Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, TimWil said:

In case you missed it here’s Angela’s “life story” as originally told to Tyler:

That’s 25 minutes too much of Angela.  I now get what you guys mean by BEC level.  

Sam, I could watch for hours.  But not Angela.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Wings said:

Yeah, those tiles are almost as large as an album cover.  No toothpaste would hold them up.  

Just watched that video with Paulie hiding it inside the table, and wow, I forgot how YUGE the card is. Mmm. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Wings said:

It is over and the HGs are cleaning up and we don't get to see their first reactions until Sunday.  Fuck you BB.  

They usually throw the feeds back on pretty fast once the comp is over. Hide & Go Veto is usually pretty long like 4 hours or so- add that to it being Zingbot this week so he has to come in and Zing- I would say it would be about 5-6 hours. I think we are about 4 hours and change into it. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Since there isn't, I'd probably go with some James hiding place, like when he stuck it under the carpet under the couch in the living room and no one found it. 

I think it would fit inside the toilet tank. I'm still going with that spot.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

They usually throw the feeds back on pretty fast once the comp is over. Hide & Go Veto is usually pretty long like 4 hours or so- add that to it being Zingbot this week so he has to come in and Zing- I would say it would be about 5-6 hours. I think we are about 4 hours and change into it. 

I would think Zing to would be tomorrow,  no?

Edited by Wings
2 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

I think it would fit inside the toilet tank. I'm still going with that spot.

Is it waterproof plastic or like a pizza box that would melt into mush?

Then there would be nothing to find  :)

While we wait for the feeds, I offer my favourite Zingbot comp, BB16. Yes, there is Frankie Grande in it but just hear me out.

Zingbot comes into the house with a malfunction and he's giving them all "Props!" instead. Christine wrinkles her nose and says "I don't like this." Oh, how I bet she regretted that moment. Regret of a lifetime, yo.

Starting with Kathy Griffin just dragging the HGs - and I love when Kathy gets up in Zach's face with that "Ziiing, motherfucker. Ziiing" - to Cody's Zing that was really directed at Christine, Frankie's accurate as fuck zing, and oh okay, I love the Cody/Christine zing so much that I'll put it on the list twice. 

Enjoy what I consider to be one of the greatest Zingbot appearances of all time:

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

That’s 25 minutes too much of Angela.  I now get what you guys mean by BEC level.  

Sam, I could watch for hours.  But not Angela.

Well, the tone of her voice isn’t the greatest but I think her actual story is very interesting.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

While we wait for the feeds, I offer my favourite Zingbot comp, BB16. Yes, there is Frankie Grande in it but just hear me out.

Zingbot comes into the house with a malfunction and he's giving them all "Props!" instead. Christine wrinkles her nose and says "I don't like this." Oh, how I bet she regretted that moment. Regret of a lifetime, yo.

Starting with Kathy Griffin just dragging the HGs - and I love when Kathy gets up in Zach's face with that "Ziiing, motherfucker. Ziiing" - to Cody's Zing that was really directed at Christine, Frankie's accurate as fuck zing, and oh okay, I love the Cody/Christine zing so much that I'll put it on the list twice. 

Enjoy what I consider to be one of the greatest Zingbot appearances of all time:

That was fabulous. But what was with Victoria protecting her breasts when the door started opening? Are they what intruders usually head for?

• Love 5
Just now, TimWil said:

Well, the tone of her voice isn’t the greatest but I think her actual story is very interesting.

What I found interesting about that is how rehearsed it was. When Angela got interrupted at one point, she repeats the exact same line three times before moving on with her story. It's like she's told this story so many times that she has it down to an exact science, please stop interrupting her because she knows all of her lines, thank you very much. I also have a weird life story that I've repeated way too many times and do the same thing with so I get it.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

This was my favorite, too.  They should just send in Kathy Griffin every time.

• Love 4
Just now, Jinxie said:

This was my favorite, too.  They should just send in Kathy Griffin every time.

She'll never come back. She said on a late night show that the house stunk so badly when she was in there. Which is funny because a season later, it would really stink with Austin's nasty unwashed bare feet so Kathy probably got off light with the BB16 house.

I'm sure Frankie demanding and cooking up $70 worth of fish every night probably didn't help the aroma in the house.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I agree, her story is quite riveting. Jesus, can you imagine having your childhood stripped away like that?

15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

She'll never come back. She said on a late night show that the house stunk so badly when she was in there. Which is funny because a season later, it would really stink with Austin's nasty unwashed bare feet so Kathy probably got off light with the BB16 house.

I'm sure Frankie demanding and cooking up $70 worth of fish every night probably didn't help the aroma in the house.

Austin. ugh, he was a piece of work. Double yuck.

• Love 5

I have the feeds up waiting with the sound off.   That house had hideous decor last year.  It was dark, gloomy and not appealing in any way.   In a word, grim.  Good setting for a horror film though. 

12 minutes ago, Wings said:

I have the feeds up waiting with the sound off.   That house had hideous decor last year.  It was dark, gloomy and not appealing in any way.   In a word, grim.  Good setting for a horror film though. 

I liked it better than this year's 80s dark Tron Game decor

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

Did you see see this?

Production also gave a heads up to Tyler that the last HoH comp was going to be an endurance. That's why L6 - minus Brett - dosed themselves with Benadryl to sleep the night before. 

"Endurance". Yeah, real endure-y there. 

ETA: By heads up, I don't think Production is out and out telling them. I think the HGs are just reading the right things in the questions that they're asked/possible SCENARIOS going forward/etc. They're not like "Hey, Fess. Just so you know, you might want to find a good hiding spot."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Wings said:

I see now it was Hay and Angela; it was 2 am and it was Sam.  Lol

@green, It never occurred to me before you mentioned it that Sam does not know of L6!   I just assumed. 

