Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Wait apparently the ~sticking her neck out for RS part was Bayleigh's pitch for Angela to take down RS? That's it? Lordt.

Yup!  Apparently Bae is trying to revisionist-rewrite history to say their whole LEGENDARY GREATEST MOVE IN BB HISTORY - Y - Y - Y!!! pitch wasn’t an attempt to burn either Tyler or Scottie, but was instead a fearless, selfless attempt to rescue Pinky from the merciless maw of the Block.  And now poor poor Bae - who GAVE HER ALL in a valiant attempt to rescue her friend - is getting backlash for her TOTALLY ALTRUISTIC efforts.

<Someone get me a hat - I just may throw up>

44 minutes ago, Christi said:

So Hay could cancel a vote..which would be stupid since she needs it for herself.  I heard a rumor that there is a new Hacker comp for next week...is this true? If so, will the old hacker powers be over, or will we have a bunch of Hackers going nust in the house

• One Hacker per HoH term.
  • ...which mean’s Hay’s Hacker tour ends with Thursday’s Veto vote, and her nullification of one of those votes - she doesn’t get to carry the nullification power forward past Thursday.
  • ...which also means Hay has just as much chance of winning next week’s Hacker comp as everybody else - having the Hacker role this term doesn’t disqualify her from Hacker eligibility for the next term.

45 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she bets the hacker is going to cancel Tyler's vote because that will make her look even worse.

9F0568DA-D7A7-4DFE-8CA7-96338F4ABA14.jpeg.e7944d566a296ea55fd052b512416c51.jpeg

Way to play the other team’s game all the way to the end, Bae.  Gotta give her points for that; at least she’s consistent.

32 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Kaycee: Angela probably doesn't want to talk to you right now because she's afraid you'll go off.

Bay: What have I done in this game to make people think I would do that?

:O   :)  :]  :D  :D  :D

24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yep, Tyler's playing sloppy right now. I love it because he's just making himself a target with the other side of the house....I think. These people don't have a good track record when it comes to Tyler.

Not really.  Tyler’s basically inviting the Hacker to nullify his vote at eviction - which means if Tyler makes it to F2, he can plausibly argue he did NOT vote to evict Bae because his vote was nullified....  ;)

8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Also she said people are trying to "defamate" her character

Hmmm... did Bae mean “defame”? Or “decimate”?  Perhaps a combination of the two?  :>

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:
  • One Hacker per HoH term.
  • ...which mean’s Hay’s Hacker tour ends with Thursday’s Veto vote, and her nullification of one of those votes - she doesn’t get to carry the nullification power forward past Thursday.
  • ...which also means Hay has just as much chance of winning next week’s Hacker comp as everybody else - having the Hacker role this term doesn’t disqualify her from Hacker eligibility for the next term.

Do we know that Haleigh can compete and win again?

1 minute ago, springbarb said:

I asked that the other day- I don't think we really know. But if this is supposed to be like the Roadkill Competition they could win every week in reality. So I guess we will find out. 

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaycee kissing Angela's butt telling her that Angela is a legend now.

Deep down they both know this is terrible for their games. At least KC should.

Doing Tyler's dirty work to be legends. 

• Love 2

Angela says she doesn't want to talk to Bayleigh because she knows Bayleigh will play dirty and she'll run right back to Fasyal, Haleigh, and Rockstar with ammo to try to use against Angela.  Angela says she only wants to talk to Bayleigh if there are other people around so that Bayleigh can't lie about what was said.

• Love 2
Just now, Cutty said:

How? Tyler is KC's F2, and Angela was Bayleigh's 3rd choice for a nominee last week. Not to mention Bayleigh's power that needs to be flushed out, for everyone non-Hive.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Angela says she doesn't want to talk to Bayleigh because she knows Bayleigh will play dirty and she'll run right back to Fasyal, Haleigh, and Rockstar with ammo to try to use against Angela.  Angela says she only wants to talk to Bayleigh if there are other people around so that Bayleigh can't lie about what was said.

Ice Coward.

Angela really sucks. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, springbarb said:

We don't know, I could see it either way.  It's a competition, but HoH winners are ineligible to compete in the next one, and the hacker is arguably just as powerful and I doubt production wants the same person winning it back to back.  Somebody on Jokers said Haleigh let it slip when talking to Fessy that she won't be able to win it next week, but they didn't give a time stamp so I can't confirm.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 1

Rocksalt and Tyler chatting. He’s feeding her the pile of BS about it’s not his intent to get her out blah blah blahcakes.

