attentive and tells their daughter the behavior that they should only accept from their boyfriends then the chance they date abusive losers are pretty low.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

I think that is why he volunteered to be a have not, to give himself a little space.

I feel like Fessy picked him didn't he? I don't think he volunteered. He said he was sitting there with his eyes closed thinking "Please dont' pick me" and then he heard T from Fessy. Lol. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3

I feel like Fessy picked him didn't he? I don't think he volunteered. He said he was sitting there with his eyes closed thinking "Please dont' pick me" and then he heard T from Fessy. Lol. 

Oh! and there I was hoping Tyler was smarter than I thought.

Edited by TheGapper
add on
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't know how bad it is for his game at this point, it's not like they have been showmancing this whole time, and he wants them to be seen as a duo. If he gets thrown on the block against her- she goes home 100%. With the numbers dwindling in the house- he has Kaycee, Sam & JC that keep him over her. She has.....Brett? 

Do I think they both have a thing for each other I do- and I think that if they don't hook up in the house- once they get out they will for sure. But I have zero worries that he wouldn't cut her if he needed too but in all honesty she's someone he could beat in F2 with no problem- so he probably would try and keep her. I think her & Kaycee are 2 people he is for sure eyeing for that F3 spot. 

Once Hayleigh and Fessy are gone, I think they prob will hook up in the house. Assuming H/F both leave before Tyler and Angela. Yesterday, Tyler and Angela sort of addressed their cuddling and said they both really enjoy it, and if they get called out for it they can just stage a fight. But then Tyler said he didn't even really care if anyone knows. He could be bullshitting, but I think he knows he's in a good enough position for it not to matter right now.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, green said:

I'm sure the final move by production in the DR of that "incident" before the Bay eviction live show was BB shooting Sam up with a double dose of happy juice.  You don't turn on a dime from trying to flee the studio house to being "just fine" a few minutes later on national telly.

I'm starting to think Vegas was exaggerating quite a bit. If she was having a sobbing breakdown, like she claimed, you'd think she'd at least have puffy eyes and it would be gossiped around the House a bit more. She probably was torn and upset, but I wonder if it wasn't quite as dramatic as she made it sound. 

I think she, like any good Big Brother Producer, likes to amp up the drama (LIKE the LEVEL 6 TOOK SLEEPING PILLS tweet). 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

@Nashville  I agree with you 100%.   That’s why I say girls Hayley’s age is young and stupid.  

I will add that girl’s relationship with their father is a big determinate factor when it comes to dating.  If their father is attentive and tells their daughter the behavior that they should only accept from their boyfriends then the chance they date abusive losers are pretty low.  

Yeah - only problem being if they run into an abuser type savvy enough to mimic good behavior far enough into the relationship for his victim to feel invested in “making it work”.  I’ve stayed on good terms with all my girls through the years, and we still run into each other around town every now and then - and even though they’re all now in their 20s, they’ll still sometimes talk to me about stuff they can’t say outright to their parents.  And the five saddest words I’ve heard the most are, “...then he started to change....”

4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Once Hayleigh and Fessy are gone, I think they prob will hook up in the house. Assuming H/F both leave before Tyler and Angela. Yesterday, Tyler and Angela sort of addressed their cuddling and said they both really enjoy it, and if they get called out for it they can just stage a fight. But then Tyler said he didn't even really care if anyone knows. He could be bullshitting, but I think he knows he's in a good enough position for it not to matter right now.

I expect a lot of Tyler’s blasé attitude is confidence in his ability to convince others he can keep his emotional connections separate from his gameplay.  Tyler could convince anybody remaining in the House he would cut Angela loose in a heartbeat if their relationship threatened his game, even if he has zero intentions of doing so.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Yeah - only problem being if they run into an abuser type savvy enough to mimic good behavior far enough into the relationship for his victim to feel invested in “making it work”.  I’ve stayed on good terms with all my girls through the years, and we still run into each other around town every now and then - and even though they’re all now in their 20s, they’ll still sometimes talk to me about stuff they can’t say outright to their parents.  And the five saddest words I’ve heard the most are, “...then he started to change....”

They are lucky that you are around to lend support and good advice. Only after I left home, did I find wonderful mentors to guide me through the trials of unhealthy relationships, because I didn't have a strong family foundation. I hope Haleigh will have the same, because otherwise she will waste a lot of time and energy on terrible partners like Fessy. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, green said:

Is Swaggy actually bragging about making a baby on live TV?  Does he think Tyler and Angela are going to attempt to make one too?  And what do all those weird faces mean?

Someone tweeted that this cast should go on the Amazing Race as duos. And that was his response!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I was referring to dumb losers like Fessy.   Jerks from the beginning.   The type of men you are describing are conniving and JMPO,  venture into sociopath territory.   Any woman, especially those with insecurities, fall prey (I use prey literally) to the guys you describe.  They are evil and even a woman who has her life together has a hard time extricating from these guys.   In most cases when I hear “...then he started to change....”, there were almost always red flags from the beginning.   They were just ignored.  And I speak as a mother of three girls, one in her 30’s, other two in twenties and a good decade of listening to their and their friend’s stories.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

Someone tweeted that this cast should go on the Amazing Race as duos. And that was his response!

Yeah, they'd smoke everyone alright... as long as there wasn't cold water, reptiles, heights, puzzles...

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

I love how his response to everything is that he would "Smoke them all" in any competition. You were there for 3 weeks and were evicted- yes you won 2 competitions- but one was with half the house and the other against one other person. You aren't some amazing competition beast. LOL. 

