Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just need Rockstar or Bayleigh to win HOH so that Level 6 will have to be afraid for the week. I'm over them sitting pretty.

Even though Rockstar is my BEC this season, I would love for either of them to win. Because yeah, a dominant alliance that just skates through the game is boring. And because I think Bayleigh would be a fantastic game-player if she wasn't attached to Swaggy, kinda like how we all said Jessica without Cody was miles better. I might not enjoy watching the HoH room as much as I have this week - I'm developing a serious popcorn addiction - but I love me a good back and forth in the game. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

22 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Kait vs Winston over Brett could be the fight Peachy has been clamoring for! ;)

I'm loving this! Hopefully now that it's out in the universe it will manifest itself.

I just now realized how much I want Winston to bust out, "Nobody comes between me and my BRO!!!"

• Love 4
Just now, gunderda said:

Jc is asking Sam about her robot room (where she would stay when she was a robot). She says she can’t talk about it or they will send her home. 

I like to think that it was the same closet that the spare Nolan twin was stashed in and that there's probably a corner of the room where Julia scratched "Fuck Austin" into the paint. 

• Love 22

Of course, Kaitlin will definitely be trending this week, so she may end up with a power that will keep HER safe for awhile. If you don’t watch the feeds, you would never guess that Kaitlin and Tyler ( yes, Tyler, you are culpable) were all over each other in the HOH room, putting essential oils and mutually massaging one another. So won’t that audience be shocked and surprised about her  long term boyfriend breaking it off with her? And don’t these hamsters remember that there are cameras all over the place so that she was going to get caught?

• Love 1

Rachel is saying that Level 6 is on another level and Winston is saying they're gonna run away with this. Fuck, please, Bayleigh or Rockstar has to win this HOH! 

I also think Kaitlyn will probably get the power app. I'm just hoping that Bayleigh really was close last week and that after Swaggy is evicted that gives her even more votes. I think Kaycee or Angela is a lock for the crap app. I swear neither of them have had a DR in like at least the past 3 eps.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Wings said:

He didn't appear to be heart broken and hooked up with her friend/SIL? very quickly.  I think he was ready and seized the perfect opportunity. 

Oh agreed. But two wrongs don’t make a right.

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Haleigh just said they let her and Tyler sneak in an electric toothbrush lol.

I'd like to believe that this whole time, Big Brother is so terrified of the idea of someone pulling another Shannon that they have this steadfast rule about no electric toothbrushes being allowed.

1 hour ago, Wings said:

Let me help you with this.  They were asked to be on and Paul and Josh were not.  Nuf said. 

ROFLMAO!  You are soooo right!

33 minutes ago, gunderda said:

For once I don’t mind the group in power because they pretty much co-mingle with everyone and don’t shove their power in the other sides face. 

I agree.

Runs off down the rabbit hole for more info on HoH and BF.........................

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Wings said:

Let me help you with this.  They were asked to be on and Paul and Josh were not.  Nuf said. 

Paul and Josh will be on eventually. Julie (or was it Grodner?) has claimed that for the 20th edition of BB HGs from previous seasons would pop in to host competitions and the like. Look for Paul and Josh to co-host OTEV (only half kidding).

So, Kaitlyn is definitely setting her new target in Brett, now that Tyler's giving her the cold shoulder.

She is getting him to give her a massage, and she just said that she needs her butt pounded out and she wants Brett to do it.

No joke.

She also shut Rachel down when she asked Brett to give her a massage next (telling her to get Kaycee to do it). 

Run, Brett, Run.

Oh, and Winston's been in the room the entire time with headphones on.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She is getting him to give her a massage, and she just said that she needs her butt pounded out and she wants Brett to do it.

And then Faysal follows up a few minutes later with a story about how he picked up JC one day and threw him over his shoulder and JC successfully backdoored him.

All butts, all the time up there in the HoH room.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And then Faysal follows up a few minutes later with a story about how he picked up JC one day and threw him over his shoulder and JC successfully backdoored him.

All butts, all the time up there in the HoH room.

The HOH room is very sexual right now. Brett was starting to massage Angela, rubbing oil on her back, and looking at Winston, who moved to be beside his boyfriend.

And Winston "jokes" again about getting a massage from Brett next to shock Rachel, who keeps walking in when Brett's rubbing one of the women's backs.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Kaitlyn is definitely setting her new target in Brett, now that Tyler's giving her the cold shoulder.

No joke.

She also shut Rachel down when she asked Brett to give her a massage next (telling her to get Kaycee to do it). 

Run, Brett, Run.

Oh, and Winston's been in the room the entire time with headphones on.

I found this article.

Enjoy.

• Love 2

HA! JC is getting destroyed by Big Brother tonight. He's gotten a "Stop that!", a "Shut. It. Down.", and a "Knock it off". And apparently the other night he also got a "This is why we can't have nice things."

Of course, we have no idea what JC is doing because of it but I'm pretty certain he was singing again.

• Love 6

Now Brett's giving Tyler a massage!

This is such a fun cast, at least for me. Meanwhile Swayleigh's hiding in the pink room for the billionth time.

Also, Kaitlyn caught Tyler/Haleigh earlier outside of the HOH room because she was watching the HOH cameras.

