Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

The thing is, Bayleigh was actually someone I was really impressed with pre-HOH win. I thought she had done a great job of establishing herself as an individual post-Swaggy, and had made a lot of connections with almost every HG left. She was laying low, chilling, and being super social with everyone. And then she won HOH, and it was all downhill from there.

Same here.  For some reason they believe HOH means CEO.  Sam took the lead on that notion.  Angela is doing a bang up job with this too. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Is JC European?  Completely forgot where he is from.

His parents are from Spain but according to his CBS bio, he was born in Cuba because that's where his parents were working at the time.  

8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I do look forward to seeing both Haleigh and Bayleigh handling the aftermath Angela's veto speech accusations of Bayleigh being the Hacker. Angela seems like she's planning on having her whole speech revolved around Bayleigh being the Hacker. Haleigh will probably feel a lot of guilt, and Bayleigh will (right) protest it's not her.

Yea, I am afraid this whole thing will further fuck Haleigh, who is really the only person in her alliance that is capable of making a good game move.

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

I really believe she wanted to team up with maybe Angela and definitely Tyler. It was just too late. 

Definitely. Apparently her, Angela, and Kaycee aligned very early on actually. Like Day 2 or 3, I think. She absolutely wanted to be part of the cool kids alliance, but I guess once she started making out with Swaggy, she stopped playing the game and ended up having to work with his group by default.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

When's the last time we had a legitimate post veto blowup? Prepare to be disappointed. 

If Angela goes through with the speech she's dumber than I thought. Bay has said she's going to vote for a female. You're at the jury phase, work the votes. "Sorry Bay, I like you personally but your power is too dangerous and I have to put you up." 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She had always shown glimpses of it pre-HOH, but she was doing a lot of other things well so that made up for it. But once she got HOH all her worst qualities were just magnified and they kept building and building and now that's really all she has.

I just wish she would just stop. If it was just for her HOH, then fine, I'd feel sympathy for her being backdoored. But this week, there hasn't gone a day when she hasn't been rude toward someone. Yesterday, she completely freaked out at Sam. Yes, she made a good point about Sam not being able to keep her mouth shut, but when she inserts aggressive comments like "shut up" and "don't look at me", it really comes across badly. 

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I am afraid this whole thing will further fuck Haleigh, who is really the only person in her alliance that is capable of making a good game move.

I hope Haleigh can make it out of this unscathed. I like her as a person and really root for her to succeed. Hopefully, she continues to keep her mouth shut about her Hacker power.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Definitely. Apparently her, Angela, and Kaycee aligned very early on actually. Like Day 2 or 3, I think. She absolutely wanted to be part of the cool kids alliance, but I guess once she started making out with Swaggy, she stopped playing the game and ended up having to work with his group by default.

It would have been a whole new game if Bayleigh chose the women over a showmance. Bayleigh even made it clear that she hasn't bonded with the women she's been aligned with. And now, it feels like she's with them only because she has no other options. Bayleigh told Swaggy that she never bonded with Haleigh, Rockstar or Kaitlyn and the only reason she was with their alliance was because of him. It's why FOUTTE never included her. 

• Love 2

Bayleigh and Angela are cut from the same cloth. They would have been a pretty tight F2 with KC being close to them both. But instead she threw that away for a few weeks in bed with the babysitter. 

By tonight Tyler will be comforting Bayleigh and working on her jury vote. You can bet money on it. 

His game is so transparent and so obvious. Utterly fucking bonkers that no one sees it. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Bayleigh and Angela are cut from the same cloth. They would have been a pretty tight F2 with KC being close to them both. But instead she threw that away for a few weeks in bed with the babysitter. 

And perhaps a baby to boot!  

20 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I don't think it's any sort of good read or intuition. Sam just hates Haleigh the most of anyone, so she's accusing her of being the Hacker.

And by process of elimination it is not that hard to figure out. 

Edited by Wings
11 minutes ago, Cutty said:

When's the last time we had a legitimate post veto blowup? Prepare to be disappointed. 

If Angela goes through with the speech she's dumber than I thought. Bay has said she's going to vote for a female. You're at the jury phase, work the votes. "Sorry Bay, I like you personally but your power is too dangerous and I have to put you up." 

