Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Oh, Peach...fellow non-Tyler fan.  Don't leave me, I don't want to sit alone at the 'I cain't stand Tyler!' table.

Honestly, I'll never be able to actually leave this place/stop watching this show. It's a sickness!

Maybe I'll start ending all my posts with "Tyler sucks!" It'll make me feel better.

If Bay gets BDed this week, I'm into it. But only if next week either someone wins HOH that doesn't lick Tyler's boots 24/7 or Angela gets fucked over. 

Tyler sucks!

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Just in time though because I have things coming up and now I won't have to worry about checking what's going on while I'm out lol.

Like that's gonna happen.  Yer hooked, just like the rest of us!

ETA: pathetically hooked!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 6
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

I guess Sam only wants good happy things done with the Hacker Comp?

The Sam jokes will never not be funny to me. Sam really is the gift that keeps on giving. And luckily she will be around the whole game. I don't know though, after that long it'll probably stop being funny and be more, like, murder-inducing.

I just can't get over how fucking stupid Bay is. And it's all because she wanted to part of the cool kids from day 1. I'm loling!

Tyler sucks!

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Sam jokes will never not be funny to me. Sam really is the gift that keeps on giving. And luckily she will be around the whole game. I don't know though, after that long it'll probably stop being funny and be more, like, murder-inducing.

I just can't get over how fucking stupid Bay is. And it's all because she wanted to part of the cool kids from day 1. I'm loling!

Tyler sucks!

In high school, I would hold that against her. In B.B. that could get you super close to $500000

Edited by YouKnowNothing
Something weird happened
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tyler sucks!

As a Tyler fan, I both love and hate your end sentence now. 

Also, Sam's always infuriating to me. She hides behind her cutsey arts and crafts, but I now see her for what she is. Her hatred for Haleigh makes me hate her, since Haleigh's done nothing to Sam to warrant such vile comments.

Like Rachel, Bayleigh's going to be her own undoing if not this week, then next week.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yup, and especially after seeing what a privileged upbringing she's had. Makes total sense. She can't believe she's not in the cool clique. It's also why her and Angela get along so well. They're both crazy bitches cut from the same cloth.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, Sam's always infuriating to me. She hides behind her cutsey arts and crafts, but I now see her for what she is. Her hatred for Haleigh makes me hate her, since Haleigh's done nothing to Sam to warrant such vile comments.

She's obviously jealous of Haleigh. That much is obvious. 

Sam said about the hacker twist "they're trying to pit us against each other." Like honestly, what does she think this gameshow is about? 

• Love 16

Rockstar telling Sam that she can count money and she can tell how much money she's holding in her hand just by how much it weighs.  Well, I doubt that makes her one point away from being a genius, but it's something.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Like that's gonna happen.  Yer hooked, just like the rest of us!

ETA: pathetically hooked!

Thats the cool thing about BB20.  No matter what side you like there is so much mess and good game play at the same time that this will go down as a top 5 season at this rate

• Love 10

lol Brett told L4 that Bayleigh asked him if he was working with RockStar, and they were all like ...............what? And then they started laughing about how clueless the other side are. "They have no clue what's going on in this house."

• Love 6

Brett said he wants to keep Fessy here because after single vote, he's so confused and just says "I don't fucking know, man! Will someone just tell me what's going on?"

• Love 8

Honestly I would be surprised if there wasn't a segment of L6 laughing at how fast & easy The Hive spins out of control. They were all completely and utterly amazed at how unbelievably clueless they all are all the time. They were all also saying how they want to keep Fessy in the game just to watch his reactions during blindsides because he's always so confused. 

Haha. 

• Love 6

I don't understand being blindsided on this last vote. Everyone but JC owned their vote. There shouldn't be this much confusion. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3
Just now, Cutty said:

I don't understand being blindsided on this last vote. Everyone but JC owned their vote. There shouldn't be this much confusion. 

JC "owned" his vote as well. He has completely convinced Fessy that he voted to keep Rachel- and they believe him. So instead they have turned on eachother. Haha. 

• Love 7
Just now, Cutty said:

I don't understand being blindsided on this last vote. Everyone but JC owned their vote. 

JC is like the corrupt police detective that is able to plant seeds of doubt for everyone in that group so that no one even suspects him for robbing the bank.  Its amazing game play.  Its so obvious to the viewers but Hive literally has no idea that he is actually the ONLY person in the house that has never voted with them.