• Love 1

Bayleigh and Kaitlyn have been talking upstairs and I came into it late. I did catch Kaitlyn whining that everyone in the house is lying (everyone except Bayleigh, of course) and then saying that they should "call a meeting" to air all this out.

Yes, Kaitlyn. We need a house meeting. Badly. I'm visualizing it now. Please manifest it.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Of course, Kaitlin will definitely be trending this week, so she may end up with a power that will keep HER safe for awhile.

I sure hope she gets it.  She won't be able to keep it quiet because America has "validated" her and when Rockstar hears about it she will explode as a result.  Then Kait will use her power the wrong way and get herself evicted somehow.  Good times for all.

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

For once I don’t mind the group in power because they pretty much co-mingle with everyone and don’t shove their power in the other sides face. 

Me too.  I love how Tyler and Brett and Rachel especially go out of their way not to rub it in anyone's face.

I hate watching the smug (hello, Rockstar) and the self-righteous (hello again, Rockstar) and the top braggert (hello, Swaggy) and the sanctimonious (well hello again for the third time, Rockstar) have their way.  So I'm glad they aren't.

The only person I don't really like from Level6 is Winston because he has guns and hates cats.  But if they keep him locked up inside the house he can't get to his guns so the cats of the world are safe this summer at least and he is entertaining away from the feline population.  I might not like Angela but she has done her best impression of an inanimate rock so far so I don't mind her yet.

Can't stand Rockstar and her calling everyone racists when that had nothing to do with going after Swaggy.  Don't like her smug, holier than thou attitude either.  I'd rather Fessy go than Swaggy because he is really dumb and not entertaining but Swaggy blew up his entertainment factor by living under the covers the last week or so.  I hate showmances worse than anything else on BB because it is a crappy thing to do in front of the whole country and it is boring besides and he is destroying Bay's game so he went from entertaining to don't let the door hit you on the way out to me.

Krazy Kait has to stay.  I mean you people watching her on live feeds I understand your anguish. But I just read your reports and only see her on TV where she is entertainment gold.  (Also adding she is entertainment gold in your posts here as well.  Thanks, guys).

So far I think Tyler, Brett, Hay-lee and maybe Rachel and JC are playing the best.  Add Sam for her likable personality to that mix and that would be my personal Level6.  And I am withholding judgement on Bay-lee because I haven't seen her play the game as yet but maybe after Swaggy goes she will be a gamer too.

Edited by green
  • Love 11

Bayleigh and Kaitlyn both riled up. Bayleigh's making all correct points about Kaitlyn making her choices on an emotional basis and how every attempt deflect is an excuse. 

Kaitlyn ranting to Tyler, who's she's really pissed at for cuddling with Haleigh earlier. She won't say that, but it's clear that's where the majority of her anger is right now. 

Tyler's trying to do damage control, but both are riled up. Tyler does not like Kaitlyn much anymore, and Kaitlyn's too jealous to really listen.

• Love 2

I laughed to myself when Bayleigh (who was super pissed at the time) was telling Haleigh what was said when Bayleigh talked to Kaitlyn.  Bayleigh said she brought up how it wasn't right that Swaggy didn't even get a chance to play in the veto to be able to fight for his right to stay.  Kaitlyn's response was, "Well, that's what a backdoor is!"  Yep.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, green said:

Great impressions Green. I agree so much. This is all hysterical. The only people I don't really like are RockStar and Winston. The rest all have some entertainment value to me.

I do like the way Tyler is playing but I fear he will get cornered very soon. RS knows he has influence over Kaitlin.

I do like Baliegh. I hope she gets a power that gives her some security in the game after Swaggy leaves. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

Paul and Josh will be on eventually. Julie (or was it Grodner?) has claimed that for the 20th edition of BB HGs from previous seasons would pop in to host competitions and the like. Look for Paul and Josh to co-host OTEV (only half kidding).

Shhhhh 

• Love 5

The cynical part of me wanted her to pick up her head and have the camera zoom in so we could see if she was genuinely crying in this moment, or just trying to gain sympathy.

Kaitlyn crying.png

• Love 4
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Great impressions Green. I agree so much. This is all hysterical. The only people I don't really like are RockStar and Winston. The rest all have some entertainment value to me.

I do like the way Tyler is playing but I fear he will get cornered very soon. RS knows he has influence over Kaitlin.

I do like Baliegh. I hope she gets a power that gives her some security in the game after Swaggy leaves. 

Well it appears Tyler hanging with Hay has lead to a sudden riff with Krazy Kait so he might have disengaged in time.  If Brett ends up as Tyler 2.0 then Tyler may get away scott free.

(edited)

Kaitlyn: "I don't want to go on the block next to you."
Tyler: "You're not going to go on the block next week."
Kaitlyn: "No, I don't want to go on the block next to you."
Tyler: "You're not going to go on the block next to me next week."
Tyler's thoughts: "Because I have the Cloud for safety. See ya!"

And yes, full on baby voice from Kaitlyn. She's in "Validate me" mode now.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

I have to admit that I am shocked that Kaitlyn didn't react to Tyler's assertion that he trusts no one.  I was waiting for her to immediately whine, "Not even me?"

• Love 1