Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

Let it be known that I find it absolutely hilarious that people call Angela & Kaycee furniture and Kaycee won a comp identifying objects in the house. Sitting around being furniture really paid off for her huh?

She can recognize her own kind. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Wife Swap. She was swapped into a pagan household or something like that and lost her ever-loving shit, tore up the cheque at the end, and demanded them all to leave her house while she shouted about being a Christian God Warrior. 

1 hour ago, zorak said:

I think it was Wife Swap.

OMG!  Yes!  Thank you!  I do remember that!  She was way out there.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

DR calling all of the houseguests for quick 5 minute sessions.  I'm assuming this is when Kaycee makes her move?

So L4's best case scenario is Angela vs RS on the block and Fessie's vote is nullified.  Is it a guarantee that L4 has the votes for Angela to stay?  She definitely has Kaycee, Tyler and Brett while RS will likely have Sam and Scottie.  But is it a guarantee that JC will vote out RS?  Isn't it in his best interest to keep the sides of the house even?

I think he's long past fully playing the middle. He has to go with the people who definitely won't put him up until they're finished Pagonging the other side, and that's L4. 

Just now, Ceeg said:

JC despises RS, so I feel like he’d vote her out. 

JC also wants to keep the sides even. I'd mark him as a lean to vote out RS but by no means is it a slam dunk.

Just now, Callaphera said:

...although after Sam's little nom herself joke, could you imagine the hilarity if Kaycee had put up Sam?

At least Sam would finally be right about people saying her name behind her back. 

• Love 3

The entire house is chilling in the blue room, waiting for the Hacker ceremony.

Except Brett, who must have said "fuck this" and went to go eat Rice Chex dipped in peanut butter in the kitchen. #OperationLoneWolf

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

Sam, basically: "Am I in your way here? Because you can just point me to the loneliest corner of the house and I will happily sit there. Are you sure I'm not bothering you? Because I can go over there but I guess I'm still bothering you there. No, I hear you say that I'm not bothering you but I know I must be bothering you. Pay attention to me please?" 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaycee and Haleigh are up in HOH talking.  Haleigh keeps emphasizing that Kaycee is not the target.

Isn’t it too late now anyway? Everyone has been called to the DR right?

• Love 1

Haleigh seemed about to tell Kaycee why she thinks Kaycee got it based on the fact that Kaycee was in the room next to her and the camera movements but BB didn't want us to hear so they switched the camera to the kitchen.

• Love 1
Just now, Ceeg said:

Isn’t it too late now anyway? Everyone has been called to the DR right?

Yup. Haleigh even started this talk off that way. She said that she couldn't think of what to say before and that it's too late but they're still talking.

I am trying to catch up quickly, just got home.  This is confusing.  Help! .  When I left Angela and Kaycee were on the block.  

Do we know who the hacker is?  Do we know their powers?  Who is on the block now?   And how the fuck did they get there?  Has anyone been booted because they slapped the shit out of Sam?  Does Fessy understand anything that is going on?

What is up with Sam's brother, is he dead? 

• Love 1

Haleigh:  "I really don't know what's about to happen, Kaycee.  I really thought you had it."  Now Haleigh is saying she hopes that Tyler doesn't go up because that would suck for him to go up like that 2 weeks in a row.

• Love 1

Sam's going 'round the bend again in the storage room with Brett as the unfortunate victim.

Aaand I'm not sad that I suddenly got blasted by old episodes for the Hacker Comp because that was going to be painful.

Edited by Callaphera
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

I am trying to catch up quickly, just got home.  This is confusing.  Help! .  When I left Angela and Kaycee were on the block.  

Do we know who the hacker is?  Do we know their powers?  Who is on the block now?   And how the fuck did they get there?  Has anyone been booted because they slapped the shit out of Sam?  Does Fessy understand anything that is going on?

As of this moment, the noms are still Kaycee and Angela, however the hacker nom might be happening right now.  Kaycee won the hacker comp.  As far as I can tell, the powers for the hacker are the same as last week.  Once the feeds return we'll probably know who Kaycee took off and who was put up in her or Angela's place.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Haleigh:  "I really don't know what's about to happen, Kaycee.  I really thought you had it."  Now Haleigh is saying she hopes that Tyler doesn't go up because that would suck for him to go up like that 2 weeks in a row.

No wonder I am confused.  WTF?  I just went to the grocery and Target and now this nonsense.  Off to pour myself a whiskey.  

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sam's going 'round the bend again in the storage room with Brett as the unfortunate victim.

Aaand I'm not sad that I suddenly got blasted by old episodes for the Hacker Comp because that was going to be painful.

I just went back and watched that conversation between Sam and Brett.  She really has lost her mind.  

• Love 3

I like how Hay is like oh I would feel bad for Tyler if he went up two weeks in a row- I’m sure Kaycee is thinking yeah bitch I’m sure you are really sad as your plan is to backdoor him. Lmao. 

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

I just went back and watched that conversation between Sam and Brett.  She really has lost her mind.  

Do you have a time (about) so I can flash back.  I love crazy and Sam delivers that in spades. 

6 hours ago, D.CBies said:

8 hours ago, Neveragain said:

Hello, Sam?

Yes, she too tries but it doesn’t work cause she ain’t sexy. Lol She has a whole new tactic now.

Lol I meant was this Sam writing that comment! ?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Do you have a time (about) so I can flash back.  I love crazy and Sam delivers that in spades. 

Try going back about 5 minutes to cam 3 or 4.  Their conversation was right before the feeds switched to old episodes.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Yeah. When Sam started going on about calling Brett "Hogan" because she's just making stuff up in her head, I was a little... head tilty. Has she been calling him Hogan? It feels like this is the first time I've heard this but I don't often see Brett and Sam together so I dunno.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah. When Sam started going on about calling Brett "Hogan" because she's just making stuff up in her head, I was a little... head tilty. Has she been calling him Hogan? It feels like this is the first time I've heard this but I don't often see Brett and Sam together so I dunno.

I would remember if Sam called Brett Hogan.  I tend to perk up to that name as people call me that since it's my last name.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Wings said:

As someone who is familiar with paranoid schizophrenia, l am concerned with Sam’s deteriorating condition. Unless she’s totally acting, it sounds very serious that she is talking about the voices and people talking about her behind her back… So typical of paranoia. Maybe they switch to fishes because production realizes how far she is sliding away from reality.

• Love 1

Tyler is up in HOH with Haleigh.  He swears he isn't the hacker.  Haleigh wants to know why anyone would put Rockstar up.  She says she hasn't won anything and she's not targeting anyone.

• Love 1

Tomorrow is OTEV according to Vegas.

So, Haleigh, Kaycee, Tyler, Angela, Brett, Faysal seem like the favorites I guess? 

I was going to add Scottie and realized I was basically naming everyone but Rockstar! Oops.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Faysal: "On the upside, Rockstar, you're getting some serious airtime."
Rockstar: "Yeah as the chump bitch that can't win shit."

JC and Faysal are comparing her to Victoria. Ouch. Leave my Queen Victoria alone.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mooses said:

But I don't feel bad for their position in the House.

I don't feel bad for them, I feel bad for me!

If it's otev I'm even more sure Tyler will win. 

I swear, no week has ended up the way I wanted it to lol. Welcome to Big Brother!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5