• Love 15

I love how his response to everything is that he would "Smoke them all" in any competition. You were there for 3 weeks and were evicted- yes you won 2 competitions- but one was with half the house and the other against one other person. You aren't some amazing competition beast. LOL. 

I need someone to put him in his place.  

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

It expires next week so they could have a DE then.  When is the finale?

Aren't they still down one person because Kaitlyn lost to that big, mean, super complex, brain twisting, all of 6-piece puzzle?

42 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

It would be so funny if it was Fessy picking Tyler to be a Have Not that cooled down Tyler enough to concentrate more on his game again and, you know, planning Fessy's demise.

10 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

No no no no no a thousand times no.  Do NOT unleash Swaggy on the world.  America is hated for enough stuff abroad without Swaggy adding to the mess.

• Love 2

Can we send Swaggy to the Challenge so he can have his ass handed to him like Paulie? 

There must be a giant bug in the backyard because Kaycee just tried to hit it with a pool stick and actually got it. 

And now they have it trapped under a glass.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Victim Noises said:

For the last couple weeks, I've been thinking that Bayleigh is probably pregnant and that has put a whole kibosh on any plans for a jury buyback.

When do we normally get to see the Jury house?  Is it too early with only two people?  Just wondering if it's got anything to do with Bay's supposed condition.

8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

When do we normally get to see the Jury house?  Is it too early with only two people?  Just wondering if it's got anything to do with Bay's supposed condition.

Some seasons we get to see each week when a new person arrives but there's been at least one season I remember where they waited a few weeks and they shoved 2-3 arrivals all in one episode. 

There's ways to hide a pregnancy belly on an edited tv show.

They've got way too much crap to fit into the episodes as it is so i don't expect to see the jury house for awhile. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

A GIRL GOES OUT FOR ONE DAY AND MISSES ALL THIS STUFF.

Just noticed your amazing avatar.  

I am already thinking of what I can make for dinner that's quick and easy because I have wine to drink and links to watch tonight.

• Love 3

Fessy is watching Sam in the kitchen on his spy cam

Did anyone post Scottie's sister's freaking out on twitter about how when he gets home she's not going to let him hang out with anyone from the show (except Swaggy and Steve I think she said)due to how they're treating him this week?

• Love 2
Just now, laurakaye said:

They never show the JH until the second jury eviction at earliest - showing the first Juror anticipating who the second will be, then having the second walk in the door with their recap DVD.

Wednesday or Thursday will be the tell-all for how this season will proceed.  

• If we get a JH segment of Bae welcoming Pinky into the JH, then Production’s only opportunity for a DE this season will be Reset/Reboot/WTFEver Week in the House.
  • if we don’t get a JH segment, then that probably means a JBB is in the works.  Julie has never alluded to any such opportunity in any exit interviews, so it’s probably not a thing this season.  When they have done JBB, though, the Jurors were kept sequestered from each other until the JBB comp - so if we don’t see Bae and Pinky together in the JH before the next eviction, that’s an indicator.
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, green said:
1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

It expires next week so they could have a DE then.  When is the finale?

Aren't they still down one person because Kaitlyn lost to that big, mean, super complex, brain twisting, all of 6-piece puzzle?

Yes. They need to have a jury buyback/reset week to have a DE. If they do a jury buyback it's always the first 4 jurors in BB15-18, and we can expect a DE on 9/6 or 9/13:

8/23 Eviction/8 HGs left

8/30 Eviction/Jury buyback/8 HGs left

9/6  DE? /7 or 6 HGs left

9/13 DE? /5 HGs left

9/16 Special Eviction Episode (pretaped, feeds down on 9/15)/ 4 HGs left

9/20 Eviction/3 HGs left

9/26 Finale

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Can we also remember that the side of the house he competed against for the first comp was against all of FOUTTE+Scottie, Steve, and Sam? Bayleigh was on the other side of the house.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I need someone to put him in his place.  

I think life already has.   He’s going to be a daddy and his life will forever change.  Hope he has a girl.  As she grows up, he will be forced to take a good look at his action now, especially since most of it will be on the Internet for all eternity. 

I think Kaitlyn is funny IRL.  She would be fun to hang out with.  

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Did anyone post Scottie's sister's freaking out on twitter about how when he gets home she's not going to let him hang out with anyone from the show (except Swaggy and Steve I think she said)due to how they're treating him this week?

Didn't Scottie's sister stir up some drama in the past two weeks online? I can't remember exactly what for. I think she was fighting with a BB Alumni. I feel bad for any houseguest who has embarrassing family members. 

Also, why Swaggy, of all people? I swear Swaggy didn't treat Scottie great to begin with. They were ok, but not close at all. 

The Jury House segment, I expect, will not be this week, but next week. They haven't done the week in between first and second jury members entering the jury house in a bit, so they'll wait until at least three jurors enter for enough footage. 

ETA: Ah, ok, she said Rockstar, not Swaggy.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1

Bay’s pregnancy, if there is one, will not stop a jury comp to get back in the house.  She can play and lose on purpose, sit out or announce her condition.  Not a big deal. 

I don’t see Scottie and Hay as a big deal.  He was flirting with her very tentatively.   Nothing will happen there if they are in the JH together without Fessy.  He would be soon to follow anyway.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Christi said:

Any chance that Sam will go up?

I don’t think so.  Fessy does t want to take the chance anyone other that Scottie will be voted out.  

• Love 1