Exactly !! Angela needs to remember it is jury management time. Others do not have her back ( especially JC) by encouraging you to be nasty.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Wings said:

Same here.  For some reason they believe HOH means CEO.  Sam took the lead on that notion.  Angela is doing a bang up job with this too. 

People forget that you're only HOH for a week. After that, you have to deal with the consequences with no immunity to protect you. So many people over the years have forgotten about that. I think the only ones that haven't forgotten that are Tyler and Scottie. Kaitlyn kept playing both sides after screwing over her alliance, so she didn't figure it out in time as she was being evicted. Sam took lead on an HOH that she knew was pointless and ruined a lot of her potential. Bayleigh turned into a power crazed dictator. And now Angela's screwing up her own jury votes for a veto ceremony. 

Tyler was the first HOH, so it makes sense as to why he never got HOHitis. Scottie got HOHitis during his reign, but he came out of it knowing that he had to deal with the consequences. He didn't carry that HOHitis with him after that week. He went back to fun-loving Scottie.

I'm so excited for the veto ceremony, but also worried that we're hyping it up too much. I don't want to overestimate this veto ceremony if Bayleigh is just gonna sulk in the pink room and take her anger out on poor Rockstar (and that's not sarcastic because Bayleigh's treatment toward Rockstar is abhorrent).

• Love 6
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Exactly !! Angela needs to remember it is jury management time. Others do not have her back ( especially JC) by encouraging you to be nasty.

It is rather odd that she's been talking about a bitchy veto speech considering how she and Kaycee were talking about how they were going to have to hold back in their goodbye messages since Jury has now started.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She had always shown glimpses of it pre-HOH, but she was doing a lot of other things well so that made up for it. But once she got HOH all her worst qualities were just magnified and they kept building and building and now that's really all she has.

Agreed. There was a shining moment when I was excited to see what she would do without Swaggy, and then she got HOH and lost her damn mind. If she is pregnant, I wonder if some of those first trimester hormones are screwing with her. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Wings said:

And perhaps a baby to boot!  

Everyone has commented on how much weight Sam has gained. Has no one looked at Bailey? She is constantly stuffing her 

face and I bet she has gained 10-15lbs.

And to be honest, JC probably dodged a bullet with that bag of chips, as I have yet to see bailey wash her hands and she is constantly picking her nose.

She is just a pig and an instant camera swap for me.

edit: Well, until after the Veto, there HAS to be some good shit coming after she gets put up.  Maybe a lot of head weaving and finger pointing as is typical with her when she doesn't hear what she wants to hear.

Edited by xKHANx
11 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Everyone has commented on how much weight Sam has gained. Has no one looked at Bailey? She is constantly stuffing her 

face and I bet she has gained 10-15lbs.

That may be why her breasts are bigger as she noted, to no one, last night. 

45 minutes ago, Cutty said:

So the only person who thinks Haleigh is the hacker is Sam. Tyler said no way, that Haleigh is not smart enough. 

It's hilarious to me that Tyler and Haleigh both have such low opinions on each other's games. They have terrible reads on each other.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Cutty said:

So the only person who thinks Haleigh is the hacker is Sam. Tyler said no way, that Haleigh is not smart enough. 

They like him now that he's on their side. For the majority of the season they've tried to pin everything on him. 

How ironic! They think Sam is dumb but she figured it out. So did Fessy till JC shot him down. Probably the 2 least game aware in the House.

honestly, I thought it was pretty obvious. Bay really trusts Tyler and never would nominate him at this point. And Hay said multiple times to her alliance she would like to nominate Tyler.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Cutty said:

F3 of Tyler/Sam/KC might be worse than Paul/Josh/Christmas.

I think that's Tyler's ideal F3 because they would both take him. 

I don't think they are for one simple reason: yes, Josh/Christmas were trying to play for Paul, as is Sam/Kaycee, but Josh and Christmas were both despicable people who let Paul use them. Kaycee/Sam are playing for Tyler, but only one is a despicable person. Kaycee's actually a pretty good person. 

• Love 4

Bayleave  +1 will not depart with grace.  I'd bet a lot that AG and co. are thrilled at the prospect of this week's developments and that they will be able to deal with +1 as easily as possible with her in jury.  The optics of an expectant mom having meeeeeeean BB things done to her, and by her, are horrible.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I want Sam booted 4th, but I'd be thrilled with the other two.  Add in Hayleigh, and that would be my favorite final 3 in years.  Unless Hayleigh becomes a comp beast, though, it's never gonna happen.  

