Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Scooped from r/bigbrother because I can't be assed to watch RHAP. Like watching the live feeds as much as I do isn't bad enough, I have to start watching podcasts too?

If anyone is watching the life Rob Has A Podcast they just explained a source from the live audience said the crowd warm up guy said it was an easy challenge and Kaitlyn should be staying in the house and when she lost production was scrambling

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Tyler goes next week, I think production might actually have an aneurysm.

As will I. But let's be real: if Tyler does get voted out next week, he's going straight to the Sequester Inn. #manifesting

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

Scooped from r/bigbrother because I can't be assed to watch RHAP. Like watching the live feeds as much as I do isn't bad enough, I have to start watching podcasts too?

This source also said that Grodner was seen shaking her head in disbelief.

They all thought Kaitlyn would come back and now they know they're gonna be stuck with a potentially boring jury buyback if it's Fessy/Rockstar/Angela/Kaycee competing, for example. 

I can't disagree that some of their choices for returnees may not be as exciting as Swaggy, Winston, or Kaitlyn.

• Love 11
Just now, Cutty said:

Faysal is an idiot but Kaitlyn did it to herself. She should have just stayed in bed all week. 

I really think that too. If Kaitlyn would have let Rockstar go on her Tour of Woe and Sadness and kept her own mouth shut and her head down, Rockstar probably would have annoyed everyone to the point that they were ready to vote her out. The week wouldn't have been half as entertaining, though, so it's hard to say.

I just... that puzzle. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

The edit tonight was pretty terrible. Angela didn't get any credit for the vote flipping. 

It makes me irrationally mad at Brett, even though I know he had nothing to do with the edit.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Probably, but I am impartial to not just the Aaryn eviction, but this badass moment from an HOH comp:

elissasaves.gif

HELEN WAS PUSHED but Elissa with the save of a lifetime

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

It makes me irrationally mad at Brett, even though I know he had nothing to do with the edit.

I think they are still trying to cast the villain.  Problem is that Brett actually isnt that villainous 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

I think they are still trying to cast the villain.  Problem is that Brett actually isnt that villainous 

Well, I think Sam may be in the running.  I was pleasantly surprised that they actually showed her comment about stomping a mudhole in that bitch (Kaitlyn).

• Love 11

Ah, Elissa Slater. Now she was a complex female that BB so rarely has. She could be snotty and randomly bitchy, and then she could be kind and compassionate in the most unexpected ways. I remember when no one dared address the GM eating disorder Elissa quietly telling GM about non-athletic exercises and tasty but healthy foods. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Well, I think Sam may be in the running.  I was pleasantly surprised that they actually showed her comment about stomping a mudhole in that bitch (Kaitlyn).

JC might have potential too with that hinky vote tonight.

I wonder what the fallout from that will be.

I'm assuming Tyler really wants to know who cast it. 

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Like I said in the episode thread, Kaitlyn was the fun TV villain. You loved to hate her and you cheered her on, even though she was the "bad guy" because she delivered. She was mostly harmless, too, which is rare for the villain. Sam is less fun and more eye-rolling as a villain. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

They tried for the last few weeks to make Brett the villain, but his DRs have been comically douchey to the point where it's too obvious that he's exaggerating it. It makes it disingenuous. 

Sam seems to be the one they're trying for next, and she's making it easier for them. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This source also said that Grodner was seen shaking her head in disbelief.

And apparently someone in the audience asked the warm up guy if they could tell Kaitlyn that her boyfriend broke up with her and he said "If you want to die" lol 

• Love 22
Just now, vb68 said:

Watching BB12 now on the feeds, Hayden looks so young. Lol 

Aww season 12, my very first season of the show. I haven't gone back to watch season 12 at all, so it's all very surreal, knowing that I didn't know anything about the live feeds, so these episodes were my only insight into the show. Season 13 is when I got my first live feed spoiler, of sorts, but I didn't actually start watching until sometime during season 14, but not regularly until season 15. 

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Aaaand I'm visualizing a Tyler surprise boot this week now. C'mon HGs, manifest this for me. 

You stop that right now!!

53 minutes ago, Cutty said:

The only iconic thing about BB15 was when it ended. 

Whoa, whoa, whoa. The fight between GM and Amanda where basically everything out of GM's mouth was quotable in a "not in classy company" kind of way. And all the while, GM is playing Jenga.

Everyone loves The Keesha Birthday Fight (tm) - and I do too, mainly for "IT'S INAPPROPRIATE" and "Anybody want cake???" - but I will NEVER not laugh at that season 15 fight. NEVER.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. The fight between GM and Amanda where basically everything out of GM's mouth was quotable in a "not in classy company" kind of way. And all the while, GM is playing Jenga.

This. This is what made it so fantastic. 

