Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Sam is going to wind up being the replacement at this rate. 

I don't think he has the balls to do that.  He cannot even get out of this conversation. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam's aggressiveness in the convo is probably making the medical team in the DR explode again.

They are rethinking the med combo they gave her, for sure. 

• Love 6

Oh boy, Sam is now asking Kaycee if she loves her or Angela more. And saying Kaycee has replaced Sam with Angela, because Angela is pretty, and fit, etc. Quick convo, Kaycee reassures her, they hug, Sam leaves, onto her next victim.

• Love 9
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Oh man. Sam now onto KC. "If it was between you and Angela who would you pick?"
KC: "In this game?"
Sam: "No in life. Who do you love more?"
KC: ...
Sam: "She's thin and pretty .."

Sam: "No in life. Who do you love more?"

Bwhahahahahahaaaaa. What exactly are they giving her in the DR? Holy hell. The delusion is off the chain.

• Love 18
Just now, Christi said:

I have stuff to do today...but I cant get off this Crazy Train..

ME TOO! Damn, not only house to clean, laundry but my schedules for September! My director has been asking for them for 2 weeks to put on line, and I can't break away from this train wreck. I need an intervention myself.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Wings said:

Scottie and Fess convo.  Missed it.  Anyone catch it.  It is important I think 

Is it? Anything they say is irrelevant at this point I think. No matter who goes up, Scottie is out. Unless Sam goes up and self-evicts or begs everyone to send her out. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, atomic said:

ezgif-1-bc1b05f4da.gif

I love Sam saying she's "finally" playing the game and it feels good...while she's talking herself right on to the block. 

This is better than I imagined when she came up with the silly idea last night! Fessy’s payoff is she quits smoking! 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, The Companion said:

She says no, and he refuses to hear it. It doesn't matter if her reason is that she isn't interested or she isn't interested here. It drives me crazy.

I read a lot of trashy historical romances and there's usually a thread or theme that a woman doesn't really know her own mind and needs a strong man to guide her.  Of course the guidance is always into his bed.  She ultimately falls passionately in love with him and he was right all along. Needless to say I hate this theme with the passion of a thousand burning nuns.

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Is it? Anything they say is irrelevant at this point I think. No matter who goes up, Scottie is out. Unless Sam goes up and self-evicts or begs everyone to send her out. 

Of course.  My son had just broken my coffee pot and I had a parallel universe flash and it scared the shit out of me.  I got a contact crazy high from Sam in that moment.   

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Christi said:

I have stuff to do today...but I cant get off this Crazy Train..

I know.  I have overnight guests on the way.  Dammit!

This is great.  Thanks feedsters :)

5 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

the passion of a thousand burning nuns.

LOL!

• Love 4

Kaycee just told Angela about how Sam asked Kaycee if Kaycee loves Angela or Sam more.

Now Angela is telling Kaycee about Sam telling Brett that she knows he's in love with Sam.

Kaycee telling Angela that Faysal and Sam were talking early this morning but she says she doesn't know about what.  If only they knew.

• Love 10

Sam just told Tyler that she's playing the game for herself now but to just know that she always has his best interests at heart.

She says she's going to make him so proud.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

Sam in the BY talking to herself, dreaming that she might just pull this off, talking to herself in the third person "Can she do it? Yes she can"

I'm surprised she hasn't already assumed that she HAS done it. 

"Fessy pinky swore to nominate Haleigh. That's how I remember it, at least."

• Love 14
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Sam just told Tyler that she's playing the game for herself now but to just know that she always has his best interests at heart.

And cue Tyler wondering what the heck is going to happen now...

• Love 13

I have to say, Fessy handled the conversation very well. And his refusal to "pinky swear" and remind her he already gave her a pinky swear was well done. Good job Fessy. And his last look at the camera, classic.

• Love 12

This is pure gold. Anyone else think she's a production pawn and is being fed what to say and do to give us all this amazing stuff that we didn't even dream of to make up for last year's disaster?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I have to say, Fessy handled the conversation very well. And his refusal to "pinky swear" and remind her he already gave her a pinky swear was well done. Good job Fessy. And his last look at the camera, classic.

Yeah, he took it all quite well. 

If only he wasn't such a creep, I could totally root for that guy. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, he took it all quite well. 

If only he wasn't such a creep, I could totally root for that guy. 

Not just a creep. A dumb creep. 

• Love 3

Sam on Zingbot:  "That wasn't even a robot.  That was a poser."

Just now, dizzyd said:

When's the veto ceremony? Today or tomorrow?

Tomorrow.

Sam in the kitchen with Tyler, Scottie, and Kaycee:  "We're going to change the way I eat and change the way I think."  Good luck with that second one!

• Love 8