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm so excited for the veto ceremony, but also worried that we're hyping it up too much. I don't want to overestimate this veto ceremony if Bayleigh is just gonna sulk in the pink room and take her anger out on poor Rockstar (and that's not sarcastic because Bayleigh's treatment toward Rockstar is abhorrent).

I can't imagine she lets the accusation that she's the hacker just lie there. 

• Love 2

My ideal F3 would be KC, Tyler, Angela.

KC winning final HoH and evicting Tyler because she KNOWS she will have the votes over Angela but not Tyler.

Sam I used to like, but like just about everyone else, I have grown weary of the constant bullshit coming out of her mouth.

4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I can't imagine she lets the accusation that she's the hacker just lie there. 

I hope not. I'm hoping that everything going right in drama doesn't just end here. 

My ideal F3 depends on two factors: pure gameplay and then who I simply like the best. Those change a little bit for me. And then there are other F3s I've looked at. 

If it's pure gameplay, I'd have Tyler, JC, and either Brett or Haleigh, as I truly think those four are playing the best games at the moment. 

If it's pure likability on my end, I'd choose Tyler, Kaycee, and Brett. 

If I'm looking at Team Good Feeds, I'd probably choose either Fessy, Tyler or Scottie, and Haleigh, or Bayleigh, Tyler, and JC. 

And if I'm on Team This Is The Worst F3 That Could Have Happened On This Fantastic Season, it would be Rockstar, Fessy, and Sam.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I can't imagine [Bae] lets the accusation that she's the hacker just lie there. 

Oh, no way whatsoever.  Bae, however, will be in the unenviable (and logically impossible) position of attempting to prove a negative; i.e., she is NOT the Hacker - and I don’t get the feeling that elementary logic and critical thinking are automatic go-tos in the Bae toolbox.  Bossing and intimidation seem to be more in her wheelhouse, and those are tools to be used on offense; they don’t work so well when you’re in full-on defense mode, and are frequently counterproductive.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

My ideal F3 would be KC, Tyler, Angela.

KC winning final HoH and evicting Tyler because she KNOWS she will have the votes over Angela but not Tyler.

Sam I used to like, but like just about everyone else, I have grown weary of the constant bullshit coming out of her mouth.

I have no problem with Tyler winning. 

51 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Last season was so horrible that I cannot see a comparison to it and any season, EVER.  Even the interior design of the house was hideous.  It was the biggest disappointment this franchise has seen and that includes some pretty bad ones. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 9

I'm guessing Bayleigh will just lay it all on Scottie being the Hacker, because he's always the one that gets all the shady accusations. I don't think Bayleigh has even considered it being Haleigh.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I'm guessing Bayleigh will just lay it all on Scottie being the Hacker, because he's always the one that gets all the shady accusations. I don't think Bayleigh has even considered it being Haleigh.

Scottie has gotten accusations from both sides all season when in reality he's just a clueless dumbass. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh, no way whatsoever.  Bae, however, will be in the unenviable (and logically impossible) position of attempting to prove a negative; i.e., she is NOT the Hacker - and I don’t get the feeling that elementary logic and critical thinking are automatic go-tos in the Bae toolbox.  Bossing and intimidation seem to be more in her wheelhouse, and those are tools to be used on offense; they don’t work so well when you’re in full-on defense mode, and are frequently counterproductive.

Yes, but will Haleigh fold under the pressure and tell someone SHE is the hacker to divert attention away from Bay in hopes of RS getting the boot?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If it's pure gameplay, I'd have Tyler, JC, and either Brett or Haleigh, as I truly think those four are playing the best games at the moment. 

Yes, I agree. 

2 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Yes, but will Haleigh fold under the pressure and tell someone SHE is the hacker to divert attention away from Bay in hopes of RS getting the boot?

I hope not. That would be even worse for her game than voting Bayleigh out. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If I'm looking at Team Good Feeds, I'd probably choose either Fessy, Tyler or Scottie, and Haleigh, or Bayleigh, Tyler, and JC.

Oh, man. A F3 of Bayleigh, Tyler, and JC would be NUTS.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Bayleigh even made it clear that she hasn't bonded with the women she's been aligned with. 

I don't think Bay can align herself with anybody other than herself. I think any man in her life is just a self-enhancing prop.  If Swaggy hadn't been a "character"  who by association enhances her,  I doubt she'd have given him the time of day.

