Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Sam being in a bad mood is blamed on everyone else and her just trying to help people. Classic Sam.

Angela to Kaycee: "It's like she's creating this hell for herself in her head."

• Love 13
1 minute ago, LADreamr said:

Is this better?

The Angry Robo-Eyebrows crack me up every time. Hee!

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

They let Meghan walk last year because she felt she was losing her mind and realized the game wasn't okay for her mental health. Sam is legit having a nervous breakdown. Just let her go.

And they chased Metta World Peace through the Production end of the house and yanked him back in. So their track record isn't the best.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And they chased Metta World Peace through the Production end of the house and yanked him back in. So their track record isn't the best.

Haha true. But to be fair- I imagine they were paying him ALOT more then what they are paying her. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

Angela is handling this really well. I would be pissed. She's shown about just as much emotion as she has all season: none. Kaycee sounds more heated than she does.

Brett/Tyler whispering about her mood swings at the shower.

• Love 7

Hard to hear everything since he's showering but Brett saying Sam said: "WHY DON'T YOU ASK ANGELA?" to him and then bolted up to the HOH room. Tyler says she said something like that to him today, too.

• Love 2

You can still hear Sam/JC talking somewhere, but we have a Rockstar/Fessy whispering cam, and an Angela/Kaycee commentary on the other.

Angela: "Let her be the center of attention and freak out. Just don't get involved."

Angela: "I heard her talking and she was like I'm not comfortable to just even be anywhere anymore. I'm scared to be in the kitchen. You guys are so judgemental with how you eat, and eating sugar. I enjoy eating. She goes on this 5 minute rant how where she's from, food is a good thing and it's a joy, not a chore."

...Sam. Is calling other people judgemental. After the rant about how other people eat.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

Everyone better start stuffing their face with those cupcakes in front of Sam if they want to stay in her good graces. Brett and Haleigh got the memo.

ETA: I can't believe she's going on about people's eating habits when "vegan" was Bayleigh's every other word. You know, her best friend who just left the House.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Haleigh wants to go to bed now that it's 10 pm. Rockstar said that she was supposed to sleep with Haleigh tonight and when Haleigh asked if she was ready to go to bed now, Rockstar seemed a little hesitant but agreed. So Haleigh told her that she would leave the HoH room unlocked for Rockstar to come in later.

She said it in front of Faysal. Haleigh fucked up. He's going to take that as an open invitation.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

Angela just mentioned something that reminded me why Sam has it out for Angela. She was talking about her one on one with Hay in the HN room. She said Sam was there saying put me up, put me up. After Sam left, Ang did mention Sam because she kept asking for it, 
Hay ended up telling Sam that no one was making fun of her but Ang did mention her for a nomination. BINGO. That is what Sam is stewing about. 
Angela is now recalling her conversation with Hay and that she probably told Sam.

• Love 2

You know, good on JC for taming the beast that is Sam. Nobody else wanted to do it. 

Angela's called to the DR and has to pass through the kitchen. Sam asks her if she wants a cupcake. Angela says, no, thank you, I'm okay. But adds: "Of course I want one! They look delicious." 

Operation Make Angela Eat Sugar is a go! 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8

From the EW interview with Julie Chen. I hope Sam is not in the house for this one ! Talk about being ridiculed. She may decapitate the zingbot.

When are we gonna see Zingbot?

You will see Zingbot on the Aug. 22 episode. And it can’t come soon enough!

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam:  "There's literally nothing I can do to make anyone else feel better.  I can't even make myself feel better."

There it is.  She thinks she MUST make things smooth and happy.  A compulsion. 

She is an easy vote out this week if she doesn't walk.  

• Love 1

Sam has certainly accomplished one thing...she has all the attention.  Everyone in the house is either talking to her or about her.  No wonder she's calmed down.  ;-)

Jokes aside, I hope she is able to get whatever help she needs in a safe environment soon.  I know it's impossible to diagnose someone from afar, but how did the psych evals not pick up on any of this?  Is there an "acceptable" margin of instability that TPTB cast specifically hoping for "good tv"?  They may have gotten too close to the line on this one.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Jokes aside, I hope she is able to get whatever help she needs in a safe environment soon.  I know it's impossible to diagnose someone from afar, but how did the psych evals not pick up on any of this?  Is there an "acceptable" margin of instability that TPTB cast specifically hoping for "good tv"?  They may have gotten too close to the line on this one.

I'm pretty sure that you have to fail the psych eval in order to get casted on this show.

• Love 20
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kitchen cam is back. Whatever else JC said, it worked because Sam's back to happy giddy Sam.

I know it won't last.

Seriously!?  She flipped to giddy after this?

Sam said she told Production they knew they were sending a lamb to slaughter and they thought it was hilarious! She thought it was just going to be hanging out, and then they'd have competitions. She didn't realize the voting and putting each other up part of it was necessary. She wishes America just voted!

Maybe this will teach her to read the fine print before she signs her life away for 3 months? There's only 19 other seasons to reference.

• Love 13

After their long talk, Sam did not give them her patented long hug.

She did tell KC, before Angela came in that if it was her and Ang on the block she would keep KC. If it is RS and Ang on the block  she keeps RS. She feels closer to RS and can talk more openly with RS, and that is what she will base her vote on.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, JediDVguy said:

Nah, that can’t be right. Off the top of my head, David and Amanda in BB4, April and Ollie in BB10, and Amanda and McCrae in BB15 also did it in the house. 

Yeah I pretty sure it was David and Amanda because I remember at the time there was a huge deal being made about it and everyone was saying they were the first to have sex in the house.

