Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Bayleigh going on again to Tyler:  "Winston got the chance to pull himself off the block.  This one (Swaggy) didn't even get the chance to play."  So does this mean Bayleigh will never try to backdoor someone?  I doubt it very much.

• Love 3

Swaggy finally says to the bottom line. If keeping me is bad for your game, just tell me. I'd rather know that , then that you are thinking of keeping me ( and not).

• Love 1

Bayliegh puts the lid on RockStar ! RS whispers I don't understand why so many people trust Tyler. Bayleigh tells her we cant be worried about that right now. One thing only. If he keeps Swaggy, clean slate. We trust him. CLAP

• Love 1
(edited)

Sam is busy cementing her stay in the Big Brother house until at least the jury phase. Last night, she made spaghetti noodles and faux meatballs out of slop (with "tomato sauce" made out of salsa and ketchup) for the Have Nots and now she's making glazed doughnuts and funnel cakes (not for the Have Nots unfortunately, she couldn't make it work right with the slop). 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
(edited)

During their convo, Swaggy repeatedly told Tyler that Tyler needs to make the decision for who to vote out on his own.  Too bad he doesn't want Bayleigh to make any decisions on her own.  How many times have we heard Swaggy tell someone that Bayleigh will do what he tells her to?

Edited by zorak
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh going on again to Tyler:  "Winston got the chance to pull himself off the block.  This one (Swaggy) didn't even get the chance to play."  So does this mean Bayleigh will never try to backdoor someone?  I doubt it very much.

The thing that kills me about this is that if Swaggy really is a Superfan, then being backdoored is a non-issue. That's part of the game.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Rockstar: "WOE! WOE! This sucks."
Kaitlyn: "Look, I'm a fucking life coach."
Rockstar: "But woe. I'm hangry and bitchy. Woe."
Kaitlyn: "I hear you but my motherfucking intuition told me to make this move."
Rockstar: "Whine and woe. The people I hate kinda hate me in return."
Kaitlyn: "But my fucking aura! Life coach, bitch!"

There y'all go. I just summed up the last twenty minutes of Rockstar and Kaitlyn's talk for you.

This is why you are one of my favorite posters in this thread, you always manage to crack me up.

5 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Damnit, thought it had been moved to a new time at 8pm CST because of last week. Nope, it' s at 7pm again.

I am annoyed that it is going back to 9pm EST, I don't want to watch The Originals OnDemand dammit!

4 hours ago, gunderda said:

JC wrote “Yatus” on the wall and just now Haleigh asked him what it meant. Lol 

I am not sure why I find this so funny, but I do.

2 hours ago, TimWil said:

Paul and Josh will be on eventually. Julie (or was it Grodner?) has claimed that for the 20th edition of BB HGs from previous seasons would pop in to host competitions and the like. Look for Paul and Josh to co-host OTEV (only half kidding).

I hope that they have Marcellas host a comp.  If they don't I will riot...nah I will just be disappointed.  

• Love 7
(edited)

Brett was just having a lot of fun not just sitting on Winston's back, but basically hopping up and down. And yes, I think Winston liked it too.

11:11pm BBT Camera 3

And they are still messing with each other. Did they have alcohol tonight?  They sure are feisty.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

I would really like to know what Bayleigh was whispering to Swaggy around 11:09 p.m. BB time.  I really can only catch a few words and I'm dying to know what she said to him.  Whatever it was, she called it her reckless thought. 

1 minute ago, Imhere said:

Yea, a whole two beers and we are trashed!! Dear Lord.

Side note..Sam and the whiney voice!!!! I cannnnnnn't!!

Did you see Kaitlyn bragging the other night that she "fooled" Big Brother into giving her kombucha in her HoH fridge because HAHAHA! Joke's on you, Big Brother, there's alcohol in those. So of course Kaitlyn, like, slammed them down and was tipsy.

HAHAHA! Joke's on you, Kaitlyn. Those things have like 0.5% alcohol. OMG you're like so drunk. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kaitlyn claims that the HoH comp she won was a skills comp. Kaitlyn dear, we'd like to introduce you to the words "crap" and "shoot". Now put 'em together and what do you get? 

“Crap, can’t we just shoot this bitch?”

9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Haleigh is fake, but also she can probably both think Rachel's a bitch and like her leggings.