If she is pregnant my heart goes out to that poor baby.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Scottie has gotten accusations from both sides all season when in reality he's just a clueless dumbass. 

So what’s the next step up the ladder from that: clueful dumbass, or clueless smartass?  ;>

7 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

No fucking chance.  Hay ain’t THAT dumb.  

At least, I hope not.

Just now, Skycatcher said:

I wonder how Sam would react if Bay is pregnant. Would she go all slut shaming, or swing into taking care of the little mother?

Why not both?  ;>

• Love 4

I think that Sam will win HOH again- and save Tyler from his Hayleigh blindspot. It's clear that Sam doesn't like Hay- but Sam spends a lot of time in that Kitchen and has a pretty good read on the house and I don't think her pin pointing Hay was because she doesn't like her and more that she can read her body language and how she behaved afterwards. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think that Sam will win HOH again- and save Tyler from his Hayleigh blindspot. It's clear that Sam doesn't like Hay- but Sam spends a lot of time in that Kitchen and has a pretty good read on the house and I don't think her pin pointing Hay was because she doesn't like her and more that she can read her body language and how she behaved afterwards. 

Yes, she was focused on everyone after the comp and clearly studying their behavior. 

• Love 5

I wonder if Tyler is encouraging Angela to make an explosive veto speech knowing it will blow up when it comes to jury votes.  I wouldn't put it past him.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Yeah, I think you're right. I remember Bay telling the Hive that they needed to tell each other if they got it. I think she assumes Haleigh would tell her.

18 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Haleigh has already demonstrated she knows she has to keep her mouth shut. The closest she came to saying anything was telling Fessy that they "would be alright this week." 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

I wonder if Tyler is encouraging Angela to make an explosive veto speech knowing it will blow up when it comes to jury votes.  I wouldn't put it past him.

He, for sure, is. Just like when Haleigh/Bayleigh encouraged Kaitlyn to confront Brett back in week 2 in the kitchen. It's for their own gain, and to make the instigator look bad. 

• Love 5

I guess I should go run my errands now before the feeds turn off. I know there's some time before that happens, but I want to ensure that I have plenty of time. 

This is exciting! Bayleigh better not let me down! Get mad, girl! Get mad!

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

I have a feeling the HIve will be okay losing Baliegh. She has become an headache for all of them. Her HOH she constantly told her bees that they need to be team Bay and protect her. How about the rest of them ?? Her Queen behavior has probably become tiresome. And with Bay gone, Fessy will feel some freedom.

• Love 6

I think Angela’s prepared for an explosion. Last night, she told KC she’s quietly been moving some of her clothes out of her and Bay’s shared closet space, because she’s worried Bayleigh might steal her clothes after the veto ceremony. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess I should go run my errands now before the feeds turn off. I know there's some time before that happens, but I want to ensure that I have plenty of time. 

This is exciting! Bayleigh better not let me down! Get mad, girl! Get mad!

She may disappoint all of us but look at the excitement we are getting from the anticipation!  It may be all we have but it is something.   I even cancelled my haircut today.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

100%- He also keeps saying that he's going to say this and that in his Goodbye Messages and we all know he isn't actually going to - they are all going to be nice and peachy- he knows the game. He's going to be neutral in his GBM- until either after the Jury Returnee or a Rewind week of sorts- and then he'll start explaining his game to people in them. But of course they all think he doesn't know the game, like Kaycee yesterday I think when Tyler came out of the DR all paranoid that maybe Bay can change nominations at the Veto ceremony as well (probably cuz he can use his at either)- he apologized for his mini-paranoia- and then Kaycee said to Angela that he doesn't know the game at all so I can see him thinking that. Lmao. Meanwhile dude has a power that can be used at both. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Game-wise, why on earth wouldn’t Tyler encourage Angela to got TNT on the PoV?  The better for Tyler’s game, the worse for Angela’s - and if Angela doesn’t see that, then the worse for her.

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

That's exactly what any good and smart player would do.

Let other people get all the blood on their hands.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I think Angela’s prepared for an explosion. Last night, she told KC she’s quietly been moving some of her clothes out of her and Bay’s shared closet space, because she’s worried Bayleigh might steal her clothes after the veto ceremony. 

Now THAT is SMART.  +30 for Angela.

• Love 7