• Love 7

Apparently there's no Houseguest's Choice option in the veto this week. Hacker picks one veto player, and the nominee draws a name from the hat. If the HOH picks a nominee's name, then it turns into a HG Choice.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Apparently there's no Houseguest's Choice option in the veto this week. Hacker picks one veto player, and the nominee draws a name from the hat. If the nominee picks their own name, then it turns into a HG Choice.

Weird. 

Sam does this super high pitched cutesy voice every now and then that reminds me of how someone would talk to their dog or their baby.  It annoys me to no end.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I feel like this is A LOT of power to give one person. I have to believe that whomever wins it gets to pick one of those things to do- all 3 of them that's insane. 

After catching up on everything last night, it really does seem like one person wins all three. It's bullshit.

ETA: Rachel did a couple of exit interviews. She thinks Tyler is playing the best game, and she said she didn't realize until this week how much he has snowed the other side of the house. She also said she can't wait until finale night because she has a whole speech she's giving Angela.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam does this super high pitched cutesy voice every now and then that reminds me of how someone would talk to their dog or their baby.  It annoys me to no end.

Her voice on camera becomes the epitome of what she loathes in the "slutty" girls, the ones who "use" their feminine wiles to get what they want-- super coy. Ugh. yech, blech. So icky. (make sounds of a dog that has kennel cough)

• Love 6

Order of eviction floating in my head while I sleep

• Angela (which got crushed when she won HOH)
  • NoStar
  • JC
  • Scotty
  • Fessy
  • Brett
  • Bayleigh
  • Sam
  • Haleigh 
  • Tyler

Crap! I don’t have a favorite .. I guess Tyler since he’s playing the best game but the HG are making It TOO easy for him.

Oh, Duck, I forgot about Kaycee. Place her before Fessys name for being so boring and quick to turn on Rachel.

3 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Pretty sure Christine got booed on her way out in BB16. 

I remember that. Christine got booed for flirting with Cody while she has a husband back home, pretty much what all the other dudes did, too. It was pretty sexist.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Something just happened a few minutes ago, it looked like Tyler used his power, then it cut to fish.

I just saw that. I wonder if it was a production mistake. It seems like "The Cloud" just popped up on the screen.

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did any of the HGs see the cloud?

What are the 3 things that come with the hacker comp?

Scottie, RS, and KC did I think. The Cloud came up on one of the screens. 

Hacker gets to change a nom, pick a veto player, and nullify a vote 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

“Send in the clowns....”

HOLY COW!! What a sight to wake up to on a Friday morning.

CAM 4 11:09 P.M. - I actually felt bad for R.S. when Bayleigh was ripping her a new a-hole last night.

A79B535C-BD0D-472F-9036-1F9141715985.jpeg.c24d0010eeee6afa70a5a63cc42e3062.jpeg

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Scottie, RS, and KC did I think. The Cloud came up on one of the screens. 

Hacker gets to change a nom, pick a veto player, and nullify a vote 

It came on the kitchen screen and somebody said cloud and they went to the living room and I just saw fish. Tyler had been in the diary room before that. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Would Tyler use his power to pin it on someone else?

I don't think so. Only reason he would use it is because he thinks Bayleigh was gonna use hers and put him up, which lol. Tyler gives her way too much credit

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Rachel also said she can't wait until finale night because she has a whole speech she's giving Angela.

Make it a good one, you got more than enough time to practice....hey, maybe go over it with Chris.

• Love 3

"Oops, my finger slipped and put up the graphic for The Cloud when I wasn't supposed to."?

This house is already hilariously paranoid about everything. This is only gonna make it worse. How long until Sam asks everyone to give her all their powers so she can just sit on them until F4 nullify them?

• Love 7

Maybe they will think it has something to do with the hacker comp. Tyler could sell that. Until the comp of course. And then there is  Sam. I SAW THAT AS A POWER APP OPTION.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The "Super Fans" never are. Rarely do we get a Super Fan like Tyler. They're usually like Rockstar. 

I'm sure it's harder than it looks. As much as I bag on these people I would be a trainwreck too. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'm sure it's harder than it looks. As much as I bag on these people I would be a trainwreck too. 

Oh no doubt. Doesn't stop me from wanting to try to be on Big Brother (Canada), though. 

If I had a choice I would want to play the US version. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I will lol for days if Tyler used his power because he thought Bay would use her's against him.

I’m so hoping that this happened. If all 3 of the power apps fizzle, it will be hilarious! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tyler sucks!

Somebody needs to clue these people in. Bay comes from money. She doesn't deserve to win. /sarcasm

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh no doubt. Doesn't stop me from wanting to try to be on Big Brother (Canada), though. 

If I had a choice I would want to play the US version. 

But...Grodner.

• Love 1