As in, “Bitch, I like those leggings”.

7 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

One of Kaitlyn's pictures is blurred out. 

Dh3R25rUcAAqqDT.jpg

Guess Joe’s request to pull his release went through....  :>

• Love 6

God, watching BBAD now and listening to that high pitched up speak and total lack of self awareness (my family and friends know this is me and understand it) and watching Tyler talk her off the ledge, I would totally think I was watching a life coach and client, however, the life coach is Tyler. She is literally crouched in the fetal position on top of him!  How does she deal with actual adversity?  Remember what everyone in this house always says, “It’s just a game!”  Wait until she finds out what is awaiting her in real life?  

• Love 2

So, I wake up to read the latest news on the Swayleigh drama on their last night together. So, Swayleigh totally had sex last night (shown on the feeds) and Swaggy was bragging to Fessy afterward about not pulling out, and now needing to go ask DR for Plan B (by the way, they told him that Bayleigh needed come in and ask). Oh, and Swaggy also told Fessy Bayleigh's Instagram password. 

He also don't know how the live feeds work (didn't know that live feeders have night vision cam so we could see the sex, and also didn't know that cams typically focus on the last houseguests awake so we did, in fact, hear him talk about Swayleigh needing Plan B), so we know his superfan status is only for TV.

Also, Brinston had more shennanigans last night and oh yeah, Winston will be heartbroken if Brett leaves before him. Brett was giving Winston an actual massage, at least.

• Love 5

I don’t remember another batch of house guests who whispered so much. I don’t have the volume up high enough to hear them because of the occasional non whisper which then shatters my ear drums. So I miss everything. All I got out of last night was Kaitlin losing it over Tyler saying/ doing something with someone and ... ?  

• Love 2

Swaggy told Faysal he saw through the door to the BY and it's set up for a quiz/multiple choice HOH. 

Rockstar and Bayleigh might have a chance. 

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I don’t remember another batch of house guests who whispered so much. I don’t have the volume up high enough to hear them because of the occasional non whisper which then shatters my ear drums. So I miss everything. 

The HGs have always been whispery - but historically speaking, Production usually does a much better job at picking up their furtive conversations, and modulating the volume changes on transitions.  Personally, I’m wondering if TPTB went cheap on some replacement HG microphone hardware, and the new stuff simply isn’t as sensitive as the old.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, and Swaggy also told Fessy Bayleigh's Instagram password. 

Oh good lord, that went out over the feeds?  I hope she has someone guarding it who can change the password until she gets home. And why would Fessie even need to know that anyway? I'm thinking Bayleigh should re-evaluate the relationship.  What a moron and invasion of privacy. Swaggy doesn't seem like prime boyfriend material IMHO..  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

Where's that "sure, Jan" gif when I need it?? 

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Swaggy told Faysal he saw through the door to the BY and it's set up for a quiz/multiple choice HOH. 

Rockstar and Bayleigh might have a chance. 

Not surprised. They started setting up too late for endurance. 

Questions are somewhat memory, but mostly a crapshoot, so anyone can win that. 

13 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Oh good lord, that went out over the feeds?  I hope she has someone guarding it who can change the password until she gets home. And why would Fessie even need to know that anyway? I'm thinking Bayleigh should re-evaluate the relationship.  What a moron and invasion of privacy. Swaggy doesn't seem like prime boyfriend material IMHO..  

I think he told Fessy enough where the live feeders could figure it out. He's such a dumbass. She shouldn't have told him in the first place, but he apparently didn't think the feeds were on or...or something. 

I'm not saying Bayleigh needs to reevaulate that relationship once they're out, but she's going to have to sit down with him to lay some things out. I think the two are cute together and they may feel something for each other, but with Swaggy going out tonight and Bayleigh maybe getting to survive until jury, they might be spending more time apart than together. That's not to say they can't make it work. Dominic went out pre-jury and Daniele lasted until jury, and the two didn't get to see each other until the finale. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, vb68 said:

That last sentence gets my vote for understatement of the day. 

Thank you for coming through, Lady Calypso! :D

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

She's obviously not wrong. Joe's NOT going to be there when Kaitlyn gets home.