Just now, BK1978 said:

Yeah I pretty sure it was David and Amanda because I remember at the time there was a huge deal being made about it and everyone was saying they were the first to have sex in the house.

Not only that, but they actually had a segment on the show about it, and Julie asked Amanda about it in her exit interview.

It was sarcasm, noting that the way people have reacted to Bayleigh and Swaggy having sex in the house, then they must be the first ones to do it, because if they weren't (which they obviously are not), then people shouldn't be making as big of a deal out of it. 

I personally disagree, in the sense that people ALWAYS make a big deal out of it every time someone has sex in the house, but that was the intent of the original post, not an actual belief that Bayleigh and Swaggy were the first two HGs to have sex in the house.

• Love 2

In this particular situation, it's not even a matter of feeling sorry for her as much as it is just a matter of something being seriously wrong with Sam's behavior. 

I mean, sure fuck Angela, whatever, but Sam's reactions have been out of left field. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Faysal to Scottie: "You know who you remind me of? Shaggy from Scooby Doo."

Heh. I can totally see it.

I said that a couple of weeks ago on here.  Maybe Faysal is somehow reading our posts.

• Love 3

Guys. I just want to say we've been wrong. Sam isn't in love with Tyler. She has a crush on Brett.

Really.

And is scared he's making her look stupid on TV, and she feels vulnerable and that he's making her believe she's "some super special girl that deserves a super special guy." 

Now, Brett can be charming, but I don't think he's doing this on purpose. And Sam kind of knows she's reading into things, but it's making her feel vulnerable and kind of hopeful, which makes her mad and is bringing out her insecurities because "a guy like Brett" could never be into her.

She confessed this to Rockstar, who was pretty cool and handled it well. She kind of told her to keep her guard up because it's a game and she doesn't advise exploring it, but she's a great person and all types of guys will be into her. And she knows she doesn't see that she's wonderful, but everyone else does. (And Sam added: "I'm not bipolar." And Rockstar said: "Not that there'd be anything wrong with that.") 

My favorite part of the conversation was when Sam asked Rockstar's opinion about Brett at first, Rockstar said, "He's growing on me like a fungus."

ETA: Then Rockstar brings the conversation to trash talking Kaycee and Angela. So...she's trying? But it really was overall super sweet and Rockstar ended up being the coolest I've seen her so far.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 22

And Rockstar and Sam basically made a Final 2 in the Sam way: "Can we just promise to be inseparable for as long as I'm here? Like...Haleigh's cool and all, but I love you."

Tyler tried...but that pep talk was honestly impossible to beat.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

And Rockstar and Sam basically made a Final 2 in the Sam way: "Can we just promise to be inseparable for as long as I'm here? Like...Haleigh's cool and all, but I love you."

Tyler tried...but that pep talk was honestly impossible to beat.

If Rockstar goes this week, Sam will be...well, okay, she'll just be Sam, but that's scary enough as it is!

• Love 10

And I'm pretty sure JC told Tyler that Sam's flipped to the other side...

But I'm honestly so distracted by Sam's hoping her meeting Brett in this crazy experience was serendipitous that I can't be sure of anything anymore.

A Bram coupling would be so shocking that now I really want it to happen. Forget Brockstar!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah. When Sam started going on about calling Brett "Hogan" because she's just making stuff up in her head, I was a little... head tilty. Has she been calling him Hogan? It feels like this is the first time I've heard this but I don't often see Brett and Sam together so I dunno.

I wonder if it had anything to do with he had the mustache.  It was the same mustache that Hulk Hogan had/has (I have not seen a recent picture so I am not sure if he still has it).

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Damn I did not know that happened.  I guess I really should have kept up with the Live Feeds for Celebrity Big Brother.  I just thought it would not be all that interesting so I did not bother.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I have been away for days without internet but I'm trying to catch up. Anyone think that Sam might be suffering from drug withdrawals? She admitted to having addiction issues and some of her instability and hearing voices sound like drug withdrawals.

At this point they’ve been in the House for 52 days; personally, I’m not aware of ANY drug for which withdrawal symptoms hold off over a month and a half before suddenly kicking in.

• Love 17

I did not see Sam crushing on Brett coming. And going to RS for advice on him, you can't even make this stuff up. Maybe we are all Kaitlyn and BB is our collective delusion. 

Sam needs to get out of the house for her own sanity.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, TimWil said:

Love this anonymous post about Rockstar on the message board Datalounge-

“The closest that bitch will ever come to Compton is waiting on line at the Red Lobster.”

Have I mentioned lately this is one of my favoritest posts ever?  :D

• Love 3

From Joker’s:

Sat 2:51 AM PT Rockstar awake then back to bed. 

A84484C9-D068-4505-82F0-77AAAFCD5341.jpeg.cdf5abb9182fa1cc0f5c70e992f17aae.jpeg

Why is it I look at this picture, and all I can hear is Davy Jones in my head singing “Girl”...?

That’s multiple degrees of fucked up right there, that is.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Neveragain said:

Lol I meant was this Sam writing that comment! ?

????????

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Sat 2:51 AM PT Rockstar awake then back to bed. 

A84484C9-D068-4505-82F0-77AAAFCD5341.jpeg.cdf5abb9182fa1cc0f5c70e992f17aae.jpeg

Why is it I look at this picture, and all I can hear is Davy Jones in my head singing “Girl”...?

That’s multiple degrees of fucked up right there, that is.

??????????????????????

I....I can’t believe Sam is crushing on Brett. That’s legit insane. I wonder if maybe she said Brett but really meant Tyler and didn’t want to put it out there that she likes Tyler. Idek I’m so confused. Sam needs to go. 

• Love 8