No one other than Level 6 knows about Level 6.  At times some others figure out one or two or three of these people happen to be working together for short periods like Hay with Tyler/Angela/Kaycee recently but then they rationalize it away as being a temporary alignment of vested interests and, in the case of Tyler, he is oh so malleable around strong women don't you know, heh heh.

8 hours ago, zorak said:

Faysal says he wants to talk to Tyler, Angela, and Haleigh about a possible top 4 or top 5 together because they're the only ones who've won stuff and had a target on their back whereas other people in the house have just skated by.

I knew it.  I figured with Tyler hanging with Angela more that Fessy would come up with a Ultimate Couples alliance.  Make that Plan F in Tyler's back pocket.

8 hours ago, zorak said:

Faysal says what he likes about Tyler is the fact that he feels comfortable talking with Tyler even though they haven't voted with each other and they don't talk a lot of game with each other.  #Fessylogic

Tyler's ability to put everyone at ease is absolutely amazing.  He should have a career in diplomacy and we would have a lot less wars as a result. 

Tyler:  "I want to thank the Nobel Committee for this Peace Prize." 

Peachmangosteen:  Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!  I hate Tyler!!!!!

7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't wait for Haleigh/Fessy to be perplexed if Tyler or Angela win HOH next week and puts their asses right on the block.

They should want Hay out first last and foremost.  The fact that she hasn't been their number one target all along is Level 6's worst mistake.

7 hours ago, amazingracefan said:

Hayleigh "The other side will say thanks for taking Scottie out. "

And me rooting for that side (L6) I will also say thanks, haha. 

Though if Scottie came down and Sam went up she would beg, plead and shout to the roof tops for people to vote her out so she can save her future husband and go to "the little house" in the sky or wherever she thinks it is.  And L6 would be happy to bow to her wishes out of kindness and concern for her feelings (cough) and both Tyler and Brett would be rid of a future problem with no "blood on their" hands.  So win-win either way.

7 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

So, you live feeders and Super fans, can you explain to me how after 2 months in the House people don’t realize that Kaycee,Tyler,Angela & to some extent, Brett are aligned? Aren’t they all together lying around all the time?

Nope.  They only spent limited time together to compare notes quickly and never hung out as a group otherwise.  That was their number one rule from the very start.  Never ever hang around each other much.  Hide the alliance above all else.  It is only now with few numbers left in the House they can't help being together more than in the past.

6 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam says she still doesn't understand how she never knew that Bayleigh and Swaggy were getting it on when they were in the house.  She says, "I don't understand how I missed that, when was that a thing, and who knew about it?"

Sam is always the last to know because she doesn't want to know.  The fact that Bay was more of a "hussy" than Hay must be a real revelation for her.  Or not.  Sam was more into Fessy than Swaggy.

6 hours ago, Nashville said:

More and more, I’m wondering if the theory Derrick tweeted might hold weight - that Tyler has sandbagged Angela and Brett into thinking what a great idea it would be for ALL of them to leave Nastygram GBMs, then....  ;)

I think there is something major to that.  Tyler has told others in the past he has left really nasty messages but we have seen all his are polite and kind and game related and even flattering to the people that have left.  I felt immediately he is the only one of Level 6 to think beyond the alliance not in when to break it up ... I'm sure they all do that.  But in how to get the other side's votes if he ends up sitting next to a L6 person at the end.

6 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

... Tyler or Scottie -- the two Superfans

Kaycee is also a superfan. She just is so darn awkward you would never know it.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tyler has been picked to play in all by 1 veto he was eligible to be picked for. That is some overwhelmingly good luck.

Tyler keeps being picked because other people pick him to play for them because he does well in the competitions.  No luck involved.  Just skill.

Edited by green
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ETA: By heads up, I don't think Production is out and out telling them. I think the HGs are just reading the right things in the questions that they're asked/possible SCENARIOS going forward/etc. They're not like "Hey, Fess. Just so you know, you might want to find a good hiding spot."

This is Fessy we're talking about. They probably had to say twice "The next competition is hide and seek", possibly with pictures.

• Love 18

If you have to tell me that you're the good guy that many times, you probably aren't. Good people don't brag about being good, they just are. And you didn't get robbed, you got backdoored. What, like, a quarter to half of all evictions are probably backdoors? Good God. Get over it. 

1 minute ago, Broken Ox said:

This is Fessy we're talking about. They probably had to say twice "The next competition is hide and seek", possibly with pictures.

LOL So true. He probably needs someone to walk him to the DR door so he can leave without getting lost. 

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Broken Ox said:

Knowing Fessy, they told him because they needed about three weeks to explain the rules to him so he didn't just place it in the middle of a table.

• Love 10

Ok, but seriously, I am THRILLED Brett finally won a comp. I just am thrilled that he's for sure safe and Scottie's for sure going home. It does suck for Scottie, since I genuinely like the guy, but I'm just rooting for Fessy to realize he played himself when next week rolls around and him and Haleigh are on the block.

I can't wait to see where they all hid their veto cards.

Yeah, Sam's melting down. That's a surprise to absolutely nobody.

I'm going to laugh if Tyler tries to talk Brett out of using it. I hope Brett says "nah, I'm using it."

• Love 9
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Sam to herself:  "I don't think it's entertaining.  I think it's just a huge waste."

Sam so wants to go to "the little house" where she imagines everyone is ever so tidy all the time and where dreamcatchers are never ever broken.

• Love 7