I dunno.   Somebody said they had been together already for five years? So he probably knows about the crazy.  After five years that has got to be one crazy sick relationship. I suspect that after she's cried buckets and done a sufficient amount of groveling he will,  after securing a promise of better behavior in the future, and with great  noblesse oblige, grant her a reprieve. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I dunno.   Somebody said they had been together already for five years? So he probably knows about the crazy.  After five years that has got to be one crazy sick relationship. I suspect that after she's cried buckets and done a sufficient amount of groveling he will,  after securing a promise of better behavior in the future, and with great  noblesse oblige, grant her a reprieve. 

I obviously don't know this guy, but I'm not sure about that analysis. It's one thing to deal with crazy long term, when it's only your friends and fam that see it. Now that she's acted a fool on national television, that might be a dealbreaker, particularly since he's aiming for famewhore status himself. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I think the same - I mentioned that I found it hard to believe that he hasn't seen this type of behavior from her before.   I'm still not sure I believe her telling Fessy that she wanted to sleep with him as I haven't seen that pop up on twitter at all.  And she was horrified when she found out that Swaggy told someone that she had a crush on Fessy. The one about wanting to kiss Tyler has but even that could have been something else - she was writing on his arm. And she could come out, put on her full baby voice and tell him it was just her gameplay to try and manipulate the guys. 

And I'm not sticking up for her at all because her behavior with the guys drives me crazy but I don't think this guy is just going to throw away a 5 year relationship. i think he did what he needed to do to get the spotlight off him and their relationship. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, green said:

I might not like Angela but she has done her best impression of an inanimate rock 

Aahhhh Haaa! That's it!  She's not a Rockstar.  She's a rock star.  Doesn't make much sense but it's the only possible explanation.

9 hours ago, green said:

Krazy Kait has to stay.  I mean you people watching her on live feeds I understand your anguish. But I just read your reports and only see her on TV where she is entertainment gold.  (Also adding she is entertainment gold in your posts here as well.  Thanks, guys).

Exactly. That's why TPTB will arrange for her to be the top trender this week.

• Love 2

If someone from the big alliance (I refuse to call them by their name) wins HOH tonight it's going to be another boring week. Tyler going to get them to target Rockstar and/or Scottie. 

I just don't want one of the Six to win. Anyone else, even the group of floaters, would be interesting.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

I'm thinking Bayleigh should re-evaluate the relationship.  What a moron and invasion of privacy. Swaggy doesn't seem like prime boyfriend material IMHO..  

Because of a password?????  LOL - this "relationship" is waaaaay beyond a mere password as a reason for re-evaluation.

• Love 2

Angela has done a good job flying under the radar. It's smart on her part because she was a big target week one, and she's faded in the background. My issue with her is she hasn't made any relationships with anyone outside her group, like Tyler has. 

• Love 1
(edited)
45 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Now that she's acted a fool on national television, that might be a dealbreaker, particularly since he's aiming for famewhore status himself. 

Yeah, you're right. No aspiring famewhore wants to be played a fool on national TV and the 'net where it's forever available for future shaming.

I hate my "smart"phone! (Galaxy S8)  I said "aspiring fame whore" and it typed....." S firing fame for".  Damn!  I know I speak clearly.  But still, it seems I have to retype everything. Aaarrrrgggghhhh! It's more frustrating than trying to picture Krazy Kait as a life coach.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think the same - I mentioned that I found it hard to believe that he hasn't seen this type of behavior from her before.   I'm still not sure I believe her telling Fessy that she wanted to sleep with him as I haven't seen that pop up on twitter at all.  And she was horrified when she found out that Swaggy told someone that she had a crush on Fessy. The one about wanting to kiss Tyler has but even that could have been something else - she was writing on his arm. And she could come out, put on her full baby voice and tell him it was just her gameplay to try and manipulate the guys. 

And I'm not sticking up for her at all because her behavior with the guys drives me crazy but I don't think this guy is just going to throw away a 5 year relationship. i think he did what he needed to do to get the spotlight off him and their relationship. 

I guess it depends. I think Kaitlyn and Joe DEFINITELY have a lot of issues, obviously stemming from before Big Brother, and they'll have a lot to talk about, whether it's just for closure or to fix their relationship. I think Kaitlyn has been rather defensive about her relationship with Joe, but she would be thinking more about Joe when cuddling with other men if their relationship had been stable before. Plus, I read a post from Reddit from a guy claiming that Kaitlyn had been having an affair with him last year for about six months. 