While wrapping their talk up, Rocksalt mentions being worried about getting weird tan lines because of the costume, apparently blind to the ginormous circular ones on her face, courtesy of the glasses she wears which feature frames purchased at a Brett Sommers’ estate sale. 

I guess tan lines that’ll be covered up by the gauzy flowing caftamuus she’s so fond of will give her something to fuss about for a while whereas if she mentioned the perma weird facial tan lines, there’s not a chance in hell she’d remove one of her LOOKATMEEEEE props. Totally makes sense. 

• Love 5

JC is telling Angela and Kaycee that he can't believe Rockstar would say that she doesn't think Bayleigh is the hacker since Rockstar is on the block against her.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Ice Coward.

Angela really sucks. 

Perhaps. But it'll probably drive Bayleigh nuts so I'm all right with it.

Yup, Evil Meter fully charged and working like it should today.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Ice Coward.

Angela really sucks. 

Really?  Sounds smarter than hell to me.  Bae has already admitted to misrepresenting what’s been said in one-on-ones, when she copped to telling Rachel Tyler had suggested Angela as a replacement nom, rather than the truth - Tyler had asked if Angela would be the replacement nom if Tyler used the PoV on the Brett/Rachel Block scenario.

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

If Bay didn't have this power- I would say it might have been a bad idea for KC & Angela. But she did- and she was targeting their alliance with it. It's always a good move to flush out powers when you can. 

I think the smartest thing Hay could do in this situation is to cancel her vote. Bay isn't staying- and you can throw them off the scent. Haha. 

• Love 9

Angela did not bring up the Bible thing during the veto ceremony.  She says she'll bring it up if Bayleigh tries to say something when other people are around.

Just now, Ceeg said:

How? Tyler is KC's F2, and Angela was Bayleigh's 3rd choice for a nominee last week. Not to mention Bayleigh's power that needs to be flushed out, for everyone non-Hive.

We don't know who Bayleigh would have ultimately put up had Tyler used the veto. I don't understand how anyone can claim they do. I watched the feeds that week and she gave a different answer to everyone. Also she's terrible at BB. She very well could have thrown Scottie up.  

I don't think Bay was ever gonna target KC. And Angela is debatable. Those three could have worked together on the side. 

Instead they are locked to Tyler and Brett. Meanwhile Tyler has multiple side alliances when the time comes to splinter. 

Bay's power needed to be flushed, but Angela and especially KC could have used that relationship. 

Go back to right when the feeds came back. Angela had no intention of backdooring Bay until Tyler mentioned it. And KC was against it. This was Tyler controlling another HOH. Hacker thing just gave him more ammo. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

We don't know who Bayleigh would have ultimately put up had Tyler used the veto. I don't understand how anyone can claim they do.

Uhhh... considering (a) Tyler asked Bae point-blank if Angela would go up as a replacement nom if Tyler used the PoV, and (b) Bae replied “Probably”, I certainly understand why Tyler might suspect such was the case....  :P

• Love 4

I may be hallucinating here...didn't Swaggy warn Bayleave that Tyler was a monster enemy (not the stupid surfer dude he showed) and to take him out first chance after the bromance was broken up?

I am loving this.  I agree that it would be a genius move for Hay to nullify an anti-Bay voter, like Tyler.    

ETA because it can never be stated enough:  Helen was pushed!

Edited by Lonesome Rhodes
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I really want to know what Haleigh is thinking.

That the Hacker power did not help her and she is screwed if she doesn’t win HOH.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, zenithwit said:

So I guess Angela did say something along the lines of "Sca - Bayleigh" in her veto speech.

What does this mean?

1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm a bit behind- Tyler all but told Kaycee he has the 3rd power- by saying she doesn't have to worry about it. But it doesn't look like she picked up on that. 

Of course she didn't. They're all idiots. Although in this case maybe she did pick up on it and was happy for him that he got it lol.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Right!

44 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

I may be hallucinating here...didn't Swaggy warn Bayleave that Tyler was a monster enemy (not the stupid surfer dude he showed) and to take him out first chance after the bromance was broken up?

