Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Grodner set this up for an easy win for Fessy. LOL!!!!! The minute the HOH started he was already at his jug. I think it’s a pretty easy win for him. Then he’ll nominate Angela & Kaycee and maybe backdoor Tyler. M think one of the girls will go home next week. Unless, one of them win Veto and Tyler uses the Cloud App. 

• Love 1

Anyone have an idea how long this comp typically lasts?  I'm glad they are letting us watch it, but I don't know how long it will remain riveting, lol

Edited by leocadia
punctuation clarification
Just now, leocadia said:

Anyone have an idea how long this comp typically lasts.  I'm glad they are letting us watch it, but I don't know how long it will remain riveting, lol

It should last over an hour. But, at this rate, it's definitely done in the next half hour, but likely less.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Rockstar really did seem hurt by Brett’s goodbye message

I don’t think she felt hurt as much as she felt utterly humiliated by him. And she thoroughly deserved what she got. Bitch could dish it out but she couldn’t take it.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I think it's going by very fast. When the feeds turned on five minutes ago, Fessy was below the last H. But now, he's already hit the O.

He's above the top H now. Geez. 

• Love 1
Just now, NailedIt said:

I miss the real endurance comps that lasted hours.

Yeah, this one isn't going to be much longer. Every time I type a post here and then look back at the feeds, they've gone up a fair amount.

• Love 1

I’ll be that person. GO FESSY!! Make up for Hayleigh’s failure of an HOH. I’d love for somehow Brett and Angela being on the block come Thursday. Maybe he can give a funny speech about her, and they can compete over who gives the bigger asshole GBM. Fuck them both.

Still rooting for Tyler though.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 11
Just now, dizzyd said:

So are we expecting Fay to do any better at his HoH than Hay?

Considering the hacker twist is over, yes. It’s guaranteed that a L6/Sam goes home. Fessy won’t put up JC or Scottie. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh: "Maybe fifteen more trips, Fess."

...welcome to the new endurance comp, where they don't so much "endure" anymore. 

Tbh I never really understood why the slip and slide gets labeled as endurance. 

I can't decide if Kaycee is shockingly terrible at this, or super obviously throwing it. 

I think Fessy just won. And I am officially doing the toldyaso dance, but to be fair, I've been drinking gin gimlets... 

• Love 2
Just now, Ceeg said:

Tbh I never really understood why the slip and slide gets labeled as endurance. 

Because it is endurance. They still use their stamina to go up and down the lanes as well as maintaining balance. 

I'm more bitter that they screwed this competition with the smaller container. The fun of this comp is having it last as long as possible. That wasn't fun at all. 

• Love 10

Yeah, that was bullshit. The containers should have been much bigger. I want to see these people suffer, damn it! Was there even any good falls?

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 15

That's such fucking bullshit. Not one fall? Over in twenty minutes? That's almost as much of an insult as having the comp be a Veto comp last season. This is my hands down favourite comp (that we still get, as I light a candle for Pressure Cooker) and that was it. Done. Nothing good out of it.

Bull and shit. Point blank and the period.

• Love 18
Just now, IndyMischa said:

I can't decide if Kaycee is shockingly terrible at this, or super obviously throwing it. 

I think Fessy just won. And I am officially doing the toldyaso dance, but to be fair, I've been drinking gin gimlets... 

KC had no shot at this. Becky is the only girl who’s ever won this comp, and she was competing against other girls, Steve, Johnny Mac, and Austin who fell like 800 times. It’s not KC’s fault she’s doesn’t have 5 feet of legs. 

• Love 3