Kaitlyn was young when getting into a relationship with this guy so it's obvious that she doesn't have much interest in a future with Joe, not at this point. Maybe their solution is to break up and see other people for a while.

13 minutes ago, Cutty said:

If someone from the big alliance (I refuse to call them by their name) wins HOH tonight it's going to be another boring week. Tyler going to get them to target Rockstar and/or Scottie. 

I just don't want one of the Six to win. Anyone else, even the group of floaters, would be interesting.

True. I don't like Rockstar so good riddance to her, but Scottie's definitely the prime target. However, L6 looks like they're starting to form some cracks. I can see Tyler and Kaycee splitting off with Angela and JC, actually, with Brett/Winston/Rachel doing their own thing while Sam just continues cooking and cleaning. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can see Tyler and Kaycee splitting off with Angela and JC, actually, with Brett/Winston/Rachel doing their own thing while Sam just continues cooking and cleaning. 

yeah, Tyler is starting to remind me of Paul from last season. You have a hard time finding people he isn't cool with. Could be bad for him the same way it was for Paul in the endgame.

But I agree. There's no chance Tyler goes to F6 with the Roidmance. Still think we're a ways off from things splintering though. 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Winston will be heartbroken if Brett leaves before him. 

Then I really need Brett to go before him so we get a Winston meltdown. Maybe it would rival the Lydia/Natalie meltdown after Jessie left. Such fun!

3 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

I don’t remember another batch of house guests who whispered so much. I don’t have the volume up high enough to hear them because of the occasional non whisper which then shatters my ear drums. So I miss everything. All I got out of last night was Kaitlin losing it over Tyler saying/ doing something with someone and ... ?  

This! Every time I try to watch the feeds I can't hear a damn thing! I actually think this might be a big part of why I'm just not invested in this season at all.

24 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Ugh, same. I desperately need anyone outside of the fucking 6 to win. Although I'm fairly sure no one but Rockstar and Bayleigh would really do anything, but still at least the 6 (+JC/Sam) would have to sweat for a sec.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Because of a password?????  LOL - this "relationship" is waaaaay beyond a mere password as a reason for re-evaluation.

Well it's an example of how he conducts himself. And I disagree. This relationship is what a 3 week old showmance.

• Love 8
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

But I don't understand the next sentence.

I was responding to your quote that their relationship is beyond that.  Now that I reread the whole thing, it's very possible I misunderstood your whole post. It's still early morning for me.

Edited by vb68
(edited)
35 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Now that I reread the whole thing, it's very possible I misunderstood your whole post. 

I don't know if that's true. I am of an age/culture where cuddling several guys on a TV show when you're supposedly in a committed relationship at home is disturbing, even as gameplay. Having sex on a TV show 3 weeks after you meet someone is appalling.  I find the WHOLE IDEA of a showmance as played out on BB to be in need of serious re-evaluation. IMO - that a password should be THE trigger of such a re-evaluation is absurd.

BTW -  I'm only on my 3rd cup of coffee so complete coherence has not yet kicked in.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, phlebas said:

In the pic of Brett and Kaitlyn in that article, what are we seeing in the lower left? 

image.thumb.png.f7dc56776b655a806d9c0eb78204c5d4.png

His knee. It's exceptionally bony (tee hee), which is probably what's throwing you off. 

• Love 4

Winston and Kaycee think this is the best cast ever. Lol. They also said they're glad that there were no returnees, which I can easily agree with them on.

At least I think this is what they said considering they're whispering and the sound is super shirty this season. They said some other stuff that I just could not make out.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn was pressing Faysal on why he chose to team up with her.  He said that he saw her and she said she had a boyfriend, so he figured it would be good because they could team up without any worry of romantic complications (he didn't call it that but that's what he meant).  Little did he know.

That must have really burned. Love it!

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, gunderda said:

These people are just far too good at whispering.  Some of them suck at it - JC being one of them but you can't hardly understand him anyways. 

Very true. He's the one I can occasionally hear bellowing from another room.

But he talks sofastlikethisthatit'shardtounderstand.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kaitlyn was telling some story about how when she was little and learning colors.  Apparently her parents would point to something, ask her what color it was, and she would say the complete wrong color in such a matter of fact way.  She said, "This was me my whole life.  I was just so confident that I was right."  Not much has changed I guess.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 10