I don't know about that. Swaggy was still up Tyler's ass the whole week of his eviction, thinking he might still be with them. Idiots.

I think Haleigh should probably just cancel Tyler's vote and hope that makes them even more sure Bay had it and they'll stop wondering.

Anyway, I'm gonna need a miracle to happen and for RS/Hay/Fessy to win all 3 comps next week so there's still hope this season won't just be a Tyler steamroll.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sandycat said:

I really want to know what Haleigh is thinking.

That she should have flipped on the Swaggy vote and repositioned herself then?

She could have been the subtle version of JC. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LGGirl said:

That the Hacker power did not help her and she is screwed if she doesn’t win HOH.  

Don’t know about Hay, but that’s exactly what I’m thinking.  :)  Hay’s attempt to make a Big Move backfired spectacularly, with an end result of eliminating the arguably most potent member of Hay’s own alliance - and Hay’s own biggest meatshield, strategically speaking.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Don’t know about Hay, but that’s exactly what I’m thinking.  :)  Hay’s attempt to make a Big Move backfired spectacularly, with an end result of eliminating the arguably most potent member of Hay’s own alliance - and Hay’s own biggest meatshield, strategically speaking.

I think going forward she's going to be too spooked to do anything as doing something anonymously blew up big time in her face. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What does this mean?

Sca-Bayleigh was Angela's way of trying to fake everyone out by starting to say Scotty's name and then changing to Bayleigh during the veto ceremony.

• Love 2

Piecing it together, Angela in her speech mentioned a promise she made to someone regarding the veto then said Sca-Bayleigh. And called Bayleigh honey. I can't wait to see their faces Wednesday.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think going forward she's going to be too spooked to do anything as doing something anonymously blew up big time in her face. 

Yep. There's really no hope left lol. No one is gonna figure Tyler out, let alone go against him.

• Love 1

Angela and Brett discussing if this week's vote will be unanimous.  Brett wants to know if he should vote in such a way so that it won't be anonymous.  Angela says yes so they can pin it on someone.  

Edited by zorak
unanimous, not anonymous
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What does this mean?

It means Angela pursued the course she intended: going throughout her renom speech giving the impression she was intending to re-put Scottie OTB, and not letting on that Bae was the renom target until the last possible second.  So I gather the reference was to Angela’s final sentence being something along the lines of, “So take a seat, Sco... < slight pause>... Baleigh”.

ETA: Jinx, @zorak!  :)

Edited by Nashville
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Bayleigh was almost certainly going up regardless, so Haleigh didn't change anything negatively. 

She doesn’t know that though. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Angela and Brett discussing if this week's vote will be anonymous.  Brett wants to know if he should vote in such a way so that it won't be anonymous.  Angela says yes so they can pin it on someone.  

With the hacker being able to cancel a vote this is incredibly risky. 

These two numbskulls should just continue letting Tyler tell them what to do before they really screw something up. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

She also can't seriously care WHO goes home between Bayleigh, Scottie and Rockstar, can she? So what does it matter to her if Bayleigh got put up and out?

She’s already working Scottie for his vote to keep Bayleigh. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

With the hacker being able to cancel a vote this is incredibly risky. 

These two numbskulls should just continue letting Tyler tell them what to do before they really screw something up. 

Well they have 6 votes right now to evict, even if the Hacker cancels one of their votes that's still 5. They need 4 to evict. But yes it is risky. 

I think Hay will cancel her vote, if she doesn't see the numbers there. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

Brett telling Angela that Faysal has never asked him a personal question in the entire game and as soon as the veto ceremony was over he says that Faysal asked him where he grew up.

Now Brett is telling her how at some point after Bayleigh's freak out on JC over the pita chip, Bayleigh came up to Brett and made a big deal about Brett holding out his hand so that Bayleigh could sniff the taco he was holding.

Angela says that after this week, Faysal needs to go first, then Haleigh, and then Rockstar.  Angela says she enjoys seeing Rockstar squirm.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

She’s already working Scottie for his vote to keep Bayleigh. 

Sorry, obviously she knows Bayleigh is more competent than Rockstar, so if she HAD to lose one, she'd prefer to lose Rockstar (as she is useless), but at the end of the day, neither one of them matters too much to her. They're just numbers.