I'd also add to that, since it's a BB12 episode, Regan's takedown of Rachel in the backyard. The one time that Rachel doesn't have a comeback and can only stand there with her mouth gaping open. "Everything about you is fake. Your hair is fake, your face is fake, your personality is fake." I still call a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies "ooey-gooey" in a Rachel voice whenever I pull a pan from the oven.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

This. This is what made it so fantastic. 

I'd also add to that, since it's a BB12 episode, Regan's takedown of Rachel in the backyard. The one time that Rachel doesn't have a comeback and can only stand there with her mouth gaping open. "Everything about you is fake. Your hair is fake, your face is fake, your personality is fake." I still call a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies "ooey-gooey" in a Rachel voice whenever I pull a pan from the oven.

She did have one comeback: "I love gay people, but you suck at it."

I find it hilarious that they're apparently friends now.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

She did have one comeback: "I love gay people, but you suck at it."

I find it hilarious that they're apparently friends now.

There was pretty much no chance that those two WOULDN'T be friends post-house. They were so damned similar. That made them hate each other in the heightened environment of the house, but outside, it made them a great pairing.

• Love 5

The Jenga argument between GM and Amanda is one of those few BB moments I still try to find on YouTube, along with Keisha’s birthday, Dan’s funeral, and Kaysar’s HOH with the chess veto. Iconic moments. And, now I’m going to go to YouTube, because I have nothing else to do until I know who wins this HOH!

Hell, I’m rooting for Bayleigh, Hayleigh or Rockstar. Because it would be nuts, and @peachmangosteen would be happy (no L5). And Fessy has absolutely no business being HOH. 

Y’all, JC is going to win this......

• Love 2

I think JC actually is now the favorite to win. For whatever reason, L5 really seems to want someone to tell them what to do and that's not Tyler's style. So I think Tyler is now slightly behind JC in chances to win. 

I wouldn't put either one of them at even a 30% chance of winning, though. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

The Jenga argument between GM and Amanda is one of those few BB moments I still try to find on YouTube, along with Keisha’s birthday, Dan’s funeral, and Kaysar’s HOH with the chess veto. Iconic moments. And, now I’m going to go to YouTube, because I have nothing else to do until I know who wins this HOH!

You may have better luck on Dailymotion.

I don't know this because I've looked for it myself or anything <_< >_>

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Hell, I’m rooting for Bayleigh, Hayleigh or Rockstar. Because it would be nuts, and @peachmangosteen would be happy (no L5). And Fessy has absolutely no business being HOH. 

I'd actually like L5 to win it because S5 have won HOH three times so far, and I'd like to know what Rachel, Angela, or Kaycee would do.

Those three might also really consider the all girls alliance now that Kaitlyn's gone, as well.

ETA: Ok, so Tyler won week 1. I forgot temporarily because he put up Sam/Steve so oops.

Edited by Lady Calypso
How did I forget week 1's HOH?
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Could be fun if a member of L5 win and Bayleigh decides to use her power app.  Not a guarantee that L5 will become L4 but could still be interesting.

5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I could be down for a random Rockstar HoH win. It would be interesting - at least until the 87th rant about Brett.

• Love 4

Kaitlyn was good crazy tv. Now, it’s just about the game and will Tyler be caught. I guess it could hold my interest. That said, how about Krazy K Pandora’s Box? Anyone?!

• Love 1

Bayleigh's app supersedes Tyler's, right? He has to decide BEFORE nominations, so she could shock him by having him go up now. 

It's shocking that Kaitlyn's departure actually does weaken S6. It shouldn't, because she should not have been still part of that alliance and yet moronically she was. She really seemed to think, "Oh, I'll just vote Swaggy out but then we'll all be cool with each other, right?"

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I could be down for a random Rockstar HoH win. It would be interesting - at least until the 87th rant about Brett.

Between this and your post about a Tyler eviction next week, I'm gonna need you to step away from the Crown Royal.

• Love 12
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

Is it me or does it kind of feel like this season doesn't need power apps? I know there aren't many but since they're more or less all actually playing the game, I'd rather watch them just... play. You know?

Oh, definitely. These power apps are annoying as fuck. 

• Love 2

I'm seeing elsewhere that BBAD has been pushed back for an hour on the schedule. Guess we'll be waiting for feeds for even longer.

1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Between this and your post about a Tyler eviction next week, I'm gonna need you to step away from the Crown Royal.

Pfft. Wait until I pour the third one.

• Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Bayleigh's app supersedes Tyler's, right? He has to decide BEFORE nominations, so she could shock him by having him go up now. 

Tyler's app can be used at the veto ceremony as well (which might be more valuable because then he is protected from a backdoor).  

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Tyler's app can be used at the veto ceremony as well (which might be more valuable because then he is protected from a backdoor).  

Right, but it still has to be used BEFORE the ceremony, right? So I think he can still be nominated via Bay's power if he doesn't think to use his ahead of time, which he won't, since he is likely trying to protect himself from the backdoor. 

2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

And that's more than likely when he would go up.